SMH:Africa Has Been Bought And Paid For

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

6 days ago '18        #26
Smurfseagal 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 538 538
China’s been playing the long game.
+6   

6 days ago '04        #27
mista_millz  2 heat pts2
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 2809 2809
 UF4Soldier said
All yall talking bout go to Africa. Yall act like Africans want yall over there. One thing Africans dont like is the american black people but very accepting of other races.
False.
+2   

6 days ago '11        #28
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1047 1047
Will China ever implode... I always wonder

6 days ago '19        #29
SuperPawgHunter  26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 5379 5379
We're not built to live among other groups, imo.

Every other group is exploitative and greedy to the nth degree. We have those types in our race as well, just not in the same quantity nor quality. If we did, being the Original people, we would have exploited the fu*k out of everybody we came in contact with like 'they' do.

Unfortunately, sh*t like this will continue to happen, because they aren't going to stop being who THEY are anymore than we're going to stop being who we are.

People are praising the decline of white population, as if them other motherfu*kers, who coming full speed for their spot, are any less grimey towards us.
+16   

6 days ago '13        #30
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,837 | Props total: 7505 7505
 UF4Soldier said
All yall talking bout go to Africa. Yall act like Africans want yall over there. One thing Africans dont like is the american black people but very accepting of other races.
I dont know why this is being slapped, my man is telling the truth.
+2   

6 days ago '17        #31
BillionsOTW  7 heat pts7
space
space
space
$393 | Props total: 1330 1330
 qutaboi225 said
Most of that comes from the medias protrayal of us here and abroad. They come in with a pre-determined opinion. We're either slaves, rappers, gangsters, or athletes. America doesn't highlight our greatness or our highs, just our lows.......
I was told by an African that before they all come over here, they are shown like a mini highlight video about the US so they can have a heads up and adjust to the economy and what not. He said that there is a portion of the video where blacks are shown in their worst form in this video. Every stereotype from sagging to gang violence to selling drugs, shooting guns... to mugshot photos, gold teeth, etc. He said that he already had the seed planted to stay away from blacks, but he realized it wasn’t like that a short while after arriving. He said he was an exception cause a lot of Africans don’t fu*k with African Americans

Last edited by BillionsOTW; 09-11-2019 at 08:59 AM..
+5   

6 days ago '06        #32
SharpenUrSword  10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,641 | Props total: 8265 8265
 SPLEEK said
Rule #1- never listen to hearsay, go off experience.. Have you ever been to Africa? You probably think its a country with those basic passport stamps you POSSIBLY have. Listen, I lived in Guinea for 6 months and the people there LOVE BLACK AMERICANS. Im still in contact with my folks over there. They dont like Chinese and Arabs cause they know they r*pe the land and encourage corruption in government.
africa is not a country...youre pretty smart
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '04        #33
Kliq  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 53847 53847
 Mystic said
YET WE DON'T fu*kING LISTEN I bet you can't think of a SINGLE reason why to stay over here and not move over to Africa because I know I can't
where in Africa do you live?
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '15        #34
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
$15,266 | Props total: 34707 34707
 Kliq said
where in Africa do you live?
never said i was

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '04        #35
space
space
 qutaboi225 said
Most of that comes from the medias protrayal of us here and abroad. They come in with a pre-determined opinion. We're either slaves, rappers, gangsters, or athletes. America doesn't highlight our greatness or our highs, just our lows.......
stop waiting for "mainstream" america to highlight your greatness

you can start a free blog right now and start highlighting great black Americans who aren't athletes, rappers, etc.

whats stopping you?
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '04        #36
space
space
 Mystic said
never said i was
then stop being a hypocrite and lead by example

you're the definition of "talk the talk, but can't walk the walk"

we waiting on you to jump first my guy - but if you too afraid then just say so

6 days ago '15        #37
grown simba  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 2427 2427

This will lead to fine looking Asian-black women
+3   

6 days ago '10        #38
PaperBoy971 
space
space
$729 | Props total: 1083 1083
 kuul said
He signed Lady Gaga and tpain and he has his own career. You're a hater.
?? Dude is absolutely right and that's no secret

@5:30

@20:10
It is what it is
+3   

6 days ago '05        #39
Dun Language  4468 heat pts4468
space
space
$87,058 | Props total: 68164 68164
 UF4Soldier said
Stop spreading false information

They dont want a certain type coming over there
Not all black americans.
+4   

6 days ago '04        #40
gimmethat  1 heat pts1
space
space
$13,569 | Props total: 6326 6326
lets not act as if China didnt own 9% of US debt at a certain point ,plus various financial groups and real estate

6 days ago '16        #41
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,317 | Props total: 4655 4655
 Sub Crazy said
Anybody that slaps this is fu*king clueless.

Africans really do not fu*k with American blacks.
Not in my experience and there are tons of videos and stories of Africans accepting us with open arms over there.

It's here in the states where there's beef. A cab driver bringing me and my fam home from the grocery store whenI was a jit told us that there is propaganda against American blacks that is taught to immigrants in those citizenship classes. It tells them to avoid us and our neighborhoods.

They're all taught that we are a problem, so they don't want to be a*sociated with us. Those in Africa are never indoctrinated into that way of seeing us so they don't carry the same paradigms as those who've migrated here.
+1   

6 days ago '04        #42
qutaboi225  71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,523 | Props total: 16652 16652
 Kliq said
stop waiting for "mainstream" america to highlight your greatness

you can start a free blog right now and start highlighting great black Americans who aren't athletes, rappers, etc.

whats stopping you?
Not waiting for anything. I know and show our greatness. I have no control over what's shown to them in Africa or in the mainstream media. That's a machine that the one's we "idolize" have to f*ght. Instead 98% of our rappers and athletes are choosing to play the sterotype for a check.
+2   

6 days ago '05        #43
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,217 | Props total: 13311 13311
 UF4Soldier said
All y’all talking bout go to Africa. Y’all act like Africans want y’all over there. One thing Africans don’t like is the american black people but very accepting of other races.

Sub Crazy said
Anybody that slaps this is fu*king clueless.

Africans really do not fu*k with American blacks.
 ClustyMolecules said
White people idolize black culture and still have it out for them but from my experience, I had a good friend/coworker who was from South Sudan and I can confirm that they do not really fu*k with African Americans.
 LBoogie2122 said
i got lots of good african friends too, and i can confirm what the others say is true

africans feel as though we wasted our opportunity in america...as twisted as that sounds to an african american such as myself

most come to america and are taught not to fukk with us...even though our civil rights movement gave them the opportunity to come here for an equal education
 SPLEEK said
Rule #1- never listen to hearsay, go off experience.. Have you ever been to Africa? You probably think it’s a country with those basic passport stamps you POSSIBLY have. Listen, I lived in Guinea for 6 months and the people there LOVE BLACK AMERICANS. I’m still in contact with my folks over there. They don’t like Chinese and Arabs cause they know they r*pe the land and encourage corruption in government.
 diamondsxmoney said
I don’t know why this is being slapped, my man is telling the truth.
 BillionsOTW said
I was told by an African that before they all come over here, they are shown like a mini highlight video about the US so they can have a heads up and adjust to the economy and what’s not. He said that there is a portion of the video where blacks are shown in their worst form in this video. Every stereotype from sagging to gang violence to shooting guns... to mugshot photos, gold teeth, etc. He said that he already had the seed planted to stay away from blacks, but he realized it wasn’t like that a short while after arriving. He said he was an exception cause a lot of Africans don’t fu*k with African Americans

People like @ @ @ @ @ that push this rhetoric are people that I suspect are white supremacists who want black people to remain in the system of white supremacy instead of building our connection with the continent.

It seems like whenever we talk about people black people in America going back to Africa to rebuild, it's idiots like this that come out of nowhere and talk about their experience with Africans in America. Guess what, no one cares about your experience with Africans in America. Your experience with Africans who come abroad is not relevant to the experience you will have with Africans abroad.
Stop trying to correlate the 2. Just because a minority group comes to the U.S. and doesn't necessarily care to a*sociate with hood culture does not mean you will be shunned by Africans on the continent. Stop the simple minded
logic. Second, you don't speak for all Africans abroad. I have Africans consistently telling me to go back home and visit my roots, and that's what I plan to do. Stop painting people with a broad brush because I know Africans that tell me that African-Americans don't like them and make them feel welcomed here in the U.S. And I tell them the same thing – Don't paint with broad strokes. People like @ that say they had an actual experience in Africa and came in contact with the people there is the person that you should listen to if you want to hear about actual engagement with African Americans with Africa on the CONTINENT. Keyword: CONTINENT. Don't tell us about your experience with African immigrants in D.C. or anywhere in the U.S. and try to apply it to the people that are actually living there. It's ignorant.

Last edited by 4REAL; 09-11-2019 at 08:32 AM..
+11   

6 days ago '18        #44
Sandyy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 16659 16659
 Mystic said
YET WE DON'T fu*kING LISTEN I bet you can't think of a SINGLE reason why to stay over here and not move over to Africa because I know I can't
Africans stupid af towards other black ppl - zulus are k*lling nigerians in south africa for moving there but you think they gonna let us live?

Boko haram running around nothern nigeria making ppl become muslim at gun point. Arabs kidnappinh nubians in east and north africa selling them into slavery.

Its tons of reasons tbh. You guys dont get that africans actually care about ethnic background they dont give af about how you look.
+7   

6 days ago '14        #45
ArtsofAnArtist1  2 heat pts2
space
space
$863 | Props total: 3263 3263
 6shake6 said
Doesn't China own Jamaica also?
sh*t sad bro..went back after 12 years recently and was talking with my cousin who is a school teacher...they really bought up all the beaches and tourist areas out there...smh...small island with worldwide influence not even capitalizing or reaping the benifits of our own culture..smh
+5   

6 days ago '06        #46
A.M.BESSA  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 1913 1913
Dont be stupid

6 days ago '05        #47
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,217 | Props total: 13311 13311
 Sandyy said
Africans stupid af towards other black ppl - zulus are k*lling nigerians in south africa for moving there but you think they gonna let us live?

Boko haram running around nothern nigeria making ppl become muslim at gun point. Arabs kidnappinh nubians in east and north africa selling them into slavery.

Its tons of reasons tbh. You guys dont get that africans actually care about ethnic background they dont give af about how you look.
Aren't you a white supremacist? The chance of an American black person getting harmed in Africa is not probable. How often have you heard of African-Americans being mistreated in Africa? This ethnic and tribal stuff doesn't apply to African Americans or Africans abroad that visit the continent. Black people from America are seen by other Africans as neutral and are exempt from any inf*ghting issues. They roll out the red carpet for us because of the images they see of us in the rap videos and because of the love they have for our music and culture. This year was the year of return: Ghana consistently invites Africans abroad to come back home.

If you're not black, which I suspect that you're not, then stop pretending to be us and spreading your propaganda

Dun Language said
Stop spreading false information

They dont want a certain type coming over there
Not all black americans.
 Ghostface k*lla said
Not in my experience and there are tons of videos and stories of Africans accepting us with open arms over there.

It's here in the states where there's beef. A cab driver bringing me and my fam home from the grocery store whenI was a jit told us that there is propaganda against American blacks that is taught to immigrants in those citizenship classes. It tells them to avoid us and our neighborhoods.

They're all taught that we are a problem, so they don't want to be a*sociated with us. Those in Africa are never indoctrinated into that way of seeing us so they don't carry the same paradigms as those who've migrated here.

Last edited by 4REAL; 09-11-2019 at 07:58 AM..
+3   

6 days ago '17        #48
TheGreyOne 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 780 780
 Mystic said
stable electricity.

Seriously, though- I'm not a citizen of any African country. Crazy that Black Americans think Africans will just accept them because 'black skin". Really, we're the only ones on that dumb sh*t. Africans don't really get along with other Africans. People just ain't that way...
+2   

6 days ago '18        #49
Eyesofchaos  23 heat pts23
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2061 2061
Once they bought out the Port of Kenya it was a WRAP

6 days ago '15        #50
6shake6  14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,828 | Props total: 5065 5065
 ArtsofAnArtist1 said
sh*t sad bro..went back after 12 years recently and was talking with my cousin who is a school teacher...they really bought up all the beaches and tourist areas out there...smh...small island with worldwide influence not even capitalizing or reaping the benifits of our own culture..smh
Sheeit...I have to go to an asian Market just to get me a Soursop and some Jamaican Spices!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  43
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
43 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  33
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-74online now  31
Breaking: 6ix9ine Decides not to SNITCH today in court.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
Article inside Ex wife of Michael Strahan wants more money
52 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy