You agree with this college textbook

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '05        #51
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
$9,449 | Props total: 14384 14384
 Wavie Crockett said
Black people have the privilege to spew racist vitriol towards Whites.

Look at this crap
@ @
"Id give it all away to say the N word"

+1   

1 week ago '05        #52
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
 unit321 said
I disagree with it.
Face value, you could say it's true. But, someone who is driven to succeed and/or has with untapped potential has the advantage. What do I mean?
So, there are people out there who are "born with a silver spoon in their mouth", which is to say, they were born in a wealthy family and have privileges others don't. Now, there are are people who were not born wealthy. They are on the "everyone else" side of the see-saw. But they were driven or had natural talent to exceed those who were privileged in their "early" life.
How many people rose up out of poverty or low-income status to attain big career dreams?
This is the problem with that see-saw image. If you believe it, then you are doomed to failure, and you can complain about the disadvantages. If you don't, then you can succeed. Did Derrick Rose get out of his situation with his desires and skills or was he defeated from the beginning?
Now, there are advantages of being rich from the get-go. If you inherit money, you don't really have to struggle in life, but you can also get a leg up on your career. An example is Paris Hilton. She was born rich. But, she's done things in her life that were helped by being rich. But, she didn't become a super popular actress. There are better actresses in Hollywood. But, at least she tried. Harrison Ford got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. His role as Han Solo propelled his career. But he wasn't rich before then. If you compared Harrison Ford's acting career to Paris Hilton's acting career, did her privilege really give her any edge? The answer is no.
Privilege opens more doors to those with the drive is the point, anyine who doesn't have "privilege" and a*sumes they are doomed is foolish. Not being privileged doesn't mean you can't succeed it just means it may be a little more difficult.

Basically in your comparison, if Paris Hilton and Harrison Ford had the same drive and talent who would have had more oppurtunities.

Last edited by projectd06; 09-10-2019 at 08:32 AM..

1 week ago '16        #53
CashBlack1234 
space
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 1450 1450
blacks always saying white privilege. the longer u live with that mentality the longer ull be right where ur at. id say a black man became a president of the us. THE PRESIDENT. theres black doctors lawyers judges teachers cia cops. in fact blacks have more privilege than anyone. u can have a lawsuit put on u as an employer if u dont have enough blacks working for u. u get people fired if they mention anything about blacks but vice versa its not even talked about. u know in america everyone is spoiled and its pathetic cuz theres other people in this world who dont have those privileges and yall sit in here and bi*ch and cry when yall got it made. oh lets not mention the athletes tho movie stars and the musicians thats for sure not opportunity and privilege. yall not gonna like this comment but it is true and i aint being biased or anything but facts are facts stop sitting back n crying and go out there and take advantage of the privilege we as americans all have.

1 week ago '04        #54
Wizzarino 
space
space
$16,513 | Props total: 5437 5437
 4REAL said
There's a definite case that women in the U.S. hold more power over males. Or no?
Tell that to Monique and Hilary...

Don't let the "metoo" movement fool you bro, white men still have the most power in this country...

Women are fourth in line behind LGBTs and all other non-black men...

1 week ago '19        #55
unit321  76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,567 | Props total: 6135 6135
 projectd06 said
Privilege opens more doors to those with the drive is the point, anyine who doesn't have "privilege" and a*sumes they are doomed is foolish. Not being privileged doesn't mean you can't succeed it just means it may be a little more difficult.

Basically in your comparison, if Paris Hilton and Harrison Ford had the same drive and talent who would have had more oppurtunities.
It's true that a person born into wealth has privileges and advantages. I've never seen a poor person become a world-class equestrian rider. They are all rich folks. But, most world-class boxers didn't start from a wealthy background. They are all f*ghting, literally and figuratively, to get out of low income lifestyle.
Now, just because you are born into wealth doesn't mean you will skate through life. I've seen a number of rich folks die of heroin overdose. Man, if they had everything going for them, why would they even need to do drugs? The answer is money isn't everything. Heroin became their escape route because their life was empty or they were escaping something that money can't buy.

So in my comparison between Paris Hilton and Harrison Ford, if you believe that rich folks get all the privilege, then Paris Hilton should be an Oscar-winning actress and Harrison Ford should be an off-Broadway nobody. But, that's not the case.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #56
QuietPack  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 928 928
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Let's break this down and it's no hating on women just stating facts. Here's what females have to worry about compared to men .

1. Child birth
2. Being molested or r*ped

That's it....now let's compare men.

1. Finances....if a man dosent make alot of money in society he is looked at as a failure

2. s*xually pleasing his women.. u will be laughed at and cheated on if u not .

3. When a relationship dosent work , no one ask what did she do it's always what did he do and no matter if the male was right or wrong in that arrangement , the reason the relationship failed is always put on his shoulders.

4. p*nis size.. a man is given what hes given. He cnt change his p*nis size unlike a women who can do kegels and strengthen her v*ginal muscles.

5.Skill trade job etc...an unskilled man is essentially a homeless man and nobody would give a fu*k. A half decent women whether right or wrong more than likely wnt be homeless because she has a pu**y.

6. Online dating....dnt need to say more

7.mental health...in society women can vent and cry a thousand times and it's not looked dwn upon. If a man finally breaks hes considered weak or not man enough

8. Court system

9. Rebounding from previous relationship

10. Risk of disease due to combination of everything listed above and plus some. Back in the 60s 70s 80s men would slave away working at coal mines industry plants warehouses and be dead by damn near 65 while the women sat at home .

All in all I'll take being a women and risk being r*ped . A man has the weight of the world on his shoulders everyday and the decisions he make some he can change some he cant, will affect whether hes on his death bed with beautiful kids and a wife around him or on his death bed with nothing or no one . Women dnt give life they prepare life . Men are the givers of life because we give women are seed. Just like an oven dosent give us food it prepares it. I'll take being a women anyday. Hey if u fail in life as a women and ur beautiful, you're gonna always land some rich simp to take care of u.
100% agree. Alot of you can't understand because you haven't lived . Men have it hard as fu*k especially growing up low income.

1 week ago '06        #57
SuppaSlick  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,315 | Props total: 3270 3270
 QuietPack said
100% agree. Alot of you can't understand because you haven't lived . Men have it hard as fu*k especially growing up low income.
Nah please don't condone this incel sh*t

You have obvious advantages and are complaining like your buddy that you don't have ALL the advantages lol

Gimme a break
+1   

1 week ago '05        #58
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
 unit321 said
It's true that a person born into wealth has privileges and advantages. I've never seen a poor person become a world-class equestrian rider. They are all rich folks. But, most world-class boxers didn't start from a wealthy background. They are all f*ghting, literally and figuratively, to get out of low income lifestyle.
Now, just because you are born into wealth doesn't mean you will skate through life. I've seen a number of rich folks die of heroin overdose. Man, if they had everything going for them, why would they even need to do drugs? The answer is money isn't everything. Heroin became their escape route because their life was empty or they were escaping something that money can't buy.

So in my comparison between Paris Hilton and Harrison Ford, if you believe that rich folks get all the privilege, then Paris Hilton should be an Oscar-winning actress and Harrison Ford should be an off-Broadway nobody. But, that's not the case.
I got you, and im not disagreeing. Drive = Success, no doubt about that, but 2 people with the same drive, 1 rich, 1 poor, the rich dude will likely come out on top.

In life its easy to lose drive when everything is given to it, you see it with middle class kids, i can only imagine with rich kids.

1 week ago '11        #59
QuietPack  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 SuppaSlick said

You have obvious advantages and are complaining like your buddy that you don't have ALL the advantages lol

Gimme a break
It's facts he's spitting out. He has some valid points dude. Women get pregnant free child car,housing etc. A man falls on hard time... Pick your self up by the boot straps , suck it up. I'm 30 and got everything on my own. No criminal record either

1 week ago '11        #60
QuietPack  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
[QUOTE=QuietPack;50593282]It's facts he's spitting out. He has some valid points dude. Women get pregnant free child car,housing etc. A man falls on hard time... Pick your self up by the boot straps , suck it up. I'm 30 and got everything on my own.

1 week ago '04        #61
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 64 64

1 week ago '06        #62
SuppaSlick  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,315 | Props total: 3270 3270
 QuietPack said
It's facts he's spitting out. He has some valid points dude. Women get pregnant free child car,housing etc. A man falls on hard time... Pick your self up by the boot straps , suck it up. I'm 30 and got everything on my own. No criminal record either
Sounds to me like men have all the power. They have the power to impregnate women. The fact that a lot of men are stupid and knock up birds is their fault. They have the power and are willingly giving it away
+2   

1 week ago '07        #63
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,983 | Props total: 28358 28358
 16z said
I don’t think it upsets them, I think at point you admitting to living blind and makes it makes no sense
Im confused by your post sir

1 week ago '18        #64
Boxedin101  18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 6577 6577
I have definitely been discriminated against simply for being perceived as a young "black" male where as if I had been an older "black" male I would have been accepted.

This in part I blame on my dreadlocks
Once Wayne wore dreads, everybody wore dreads and they went from symbolizing African pride to meaning you are a happy low life with possible mental health issues
So me having them doesn't help

But that's just speaking on it lightly

Last edited by Boxedin101; 09-10-2019 at 10:57 AM..

1 week ago '05        #65
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,248 | Props total: 13361 13361
 Wizzarino said
Tell that to Monique and Hilary...

Don't let the "metoo" movement fool you bro, white men still have the most power in this country...

Women are fourth in line behind LGBTs and all other non-black men...
White women are still women and I see them as among the most powerful people in the U.S. next to their white male counterparts.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #66
D1nOnlyMrM@  54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,893 | Props total: 5250 5250
I'm happy being me. It may not have all the perks. But being black when older, you see the admiration amongst others for your genetics and also the way it feels to be able to connect with the people and share cultures. Finding the connection between unconscious things we do the same in different parts of the world is awe inspiring

1 week ago '05        #67
Rockstar718  75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 17401 17401
 Oswaldgatesjr said
If I'm a Brooklyn n*gga walking around Fulton projects to go see a chick n*ggas gonna fu*k wit me no doubt about it. If I'm a chick I can walk the projects anyday and no one will touch. Men especially black men in general have a big a*s target on our backs and cnt even walk around with a smile on our face without cats thinking u soft. Other then child birth and being labeled a wh*re for acting on s*xual advances it's no damn way a women had it harder than a man. Just look at the simps in the thots and dimes section.
So black women who been in this country just as long as black men have. Who were legally r*ped and had children taken from them for hundreds of years, who's fathers and husbands and brothers have been taken away from them for the last few decades in prison forcing them to raise children alone, who haven't been able to vote for more than 100 years been easy because now we men black can objectify women and use them just like our oppressors used to?

So because we have an entire section used for the s*xual objectification of women who most dudes in here just say sh*t like they'd fu*k or c*m in raw, women are treated better than men?

Because men are so desperate for s*xual or any attention that they choose to spend money on women isn't women having it easier, its them using what they have to get by. In a society that isn't based on individual achievement or work ethic and is tied to capital, a women's body becomes her capital when the men are the ones who created and profit most from the system

So im wondering since you think is such a benefit for random strangers willing to trick on women for s*xual favors etc would you let some old fat ugly white dude trick on you? Would you give it up since that's all you need to do to get by?

I've been to Fulton it's and several others in bk without issue. I'm a bk n*gga myself. And I've seen n*ggas crowd around, grab at and chase women. I can walk through a crowd and not get groped. I can wear whatever I want and not get judged for showing off my body. I've seen at jobs women get passed over for jobs and the women in leadership just undermined or ignored for a man instead even if she had more experience or knowledge.

It's not just child birth and being labeled a wh*re. Women, especially black women always had a difficult time in this country. From lack of access to land ownership, limited education, being s*xual objects, being paid less, (black women make less than black men at the same job even though black women have one of the highest college and post secondary graduation rates of all races in the country) and many other reasons.

Besides it's not the oppression Olympics, why are you trying to compete. Just acknowledge their struggle as legitimate and call it a day. No need to be like, "no men got it worse" that's not fixing the issue for anyone

1 week ago '17        #68
mosaicmonk 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 192 192
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I just gave u 100 percent real facts I I dnt get it???

First you have to ask a women out on a date. Then she has to decide whether to say yes or no. So she has the power. Second u r paying for the gas in the car, the fresh outfit and sneakers you have on and the dinner and whatever else after. All she have to do is bring her self. Wrong or right . The bi*ch could come in some jogging pants and n*ggas still take her out to eat if the a*s phat. Women run this bi*ch. The only men at the top are the one percent and they made it this way so that it's more women for them. Those ugly bald short fat u knw who guys who run fortune 500 companies want regular Joe's who look good to buy those hallmark cards flowers and balloons on valentine's day because it puts more money in their pocket and they get to fu*k ur lady with that money. This is also why companies cater to women more and will fire u in a heartbeat if allegations of u talking to women on the job occur .
i believe it's right or wrong .

1 week ago '18        #69
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,882 | Props total: 18451 18451
 Rockstar718 said
So black women who been in this country just as long as black men have. Who were legally r*ped and had children taken from them for hundreds of years, who's fathers and husbands and brothers have been taken away from them for the last few decades in prison forcing them to raise children alone, who haven't been able to vote for more than 100 years been easy because now we men black can objectify women and use them just like our oppressors used to?

So because we have an entire section used for the s*xual objectification of women who most dudes in here just say sh*t like they'd fu*k or c*m in raw, women are treated better than men?

Because men are so desperate for s*xual or any attention that they choose to spend money on women isn't women having it easier, its them using what they have to get by. In a society that isn't based on individual achievement or work ethic and is tied to capital, a women's body becomes her capital when the men are the ones who created and profit most from the system

So im wondering since you think is such a benefit for random strangers willing to trick on women for s*xual favors etc would you let some old fat ugly white dude trick on you? Would you give it up since that's all you need to do to get by?

I've been to Fulton it's and several others in bk without issue. I'm a bk n*gga myself. And I've seen n*ggas crowd around, grab at and chase women. I can walk through a crowd and not get groped. I can wear whatever I want and not get judged for showing off my body. I've seen at jobs women get passed over for jobs and the women in leadership just undermined or ignored for a man instead even if she had more experience or knowledge.

It's not just child birth and being labeled a wh*re. Women, especially black women always had a difficult time in this country. From lack of access to land ownership, limited education, being s*xual objects, being paid less, (black women make less than black men at the same job even though black women have one of the highest college and post secondary graduation rates of all races in the country) and many other reasons.

Besides it's not the oppression Olympics, why are you trying to compete. Just acknowledge their struggle as legitimate and call it a day. No need to be like, "no men got it worse" that's not fixing the issue for anyone

Who live longer? Men or women? Answer that question and ask why.

1 week ago '18        #70
space
space
space
 SuppaSlick said
Sounds to me like men have all the power. They have the power to impregnate women. The fact that a lot of men are stupid and knock up birds is their fault. They have the power and are willingly giving it away
Men dont have the power to impregnate women. Women have to open up their legs to you to impregnate them. This is another reason women have more power.

1 week ago '05        #71
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Who live longer? Men or women? Answer that question and ask why.
Men smoke more often, and usually have worse diets. Men also don't get diagnosed as often or have medical checkups as often as women.

The main reason is because of medical advancements limited the diseases that used to k*ll women at younger ages.

The life expectancy discrepancy wasn't as pronounced until the last 100 years or so.

1 week ago '18        #72
space
space
space
 SuppaSlick said

Gimme a break

Brother I'm not a incel and I have had my fair share of women. Ever since that thread and video was posted about 2 years ago yall have been running that word to the ground I dont hate women in any way shape or form but the burden that the average man carries over his shoulder a women couldn't ever imagine. I saw a young black dude about 19 or 20 at the grocery store the other day with a desperate look in his eye standing in front of the entrance. So I'm watching other races of people walk by him and hes not saying anything so as I walk by him he ask did I have any extra money for food because he just had a seed and him and his girl were dead broke. Homie wasnt lying and I didnt judge him or nothing I just gave him 20 cuz i knew what it was like to be there. He had to really swallow his pride.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 09-10-2019 at 05:00 PM..

1 week ago '18        #73
space
space
space
 Rockstar718 said
Men smoke more often, and usually have worse diets. Men also don't get diagnosed as often or have medical checkups as often as women.

The main reason is because of medical advancements limited the diseases that used to k*ll women at younger ages.

The life expectancy discrepancy wasn't as pronounced until the last 100 years or so.

But why do men smoke . ...because n*ggas is stressed.

Why do men have worse diets??? Because they need more energy to do blue collar jobs that most women dont do so we have to eat and we have to eat cheaply to stretch money leading to disease.

1 week ago '05        #74
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
But why do men smoke . ...because n*ggas is stressed.

Why do men have worse diets??? Because they need more energy to do blue collar jobs that most women dont do so we have to eat and we have to eat cheaply to stretch money leading to disease.
I've seen women do ever single bluw collar job I've seen men do.

And nowadays it's just immigrants doing those jobs anyway.

And idk about all that. I've seen plenty of men take down porterhouse steaks all to themselves but not really women, and I dont see men take down whole bowls of salad

But again, why are we comparing oppression to see who has it worse.

A lot of the issues you bring up are societal problems caused by living in a capital driven society. Not problems caused because women have an easy life.

1 week ago '18        #75
space
space
space
 Rockstar718 said
I've seen women do ever single bluw collar job I've seen men do.

And nowadays it's just immigrants doing those jobs anyway.

And idk about all that. I've seen plenty of men take down porterhouse steaks all to themselves but not really women, and I dont see men take down whole bowls of salad

But again, why are we comparing oppression to see who has it worse.

A lot of the issues you bring up are societal problems caused by living in a capital driven society. Not problems caused because women have an easy life.

U just answered your own question. Women have it easier because we live in a capitalistic society. The higher up cater everything to women. Women make financial decisions based off emotion. Since America is a capitalistic society women have it way easier. The narrative is pushed that if a man dosent make this much or does this for u then hes not good enough for you. American men knw this and it creates stress.

Marriage is big in the us because it is almost like a joint business venture. You as a man have a higher probability of getting fu*ked over than the women. Also cant forget.

You have to pay for the wedding
You have to pay for the engagement ring
You have to pay for the wedding ring
You have to pay for the honey moon

Oh and your girl wants that new crib so go ahead and drop 5 figures on a downpayment of yall mew crib...oh and cindy or who ever wants a kid or 2. So ur already starting deeply in the hole and if this marriage fails guess what? "It's your fault as a man you failed"

Women have it 10x easier .

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+112online now  35
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Video inside If you don’t laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  11
Video inside Movie Scenes that wouldn't exist today because people are soft
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy