Not trying to be funny but WTF happened to Lil Wayne?

most viewed right now
85 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #126
PROV  279 heat pts279
space
space
$18,384 | Props total: 52901 52901
 MemphisBleek said
Grown a*s man with a grown daughter still want us to think he drink lean all day .
I think he actually does and that this the problem . Your comment implies he's portraying a false persona

1 week ago '15        #127
katurner 92  108 heat pts108
space
space
$6,941 | Props total: 9799 9799
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Wait woahh!! Wayne didnt farther bape. That was pharell kanye and the clipse. Wayne started rockin this after and that's cuz spitta put him on to it.
i said HELPED didn't say he was the first to wear it

Most kids will recognize wayne, clipse, juelz, jeezy, kanye and pharrell as the forefathers
+1   

1 week ago '18        #128
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,878 | Props total: 18434 18434
 katurner 92 said
i said HELPED didn't say he was the first to wear it

Most kids will recognize wayne, clipse, juelz, jeezy, kanye and pharrell as the forefathers
No nooo! Wayne was not a forefather of bape neither was juelz

1 week ago '17        #129
Magic Johnson 
space
space
$774 | Props total: 2079 2079
 Oswaldgatesjr said
No nooo! Wayne was not a forefather of bape neither was juelz
neither was kanye

1 week ago '18        #130
Guwopaveli  4 heat pts4 OP
space
space
space
$582 | Props total: 1550 1550
 Hungsolow said
If he doesn't care I don't understand why OP should care either

Why do you care...that I care?

1 week ago '08        #131
blazinodadon  10 heat pts10
space
space
$405 | Props total: 796 796
New Orleans n*ggaz can't dress.......
+1   

1 week ago '15        #132
MemphisBleek  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 2850 2850
 PROV said
I think he actually does and that this the problem . Your comment implies he's portraying a false persona
Wayne ainít drinking sh*t .

1 week ago '17        #133
PROV  279 heat pts279
space
space
 MemphisBleek said
Wayne ainít drinking sh*t .
You are right. He is not drinking sewage.

He definitely drinking lean tho
+1   

1 week ago '17        #134
PROV  279 heat pts279
space
space
 blazinodadon said
New Orleans n*ggaz can't dress.......
New York ain't much better: men in skinny jeans with dad hats trying to dress like Thots

1 week ago '17        #135
2007  2 heat pts2
space
space
$4,165 | Props total: 4871 4871
He's older sort of like your parents..

1 week ago '05        #136
Wondah_Woman  9 heat pts9
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 11978 11978
 datVAkid said
dying may damage the follicles, but not retwisting... If your scalp is healthy, all that will happen is your hair will break and you will have that hairline where a inch of your hair is like a fade and then your locs will have its own hair line.

If you dont treat your scalp then yes it might cause some damage and issue, but thats because of lack of scalp treatment and not the retwisting.
As a person with locs, yes, excessive retwisting does thin your roots and thus the weight of the loc canít be sustained because the roots are thin. That then damages the follicle.

1 week ago '06        #137
datVAkid  45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,199 | Props total: 15121 15121
 Wondah_Woman said
As a person with locs, yes, excessive retwisting does thin your roots and thus the weight of the loc canít be sustained because the roots are thin. That then damages the follicle.
I have locs too...
I get em twisted all the time...
As long as they are not too tight where you get them breakouts, get headaches, or constant pain, its not going to thin your roots...

Most people damage their hair follicles but not maintaining their scalp. regular conditioning, oiling and air.

1 week ago '10        #138
REG773  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$10,137 | Props total: 24232 24232
 PROV said
New York ain't much better: men in skinny jeans with dad hats trying to dress like Thots
Hell yea i saw this dude come thru here said he was from NY dress like that

I was like tf lmao

Look like the north side eerie mfs

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #139
144000  83 heat pts83
space
space
$10,223 | Props total: 14087 14087
 brooklynzfinest said
Usual fan in 2019, quick to overlook, not getting the actual message nonsense...no offense.

Blazing, going out for the cause is talking about riding/shooting for what you believe in...obeying no laws. Smh that I had to explain that.

Ain't about smoking weed, which you can do and still be treating your body right. I smoke weed daily and still in the lowest health risk for heart diseases, etc...so says my blood work and life insurance provider.
You didn't "explain" anything, no offense.

"I dig in my bag of weed, that's covered in orange hair."

"Weed smoke, 3 tokes, n*gga pour more henny."

