Sep 10 - Trump Slams Obama: I'm Supposed To Be President Of The USA, Not The Entire World

most viewed right now
+27  107
41 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

5 days ago '17        #51
DaQCKing  50 heat pts50
space
space
$8,320 | Props total: 34721 34721
 Southpaw said
I love this guy.

fu*k you and your feelings for whoever constantly whines and bi*ches about him
Oh you mean like how he whines and bi*ches about Obama?

And for the "fu*k your feelings" crowd, yall sholl get sensitive whenever someone mentions Trump...
+2   

5 days ago '18        #52
ChrisPartlowFro  8 heat pts8
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 6388 6388
 Deeznutz1981 said
Compare any of Trump's speeches to any of Trashbama'a speeches and notice how many times Barry O says words "I" and "Me" it's unbelievable how much of a narcissist Trashbama was. Trump always says "We" and "Us" Little Barry was a conceited clown only difference is he had the Democrat media machine on his side to cover up everything he did and lie to the low info Liberal snowflakes.
Remember when his fourth wife stole Obama’s wife’s speech?
+5   

5 days ago '04        #53
LovinPavan  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,132 | Props total: 2073 2073
we need to stop engaging trump trolls. it is just giving them oxygen and we are debasing yourselves and more importantly wasting time.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #54
Lord God  94 heat pts94
space
space
$5,698 | Props total: 28886 28886
In a global economy, the US president is a steward of American interest, and that title requires constructive communication & respect.

If every world power adopted Trumps "us vs them" isolationist philosophy, global trade, travel & intelligence gathering would suffer.

He fundamentally misunderstand his role, as do his short-sighted supporters.

Last edited by Lord God; 09-11-2019 at 09:19 AM..
+7   

5 days ago '04        #55
erickonasis  26 heat pts26
space
space
$33,280 | Props total: 37657 37657
 Ifeellikekobe said

"I was even willing to stand out in the rain and get my hair soaking wet but they said it was a little bit out of your district. But I was willing to do it. I would’ve taken it. I would’ve been very proud to have done it. It would have shown it’s my real hair at least. It’s my hair. May not be great, but I will say it’s better than most of my friends' who are the same age. A lot better."

This dude was talking about his hair. That 70s combover with the glue thats what get yall excited

Ole pu**y a*s bi*ch
its always about him
+1   

5 days ago '05        #56
Fauby  29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 14105 14105
Okay, so even if we say Obama was the "President" for the world instead of just America, he still did a WAY better job "governing" more countries, whereas Trump can't even govern one.

Trump with the self inflicted hate shot
+2   

5 days ago '18        #57
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,220 | Props total: 19882 19882
 Rule 336 said
Not endorsing Trump but I agree with this particular statement. Let's try fixing our own country before we try fixing the world.
Dude has basically been on a bi*ch tangent going at mostly poorer/minority led countries fu*king up everything. And the country is NOT better for it.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #58
set117 
space
space
$623 | Props total: 1418 1418
 Deeznutz1981 said
Compare any of Trump's speeches to any of Trashbama'a speeches and notice how many times Barry O says words "I" and "Me" it's unbelievable how much of a narcissist Trashbama was. Trump always says "We" and "Us" Little Barry was a conceited clown only difference is he had the Democrat media machine on his side to cover up everything he did and lie to the low info Liberal snowflakes.
"Trashbama"? You Trumpanzees have no eloquence like your Buffoon President. Stupid is as stupid does I suppose. The mediocre white man's rule is coming to an end.

5 days ago '17        #59
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,732 | Props total: 32957 32957
 Rule 336 said
Not endorsing Trump but I agree with this particular statement. Let's try fixing our own country before we try fixing the world.
Let's elect a President who can solve some problems then. Why are we wasting our time with trump?

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '16        #60
Blunted Sultan  10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 4141 4141
 dc3003 said
Hey @s and @ what happened ?
Is charlie Kirk still lying ?

Yes cause nobody voted yet fu*king maroons

5 days ago '04        #61
dc3003  156 heat pts156
space
space
$52,182 | Props total: 56875 56875
 Blunted Sultan said
Yes cause nobody voted yet fu*king maroons
Come get this hands. PM me adress
+1   

5 days ago '05        #62
lamarowns 
space
space
$3,548 | Props total: 4266 4266
Obama’s da president of everybody you can’t expect him to take sides

Trump “hold my beer”

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '16        #63
space
space
A guy who got help from russians saying now lets worry about our country first

This was the burning house MILK forewarned us about
+2   

5 days ago '05        #64
old head  211 heat pts211
space
space
$20,909 | Props total: 27613 27613

5 days ago '04        #65
dc3003  156 heat pts156
space
space
$52,182 | Props total: 56875 56875
 Blunted Sultan said
A guy who got help from russians saying now lets worry about our country first

This was the burning house MILK forewarned us about
What help did trump get ?
What do u think about hillary getting 8-10 mil votes from google

5 days ago '19        #66
thebestoftimes  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$417 | Props total: 433 433
nobama deserved it after what he did to Libya, gaddafi and my people and don't you dare forget that, he ruined just as much of America as the rest of the globalists from both political parties.
+2   

5 days ago '17        #67
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
Hey @s and @ what happened ?
Is charlie Kirk still lying ?

Yeah, of course. Charlie kirk is almost always wrong or full of sh*t. You constantly make yourself look stupid by reposting the dumbass sh*t he says, I guess you're too stupid to figure that out though...

Cumberland County is a gerrymandered district; half of the county "couldn't even vote in this special election." Why would a county with a decent-sized black community be split in half in a very Red district? Thanks for drawing attention to this, and thanks to Charlie Kirk for being so stupid...
+1   

5 days ago '19        #68
thebestoftimes  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$417 | Props total: 433 433
Trump is right, as much as I hate both political parties, the democratic party is the one I truly hate now the most, I thought they were the party of the people, party of loyalty, instead they have become a shadow of their former self and have zero respect for anybody but them own damn selves, that's why cindy sheehan, Cynthia McKinney and mike gravel left the party, because it left them entirely, because they screwed them and fu*ked over them and I don't blame them for leaving the party.

JFK, RFK and others are turning in their graves as we speak, this is truly not the party of they once were.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '16        #69
space
space
 dc3003 said
Come get this hands. PM me adress
Catch me at the democratic debate tomorrow if u re ally bout it
+1   

5 days ago '17        #70
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
What help did trump get ?
What do u think about hillary getting 8-10 mil votes from google
Google can't vote, that was a trailer park conspiracy theory made up by people who can't read good.

Russia admitted to helping trump in the 2016 election.

Where do we go from here?
+1   

5 days ago '17        #71
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 thebestoftimes said
Trump is right, as much as I hate both political parties, the democratic party is the one I truly hate now the most, I thought they were the party of the people, party of loyalty, instead they have become a shadow of their former self and have zero respect for anybody but them own damn selves, that's why cindy sheehan, Cynthia McKinney and mike gravel left the party, because it left them entirely, because they screwed them and fu*ked over them and I don't blame them for leaving the party.

JFK, RFK and others are turning in their graves as we speak, this is truly not the party of they once were.
Way more Republicans have left the Republican party than Dempcrats leaving the Democratic party since trump was elected. Based on your calculations that makes the Republican party way more trash.

5 days ago '18        #72
Juliette DaBlok  28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 18509 18509
 thebestoftimes said

You hate the Demorcatic Party

See. this is why young men need a father figure in their life

5 days ago '17        #73
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Blunted Sultan said
Catch me at the democratic debate tomorrow if u re ally bout it
He's not actually serious. It's just what he says when he realizes he's wrong. He says sh*t like that a lot.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #74
DoctorNBA  65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,038 | Props total: 7146 7146
 Sandyy said
Obama the one who fixed the economy - trump the one ruining it.

Obama the one who had small farms still seeing a profit - trump the reason they all on ebt now:

Obama the one who got black people jobs and helped expand pell grant:

Obama fixed this country. Anything else is a lie that cant be proven with facts.
Just crazy how the Left holds up the stats they want to prove Obama did a good job and same for the Right with Trump.

The facts are Obama took the economy out of the greatest recession since the great depression, took unemployment from double digits to 4-5%, jump started the stock market, and got things moving in the right direction. He did a really good job.

He also doubled the national debt, thats f*cking real, our debt doubled in 8 years. It took the country 230 years to get to $10 trillion in debt and 8 years for Obama to get there. Also, GDP numbers were very poor. GDP is the greatest economic indicator on the state of the economy and it was slow growth under Obama and has improved under Trump.

So to summarize, they both have done good things and bad. As long as you do more good than bad for the country and tried your best, you should be appreciated by the citizens.

5 days ago '17        #75
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Just crazy how the Left holds up the stats they want to prove Obama did a good job and same for the Right with Trump.

The facts are Obama took the economy out of the greatest recession since the great depression, took unemployment from double digits to 4-5%, jump started the stock market, and got things moving in the right direction. He did a really good job.

He also doubled the national debt, thats f*cking real, our debt doubled in 8 years. It took the country 230 years to get to $10 trillion in debt and 8 years for Obama to get there. Also, GDP numbers were very poor. GDP is the greatest economic indicator on the state of the economy and it was slow growth under Obama and has improved under Trump.

So to summarize, they both have done good things and bad. As long as you do more good than bad for the country and tried your best, you should be appreciated by the citizens.
Gdp is starting to slow under trump too. He never quite hit that 3% he kept talking about. And that tax reform bullsh*t raised the debt more than any other single act by a President. And the trade war is ultimately going to bury trump.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  34
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  26
OT Stephen A. Invites Kap,Nessa And Eric Reid To 1st Take..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Robert Downey Jr. to reprise his role as Iron Man in Black W..
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
COD Modern Warfare BETA is playable
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy