Woman boards plane with emotional support horse... poll inside

most viewed right now
89 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Would you date her?
Yes 4 4.76%
No 77 91.67%
Maybe 3 3.57%
Voters: 84.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #26
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 14027 14027
Only 1 people allowed to get away with this type sh*t
an way dey display it too is fu*kin ridiculous not funny doe
+2   

1 week ago '17        #27
Cant Read Shit  11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,693 | Props total: 15724 15724
I hope she doesn't ride it or the donkey would need emotional support

1 week ago '04        #28
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,749 | Props total: 122 122
That bi*ches stomach leads her while walking

1 week ago '05        #29
Tha Boss  65 heat pts65
space
space
space
$27,603 | Props total: 57583 57583
 Rugby Jones said
Blaffy Don't !!! Just chill on this one
 Blaffy said

+3   

1 week ago '05        #30
SquirrelXss  2 heat pts2
space
space
$12,060 | Props total: 3389 3389
ADA yo.

I had to study that ahit. Miniature horses can be from 24-34 inches to thr shoulder and 60-100lbs

With 4 considerations for the facility......ask me how I know?

Seriously people get them because they live longer than dogs.

1 week ago '18        #31
Rugby Jones  8 heat pts8
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 9889 9889
 Blaffy said

Got dammit Blaffy ......
+4   

1 week ago '09        #32
TroyNY  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$3,866 | Props total: 4387 4387
 kiddalex said
What's with ya'll and bestiality on here ? Every thread about dogs is white women fu*king them on here , now its horses too ?

Ya'll Xvideo searches has gotta be fu*king nasty AF , ya minds is sick.

Thereís still like 8 states in US where itís legal. Iíve talked to a few animal rescue people, I heard some fu*ked up sh*t.

1 week ago '15        #33
thirssty58  6 heat pts6
space
space
$14,957 | Props total: 23506 23506
Know damn well some brotha will gladly save her, jokes on us

1 week ago '11        #34
Smuggz 
space
space
$2,002 | Props total: 5683 5683
Looks like the horse suffers from PTSD also
+1   

1 week ago '19        #35
unit321  76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$2,587 | Props total: 6156 6156
I added the poll because I thought... you know... it would be funny. But like 3 voted yes and 3 voted maybe.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #36
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 2885 2885
 kiddalex said
What's with ya'll and bestiality on here ? Every thread about dogs is white women fu*king them on here , now its horses too ?

1 week ago '16        #37
postemupndunkit  7 heat pts7
space
space
$8,314 | Props total: 29047 29047
PTSD from what fam

When you black all that sympathy and understanding gets thrown out the window
+4   

1 week ago '17        #38
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 25018 25018
'ery

1 week ago '12        #39
FrescoB  85 heat pts85
space
space
$14,038 | Props total: 39387 39387
I want an emotional support bi*ch to give me pu**y on command
+1   

1 week ago '08        #40
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 479 479
 kiddalex said

Sick people in the world... but what if they're right

1 week ago '05        #41
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 14415 14415
 ImChillin2Hard said
People and their ďservice animalsĒ are getting ridiculous...
Yep, got a buddy who got his dog certified just so he can fly with him.

Crazy sh*t is you can't even ask for documentation for them, you just have to accept it. Used to manage a subway and kicked all sorts of people out, now the door says " service animals welcome", fu*k your emotions.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #42
space
space
It's a total joke. Emotional-support animals that is.
There are people out there who are blind and use seeing-eye dogs... those bi*ches (if they are female) are actually supporting people.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #43
litdes 
space
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 3114 3114
 unit321 said

Abrea Hensley, 33, suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, which she says is due to childhood trauma. Because she is allergic to dogs, her service animal is a horse she named Flirty. Together, they boarded a plane in Nebraska.

It's believed that Flirty's voyage is the first time in U.S. aviation history that a miniature horse flew a commercial airplane.

She's probably single, even though the article didn't mention anything about a possible boyfriend.
Im gonna put my money on SHE IS single
+2   

1 week ago '19        #44
space
space
 litdes said
Im gonna put my money on SHE IS single

+3   

1 week ago '05        #45
tokinjohn  3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,244 | Props total: 95328 95328
 projectd06 said
Yep, got a buddy who got his dog certified just so he can fly with him.

Crazy sh*t is you can't even ask for documentation for them, you just have to accept it. Used to manage a subway and kicked all sorts of people out, now the door says " service animals welcome", fu*k your emotions.
sh*ts bullsh*t, I'm mad allergic to cats and live in a "pet free" building...fu*king bi*ch got a cat that always be chilling in the hall...ask my landlord wtf, said his hands were tied cuz she got it as a service animal...bullsh*t, all you gotta do is be counseling and your shrink can suggest you need it, THAT SIMPLE!!!

Like ten years ago I took a train LA and fu*king like two in the morning my eyes start itching like crazy...fu*king two rows behind me lady had a cat that was spraying in a holding case that looked like a fence that she stored above her seat...I woke the fu*king train up spazzing, they ended up moving me but like how no one think it aint cool to have a cat on board...Amtrak ppl looking at me like I was in the wrong, im like my lungs are closing up wtf...fu*king hate cats

1 week ago '05        #46
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
 tokinjohn said
sh*ts bullsh*t, I'm mad allergic to cats and live in a "pet free" building...fu*king bi*ch got a cat that always be chilling in the hall...ask my landlord wtf, said his hands were tied cuz she got it as a service animal...bullsh*t, all you gotta do is be counseling and your shrink can suggest you need it, THAT SIMPLE!!!

Like ten years ago I took a train LA and fu*king like two in the morning my eyes start itching like crazy...fu*king two rows behind me lady had a cat that was spraying in a holding case that looked like a fence that she stored above her seat...I woke the fu*king train up spazzing, they ended up moving me but like how no one think it aint cool to have a cat on board...Amtrak ppl looking at me like I was in the wrong, im like my lungs are closing up wtf...fu*king hate cats
Damn man id fu*king talk sh*t to her everytime i seen her, just so she could hear me so that i didnt get in trouble. Id let that cat out too every chance i got hoping it would run away. That bi*ch may need a service animal but that doesnt mean it can wonder the fu*king halls.

This service animal sh*t is out of control, had some dude walk into my work the other day with a big a*s dog, wasnt even a service dog he just brought it in. sh*ts crazy,
+1   

1 week ago '13        #47
Phenom354 
space
space
$11,391 | Props total: 11139 11139
I actually applaud her.

Ever since they started letting these emotional support animals on planes it's been game on.. maybe her doing this will suppress how out of control it's become.

That said, look at her, she's definitely let that horse hit at least once.

1 week ago '05        #48
space
space
 projectd06 said
Damn man id fu*king talk sh*t to her everytime i seen her, just so she could hear me so that i didnt get in trouble. Id let that cat out too every chance i got hoping it would run away. That bi*ch may need a service animal but that doesnt mean it can wonder the fu*king halls.

This service animal sh*t is out of control, had some dude walk into my work the other day with a big a*s dog, wasnt even a service dog he just brought it in. sh*ts crazy,
Yeah man bs they give out these passes for depression cuz its considered a companion...yeah I'm def going to leave eveything I can open so he can run away..was in the dollar store a couple of weeks ago and dude got his poodle just walking, no leash nothing...almost stepped on it by accident, i don't understand how it aint considered a no go with animals that may have fleas be in places with food..fu*king disgusting

1 week ago '05        #49
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Yeah man bs they give out these passes for depression cuz its considered a companion...yeah I'm def going to leave eveything I can open so he can run away..was in the dollar store a couple of weeks ago and dude got his poodle just walking, no leash nothing...almost stepped on it by accident, i don't understand how it aint considered a no go with animals that may have fleas be in places with food..fu*king disgusting
Yea man, its crazy the amount of resources that we put into peoples feelings. No one needs a fu*king pet at target, I have never seen someone freak out and need to hug their "service animal", that shows that these people dont actually need the animal. fu*king society enables thr sh*ttiest people.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #50
space
space
 projectd06 said
Yea man, its crazy the amount of resources that we put into peoples feelings. No one needs a fu*king pet at target, I have never seen someone freak out and need to hug their "service animal", that shows that these people dont actually need the animal. fu*king society enables thr sh*ttiest people.
Exactly, you lonely at home, cool, but 1000 ppl to keep you company at Target...The fact a dog can roam around your car, sit on your lap and I can't use my cellphone is backwards AF too

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  50
Itís messed up how true this is
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43