"This (weed) is how I escape the madness.
Too much of anything will hurt you
So,
my state of mind's all purple." (Contradiction.)

And so on. Same album.

And as a former smoker for 15 years, weed (especially blunts) does take its toll, over the years.

But w/e, do you.

Nas has always been inconsistent, though he's gifted at putting words together.

Last edited by 144000; 09-10-2019 at 03:30 PM..

1 week ago '17        #140
PROV  279 heat pts279
space
space
 REG773 said
Hell yea i saw this dude come thru here said he was from NY dress like that

I was like tf lmao

Look like the north side eerie mfs
I'm not from there, but I was able to figure it out from Mal on the Joe budden podcast repeatedly saying it enough times that I realized it wasn't a joke

1 week ago '18        #141
brooklynzfinest  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10141 10141
 144000 said
You didn't "explain" anything, no offense.

"I dig in my bag of weed, that's covered in orange hair."

"Weed smoke, 3 tokes, n*gga pour more henny."

"This (weed) is how I escape the madness.
Too much of anything will hurt you
So,
my state of mind's all purple." (Contradiction.)

And so on. Same album.

And as a former smoker for 15 years, weed (especially blunts) does take its toll, over the years.

But w/e, do you.

Nas has always been inconsistent, though he's gifted at putting words together.
this is retarded...how is it inconsistent?...if anything, you're showing that he has always/consistently, since Illmatic, talked about smoking weed and drinking. Does it mean you're unhealthy if u do those things, or is health depending on multiple factors? U never see the n*gga looking strungout, weak, old, fat, etc...how is it contradictory? Ur really trying to sit there and say smoking weed and drinking means you can't treat your body right? Abuse is different from partaking regularly.

And u KNOW that you thought his "blazing" line was about smoking...and it wasn't...so the line (which is what we were talking about) isn't a contradiction...now n*gga talking about 'same album' tryna move the goal post. n*ggas just can't admit they were wrong. smh

Anytime a rapper is versatile, I hear some silly sh*t about contradictory...do u live life? Do u feel the same way all the time about everything? You can't name me one good rapper who isn't 'contradictory' (according to the way you're describing it)....the moment a rapper spits any 'positive' lyrics it can be deemed as 'contradictory/inconsistent' because they for sure have a ton of 'negative' lyrics.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #142
144000  83 heat pts83
space
space
 brooklynzfinest said
this is retarded...how is it inconsistent?...if anything, you're showing that he has always/consistently, since Illmatic, talked about smoking weed and drinking. Does it mean you're unhealthy if u do those things, or is health depending on multiple factors? U never see the n*gga looking strungout, weak, old, fat, etc...how is it contradictory? Ur really trying to sit there and say smoking weed and drinking means you can't treat your body right? Abuse is different from partaking regularly.

And u KNOW that you thought his "blazing" line was about smoking...and it wasn't...so the line (which is what we were talking about) isn't a contradiction...now n*gga talking about 'same album' tryna move the goal post. n*ggas just can't admit they were wrong. smh

Anytime a rapper is versatile, I hear some silly sh*t about contradictory...do u live life? Do u feel the same way all the time about everything? You can't name me one good rapper who isn't 'contradictory' (according to the way you're describing it)....the moment a rapper spits any 'positive' lyrics it can be deemed as 'contradictory/inconsistent' because they for sure have a ton of 'negative' lyrics.

No, I think you're totally wrong... saying that "I'm still blazing," isn't referring to weed, in the context of that line.

But you're entitled to your opinion.

My main issue, was you dropping off half a Nas line in here... like it was some sort of gem, from Jack Lalane.

Nas says a lot of sh*t.

Anyway.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #143
144000  83 heat pts83
space
space
As far as rappers with consistent messages, whole Native Tongues crew comes to mind.

Tribe, De La, etc.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #144
144000  83 heat pts83
space
space
Hell, Mike Jones is consistently positive.

There's plenty of rappers that don't contradict themselves every other record.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #145
space
space
space
 144000 said
No, I think you're totally wrong... saying that "I'm still blazing," isn't referring to weed, in the context of that line.

But you're entitled to your opinion.

My main issue, was you dropping off half a Nas line in here... like it was some sort of gem, from Jack Lalane.

Nas says a lot of sh*t.

Anyway.

Fam he said I'm still blazing, going out for the cause. That's not about weed man...nobody smokes weed "for the cause" my guy lol. But ok, agree to disagree there I guess.

And how you're gonna take issue with me dropping the line. I was responding to someone saying that Weezy is 'at that age where it catches up to you.' And I dropped the nas line and the cmon son smiley because dude is about to be 50 in a few years and still could pass for late 30s...looking younger than Weezy. It wasn't to say nas is the healthiest dude lol.

And u may be right with de la, but I can find 'negative' bars from tribe and Mike Jones easily. De la, I'd have to search for, but I'm sure it's there too. Like people in the thread already mentioned, life in of itself is contradictory, so to me, any artist not sounding contradictory ain't well balanced and not telling the full story from all angles.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '16        #146
144000  83 heat pts83
space
space
 brooklynzfinest said
Fam he said I'm still blazing, going out for the cause. That's not about weed man...nobody smokes weed "for the cause" my guy lol. But ok, agree to disagree there I guess.

And how you're gonna take issue with me dropping the line. I was responding to someone saying that Weezy is 'at that age where it catches up to you.' And I dropped the nas line and the cmon son smiley because dude is about to be 50 in a few years and still could pass for late 30s...looking younger than Weezy. It wasn't to say nas is the healthiest dude lol.

And u may be right with de la, but I can find 'negative' bars from tribe and Mike Jones easily. De la, I'd have to search for, but I'm sure it's there too. Like people in the thread already mentioned, life in of itself is contradictory, so to me, any artist not sounding contradictory ain't well balanced and not telling the full story from all angles.
Alright, fair.

But to be clear: I'm not talking about bars about smoking weed, drinking lean, or even gunplay (in self-defense). Of course there is positive and negative in life.

I'm talking about hypocrisy, and self-contradiction.

What offends me about Nas, is that he sells himself as a revolutionary. And he's not. He is one of "them."

When you really stop to break down his lyrics -- there's nothing there.

It may sound beautiful, aesthetically. But he's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

And in doing so, serving as a tool for the elites; who would never turn a truly revolutionary Black man -- one who was truly an agent of social change, and taking on the system -- into, a, so-called, "billionaire." (Or, whatever that rumor was; few years back).

No, he's being rewarded. Not silenced.

"Ye shall know them, by their fruits." (As well as, their associations.)

But we can leave it there.

Last edited by 144000; 09-11-2019 at 02:55 PM..

7 days ago '18        #147
space
space
space
 144000 said
Alright, fair.

But to be clear: I'm not talking about bars about smoking weed, drinking lean, or even gunplay (in self-defense). Of course there is positive and negative in life.

I'm talking about hypocrisy, and self-contradiction.

What offends me about Nas, is that he sells himself as a revolutionary. And he's not. He is one of "them."

When you really stop to break down his lyrics -- there's nothing there.

It may sound beautiful, aesthetically. But he's talking out of both sides of his mouth.

And in doing so, serving as a tool for the elites; who would never turn a truly revolutionary Black man -- one who was truly an agent of social change, and taking on the system -- into, a, so-called, "billionaire." (Or, whatever that rumor was; few years back).

No, he's being rewarded. Not silenced.

"Ye shall know them, by their fruits." (As well as, their associations.)

But we can leave it there.
Got it, you're a conspiracy theorist and believe in the illuminati.

"They" didn't make nas, Jay, and these other dudes anything. They used their talents and intelligence to get where they are. White men becomes a billionaire, no one says their in sh*t. Black men approaching that status and mostly it's other black people saying oh they must be doing this and that, selling souls, sucking d*ck, rituals, and all this bullsh*t y'all have 0 proof of. What u mentioned to me sounds like some deep rooted insecurities my dude.

Last edited by brooklynzfinest; 09-11-2019 at 11:04 PM..

7 days ago '11        #148
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 2428 2428
Drugs.

On a side note im amazed how popular the name Young Money is but when you look at the facts Wayne, Nicki, and Drake don't have a lot of songs together and most of them are pop radio tracks.

The Young Money album was pop trash.

If these artist really be locked in at the studio like they claim where is the music at?

As soon as Drake started talking at OVO sh*t and distancing himself i knew something wasn't right.

It's almost like Jay-z and the Rocafella artist.

How tf didn't Jay-z and Beans have an album together?

But anyway yea i was done with Wayne after Carter 3.

Yall enjoy.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  44
Video inside Movie Scenes that wouldn't exist today because people are soft
58 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  40
Industry niggas.. Lets talk abt how ya sold ya souls.. Tap in
173 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+88online now  31
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
55 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+42online now  21
Video inside 6ix9ine SNITCHING On The Stand Right Now! | Live Updates Inside!
347 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy