Sep 10 - Trump Slams Obama: I'm Supposed To Be President Of The USA, Not The Entire World

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 days ago '07        #26
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$39,708 | Props total: 33033 33033
 Naga Sadow said
So he won a county that's 55.5% white by a margin of. 3% and it's thanks to black people?

His obsession with black voting Republican us crazy.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #27
Johnny Drama 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2412 2412
Facts but unfortunately the uneducated only see color and excuses for their own miserable life’s.

6 days ago '04        #28
qutaboi225  71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 16652 16652
 Ifeellikekobe said

"I was even willing to stand out in the rain and get my hair soaking wet but they said it was a little bit out of your district. But I was willing to do it. I wouldíve taken it. I wouldíve been very proud to have done it. It would have shown itís my real hair at least. Itís my hair. May not be great, but I will say itís better than most of my friends' who are the same age. A lot better."

This dude was talking about his hair. That 70s combover with the glue thats what get yall excited

Ole pu**y a*s bi*ch
The Dem Nominee needs to implement this into their slogan. sh*t would be EPIC and Lord Cheeto would probably commit that

6 days ago '18        #29
Bwonder 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 279 279
ďThe Republican party as the party of the American worker, the American family, and the American dream Öď go and ask them coal miners who took a bus to only meet Moscow Mitch for all of 2 mins about keeping promises, the American Dream Carlin said it best you have to be asleep to dream, or the farmers who canít sell soybeans at a profit etc. Trump steadily applies pressure on families with this trade war and mocks people but Iím supposed to think he is on my side
+3   

6 days ago '04        #30
space
space
 Johnny Drama said
Facts but unfortunately the uneducated only see color and excuses for their own miserable lifeís.
We can outline every policy, law, and system in WRITING that puts people in very bad predicaments and you would still slurp c*m from this guys d*ck head. Even his own base suffers from the sh*t he does. I guess those miserable a*s farmers that's taking a hit from those Tariffs is their own fault?
+2   

6 days ago '04        #31
space
space
 North Face said
Odrama is inferior.

Trump is the one who KNOCKS.
There's that racism we're looking for............
+4   

6 days ago '16        #32
Southpaw  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$12,272 | Props total: 53285 53285
I love this guy.

fu*k you and your feelings for whoever constantly whines and bi*ches about him

6 days ago '14        #33
CEITEDMOFO  630 heat pts630
space
space
$26,266 | Props total: 37047 37047
TRUMP JUST SLAMMED OBAMAS ANUS

@
+1   

6 days ago '04        #34
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 7522 7522
mans is a real orange piece of sh*t to still be talking about or bringing up Obama after all this time

man been president damn near a full term but still talking about the last president

fu*king bum
+5   

6 days ago '19        #35
SUCIO 
space
space
$27 | Props total: 31 31
that's my fu*king prez yo 4real!
#maga

watch people years from now go "damnnnnn that fu*king guy trump was right all along"

sooner or later ya shall see.

#staywoke

6 days ago '11        #36
slimfrom85th  42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,142 | Props total: 5209 5209
 Deeznutz1981 said
Compare any of Trump's speeches to any of Trashbama'a speeches and notice how many times Barry O says words "I" and "Me" it's unbelievable how much of a narcissist Trashbama was. Trump always says "We" and "Us" Little Barry was a conceited clown only difference is he had the Democrat media machine on his side to cover up everything he did and lie to the low info Liberal snowflakes.
Lol I bet when you came up with that trashbama name you thought to your self that's a good one I'm gonna k*ll them online with this
+2   

6 days ago '05        #37
ceo-of-hucworld  68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,541 | Props total: 17469 17469
 Deeznutz1981 said
Compare any of Trump's speeches to any of Trashbama'a speeches and notice how many times Barry O says words "I" and "Me" it's unbelievable how much of a narcissist Trashbama was. Trump always says "We" and "Us" Little Barry was a conceited clown only difference is he had the Democrat media machine on his side to cover up everything he did and lie to the low info Liberal snowflakes.
It tickles me that you conservative hacks are so damn delusional. Itís like Republicans spend more time referencing liberals and calling names when you guys are the most egotistical, divisive and hated filled individuals roaming this planet. You guys spend more time crying Obama this and Obama that when Obama isnít your problem. How about you all stop wiping the mouth of this orange baby running the country when spews bullsh*t and hold this old racist fart accountable for the sh*t he says and how to be a human that isnít so out of touch? Maybe thatís too much to ask. To say Obama said ďIĒ or ďMeĒ more than the orange baby when he touts himself and pats himself on the back more than anyone is also delusional. During this entire time I have only come across one of his supporters that actually had a logical mindset to a degree.
+2   

6 days ago '19        #38
Johnny Drama 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2412 2412
 qutaboi225 said
We can outline every policy, law, and system in WRITING that puts people in very bad predicaments and you would still slurp c*m from this guys d*ck head. Even his own base suffers from the sh*t he does. I guess those miserable a*s farmers that's taking a hit from those Tariffs is their own fault?
No idea what youíre talking about mate.

Iím just here for the jokes.

6 days ago '07        #39
Jeet Kune Do  13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,738 | Props total: 4819 4819
 Rule 336 said
Not endorsing Trump but I agree with this particular statement. Let's try fixing our own country before we try fixing the world.
Yea lets start by voting that fat racist prick out of office
+1   

6 days ago '16        #40
Stryder 
space
space
space
$711 | Props total: 545 545
 Sandyy said
Obama the one who fixed the economy - trump the one ruining it.

Obama the one who had small farms still seeing a profit - trump the reason they all on ebt now:

Obama the one who got black people jobs and helped expand pell grant:

Obama fixed this country. Anything else is a lie that cant be proven with facts.
They aren't going to believe you they all like the orange Kool aid their hate won't let them see beyond that

I said whoever wins the election is going to inherit a big soup sandwich

6 days ago '06        #41
wario101 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 239 239
A recession is incoming, but they will blame Obama. Trump spends so much time, and our money golfing he cant even govern right dude is a joke.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #42
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 4296 4296
He's not even popular in this country, when he loss the popular vote and only appeals to the following: white closeted evangelical homos*xuals, pedophiles, s*xual predators, cousin fisters and neo nazis with a meth/fentanyl addiction.

I mean, yeah the clown is president of the United States, but he doesn't have the respect that other presidents before him had because he's a joke along with those that continue to ride his limp d*ck.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 09-11-2019 at 06:43 AM..
+6   

6 days ago '05        #43
blackninja  15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,461 | Props total: 12210 12210
@ used to light bullsh*t like this up. Since he bounced, we have had more BS pro Trump posts than con. We still miss @

+2   

6 days ago '16        #44
ThunnLanguage  15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,557 | Props total: 8149 8149
pu**y a*s bi*ch
chump's always the victim
as was said, can't even fix his own country (healthcare, infrastructure, etc)
steady d*ck eatin Putin, Kim Jong-Un Saudis, etc though

Last edited by ThunnLanguage; 09-11-2019 at 06:52 AM..

6 days ago '15        #45
dracohimself 
space
space
$967 | Props total: 2099 2099
"american worker" = Hive Minded Slave

6 days ago '15        #46
majorpain1963 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 2105 2105
 dc3003 said
Hey @s and @ what happened ?
Is charlie Kirk still lying ?

Sure, Jan.

The 9th Congressional District, which includes parts of Charlotte and Fayetteville suburbs and large swath of rural territory in between, has been held by Republicans since 1963. Trump won it by 12 percentage points in 2016.

6 days ago '18        #47
jay2cold  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 3737 3737
Trump is an idiot.....try fixing the homeless problem we have or the overpopulated and rigged prison system designed to target and incarcerate African Americans....damn weave wearing dummy smh

Last edited by jay2cold; 09-11-2019 at 09:09 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '18        #48
jay2cold  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 3737 3737
 BradTheGreat said
He's not even popular in this country, when he loss the popular vote and only appeals to the following: white closeted evangelical homos*xuals, pedophiles, s*xual predators, cousin fisters and neo nazis with a meth/fentanyl addiction.

I mean, yeah the clown is president of the United States, but he doesn't have the respect that other presidents before him had because he's a joke along with those that continue to ride his limp d*ck.
Cousin fister
+2   

6 days ago '13        #49
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,837 | Props total: 7505 7505
 BradTheGreat said

+1   

6 days ago '18        #50
Juliette DaBlok  29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 18578 18578
 BradTheGreat said

My goodness
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  33
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-74online now  25
Breaking: 6ix9ine Decides not to SNITCH today in court.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Article inside Ex wife of Michael Strahan wants more money
52 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy