Brothers who wrote & produced 'The Matrix' BOTH Transgender 2019

most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

7 days ago '05        #26
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 2945 2945
 ASNKA said
calm your bi*ch a*s down n*gga it ain't that serious i don't believe small hat mass media go bang your head against the wall

So, let me get this straight... I'm on you because you refuse to do any sort of legitimate googling, TWICE, and now the third time.... this n*gga posts a tweet for evidence. Boy oh boy

Our whole generation lost

What's next? A Facebook post by her childhood friend?

Aight my dude. Gone head.
+4   

7 days ago '04        #27
HTownkilla  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 44 44
They been trans for YEARS this isnt new news

7 days ago '17        #28
ASNKA  67 heat pts67
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 8230 8230
 DamianDragunov said
Check the second link... snopes is one of the more respected “fact checkers”. Just check deeper, there’s plenty of other sites saying the same thing. You really don’t think it would be mainstream news if a woman won “billions”? Much less a black woman having sht stole from her from some white trannys? The damn McDonalds coffee lawsuit was only millions. And everybody heard about that.
They also wouldn’t keep saying these trannys wrote it if they didn’t. Especially if a “billion” dollar lawsuit was won and the real writer was vindicated. You can believe what ya want though. I was just letting ya know so if ya bring it up in real life or again on other social media, you don’t get clowned. There’s plenty of shady sht going on behind the scenes. So I don’t blame people for second guessing things. I also second guess a lot. But if ya look deeper into a lot of this stuff... it’s 1% truth mixed in with a whole lot of BS.
You usually have to look up 10 sites, look at how the site is set up, other stories it has, the disclaimer of that site, and who funds it. It’s a pain in the azz. But if you really want the truth, and not just what your gut wants, that’s what it takes to get to the bottom of things anymore. People are too quick just to click on what they want to be true or believe what their original thought on the story was. I guess the buzz saying for it these days is “confirmation bias”. If I have any doubts I start with. the subject, check out the info, then put “debunked” after it and see what is put out.
But like I said... you can do your own digging and find out for yourself.
maybe she didn't win billions but i believe the stories were stolen from her, she a black women going at j3wish owned hollywood same j3ws that own mass media. she just posted this yesterday. i hear what you're saying tho

+1   

7 days ago '17        #29
ASNKA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 Gully Reloaded said

So, let me get this straight... I'm on you because you refuse to do any sort of legitimate googling, TWICE, and now the third time.... this n*gga posts a tweet for evidence. Boy oh boy

Our whole generation lost

What's next? A Facebook post by her childhood friend?

Aight my dude. Gone head.
you probably believe bin laden was behind 9/11 and epstein committed suicide because you seen it on cnn

7 days ago '15        #30
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,230 | Props total: 33608 33608
 ASNKA said
maybe she didn't win billions but i believe the stories were stolen from her, she a black women going at j3wish owned hollywood same j3ws that own mass media. she just posted this yesterday. i hear what you're saying tho

Well... if the federal courts ruled in her favor, what judges, lawyers, and such got paid off? If she won then who got paid? And for what? Also if she won, all she has to do is show the paperwork of the ruling in the case. The second link I provided shows the paperwork of her losing. I admit I didn’t go thru the paperwork, but the whole article is on why misinformation keeps getting put out there and they showed the paperwork. So I’m guessing it shows the judgment and she lost. And if all these sites say she didn’t show up.... to me it shows she might just be a lil crazy for continuing to say she won. Sounds like she’s just keeping up with the “meme” about her. It’s her claim to fame.

7 days ago '17        #31
ASNKA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 DamianDragunov said
Well... if the federal courts ruled in her favor, what judges, lawyers, and such got paid off? If she won then who got paid? And for what? Also if she won, all she has to do is show the paperwork of the ruling in the case. The second link I provided shows the paperwork of her losing. I admit I didn’t go thru the paperwork, but the whole article is on why misinformation keeps getting put out there and they showed the paperwork. So I’m guessing it shows the judgment and she lost. And if all these sites say she didn’t show up.... to me it shows she might just be a lil crazy for continuing to say she won. Sounds like she’s just keeping up with the “meme” about her. It’s her claim to fame.
idk fam lol go ask her i posted her twitter
+2   

7 days ago '17        #32
Poncho520 
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 3669 3669

+2   

7 days ago '18        #33
antisocial100  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,813 | Props total: 5361 5361
 Sphynx said
Any more crazy news from 2007 you wanna drop on us?

Or did y’all just get word of this out there in England?
A lot of ppl don’t know this so fu*k off , in fact this is the first I’m hearing this , d*ck head

7 days ago '17        #34
QdobaCasanova  13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,233 | Props total: 32675 32675
 ASNKA said

Yall really think this bi*ch got 2 billion dollars
Stupid a*s n*ggas
+2   

7 days ago '14        #35
Sphynx  162 heat pts162
space
space
$13,915 | Props total: 52883 52883
 antisocial100 said
A lot of ppl don’t know this so fu*k off , in fact this is the first I’m hearing this , d*ck head
Okay so you're an idiot too. Thanks for putting it out there.

7 days ago '18        #36
RubbahBandMane  31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,727 | Props total: 9319 9319
Sophia Stewart wrote the Matrix

7 days ago '16        #37
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 20716 20716
 carloshoopla said
I remember this but i thought she never showed up to court. Is there any proof she collected out of court?
She claims the matrix and the Terminator were based on her book. The movies are nothing alike. That's like me saying the Roots and the Migos copied my style.

7 days ago '16        #38
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
Sophia Stewart wrote the Matrix
No she didn't. You've never read the court documents, you've never even read her book. You read a sh*tty meme, that's it. Do your own research man.

7 days ago '17        #39
ASNKA  67 heat pts67
space
space
 Poncho520 said
"tHeY ARe NoT WHiTe, ThAt's NoT CnN Or FOx!! I DIdn'T sEe ThIS On SNoPeS, ThAt LaDY iS PRoBaBly An ACTrOR TrYINg To EmBArRsS ThE HoNeSt PEopLE oF HoLlYwOOd, tHat gUy dOeSn't HaVe aNy meDiA cReDeNtIaLs, tHats a YouTuBe ViDeO bRaH aH-hYuCk"

7 days ago '08        #40
SlickJ101  26 heat pts26
space
space
$15,123 | Props total: 9365 9365
This thread is fu*king hilarious

The sh*t some of you people believe
+2   

7 days ago '19        #41
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 2677 2677
 Teknicks said
No she didn't. You've never read the court documents, you've never even read her book. You read a sh*tty meme, that's it. Do your own research man.
yes she did
+1   

7 days ago '19        #42
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Teknicks said
She claims the matrix and the Terminator were based on her book. The movies are nothing alike. That's like me saying the Roots and the Migos copied my style.
its called a screenplay

7 days ago '15        #43
POPQUiZ  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 4958 4958
The stole the story from a soul sister and gave no credit, God don't like ugly, it was written
+1   

7 days ago '16        #44
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
 Poncho520 said
Those movies are so far removed from her ideas. Don't forgot Marvel stole plenty of DC characters. You can't copyright broad ideas. She can't own the whole post apocalyptic genre.

7 days ago '14        #45
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$43,565 | Props total: 70842 70842
Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?Have I told you the definition of insanity ?

We did this already. WE DID THIS ALREADY.

Is this site going through the motions ?

Fam ? How many times are you n*ggas gonna go over the same stuff ?
+4   

7 days ago '16        #46
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
 rnfufbx said
yes she did
Do you know what wrote means? Do you know what inspired means? Do you know how they relate in copyright law? Do you know the difference between a patent, trademark, and copyright?

You literally have no evidence that she WROTE a movie. You also have no evidence that she won a court case.

Prove me wrong.

7 days ago '19        #47
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Teknicks said
Do you know what wrote means? Do you know what inspired means? Do you know how they relate in copyright law? Do you know the difference between a patent, trademark, and copyright?

You literally have no evidence that she WROTE a movie. You also have no evidence that she won a court case.

Prove me wrong.
I know what a screenplay is
+2   

7 days ago '05        #48
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 2945 2945
 QdobaCasanova said
Yall really think this bi*ch got 2 billion dollars
Stupid a*s n*ggas
Some bi*ch nobody heard of quietly made off with 2.5 billion and all they got is memes to show for it
+3   

7 days ago '18        #49
antisocial100  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,813 | Props total: 5361 5361
 Sphynx said
Okay so you're an idiot too. Thanks for putting it out there.
I’m an idiot for not knowing these two men think their women?

So if u walk up to someone on the street you’ll think they’ll know that the matrix brothers are trannys?

You probably know cuz of your interest in that sort of life
+1   

7 days ago '06        #50
Be Easy  3 heat pts3
space
space
$3,448 | Props total: 8287 8287
n*ggas talking bout snopes is credible lol

maybe you should do more investigation yourself

snopes ain’t what it seems
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
43 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-74online now  37
Breaking: 6ix9ine Decides not to SNITCH today in court.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+46online now  28
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
Article inside Ex wife of Michael Strahan wants more money