You agree with this college textbook

most viewed right now
37 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '19        #1
2676 page views
77 comments

DiCaprio  6 heat pts6
space
space
$89 | Props total: 314 314
You agree with this college textbook

+19   

best
worst
77 comments

1 week ago '07        #2
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,978 | Props total: 28348 28348
you dont have to agree, the term white was literally set up that way..you know the irish at one point wer labelled black... they had to take on the privilege of the term white...so that there were less "black" people banding together
+20   

1 week ago '07        #3
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,978 | Props total: 28348 28348
one thing I always say that upsets "white" and "black" people is...its not actually about skin color...its a caste system/..like that dakota fannin thread..

northern africans regardless of color...are white in america..as is the arab
+16   

1 week ago '18        #4
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$947 | Props total: 4124 4124
 Damagegadget said
one thing I always say that upsets "white" and "black" people is...its not actually about skin color...its a caste system/..like that dakota fannin thread..

They are just called foreigners but yeah you are somewhat right.
+7   

1 week ago '18        #5
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,871 | Props total: 18415 18415
I agree with everything listed except the male part. We live in a system over in the western hemisphere where everything is catered to women.

1 week ago '19        #6
16z 
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 2254 2254
 Damagegadget said

I don’t think it upsets them, I think at point you admitting to living blind and makes it makes no sense

1 week ago '14        #7
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,594 | Props total: 93418 93418
where is Asian privilege
+3   

1 week ago '18        #8
BrooklynDamien  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 16311 16311
I fux with it. Definitely female privilege but being a male in general has benefits I enjoy. I'd rather be a "black" male in this world than anything else. Especially surviving BK NYC during the realest years. I feel good wherever I go in the world
+4   

1 week ago '07        #9
TH35  113 heat pts113
space
space
$94,758 | Props total: 21921 21921
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I agree with everything listed except the male part. We live in a system over in the western hemisphere where everything is catered to women.
Depends on what it is
+4   

1 week ago '15        #10
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 5123 5123
 BrooklynDamien said
I fux with it. Definitely female privilege but being a male in general has benefits I enjoy. I'd rather be a "black" male in this world than anything else. Especially surviving BK NYC during the realest years. I feel good wherever I go in the world
Bingo, feel forever grateful to my maker.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #11
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Oswaldgatesjr said
i would bet a substantial amount of money that walking to your car late night in a parking deck all you worry about if you worry at all about it is being robbed.. someone raping you isn't anywhere near your psyche. being a male is definitely privileged for that a lone.
+14   

1 week ago '09        #12
NcAlien  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,760 | Props total: 2875 2875
 Oswaldgatesjr said
They make about %60 of their male counterparts

They are losing access to planned Parenthood
The ability to make their own decision about abortions
Companies aren't required to provide maternity leave

I will take my male privilege
+8   

1 week ago '16        #13
MrNobody  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$3,427 | Props total: 10799 10799
Didn’t read, but male privilege is a deliberate misnomer. Being a black male puts u below black women in a lot of categories, the prison industrial complex being a big reason.
+10   

1 week ago '14        #14
Sphynx  162 heat pts162
space
space
$13,931 | Props total: 52949 52949
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Like what, exactly?

1 week ago '18        #15
space
space
space
 hustlehard365 said
i would bet a substantial amount of money that walking to your car late night in a parking deck all you worry about if you worry at all about it is being robbed.. someone raping you isn't anywhere near your psyche. being a male is definitely privileged for that a lone.

Let's break this down and it's no hating on women just stating facts. Here's what females have to worry about compared to men .

1. Child birth
2. Being molested or r*ped

That's it....now let's compare men.

1. Finances....if a man dosent make alot of money in society he is looked at as a failure

2. s*xually pleasing his women.. u will be laughed at and cheated on if u not .

3. When a relationship dosent work , no one ask what did she do it's always what did he do and no matter if the male was right or wrong in that arrangement , the reason the relationship failed is always put on his shoulders.

4. p*nis size.. a man is given what hes given. He cnt change his p*nis size unlike a women who can do kegels and strengthen her v*ginal muscles.

5.Skill trade job etc...an unskilled man is essentially a homeless man and nobody would give a fu*k. A half decent women whether right or wrong more than likely wnt be homeless because she has a pu**y.

6. Online dating....dnt need to say more

7.mental health...in society women can vent and cry a thousand times and it's not looked dwn upon. If a man finally breaks hes considered weak or not man enough

8. Court system

9. Rebounding from previous relationship

10. Risk of disease due to combination of everything listed above and plus some. Back in the 60s 70s 80s men would slave away working at coal mines industry plants warehouses and be dead by damn near 65 while the women sat at home .

All in all I'll take being a women and risk being r*ped . A man has the weight of the world on his shoulders everyday and the decisions he make some he can change some he cant, will affect whether hes on his death bed with beautiful kids and a wife around him or on his death bed with nothing or no one . Women dnt give life they prepare life . Men are the givers of life because we give women are seed. Just like an oven dosent give us food it prepares it. I'll take being a women anyday. Hey if u fail in life as a women and ur beautiful, you're gonna always land some rich simp to take care of u.

1 week ago '12        #16
BlessInTheSky  8 heat pts8
space
space
$7,477 | Props total: 14942 14942
 strungout said
where is Asian privilege
+2   

1 week ago '06        #17
SuppaSlick  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,315 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Let's break this down and it's no hating on women just stating facts. Here's what females have to worry about compared to men .

1. Child birth
2. Being molested or r*ped

That's it....now let's compare men.

1. Finances....if a man dosent make alot of money in society he is looked at as a failure

2. s*xually pleasing his women.. u will be laughed at and cheated on if u not .

3. When a relationship dosent work , no one ask what did she do it's always what did he do and no matter if the male was right or wrong in that arrangement , the reason the relationship failed is always put on his shoulders.

4. p*nis size.. a man is given what hes given. He cnt change his p*nis size unlike a women who can do kegels and strengthen her v*ginal muscles.

5.Skill trade job etc...an unskilled man is essentially a homeless man and nobody would give a fu*k. A half decent women whether right or wrong more than likely wnt be homeless because she has a pu**y.

6. Online dating....dnt need to say more

7.mental health...in society women can vent and cry a thousand times and it's not looked dwn upon. If a man finally breaks hes considered weak or not man enough

8. Court system

9. Rebounding from previous relationship

10. Risk of disease due to combination of everything listed above and plus some. Back in the 60s 70s 80s men would slave away working at coal mines industry plants warehouses and be dead by damn near 65 while the women sat at home .

All in all I'll take being a women and risk being r*ped . A man has the weight of the world on his shoulders everyday and the decisions he make some he can change some he cant, will affect whether hes on his death bed with beautiful kids and a wife around him or on his death bed with nothing or no one . Women dnt give life they prepare life . Men are the givers of life because we give women are seed. Just like an oven dosent give us food it prepares it. I'll take being a women anyday. Hey if u fail in life as a women and ur beautiful, you're gonna always land some rich simp to take care of u.
Probably the worst thing I've ever read lol

No offense of course
+7   

1 week ago '17        #18
QdobaCasanova  13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,234 | Props total: 32678 32678
 Signor said
They are just called foreigners but yeah you are somewhat right.
Youre wrong and he was right.

1 week ago '13        #19
mrslyyy  29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 2409 2409
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Stop it.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #20
Wizzarino 
space
space
$16,513 | Props total: 5437 5437
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Nah, it looks that way, but it's really not...
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #21
Wavie Crockett  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,475 | Props total: 4179 4179
Black people have the privilege to spew racist vitriol towards Whites.

Look at this crap
@ @

1 week ago '05        #22
Stuart Scott  240 heat pts240
space
space
$28,044 | Props total: 32357 32357
OP is a f*g**t
+1   

1 week ago '04        #23
SiXkIlS  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,334 | Props total: 1159 1159
Lol read the article

Imagine if you were on a court, and a black male lebron james blocked all your shots, and you couldnt get a point or stop him from scoring.

Is that black privilege? Should he be able to live the same lifestyle and be treated better than you 5 foot 6 a*s John?

Is how i look at this.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '13        #24
dtdroid  177 heat pts177
space
space
$29,338 | Props total: 43120 43120
 Oswaldgatesjr said
"I disagree with the part that makes it sound like I might have some kind of privilege as well"

Well of course you do
+1   

1 week ago '18        #25
space
space
space
 SuppaSlick said
Probably the worst thing I've ever read lol

No offense of course

I just gave u 100 percent real facts I I dnt get it???

First you have to ask a women out on a date. Then she has to decide whether to say yes or no. So she has the power. Second u r paying for the gas in the car, the fresh outfit and sneakers you have on and the dinner and whatever else after. All she have to do is bring her self. Wrong or right . The bi*ch could come in some jogging pants and n*ggas still take her out to eat if the a*s phat. Women run this bi*ch. The only men at the top are the one percent and they made it this way so that it's more women for them. Those ugly bald short fat u knw who guys who run fortune 500 companies want regular Joe's who look good to buy those hallmark cards flowers and balloons on valentine's day because it puts more money in their pocket and they get to fu*k ur lady with that money. This is also why companies cater to women more and will fire u in a heartbeat if allegations of u talking to women on the job occur .
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside BX MEMBER SPENT 4 MILLION OF HIS JOB COMPANY $$$ To Launch MUSIC CAREER
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+50online now  15
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
max b says he's getting out of jail soon