Not trying to be funny but WTF happened to Lil Wayne?

most viewed right now
80 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 week ago '15        #51
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$2,510 | Props total: 5491 5491
 katurner 92 said

he helped father this
To be honest Pharrell was the mastermind behind all that Bap and western hip hop it is his most iconic and looking back only good look but itís not hard to throw Bap on someone and make them look cool.

It is wild tho being inbetween Japan and Cali at this time and seeing Bape being a household name over night to me and i hate that it is but it is like the Ďchiraqí sh*t to me personally. I am born in Chicago and it seemed like one year Chicago was just Chicago and the next year it was ĎChiraqí and even on here kids were doing all the stories.

Back to lighter fare itís crazy how lil wayne and lil b are behind many of what todays weirdo kids come from but they are all but forgotten i mean come on little b made Ďbasedí household slang i see old white ladies using it online now but they ainít never heard of the Pretty bi*ch
+2   

1 week ago '07        #52
Deniro732  15 heat pts15
space
space
$16,700 | Props total: 6536 6536
n*gga went full on weirdo
+2   

1 week ago '13        #53
jboxden 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 1104 1104
Not sure who the girl is but her face says it all lol

+4   

1 week ago '13        #54
Afr0Centric 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 330 330
 904Nole said
How many times yall gon ask the same question? Who knows what goes on in the head of a n*gga who has lived a life like Wayne has lived.

+1   

1 week ago '18        #55
MrRager 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 538 538
Turns out doing drugs isnt good for you.
+4   

1 week ago '15        #56
Zeek  19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$456 | Props total: 835 835
Slime did it to em!

+4   

1 week ago '15        #57
Mozart 
space
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 2595 2595
 Guwopaveli said

I see he still double cupping out here but damnnnnn

Ainít no world is that sh*t acceptable. If youíll look around and donít nobody else got stuffed animals stuck to their clothes, the. You know youíre doing something wrong no matter what world youíre in!
+2   

1 week ago '18        #58
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,878 | Props total: 18434 18434
Lil wayne in 2019
+1   

1 week ago '16        #59
Yung Tee  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 2915 2915
All I see is a girl with the G.O.A.T.
+3   

1 week ago '14        #60
galant21 
space
space
space
$526 | Props total: 1609 1609
I donít know if the fall from grace with Lil Wayne was or is self inflicted or what it was exactly because the way I see is, Iím sure the monotony of what life as a super mega superstar brings. Think about it, every party, every concert, every establishment youíve ever walker into, the BADDEST bi*ch at every one of those places heís been to tries to talk to him. Get at him. Spit game at him. You can be like ďdamn did you see that baddie in the redĒ hell be like ďoh yea she tried to talk to me a little while agoĒ and itís almost annoying to him. Iím sure at the beginning itís great but then after a while it gets old. Itís like that episode from the twilight zone where he realizes heís not in heaven but in hell when playing pool every single ball goes in on the break, every girl he talks to wants him, every bet he makes he wins. It could drive people mad.......but then again cocaine is a hell of a drug.
+15   

1 week ago '18        #61
Oswaldgatesjr  29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$7,878 | Props total: 18434 18434
 katurner 92 said

he helped father this

Wait woahh!! Wayne didnt farther bape. That was pharell kanye and the clipse. Wayne started rockin this after and that's cuz spitta put him on to it.
+8   

1 week ago '17        #62
Chrispy 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 1205 1205
He set a bad example for the youth. If you try to emulate his life style you will end like him but broke.
+2   

1 week ago '14        #63
504  1370 heat pts1370
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 62005 62005
Yíall post this thread every week get off his dxck OP

1 week ago '19        #64
zzxxccvvbb  5 heat pts5
space
space
space
$1,314 | Props total: 2898 2898
He's old, he's rich, and he doesn't care anymore

+3   

1 week ago '07        #65
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$52,523 | Props total: 104193 104193
 mikejuheard said
@

Meanwhile.....
#HHW
+1   

1 week ago '07        #66
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$52,523 | Props total: 104193 104193
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Wait woahh!! Wayne didnt farther bape. That was pharell kanye and the clipse. Wayne started rockin this after and that's cuz spitta put him on to it.
ALL FACTS!!! That was #VA757!!!

+1   

1 week ago '04        #67
Adwerdz  463 heat pts463
space
space
$40,218 | Props total: 46231 46231
Don't do drugs
+1   

1 week ago '17        #68
Baker 
space
space
$155 | Props total: 447 447
 DiegoRivera said
He's young and lived a thousand lifetimes already. He's had one of the rarest lives. Dude in his own world for real.
fu*king spot on
+1   

1 week ago '05        #69
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
$9,441 | Props total: 14376 14376
Soon as he started talking about being a martian, i knew he was GONE.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #70
dyergram  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$933 | Props total: 2156 2156
He looks like a older George Clinton lol still love him tho.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #71
LuxuriousGreen  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 2887 2887
 galant21 said
I donít know if the fall from grace with Lil Wayne was or is self inflicted or what it was exactly because the way I see is, Iím sure the monotony of what life as a super mega superstar brings. Think about it, every party, every concert, every establishment youíve ever walker into, the BADDEST bi*ch at every one of those places heís been to tries to talk to him. Get at him. Spit game at him. You can be like ďdamn did you see that baddie in the redĒ hell be like ďoh yea she tried to talk to me a little while agoĒ and itís almost annoying to him. Iím sure at the beginning itís great but then after a while it gets old. Itís like that episode from the twilight zone where he realizes heís not in heaven but in hell when playing pool every single ball goes in on the break, every girl he talks to wants him, every bet he makes he wins. It could drive people mad.......but then again cocaine is a hell of a drug.
This is a great point
+3   

1 week ago '08        #72
Kewop Decam  100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$19,346 | Props total: 18976 18976
I dunno but those pants are silly as hell.

1 week ago '16        #73
MasterLord466 
space
space
$170 | Props total: 427 427
Wayne Is A Drug Addict
Wayne Is Was Molested By A Man He Calls His Father
Wayne's Real Father And Real Step Father Were murdered
Wayne Was Robbed Of Millions Of Dollars
Wayne Has No Real Friends

1 week ago '16        #74
Yung Tee  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 2915 2915
 galant21 said
Yes & no. Yes because even when Wayne was the biggest star in the world, he always said he wanted all his Young Money artists to be bigger than him & he wants to take a step back and retire at 35. He hasnít retired yet but he did kinda take a step back and Nicki & Drake did become the biggest stars in the world, just like Wayne wanted.

At the same time, no because several things, some beyond his control, affected his career such as 1) him going to prison, 2) his career being put on hold for 4 years because of the Young Money vs Cash Money & Universal lawsuit, 3) the sound of Hip-Hop changing over the years, which meant songs on C5 that were supposed to be released in 2014 now sound outdated in 2018 (when it finally got released). I personally donít think the original C5 wouldíve sound outdated but Iíve seen people say it. Etc

Wayneís ďfall from graceĒ only really started to begin once the problems with Cash Money became public in 2014, so Iíll say thatís the main thing that impacted his career, and heís still recovering from that. His career was on pause for those 4 years, so heís kinda playing catch up right now in a way.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #75
datVAkid  45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,199 | Props total: 15120 15120
 brooklynzfinest said

"treat your body right and it loves u back
u only get one life, and yo, because of that..."
Doo rags
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  38
Video inside Movie Scenes that wouldn't exist today because people are soft
56 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  36
Industry niggas.. Lets talk abt how ya sold ya souls.. Tap in
172 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  28
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
55 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+42online now  15
Video inside 6ix9ine SNITCHING On The Stand Right Now! | Live Updates Inside!
347 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy