Apple TV + $4.99/family month coming Nov 1

most viewed right now
+20  55
21 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

5 days ago '11        #26
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 2428 2428
 Ryo857 said
Netflix aint 12.99 lol
For the 4k one

5 days ago '16        #27
Aztlan  142 heat pts142
space
space
$15,443 | Props total: 42820 42820
 Sluggernaut said
Amazon Prime originals have been a*s cheeks

I gave them all a chance

Carnival Row, Good Omen all that sh*t

Its been boring af
 Jeet Kune Do said
Have you seen “The Boys” on amazon? Only good original and its fu*kin bad a*s
 Top Shelf said
Only series I checked from them was the boys and that was because all the hype boxden gave it. And it did not disappoint
 Sluggernaut said
Yeah binged on that immediately

Jack Ryan is good and so is Homeland

But thats about it
Bosch>>>>>>>

And the Billy Bob Thornton show is good too.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #28
Sandyy  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,350 | Props total: 16628 16628
Got hulu to watch anime/live sports and amazon prime for redzone

5 days ago '05        #29
Stuart Scott  240 heat pts240
space
space
$28,032 | Props total: 32298 32298
 slimyellow said
i binged thru that sh*t bro... season 2 should be interesting because that homelander dude is damn near unstoppable.
sh*t is crazy

Whoever is playing homelander give dude an emmy
+1   

5 days ago '13        #30
Phenom354 
space
space
$11,373 | Props total: 11100 11100
 Jaiden05 said
You still have to add the cost of internet so unless there’s a work around for that these streaming apps aren’t really saving money
True but getting or not getting a streaming service is the consumers choice.

Better than paying 100+ dollars a month for cable and only watching 5-10 channels like most people. Renting the equipment and having the monthly fees and surcharges steadily increase over time.

Oh and still needing to pay for internet at the same time.
+2   

5 days ago '16        #31
96jordan  13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Mystic said
fu*k all them, IPTV or nothing. Get 500 US channels, 240 Uk channels, channels from Portugal, Africa, Belgain, Brazil, the Carribbean ETC PLUS all sports and not just the NBA, MLB, Football and Soccer either. college football, NHL, American hockey league, High school football, Rugby, AFL and NRL. Formula 1 racing, Moto GP racing as well as B/R live pass, ESPN Plus and Fox sports. And this is all in the same qaulity you'd get from cable. I also get like a thousand shows if not more of every episode(watching the wire now) and also 100 channels that plays a show 24/7 every episode from the first to the last then back again all for $8 But keep playing $50 bucks for PS Vue or Sling and don't even get 10% of what I get
Hook me up
+1   

5 days ago '18        #32
Ryo857 
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 1734 1734
 SuL2K12 said
For the 4k one
Ok, imo still ain’t worth it they’re probably gonna raise prices again too

5 days ago '15        #33
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 34477 34477
 96jordan said
Hook me up
I got you give me a few
+2   

5 days ago '09        #34
That Guy Fly  21 heat pts21
space
space
$72,911 | Props total: 21317 21317
Prime was a gift so I fu*k with it, free sh*t is always a plus. Netflix, been down with them from the beginning and they are the best streaming service so I'll keep rocking with them. fu*k anybody else in the game.

In the end, all the sh*t on these services is free anyway if you know what you're doing so who needs them
+1   

5 days ago '18        #35
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$859 | Props total: 3686 3686
 Stuart Scott said
sh*t is crazy

Whoever is playing homelander give dude an emmy
Its the same guy from banshee. Slept on action show.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #36
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,092 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Jeet Kune Do said
Have you seen “The Boys” on amazon? Only good original and its fu*kin bad a*s
What's the show about?

5 days ago '18        #37
space
space
space
 justinjones said
Mine are Hulu, Netflix, Disney and Amazon(the sh*t comes with Prime anyway )
Well you really got 3. After all, remembered that you will be able to bundle espn, hulu and disney all for 12.99.

And I tried Amazon, but none of their shows call for my attention. Plus, I don't like waiting for stuff. I rather go to the store and copped.

5 days ago '07        #38
Jeet Kune Do  13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 4798 4798
 BradTheGreat said
What's the show about?
Real superheroes. None of the poster boy sh*t. Show is a easy 9/10

Homelander is that n*gga
+4   

5 days ago '13        #39
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,795 | Props total: 28279 28279
 Sluggernaut said
Amazon Prime originals have been a*s cheeks

I gave them all a chance

Carnival Row, Good Omen all that sh*t

Its been boring af
The Boys was definitely worth it for me. Give it a shot if you’re already paying for Prime.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #40
mushrooms  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$429 | Props total: 1534 1534
 Mystic said
fu*k all them, IPTV or nothing. Get 500 US channels, 240 Uk channels, channels from Portugal, Africa, Belgain, Brazil, the Carribbean ETC PLUS all sports and not just the NBA, MLB, Football and Soccer either. college football, NHL, American hockey league, High school football, Rugby, AFL and NRL. Formula 1 racing, Moto GP racing as well as B/R live pass, ESPN Plus and Fox sports. And this is all in the same qaulity you'd get from cable. I also get like a thousand shows if not more of every episode(watching the wire now) and also 100 channels that plays a show 24/7 every episode from the first to the last then back again all for $8 But keep playing $50 bucks for PS Vue or Sling and don't even get 10% of what I get
Pm me with info

Also how is the quality
+1   

5 days ago '17        #41
yousabitch  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 7783 7783
 Mystic said
whats up with this? i need it
+2   

5 days ago '15        #42
space
space
space
 yousabi*ch said
whats up with this? i need it
Well for some reason the company themselves are not accepting anymore sign ups but you can buy from resellers(id imagine it's more expensive as they wouldn't make a profit otherwise but I'm not sure by how much, I'll look it up and get back to you) cant find a price but the resellers are here also in searching for you I realised the VOD(video on demand is working) when I first got it I could have sworn they said they were stopping that cause it was too hot and i actually tried it with no avail(tried it cause it was not removed from the app but then again I hadn't updated it but it's working now) they got hundred(maybe thousands actually it seems of old and new movies)

EDIT: @ it's $8.50 for 1 connection(one TV).

Last edited by Mystic; 09-11-2019 at 11:24 AM..

5 days ago '04        #43
infam0uskills  15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 8547 8547
ill wait til hacked accounts are available for $1

5 days ago '15        #44
space
space
space
 96jordan said
Hook me up
 mushrooms said
Pm me with info

Also how is the quality
Well for some reason the company themselves are not accepting anymore sign ups but you can buy from resellers(id imagine it's more expensive as they wouldn't make a profit otherwise but I'm not sure by how much, I'll look it up and get back to you) cant find a price but the resellers are here visit this link also in searching for you I realised the VOD(video on demand is working) when I first got it I could have sworn they said they were stopping that cause it was too hot and i actually tried it with no avail(tried it cause it was not removed from the app but then again I hadn't updated it but it's working now) they got hundred(maybe thousands actually it seems of old and new movies) It's $7 normally but because you gotta get it from resellers for the current moment it's $8.50 The quality is EXACTLY like Cable you'll pay $100+ for. Ocassionally the channel will replay a couple seconds of whatever show or movie is playing sometimes 2-3 times but that's rarely. even more rare a channel will go offline but I've only seen this once(Comedy Central which I watch alot because of South park was down when I switched to it but it came back up like 30 seconds later)

5 days ago '04        #45
mr_underground|m  2239 heat pts2239
space
space
$25,090 | Props total: 41264 41264
That tweet is wrong. Apple target competitor is HBO

5 days ago '07        #46
Daville502  1 heat pts1
space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 3672 3672
I got Netflix only because the wife likes using and i got access to my cousins hulu. Everything else is kodi.

5 days ago '07        #47
ptwist  50 heat pts50
space
space
$18,070 | Props total: 12432 12432
 BradTheGreat said
Exactly. It will come down as to what you want to watch and who has the programming that will attract our dinero.

For me, it's going to be Hulu w/ Disney), Netflix and since I am getting another Iphone this year, I'll try Apple since it'll be for free. But if they don't have anything that I want to watch, I'll won't fu*k with it next year and just stick to my first 2 choices.
As long as these fu*ks don’t pull us in contractually I’m good with hopping in and out of different services depending which shows come through.

Netflix I get through T-Mobile. HULU through my Spotify (which I religiously keep for my work as a DJ)

HBO has been solid to me even after the GOT debacle. I watch Ballers, Hard Knocks, Euphoria last few months and will probably end up cancelling after I start and finish up Barry.

Never cared for Amazon or any other sh*t and won’t fu*k with Apple either.

I’ll give Disney a trial run to catch up on the MCU sh*t and see the old Disney classics for nostalgia purposes.

5 days ago '07        #48
21  1866 heat pts1866
space
space
$67,443 | Props total: 87141 87141
 slimyellow said
i binged thru that sh*t bro... season 2 should be interesting because that homelander dude is damn near unstoppable.
The terrorist supes will be the threat in season 2.

4 days ago '18        #49
space
space
space
 ptwist said
As long as these fu*ks don’t pull us in contractually I’m good with hopping in and out of different services depending which shows come through.

Netflix I get through T-Mobile. HULU through my Spotify (which I religiously keep for my work as a DJ)

HBO has been solid to me even after the GOT debacle. I watch Ballers, Hard Knocks, Euphoria last few months and will probably end up cancelling after I start and finish up Barry.

Never cared for Amazon or any other sh*t and won’t fu*k with Apple either.

I’ll give Disney a trial run to catch up on the MCU sh*t and see the old Disney classics for nostalgia purposes.
Dj?

What kind of controller you got?

But I feel the same way. I'm only buying a new iphone this year, so I'll give it a shot with Apple TV. Amazon? Naw, I'm good. Hulu with their bundle? I'll take it, also because Disney will have all of the episodes of Disney and now Southpark.

And netflix? They got a lot of of shows that I watch that I enjoy.

4 days ago '16        #50
kamal1978 
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 595 595
Why pay for all these streaming services when u can watch anything for free

Showbox forever

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  32
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  29
Sep 14 - online drug trafficker plotted to sell fake oxy and xanax laced with..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  23
bianca bel air proves that ncaa athletes are the hardest working people ..
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+92online now  21
Video inside REVOLTtv: T.I. goes T.I.P. Luther the KING on Candance Owens
175 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy