Kevin Durant realized he was 'different' from rest of Warriors, still doesn't trust OKC

most viewed right now
+27  143
46 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28  143
212 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '14        #26
G.W.  279 heat pts279
space
space
$27,043 | Props total: 54122 54122
Can’t believe this dude really went to Brooklyn. He a weirdo. It’s funny cause you all thought he was a weirdo for going to GS. Meanwhile, that’s what made me like him.

1 week ago '17        #27
justin747  52 heat pts52
space
space
$15,268 | Props total: 76754 76754
 NBA said
Also, he came off as a clown for what he said about OKC

You abandoned the team & city when you were one win away from returning to the NBA Finals & went and joined the team you had against the ropes

How stupid can you be my guy?

The fans have every right to feel some type of way and clown you on the court, as long as it stays on the court.

The franchise also has the right to feel some type of way for the same reasons mentioned above.
He'll never admit it but he left OKC cause of Russ, but sh*tting on the people of OKC wasn't cool. They were never gonna win a ring with Russ no matter how many wins they were away.

Now I'm all for sh*tting on the city itself tho. OKC is so damn boring. It's nothing but flat land and water parks everywhere.
+5   

1 week ago '13        #28
EZ Green  46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,869 | Props total: 36527 36527
 BrooklynStiles said
+1   

1 week ago '09        #29
dweezy 
space
space
$647 | Props total: 678 678
The KD hate makes no sense on this site

1 week ago '07        #30
TH35  113 heat pts113
space
space
$94,764 | Props total: 21943 21943
 justin747 said

This n*gga has way too many emotions and sh*t. Goddamn it's just constant moaning and bi*ching. Why would you even out this kinda sh*t out publicly??

I still don't have any problems with the moves he made cause at the end of the day, he has to do what makes him happy. But he cares waaaaaaaay too much about what irrelevant people think.
For real

He should honestly just not speak on it ever.
I wasn't even one of the ppl that cared about him leaving now I'm laughing about how he keeps pushing the narrative he wanted gone in the first place.

dweezy said
The KD hate makes no sense on this site
He brought it on himself which is why it makes all the sense in the world.
+9   

1 week ago '07        #31
sleep23rd  10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,640 | Props total: 5879 5879
n*ggaz don’t like his story:..lmao too bad...
Live with it!!!
Y’all sound butt hurt

1 week ago '18        #32
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 10628 10628
He exposed himself he let the media and what other people thought get him off that team he literally let the media trick him off the streets he really is weak minded I wouldn’t give a fu*k what n*ggas said about me I’m winning titles 15 years from now he gonna release a article saying how he should have stayed in Golden state and how they would have won 8 titles smh stupid mothafu*ker
+17   

1 week ago '04        #33
SpyDa  182 heat pts182
space
space
$14,221 | Props total: 4982 4982
All these years later, he still talking about okc. I rather hear about his recovery at this point
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #34
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$4,399 | Props total: 12690 12690
Warriors are losers

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #35
Dash  246 heat pts246
space
space
space
$14,823 | Props total: 42512 42512
KD my dude.... respect his ability to the full but man... this ni99a mentally soft as fukk

U don't even have to speak on this shyt, just get to a bill and get back healthy
+12   

1 week ago '05        #36
blah blah blah  131 heat pts131
space
space
$35,729 | Props total: 54691 54691
+1   

1 week ago '13        #37
jaytxxl 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 1907 1907
 TrillSp said
KD basically said I had to get outta Golden State because no matter how much they won, he wasn’t getting the credit. Cause it wasn’t his team. He’s correct.
Idk why he thought it would be in any different.. He went to a team that already had one ship and fresh off a 73 win season and 1 win away from back to back.. It wasn’t out of the realm of possibility that they wasn’t gonna win another one or two without him..

Durant hands down a top 3 or 4 SF without a question.. He thought getting the rings was gonna make everybody view him as better than Lebron and when he realized that wasn’t gonna happen he was ready to leave..

Last edited by jaytxxl; 09-10-2019 at 08:30 PM..
+8   

1 week ago '18        #38
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,901 | Props total: 18489 18489
 REG773 said
You basically cheated your way to titles dude

Nobody cares that you now realize you tweaked

Also OKC arent snakes, you just werent built to run the ship so they let Westbrick do; all you had to do was man up ����*♂️

+1   

1 week ago '09        #39
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$10,702 | Props total: 18356 18356
But Kyrie and Brooklyn fans are better

+1   

1 week ago '15        #40
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space
$384 | Props total: 521 521
 justin747 said

This n*gga has way too many emotions and sh*t. Goddamn it's just constant moaning and bi*ching. Why would you even out this kinda sh*t out publicly??

I still don't have any problems with the moves he made cause at the end of the day, he has to do what makes him happy. But he cares waaaaaaaay too much about what irrelevant people think.
This is the heart of every kd problem. He wants to be liked by everyone so bad. Or at least have his own set of people who ride for him like curry and lebron. He has talked about how lebron has media fanboys a few different types and seems like there’s jealously there.

He went from media darling post mvp to most hated in 2 years. Dude didn’t know how to deal with it mentally like lebron knew how. Lebron also had a family, great work relationships - mike Miller, dwade, James Jones, etc., and his childhood friends with him that gave him stability. KD has some of those things (brother and formerly estranged dad in the inner circle) but not to the same extent.

Last edited by DreamSeller; 09-10-2019 at 05:33 PM..
+5   

1 week ago '19        #41
Von Doom 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 154 154
No pitty...so many in the very media that criticize him, were Cap'n for him for years.

Phukbwois always run in packs. Its about a supportive simp system of dumb@$$3$.

Yall claimed KD the King Slayer... That shyt was a lie. Yall Claimed he was better than Kawhi because of what he "could do". But that was a lie.
Yall claimed he was supposed to be so much greater than Lebron.. I mean with the help of Steph but haters dont actually mention duo-dynamic because that would mean context, (fools dont like details) would surpass Lebron in ALL aspects..
Yall claimed Kyrie was some savior that couldnt save a wide open teammate with a a*sist for the Chip... Couldn't save a young hungry team with 25+pts n 8-10assists consitantly..

On n on n on..all the wildly hateful and sometimes stupid af analytics and "eye test" from potatoe chip munchin lames have.

Cant wait... Line em all up. Quak i lame af ducks. Quack !!!!
+2   

1 week ago '18        #42
BernieDaGoat  67 heat pts67
space
space
$3,292 | Props total: 6565 6565
Yes he’s different he’s a sensitive bi*ch they ain’t.

Ya that offense doesn’t work. It’s lkmited. I mean they went to the finals two years in a row before he joined . Won one and beat his a*s in the wcf.

They then goto three more finals and win two more. Super limited offense.

He was never one of them because he wasn’t drafted there, so he decides to leave and goto another team that didn’t draft him?

This man is a fu*king moron.

It’s hilarious how y’all suck his d*ck after bashing him for three straight years. Y’all some hoes.
+11   

1 week ago '17        #43
Skratch 
space
space
$1,553 | Props total: 3390 3390
Hes such a insecure bi*ch man, thats the only way to describe him, he def couldnt be a knick.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #44
Colin Cowherd  287 heat pts287
space
space
$40,495 | Props total: 47197 47197
Meh ld

1 week ago '15        #45
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space
Got no issue with kd or his moves but he wants everything to be both ways. I agree that the fans are crazy, especially with social media, and with some of his other comments. Agree that a lot of the new nba players are built different in a worse way.

But dude signed 3 1 year contracts and complained about he motion offense in the same article as not feeling accepted as one of the guys

At 30+ with his accolades and talent, you gotta live with your decisions. Doesn’t matter if everyone doesn’t know your truth

Last edited by DreamSeller; 09-10-2019 at 06:03 PM..
+4   

1 week ago '12        #46
mars15  76 heat pts76
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 24379 24379
This dude needs to understand the NBA will never offer him true happiness.
+6   

1 week ago '04        #47
deziking  124 heat pts124
space
space
$23,221 | Props total: 13156 13156
LoL at mfers typing paragraphs. This prob most they wrote in they life not even in their high school or junior year .

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #48
Dash  246 heat pts246
space
space
space
$14,823 | Props total: 42512 42512
 BernieDaGoat said
Yes he’s different he’s a sensitive bi*ch they ain’t.

Ya that offense doesn’t work. It’s lkmited. I mean they went to the finals two years in a row before he joined . Won one and beat his a*s in the wcf.

They then goto three more finals and win two more. Super limited offense.

He was never one of them because he wasn’t drafted there, so he decides to leave and goto another team that didn’t draft him?

This man is a fu*king moron.

It’s hilarious how y’all suck his d*ck after bashing him for three straight years. Y’all some hoes.
i been defending the ni99a since he left OKC

but after reading that shyt, i don't even know what to say anymore

hell, they didn't HAVE to make him the focal point on offense. They did it to make him be who he's supposed to be as a 7 ft fukkin unguardable super shooting guard. He need to just be quiet at this point. appreciate the two rings and two finals mvp and be glad he won't retire without em
+4   

1 week ago '15        #49
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space
@

Full article if you want to switch out op

1 week ago '15        #50
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Dwights gluteal injury - Piriformis Syndrome Treatment- STOP Stretching!
35 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  27
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+91online now  24
It’s messed up how true this is