Was that Chappelle opioid joke accurate though?

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '19        #51
Airtight 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 541 541
I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that because I think about it every gatdamn day. Now it's a crisis, now we need treatment, man, fu*k you. Where was that compassion and willingness to help thirty years ago?

Give these fu*king junkies three strikes for possession and lock them up, fu*k all of them and their white sururban moms hooked on oxy.
+3   

6 days ago '15        #52
chrishansen88  102 heat pts102
space
space
$8,350 | Props total: 20453 20453
 That Dude said
what show is this please?
Snowfall itís one of the best shows to come out in a long time
+3   

6 days ago '05        #53
That Dude 
space
space
$939 | Props total: 251 251
 chrishansen88 said
Snowfall itís one of the best shows to come out in a long time
Thank you

6 days ago '04        #54
jewelz1132  5 heat pts5
space
space
$14,303 | Props total: 4590 4590
 bigbellyman said
I was addicted to Percocet from 01- 14. I took between 20 to 30 a day. I never thought about using heroin. I know plenty people was popping them sh*ts too,and never did heroin. Stop blaming doctors cuz mf ainít wanna stop getting high.
20-30 a day is wayy more than shooting up heroin. People go from percs to heroin because of how cheap heroin is in comparison. No offense, man, but you were no different than someone that shoots up if you were abusing it that hard for that long.

5 days ago '08        #55
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$1,120 | Props total: 457 457
Yeah... imo

5 days ago '17        #56
Johnnytusanmi  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 7138 7138
 carltouss619 said
Lol at anyone saying because doctors over prescribed...most these people hooked are spoiled, suburban kids
That's their favorite exscuse and then they and the Dr again for getting on dog food because they wouldnt give them any more pills

5 days ago '17        #57
Johnnytusanmi  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 7138 7138
 Airtight said
I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that because I think about it every gatdamn day. Now it's a crisis, now we need treatment, man, fu*k you. Where was that compassion and willingness to help thirty years ago?

Give these fu*king junkies three strikes for possession and lock them up, fu*k all of them and their white sururban moms hooked on oxy.
I walk around my city and it's not but these strung out yt junkies. I'm sick if seeing them they need to out them in their own ghettos

5 days ago '18        #58
Juliette DaBlok  28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 18509 18509
 jewelz1132 said
20-30 a day is wayy more than shooting up heroin. People go from percs to heroin because of how cheap heroin is in comparison. No offense, man, but you were no different than someone that shoots up if you were abusing it that hard for that long.

Cut dude some slack. He basically said that in his follow up post, but he made a choice to kick. That's something we should be celebrating not denigrating.

5 days ago '16        #59
BathWaterMelody  61 heat pts61
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 34196 34196
 consigliereA said
The scary part..

OP is serious..

.-.

5 days ago '17        #60
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 5964 5964
if you can't see that dave was telling a joke but the truth i dont know what to tell you.

the government set us up for failure. a 5 percenter put me on to the contra/regan sh*t back when i was a jit. they give no fu*ks about us and continue not to. as dave said it's funny watching them being in the same spot we were in in the 80s-90s. now, it's our turn to say "i dont care". me personally, everybody ain't the government so some people i do actually care about BUT people OD everyday b. these new addicts get a slap on the wrist, and we served 20 years. It's even MORE fu*ked up that bill clinton raised the punishment on crack dealers. I could keep going but if you can't find the truth in his joke, do some research.

5 days ago '16        #61
HoodrichMike 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 2117 2117
 bigbellyman said
I was addicted to Percocet from 01- 14. I took between 20 to 30 a day. I never thought about using heroin. I know plenty people was popping them sh*ts too,and never did heroin. Stop blaming doctors cuz mf ainít wanna stop getting high.
Damn brah you got out at the right time, perc prices have skyrocketed since 2014

5 days ago '14        #62
bigbellyman 
space
space
space
$760 | Props total: 1090 1090
 HoodrichMike said
Damn brah you got out at the right time, perc prices have skyrocketed since 2014
Right. Them sh*ts dolla a mg now.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  42
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+90online now  39
Carter 5 original leaked...
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  38
Article inside Feds Charge 14 In Norfolk, Va. Seized, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, Fentany..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  28
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Robert Downey Jr. to reprise his role as Iron Man in Black W..
61 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy