You agree with this college textbook

most viewed right now
+38  93
107 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '19        #26
ArabianPrince  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$924 | Props total: 10194 10194
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Let's break this down and it's no hating on women just stating facts. Here's what females have to worry about compared to men .

1. Child birth
2. Being molested or r*ped

That's it....now let's compare men.

1. Finances....if a man dosent make alot of money in society he is looked at as a failure

2. s*xually pleasing his women.. u will be laughed at and cheated on if u not .

3. When a relationship dosent work , no one ask what did she do it's always what did he do and no matter if the male was right or wrong in that arrangement , the reason the relationship failed is always put on his shoulders.

4. p*nis size.. a man is given what hes given. He cnt change his p*nis size unlike a women who can do kegels and strengthen her v*ginal muscles.

5.Skill trade job etc...an unskilled man is essentially a homeless man and nobody would give a fu*k. A half decent women whether right or wrong more than likely wnt be homeless because she has a pu**y.

6. Online dating....dnt need to say more

7.mental health...in society women can vent and cry a thousand times and it's not looked dwn upon. If a man finally breaks hes considered weak or not man enough

8. Court system

9. Rebounding from previous relationship

10. Risk of disease due to combination of everything listed above and plus some. Back in the 60s 70s 80s men would slave away working at coal mines industry plants warehouses and be dead by damn near 65 while the women sat at home .

All in all I'll take being a women and risk being r*ped . A man has the weight of the world on his shoulders everyday and the decisions he make some he can change some he cant, will affect whether hes on his death bed with beautiful kids and a wife around him or on his death bed with nothing or no one . Women dnt give life they prepare life . Men are the givers of life because we give women are seed. Just like an oven dosent give us food it prepares it. I'll take being a women anyday. Hey if u fail in life as a women and ur beautiful, you're gonna always land some rich simp to take care of u.
You should've just posted conviction rates between men and women, Male suicide rate, family court custody stats, affirmative action etc. All that other sh*t was just overboard.
+5   

1 week ago '05        #27
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
$18,247 | Props total: 13360 13360
 Sphynx said
Like what, exactly?
 mrslyyy said
Stop it.
 Wizzarino said
Nah, it looks that way, but it's really not...
There's a definite case that women in the U.S. hold more power over males. Or no?

Last edited by 4REAL; 09-10-2019 at 01:27 AM..

1 week ago '05        #28
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 MrNobody said
Didn’t read, but male privilege is a deliberate misnomer. Being a black male puts u below black women in a lot of categories, the prison industrial complex being a big reason.
Being a black male put you below women in general, not just black women.

1 week ago '05        #29
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 hustlehard365 said
i would bet a substantial amount of money that walking to your car late night in a parking deck all you worry about if you worry at all about it is being robbed.. someone raping you isn't anywhere near your psyche. being a male is definitely privileged for that a lone.
Yes, but men are more prone to being targets of violent crime. Statistics show that fewer women than men fall victim to violence. The likelihood of a man being k*lled and or harmed is greater than a female's chance. Women think they have a higher likelihood of being harmed, which evokes fear in them, due to media propaganda.

NcAlien said
They make about %60 of their male counterparts

They are losing access to planned Parenthood
The ability to make their own decision about abortions
Companies aren't required to provide maternity leave

I will take my male privilege
Abortion is not a one person decision. The process of life takes 2 people, therefore, it is not a one person decision.

Last edited by 4REAL; 09-10-2019 at 01:28 AM..

1 week ago '13        #30
kingrayden 
space
space
space
$514 | Props total: 727 727
Everyone has certain privilege.i would have more privilege in the hood than a white Romanian person. The thing about this white privilege is this country in majority white, along with leaders, law makers, politicians, and authority figures....sonthats why they have their privilege

1 week ago '04        #31
qutaboi225  72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 16744 16744
 dtdroid said
"I disagree with the part that makes it sound like I might have some kind of privilege as well"

Well of course you do
That's because it cancels out. Being a black male, you are at a disadvantage on EVERY other platform BUT being male. If it were a point system being a male would be a +10. Being black male would be -90. Yes there is "SOME" privilege but is it significant enough to even consider black males having privilege.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #32
Rockstar718  75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 17401 17401
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Let's break this down and it's no hating on women just stating facts. Here's what females have to worry about compared to men .

1. Child birth

1. Finances....if a man dosent make alot of money in society he is looked at as a failure

3. When a relationship dosent work , no one ask what did she do it's always what did he do and no matter if the male was right or wrong in that arrangement , the reason the relationship failed is always put on his shoulders.

4. p*nis size.. a man is given what hes given. He cnt change his p*nis size unlike a women who can do kegels and strengthen her v*ginal muscles.

5.Skill trade job etc...an unskilled man is essentially a homeless man and nobody would give a fu*k. A half decent women whether right or wrong more than likely wnt be homeless because she has a pu**y.

7.mental health...in society women can vent and cry a thousand times and it's not looked dwn upon. If a man finally breaks hes considered weak or not man enough

8. Court system

10. Risk of disease due to combination of everything listed above and plus some. Back in the 60s 70s 80s men would slave away working at coal mines industry plants warehouses and be dead by damn near 65 while the women sat at home .

All in all I'll take being a women and risk being r*ped . A man has the weight of the world on his shoulders everyday and the decisions he make some he can change some he cant, will affect whether hes on his death bed with beautiful kids and a wife around him or on his death bed with nothing or no one . Women dnt give life they prepare life . Men are the givers of life because we give women are seed. Just like an oven dosent give us food it prepares it. I'll take being a women anyday. Hey if u fail in life as a women and ur beautiful, you're gonna always land some rich simp to take care of u.
What type of beta bullsh*t is this?

How would you survive as a man when men had to build homes and k*ll food to even be considered as a mate??

A lot of what your bi*ching about isn't even society catering to women, its society and the market system that men have created that cater to men with money.

The biggest thing you missed, by limiting women tonjustvworrying about their ability to have children and being used is that women deal with much more than just that. Like the fact that society tells them they have to look a certain way to find a mate, creating billion dollar industries in makeup hair and plastic surgery. The fact that a women's intellect, drive, goals etc are always noted after their physical appearance if at all. The fact that even the most qualified woman gets paid less than her male counterparts.

You really make it seem like you wish you had a pu**y, so you can be unsuccessful, lazy, broke and spend all day online dating and finding some rich dude to take care of you.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #33
tu calmas  24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 16899 16899
 Oswaldgatesjr said

1. Child birth

8. Court system

Gon and get that s*x change in then it's legal now live your truth
+4   

1 week ago '17        #34
tu calmas  24 heat pts24
space
space
 4REAL said
There's a definite case that women in the U.S. hold more power over males. Or no?
No they very little power politically, financially, or in almost any other space possible

1 week ago '18        #35
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 18450 18450
 tu calmas said
No they very little power politically, financially, or in almost any other space possible
True but n*ggas is turning around and spending their bread on women anyway..Also if we go to war it's the men who will get drafted not the women.

1 week ago '06        #36
LYTE  189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$16,935 | Props total: 11087 11087
 DiCaprio said

What's the subject, the name of the book and school?

1 week ago '17        #37
tu calmas  24 heat pts24
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
True but n*ggas is turning around and spending their bread on women anyway..Also if we go to war it's the men who will get drafted not the women.
1. That's a man's choice and largely bc we earn more than women
2. The last time anyone got drafted was over 40 years ago, I don't even know if those conditions would still apply today. There are plenty of women in the military - where there exists rampant harrassment and abuse... because again... they have very little power
+2   

1 week ago '18        #38
space
space
space
 Rockstar718 said
What type of beta bullsh*t is this?

How would you survive as a man when men had to build homes and k*ll food to even be considered as a mate??

A lot of what your bi*ching about isn't even society catering to women, its society and the market system that men have created that cater to men with money.

The biggest thing you missed, by limiting women tonjustvworrying about their ability to have children and being used is that women deal with much more than just that. Like the fact that society tells them they have to look a certain way to find a mate, creating billion dollar industries in makeup hair and plastic surgery. The fact that a women's intellect, drive, goals etc are always noted after their physical appearance if at all. The fact that even the most qualified woman gets paid less than her male counterparts.

You really make it seem like you wish you had a pu**y, so you can be unsuccessful, lazy, broke and spend all day online dating and finding some rich dude to take care of you.

If I'm a Brooklyn n*gga walking around Fulton projects to go see a chick n*ggas gonna fu*k wit me no doubt about it. If I'm a chick I can walk the projects anyday and no one will touch. Men especially black men in general have a big a*s target on our backs and cnt even walk around with a smile on our face without cats thinking u soft. Other then child birth and being labeled a wh*re for acting on s*xual advances it's no damn way a women had it harder than a man. Just look at the simps in the thots and dimes section.

1 week ago '18        #39
space
space
space
 tu calmas said
1. That's a man's choice and largely bc we earn more than women
2. The last time anyone got drafted was over 40 years ago, I don't even know if those conditions would still apply today. There are plenty of women in the military - where there exists rampant harrassment and abuse... because again... they have very little power

Bro women low-key run the world fu*k all that they have very little power. ...They have a pu**y and that's all the power they need. In the AA community women are the matriarchs in the neighborhood . They already lead in that aspect.

1 week ago '17        #40
tu calmas  24 heat pts24
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Bro women low-key run the world fu*k all that they have very little power. ...They have a pu**y and that's all the power they need. In the AA community women are the matriarchs in the neighborhood . They already lead in that aspect.
They have almost 0 political unity, they most definitely do not run the world

White women voted for a male nonpolitician who was supremely antifeminist over an established female politician

They don't even run this country, which is way ahead of most of the world in terms of gender equality. So no, women do not run this world just bc there are a bunch of thirsty frauds who can't wait to throw their money at the first chance at pu**y
+2   

1 week ago '18        #41
ChrisPartlowFro  8 heat pts8
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 6405 6405
 Oswaldgatesjr said

1. Child birth

8. Court system

A lot of what you’re saying isn’t applicable to everyone:

Wait so I’m only working my high paying job for my girl? Not because I like nice sh*t? You’re bugging.

I’ve had women ask me out, quite common, especially in Canada if you aren’t ugly as fu*k.

Mental health as a whole is changing how it’s looked at

s*xual satisfaction? Have you ever seen the cover of women’s magazines? That’s ALL they’re concerned with.

You might need to like, talk to some women bro.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #42
space
space
space
 tu calmas said
They have almost 0 political unity, they most definitely do not run the world

White women voted for a male nonpolitician who was supremely antifeminist over an established female politician

They don't even run this country, which is way ahead of most of the world in terms of gender equality. So no, women do not run this world just bc there are a bunch of thirsty frauds who can't wait to throw their money at the first chance at pu**y

Political power is a cover up. The mightiest of kings have fallen due to women empires have been destroyed. Do yourself a favor a google the Mongolian empire and how it died when u get the chance.

1 week ago '18        #43
space
space
space
 ChrisPartlowFro said
A lot of what you’re saying isn’t applicable to everyone:

Wait so I’m only working my high paying job for my girl? Not because I like nice sh*t? You’re bugging.

I’ve had women ask me out, quite common, especially in Canada if you aren’t ugly as fu*k.

Mental health as a whole is changing how it’s looked at

s*xual satisfaction? Have you ever seen the cover of women’s magazines? That’s ALL they’re concerned with.

You might need to like, talk to some women bro.

Nah bro I have my fair share of experience with women. I knw wat I'm talking bout.

1 week ago '16        #44
00010111  139 heat pts139
space
space
$5,437 | Props total: 20564 20564
 TH35 said
Depends on what it is
Less likely to be homeless.
Less likely to jobless.
Less likely to be die at work.
Less likely to be harassed by the police.
Less likely to be shot by the police.
Less likely to be in prison.
Less likely to serve a custodial sentence than men for similar crimes.
Less likely to be expelled from school.
Less likely to be a*saulted in the home under the guise of 'discipline'.
Less likely to die of cancer.

1 week ago '16        #45
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
If I'm a Brooklyn n*gga walking around Fulton projects to go see a chick n*ggas gonna fu*k wit me no doubt about it. If I'm a chick I can walk the projects anyday and no one will touch. Men especially black men in general have a big a*s target on our backs and cnt even walk around with a smile on our face without cats thinking u soft. Other then child birth and being labeled a wh*re for acting on s*xual advances it's no damn way a women had it harder than a man. Just look at the simps in the thots and dimes section.
Women don't run the world, simps do.

1 week ago '16        #46
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said

1. Child birth

8. Court system

Boys and certain men have to worry about being molested and r*ped too.

Part of the problem with how we view men is the speed with which many people will overlook the problem that men face when it comes to s*xual and domestic violence.

1 week ago '16        #47
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
$3,149 | Props total: 4498 4498
 strungout said
where is Asian privilege
See wealthy and able bodied
+2   

1 week ago '05        #48
4REAL  4 heat pts4
space
space
 tu calmas said
I believe this is the case because women choose to play a supporting role for men, generally speaking. Women inherently are supporters of their males counterparts. I don't think most women desire the responsibility that men running the world have burdened onto themselves. From a biological standpoint, it's not innate for females to want the most power and the most money or the most of anything. A want for power, finance, and control is basically something that is testosterone driven.

Besides gender is not a big issue in America, in comparison to race. Women, in all, are not looking at themselves as one monolith. There is a hierarchy and that involves race. It's white females and then every other group of females become secondary or afterthoughts when it comes to gender issues. Gender issues are nothing more than a battle of the s*xes between white men and white women. The real battle here is race because most women prioritize race over their gender.

1 week ago '19        #49
unit321  76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,565 | Props total: 6134 6134
 DiCaprio said

I disagree with it.
Face value, you could say it's true. But, someone who is driven to succeed and/or has with untapped potential has the advantage. What do I mean?
So, there are people out there who are "born with a silver spoon in their mouth", which is to say, they were born in a wealthy family and have privileges others don't. Now, there are are people who were not born wealthy. They are on the "everyone else" side of the see-saw. But they were driven or had natural talent to exceed those who were privileged in their "early" life.
How many people rose up out of poverty or low-income status to attain big career dreams?
This is the problem with that see-saw image. If you believe it, then you are doomed to failure, and you can complain about the disadvantages. If you don't, then you can succeed. Did Derrick Rose get out of his situation with his desires and skills or was he defeated from the beginning?
Now, there are advantages of being rich from the get-go. If you inherit money, you don't really have to struggle in life, but you can also get a leg up on your career. An example is Paris Hilton. She was born rich. But, she's done things in her life that were helped by being rich. But, she didn't become a super popular actress. There are better actresses in Hollywood. But, at least she tried. Harrison Ford got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. His role as Han Solo propelled his career. But he wasn't rich before then. If you compared Harrison Ford's acting career to Paris Hilton's acting career, did her privilege really give her any edge? The answer is no.

1 week ago '08        #50
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$5,880 | Props total: 9255 9255
lol pu$$ified America

where being a victim is more virtuous than being a victor

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  29
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+73online now  17
Sep 17 - Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him a..
346 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
Video inside If you don’t laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy