Sep 9 - Wendy’s to launch breakfast menu across US in 2020 and hire 20,000

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

This poll will close on 11-25-2019 at 06:37 PM
What do you think?

6 days ago '14        #26
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,577 | Props total: 93322 93322
 Knucklez said
ya dont have the 4 for 4? anyways wendys is late on this they shoulda been had breakfast and not only that they shoulda had 24 hour breakfast. idk why they just now doing this, not that i eat that stuff anyways but the market shifted to breakfast around the clock 3 or 4 years ago
nah we dont have the 4 for 4 deal , we got some sort of value picks thing though but nothing like the 4 for 4

however when I eat fast food ( which is almost daily lately)

I like to go all out , had this the other day and it was bomb

and you right breakfast bean around the clock for a minute now so Wendy's has some catch up to do

Last edited by strungout; 09-10-2019 at 10:48 AM..

6 days ago '16        #27
Knucklez  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$10,340 | Props total: 26228 26228
 strungout said
nah we dont have the 4 for 4 deal , we got some sort of value picks thing though but nothing like the 4 for 4

and you right breakfast bean around the clock for a minute now so Wendy's has some catch up to do

damn bruh what happened to all the dieting and keto you were doing? bad slump lately?
+2   

6 days ago '18        #28
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 600 600
Wendy’s and it's breakfast can kiss my black a*s.

6 days ago '14        #29
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,577 | Props total: 93322 93322
 Knucklez said
damn bruh what happened to all the dieting and keto you were doing? bad slump lately?
definitely a bad slump

but also bored of keto

i decided im taking the rest of the year off get back on the wagon in january

hows your fitness lifestyle going ??

6 days ago '17        #30
Faseforeal1  2 heat pts2
space
space
$571 | Props total: 2724 2724
 Sin said

DUBLIN, Ohio - Wendy’s announced on Monday that it plans to launch its breakfast menu across the U.S. in 2020 and will hire around 20,000 employees.

The breakfast menu is currently available in more than 300 restaurants, and the company will make it available to the entire nation.

"Launching breakfast in our U.S. restaurants nationwide provides incredible growth opportunities," said Todd Penegor, President and CEO of The Wendy's Company. "We are well-positioned to pursue it. We believe we have the right team and structure in place, and we put Wendy's fan favorites on our breakfast menu to set us apart from the competition."

The new menu will include signature items that “takes the best of Wendy’s,” from Applewood smoked bacon to the Frosty and “creatively delivers them to fans for breakfast.”

The “Breakfast Baconator,” “Frosty-ccino,” and “Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit” are some of the signature items.

“Wendy's is Fast Food Done Right: your go-to for real, fresh, craveable food that doesn't cost a fortune and the new breakfast menu attests to that,” a press release from the restaurant chain read. “To support its expansion into breakfast, the Company and its franchisees plan to hire approximately 20,000 crew members across the country.”

People interested in applying for a position should visit careers.wendys.com or a local Wendy's, the company said.

Wendy's was founded in 1969 by Dave Thomas in Columbus, Ohio, according to the restaurant.

I'm in Pittsburgh and there was a breakfast sandwich they used to have at a Wendy's I went to here. It was on regular white bread toasted, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon. When I say that shot was fired that's an understatement! Did any of you ever have one from them? Or was that just a local thing?
+2   

6 days ago '19        #31
Big Gurthy 
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 1439 1439
All this fast food because everyone working gig jobs
+1   

6 days ago '07        #32
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$39,699 | Props total: 33026 33026
 DJ Maximum said
man culvers k*lling any fast food burgers in the mid west
Yeah, someone put me on to Culver's. I was telling them how most fast food burgers ain't good. She was go to Culver's. sh*t was good.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #33
North Face  42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 25939 25939
More jobs added.

African American unemployment rate at its lowest, men!

6 days ago '11        #34
Sin  2266 heat pts2266 OP
space
space
$33,843 | Props total: 105585 105585
 Faseforeal1 said
I'm in Pittsburgh and there was a breakfast sandwich they used to have at a Wendy's I went to here. It was on regular white bread toasted, scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon. When I say that shot was fired that's an understatement! Did any of you ever have one from them? Or was that just a local thing?
they test foods in small markets first

I remember going to Philly and Vegas seeing different foods at mcdonalds
+1   

6 days ago '15        #35
414mvp 
space
space
$2,462 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Mystic said

Ok, so my girlfriend has a "gay best friend" that shes always hanging out with more than me. I'm not gay and there's nothing wrong with gays. He looks better than me and works out and is always hanging around girls. Well I suspected she's cheating on me with him even though he's so-called "gay". She hangs out with him for hours and comes home and goes right to sleep. We haven't had s*x in like 3 months. So of course i'm suspecting he's not actually gay.

I'm debating on confronting them and asking him to suck my d*ck to prove hes gay. Again i'm not gay at all but i think it would give me peace of mind if he proved he's gay plus I've grown s*xually frustrated since my gf doesn't put out anymore. k*lling two birds with one stone in a way.

What do you guys think? Should i ask my girlfriends "gay best friend" for a blowjob to prove he's gay? Again, i'm not gay

6 days ago '17        #36
Crying MJ Face 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 552 552
Honey butter buscuit is fire.

6 days ago '16        #37
kuul  24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,557 | Props total: 9695 9695
It's always just fried potatoes biscuit pork eggs cheese. All of these restaurants sell the same sh*t.

6 days ago '19        #38
thebestoftimes  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$417 | Props total: 433 433
this is a good move, I always love Wendy's (next to chik fil a and Miami subs which I hope to go back this fall when I move back to florida).

6 days ago '16        #39
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 23096 23096
the wendy's drive thru here already fu*ks up traffic in the afternoon, now they're expanding this sh*t to the morning??

nothing like a cheeseburger and egg sandwich in the morning...........
+1   

6 days ago '16        #40
space
space
 North Face said
More jobs added.

African American unemployment rate at its lowest, men!
did you just try to get political in a wendy's breakfast thread?

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '05        #41
tokinjohn  3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,215 | Props total: 95296 95296
 smokeytheblunt2 said
the wendy's drive thru here already fu*ks up traffic in the afternoon, now they're expanding this sh*t to the morning??

nothing like a cheeseburger and egg sandwich in the morning...........
Don't forget that A.M. super-sized Coke with that
+1   

6 days ago '16        #42
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Don't forget that A.M. super-sized Coke with that
nah, bring in one of those and 64 oz containers and fill it up...............

all bets are off if i can't have fries at 7:30 am...............
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  6 days ago '05        #43
tokinjohn  3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,215 | Props total: 95296 95296
 smokeytheblunt2 said
nah, bring in one of those and 64 oz containers and fill it up...............

all bets are off if i can't have fries at 7:30 am...............
Lol n*ggas getting their whole supposed calorie intake for the day before they get out their cars for work. Dudes be having super stomachs, I wake up and try to eat deep fried food that don't go bad for 3 weeks and I'd be sicker than a dope fiend trying to kick that habit.

6 days ago '12        #44
knowie728  1 heat pts1
space
space
$593 | Props total: 1032 1032
 strungout said
i guess they will be open in the mornings now out here, i think they don't unlock the doors until noon at the moment.
10 AM in most spots G
+1   

6 days ago '16        #45
space
space
 tokinjohn said
Lol n*ggas getting their whole supposed calorie intake for the day before they get out their cars for work. Dudes be having super stomachs, I wake up and try to eat deep fried food that don't go bad for 3 weeks and I'd be sicker than a dope fiend trying to kick that habit.
I was on the road a couple weeks ago and and I'm not sure if i was in PA or NJ but i was at a gas station and glanced over at the pop machine line from the coffee machine(I drink coffee so idk why I sh*t on pop drinkers) and noticed that at least three people in line had those huge jugs like you get from the hospital only bigger and they were all devastated that the mountain dew had run out............this was at 9-10 am..........

peoples eating habits are a on a whole other level that I don't even need to get into............
+3   

6 days ago '16        #46
Ozzy Booty 
space
space
$857 | Props total: 1888 1888
I thought they had breakfast already ?

6 days ago '07        #47
Jae_Mike  30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,790 | Props total: 1758 1758
 timdog said
Had Wendy's the other day it was okay.

Culvers>
Had Culver's in Chicago... They are a Great Value Arby's. sh*t remind me of a parody TV Show/ Movie restaurant. The type that of your friends find out the will make fun of you for life. Sandwich was aiiight, Fries was bland as sh*t.

6 days ago '07        #48
KeepinItTrill  46 heat pts46
space
space
$57,722 | Props total: 30633 30633
 strungout said

that sh*t looks good af
+1   

6 days ago '16        #49
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said
that sh*t looks good af
i haven’t eaten meat in a couple years but if that was in front of me it’d be over.........
+1   

6 days ago '07        #50
KeepinItTrill  46 heat pts46
space
space
$57,722 | Props total: 30633 30633
 smokeytheblunt2 said
i haven’t eaten meat in a couple years but if that was in front of me it’d be over.........
really?

I couldn't do that, no bacon, ribs, burgers, etc

you have strong willpower my friend
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  30
Sep 14 - online drug trafficker plotted to sell fake oxy and xanax laced with..
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  27
bianca bel air proves that ncaa athletes are the hardest working people ..
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+35online now  21
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  18
Image(s) inside Juelz in the clink
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy