SMH:Africa Has Been Bought And Paid For

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '15        #126
LT88  9 heat pts9
space
space
space
$352   Props total: 1156 1156
 UF4Soldier said
All y’all talking bout go to Africa. Y’all act like Africans want y’all over there. One thing Africans don’t like is the american black people but very accepting of other races.
You're a moron.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #127
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,472   Props total: 3784 3784
 qutaboi225 said
Most of that comes from the medias protrayal of us here and abroad. They come in with a pre-determined opinion. We're either slaves, rappers, gangsters, or athletes. America doesn't highlight our greatness or our highs, just our lows.......
So Jay-Z and Lebron (rappers and athletes) represent a part of your lows?

What are the highs then?

2 weeks ago '05        #128
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,263   Props total: 13397 13397
 Mamluke13 said
They have good.programs where american black.people play good roles so I think there hate is a choice cause it seems like they don't hold a negative image of whites even though the media portrays them as s*xual deviants and mass shooters hispanics as drug lords but it seems they only reserve negativity towards black americans but how can they look down on someone knowing the messed up things they do to each other
You keep saying "They," but they also say that American blacks look down on them because of Africa's portrayal in the media and some have shared with me some of their bad experiences from other black people in the U.S. So when an African says, "They" meaning (African Americans) hate Africans, is that true? Do you represent the "they" that hate Africans? It's like I said before, black people seem to have something in their DNA where when they come into contact with someone from another culture, they apply those characteristics to ALL of those people. Look at your statement. Don't you think you're generalizing?

realgunta said
damn, ive noticed that too

me and my homies experienced a lot of hate from Africans in the past. sh*t caught me way off guard.

sh*t was sad tbh
Africans abroad are not the same as Africans in the United States. Black people need to get out and travel and get their own experiences. Stop listening to secondhand feedback.
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #129
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 SuperPawgHunter said
We're not built to live among other groups, imo.

Every other group is exploitative and greedy to the nth degree. We have those types in our race as well, just not in the same quantity nor quality. If we did, being the Original people, we would have exploited the fu*k out of everybody we came in contact with like 'they' do.

Unfortunately, sh*t like this will continue to happen, because they aren't going to stop being who THEY are anymore than we're going to stop being who we are.

People are praising the decline of white population, as if them other motherfu*kers, who coming full speed for their spot, are any less grimey towards us.
Race supremacists are so deluded

Their race is somehow so superior that its immune to human nature... except for the sellouts... and somehow their superiority is the reason they are dominated by another race (for black supremacists its whites, for white supremacists its jews). Its the exact same story. Im convinced you could take a post from stormfront and substitute out a few words and the bx panthers would eat it up.

You arent racially superior, nobody is. Western whites dominated everyone because their environment had the perfect mix of conditions to encourage technological development and expansion. Everyone does it, technology just enabled Europeans to do it better. Look at Rwanda. Europeans only ruled it for about 50 years, but only nominally, and never occupied or colonized it. They left the existing government in place and just gave support im exchange for tribute, there was no 'colonialism' there so you cant blame that. No meddling. And they still butchered each other a few years ago.

Last edited by Dickhead; 09-11-2019 at 12:44 PM..

2 weeks ago '16        #130
kuul  26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,687   Props total: 10049 10049
 Boogie1790 said
Tf that got to with him getting a loan from china? Watch the vlad tv interview brah.

Lady gaga money aint enough to light Africa like he doing. Tf is wrong wit u
I don't watch Vlad bruh. You can't get a loan without already having a*sets. It's a loan from China not Wells Fargo.

2 weeks ago '16        #131
kuul  26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,687   Props total: 10049 10049
 tdc320 said
Akon's investors were Chinese

“So I went to China,” Akon explains. “I met up with some friends out there, some manufacturers, and aligned myself with one of the biggest companies in China that’s owned by the Chinese Government, that manufactures Solar…”

Well that's the last shrivel of hope that I had left. He's still balling out of control but damn.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #132
Donttouchorlook  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$357   Props total: 687 687
This thread is disgusting. People are so anti black, they obsessed with making sure we're splintered and divided. African "americans" loss the moment we accepted that "American" label. I wish I was alive to talk some sense into those negroes post slavery and segregation. They would've had to a*sassinate me, because if it was up to me, Trayvon Martin would've been born in the motherland and alive. There's fire in my soul and I'm taking it to grave.

This site needs to be officially labeled a white supremacist site. It's more racist than it is hip hop.

2 weeks ago '15        #133
donnyyy  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,497   Props total: 5990 5990
Africa is not a country
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #134
pete jr  5 heat pts5
space
space
$4,091   Props total: 4268 4268
 ClustyMolecules said
White people idolize black culture and still have it out for them but from my experience, I had a good friend/coworker who was from South Sudan and I can confirm that they do not really fu*k with African Americans.
Africa is a continent. Not a country. One person from Sudan can’t speak for a huge group of people. Even though I have met Africans who say the same.
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #135
qutaboi225  72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,574   Props total: 16839 16839
 d*ckhead said

What are the highs then?
This doesn't deserve a response. You cherry picked 2 names out of thousands to try and sound like the smartest person in the room. Let me give you what you came for. You're correct sir.I was wrong considering Jay-Z and Lebron are the only 2 people shown abroad and in the media to represent blacks.

2 weeks ago '19        #136
SuperPawgHunter  26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,849   Props total: 5530 5530
It requires delusion, or some other socio-\psychopathic disorder to feel compelled to k*ll off and enslave millions of people, just so your life can be easier.

The reason I feel we aren't about that life is because, systemic white supremacy was a process that took a long period of time. They took tons of L's in the process, I'm sure .... but they were so hell-bent on becoming what they've become, they persisted.

Well, while they were going through that entire process, what were we doing? We are always playing defense with other groups, it seems. Well, that's not good enough in a world filled with hardcore capitalistic groups who are ALWAYS on the offensive.

We can attempt to articulate why this group or that group are in the position they're in, but the realities are, the reasons don't matter. Being benevolent doesn't win you any special prizes in this world. They get fu*king trampled by people who take no fu*king prisoners.

Rawanda fought BACK. Haiti fought BACK. How often have they been the aggressors globally?

We're a part of the global game whether we want to be or not.

d*ckhead said
Race supremacists are so deluded

Their race is somehow so superior that its immune to human nature... except for the sellouts... and somehow their superiority is the reason they are dominated by another race (for black supremacists its whites, for white supremacists its jews). Its the exact same story. Im convinced you could take a post from stormfront and substitute out a few words and the bx panthers would eat it up.

You arent racially superior, nobody is. Western whites dominated everyone because their environment had the perfect mix of conditions to encourage technological development and expansion. Everyone does it, technology just enabled Europeans to do it better. Look at Rwanda. Europeans only ruled it for about 50 years, but only nominally, and never occupied or colonized it. They left the existing government in place and just gave support im exchange for tribute, there was no 'colonialism' there so you cant blame that. No meddling. And they still butchered each other a few years ago.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #137
Hoodsta1e11  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,392   Props total: 4792 4792
This bullsh*t been posted already and y'all stupid a*ses still believing it no country can purchase another country they are purchasing land tho which anyone can do including bx members but nobody really cares

2 weeks ago '10        #138
ClustyMolecules  142 heat pts142
space
space
$5,752   Props total: 10152 10152
 pete jr said
Africa is a continent. Not a country. One person from Sudan can’t speak for a huge group of people. Even though I have met Africans who say the same.
Didnt wanna explain again lol so heres a screen from a previous comment. You are correct though

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #139
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$13,321   Props total: 35837 35837

2 weeks ago '06        #140
realgunta  1030 heat pts1030
space
space
$29,613   Props total: 63115 63115
 4REAL said
You keep saying "They," but they also say that American blacks look down on them because of Africa's portrayal in the media and some have shared with me some of their bad experiences from other black people in the U.S. So when an African says, "They" meaning (African Americans) hate Africans, is that true? Do you represent the "they" that hate Africans? It's like I said before, black people seem to have something in their DNA where when they come into contact with someone from another culture, they apply those characteristics to ALL of those people. Look at your statement. Don't you think you're generalizing?

Africans abroad are not the same as Africans in the United States. Black people need to get out and travel and get their own experiences. Stop listening to secondhand feedback.
^^yeah i was talking about my experience with them in the USA and Canada. My bad for the mix up

2 weeks ago '13        #141
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,877   Props total: 28383 28383
 MACADEMICS said
But the people will fu*k with however ain't no bullsh*t.

Y'all gotta go out and see the world. The world really is bigger then the USA or wherever your from. Go and meet with some other people, speak with them and understand/build, eat their food and experience a different culture/perspective.

Y'all gotta experience to come to your own conclusions and break those pre-conceived notions that OTHERS have instilled in you.
Bruh, I’ve been in the military 17 years. All I’ve done my entire career is “travel the world, meet other people, speak with them and understand/build, eat their food and experience a different culture/ perspective”.

Nothing in this post refutes what I stated to you and I didn’t make any a*sertions about African culture in this thread except the objective fact that Africa is not some Utopia absent of tribalism.

2 weeks ago '16        #142
Boogie1790  9 heat pts9
space
space
$8,611   Props total: 22086 22086
 kuul said
I don't watch Vlad bruh. You can't get a loan without already having a*sets. It's a loan from China not Wells Fargo.
Naw i kno he can get a loan but it came from china. And we dont know the terms

2 weeks ago '15        #143
Honzou 
space
space
space
$425   Props total: 1279 1279
 kuul said
He signed Lady Gaga and tpain and he has his own career. You're a hater.
No hate, I know the type of money he has. You see how big Africa is and his goal is to light it all. That ain’t a easy task.

2 weeks ago '05        #144
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,263   Props total: 13397 13397
 Chaos LS said
That's why American Blacks should not even worry about helping Africans and just let whatever happens to them happen.
Ignorance. Stay in America and rot, if you are even black to begin with.

2 weeks ago '11        #145
MACADEMICS  22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,581   Props total: 5952 5952
 SimpinAintEz said
Bruh, I’ve been in the military 17 years. All I’ve done my entire career is “travel the world, meet other people, speak with them and understand/build, eat their food and experience a different culture/ perspective”.

Nothing in this post refutes what I stated to you and I didn’t make any a*sertions about African culture in this thread except the objective fact that Africa is not some Utopia absent of tribalism.
My comment wasn't directly at you bro. It was to those in the thread that a*sume Africans don't fu*k with Black Americans. I just replied via quote since you quoted me. Peace.

2 weeks ago '19        #146
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
This doesn't deserve a response. You cherry picked 2 names out of thousands to try and sound like the smartest person in the room. Let me give you what you came for. You're correct sir.I was wrong considering Jay-Z and Lebron are the only 2 people shown abroad and in the media to represent blacks.
You said the media ONLY shows negative depictions of blacks. Thats a universal statement. Logically, when it comes to universal statements (every _____, all ____, etc) it only takes one exception to invalidate the claim. I gave two. Im not saying the media ONLY gives good depictions of blacks.

What you actually specifically said was africans only see the worst of american blacks and expect you all to be like that, then said, for example gangsters rappers or athletes. That implies that rappers and athletes give african americans a bad image, and for most people under 40 or 50 I dont think thats true.

Last edited by Dickhead; 09-11-2019 at 05:42 PM..

2 weeks ago '11        #147
SomeOnesoN  226 heat pts226
space
space
$19,372   Props total: 9469 9469
 Kid Astronaut said
"Blacks/Latinos" are indigenous to this land and were put in captivity bu Columbus and forced to learn christianity. If they told us we were already here before them, we would've revolted, so instead they created the "Back to Africa" narrative to make us believe we dont belong here.

Read Chrisopher Columbus's Book of Prophecy. He had a "vision" from God that he should sail to the land of Shem and steal the ark of God for the Queen and to turn the indigenous people there into christians. He wrote the book himself and you can read his intentions.

1Maccabees 8:29-30:This is the land which came forth for Japheth and his sons as the portion of his inheritance which he should possess for himself and his sons, for their generations for ever; five great islands, and a great land in the north.
But it is cold, and the land of Ham is hot, and the land of Shem is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.

Africa is the land of Ham = Only Hot
Eurasia is the land of Japheth = Cold
Land of Shem = Blend of hot and cold = The Americas

Irrefutable evidence #3027:
Mark 2:23
And it came to pass, that he(Jesus) went through the corn fields on the sabbath day; and his disciples began, as they went, to pluck the ears of corn.

Corn or Maize is indigenous to America and wasn't exported to the Middle East/Africa until the 15th century...So how was Jesus and his disciples picking corn in the corn fields? Corn is throughout the bible, yet NO CORN EXISTED IN AFRICA PRIOR TO THE 15TH CENTURY

Camels are also indigenous to the americas...

Why are there more pyramids in central and north america, than anywhere else in the world combined? Why are the pyramids dated older as well?

Why are Egyptian pharaohs being found buried throughout the americas, including the Grand Canyon being home to a cluster of old pyramids?

Why are they finding more biblical artifacts in the americas, than anywhere else in the world?

Why do native american tribes recognize hebrew and all speak different variations of phonetic hebrew languages?

The truth is stranger than fiction

2 weeks ago '11        #148
SomeOnesoN  226 heat pts226
space
space
$19,372   Props total: 9469 9469
 d*ckhead said

What are the highs then?
The intellectuals: Frederick Douglas, Marcus Garvey, Fred Hampton, Booker T. Washington, Cornell West...

That's just off top. Honestly, they don't make them how they used to..

I'm down for any race exposing the power structure of classism we have now, but we as a minority of people have become too pacified and comfortable.

2 weeks ago '06        #149
SPLEEK 
space
space
$694   Props total: 1072 1072
[QUOTE=4REAL;50600760]Aren't you a white supremacist? The chance of an American black person getting harmed in Africa is not probable. How often have you heard of African-Americans being mistreated in Africa? This ethnic and tribal stuff doesn't apply to African Americans or Africans abroad that visit the continent. Black people from America are seen by other Africans as neutral and are exempt from any inf*ghting issues. They roll out the red carpet for us because of the images they see of us in the rap videos and because of the love they have for our music and culture. This year was the year of return: Ghana consistently invites Africans abroad to come back home.

If you're not black, which I suspect that you're not, then stop pretending to be us and spreading your propaganda
[QUOTE]

This is somewhat true. When I first got there due to the business I was in (precious metals & diamonds) I Was driven around in a bullet proof land cruiser. After about a week of mingling I realized that was overkill and started to relax. Then soon after I was shopping at the market by myself speaking English and broken French to get sh*t done. When I started to drive I was targeted by local police for bribes cause they thought I was from an opposing tribe(Mandinka). Once they realized I was American the fine tripled. Never had threats of violence or felt intimidated. Always looked like I had money and never felt as if I couldn’t do as I please.

2 weeks ago '13        #150
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,877   Props total: 28383 28383
 MACADEMICS said
My comment wasn't directly at you bro. It was to those in the thread that a*sume Africans don't fu*k with Black Americans. I just replied via quote since you quoted me. Peace.
What you replied with via quote was irrelevant to me, therefore it was wasted effort. The logic you used to chastise those who said Africans don’t fu*k with Black Americans was flawed and I pointed out how. That’s what you should have addressed when responding to me.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
how j lo really looks. and this was 10 years ago too.
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Arsonal & Cassidy After Their Intense Face Off
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  21
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison