Was that Chappelle opioid joke accurate though?

most viewed right now
145 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Woke4eva  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 2694 2694
 tdnupe3 said
I wish ronnie would add a double slap button so that I could slap stupid sh*t like this twice................

Addiction comes in different forms, but in both these cases the drugs were pushed on to people. 1 was by the government, the other was by the pharma industry. 1 major difference being that crack affected black people VERY disproportionately.

Don't you EVER IN YOUR fu*kING LIFE ask that question in a room full of black people and not expect to, at the very least, get put the fu*k out of wherever you happen to be.
I like how trolling leads to education.

The people reading this forum that didnít know what you are saying are now being educated on the low.

Let the trollers troll!

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #27
Moneyandyellows 
space
space
$50 | Props total: 359 359
White people be so hurt when they’re “victim card” doesn’t work. Besides, nobody felt bad for people who were crack fiends, so there’s definitely no way to feel bad for these new pill head fiends.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #28
doczdaname  31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,193 | Props total: 7151 7151
you trust doctors?
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #29
ThrowA 
space
space
space
$21 | Props total: 60 60
 tdnupe3 said
I wish ronnie would add a double slap button so that I could slap stupid sh*t like this twice................

Addiction comes in different forms, but in both these cases the drugs were pushed on to people. 1 was by the government, the other was by the pharma industry. 1 major difference being that crack affected black people VERY disproportionately.

Don't you EVER IN YOUR fu*kING LIFE ask that question in a room full of black people and not expect to, at the very least, get put the fu*k out of wherever you happen to be.

I wish I could prop twice..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
Caligadget 
space
space
space
$648 | Props total: 2082 2082
 QB Eagles said

First of all, it's just jokes and I understand.

But during the crack era didn't people willingly choose to use drugs? Whereas during this opioid crisis, people are getting hooked becuase their trusted doctor wrongfully prescribed addictive drugs. I don't think that's a fair comparison.

If I have my information wrong please correct me.
The number of people who willing take it never seen a doctor or way higher then people who was subscribe it,
When I find the voc news article Iíll update this comment

2 weeks ago '06        #31
Verdict  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,464 | Props total: 2869 2869
 QB Eagles said
I'm Black.

+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #32
bigbellyman 
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 1090 1090
 Hellmatic said
The opioid "epidemic" consists or heroin and pills not just heroin
Still itís nobody fault but your own.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #33
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,793 | Props total: 31641 31641
 Woke4eva said
I like how trolling leads to education.

The people reading this forum that didnít know what you are saying are now being educated on the low.

Let the trollers troll!

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter  36 heat pts36
space
space
$28,081 | Props total: 5047 5047
 QB Eagles said

But during the crack era didn't people willingly choose to use drugs? Whereas during this opioid crisis, people are getting hooked becuase their trusted doctor wrongfully prescribed addictive drugs. I don't think that's a fair comparison.

mane you gotta be trolling
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #35
carltouss619  8 heat pts8
space
space
$9,935 | Props total: 1447 1447
Lol at anyone saying because doctors over prescribed...most these people hooked are spoiled, suburban kids

2 weeks ago '14        #36
bigbellyman 
space
space
space
$761 | Props total: 1090 1090
 tdnupe3 said
DAMN!!!

I've never been a fan of pain pills, so I couldn't even tell you if I've ever been perscribed percosets before. BUT, 20-30 a day is a bit excessive fam. That's A LOT of pills to swallow.

Glad you got straight. Can you give some background? Like, you may have never thought about heroine because you always had access to percs. I know it's different for everyone. I know a few folks that were doing like 20 a day (or so they say) for a short period of time, but definitely not for that long.

How were you EVER able to sh*t? That a big reason why I don't like pills. They stop me up. But, maybe that just me

Either way, glad you got straight. Keep it up.

I took them once liked the high and kept taking them. Fiends would sale me they whole bottle for crack. So I always had them but still I wouldnít take heroin cuz I know what that sh*t do to ya. The main reason I stopped cuz I got tired of waking up sick when I didnít have them. Plus I got kids canít be no dope fiend out here. People wasnít on them like that at first but later on everybody was fu*king with them so they became harder to get. I got a lot of friends who turned to heroin but I got a lot who just quit like me. At the end of the day itís up to the person nobody else.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #37
Comicsnow  144 heat pts144
space
space
$3,512 | Props total: 14455 14455
 chrishansen88 said
And itís fire just started the second season and I hope that white cia agent gets smoked
He still the connect , for the government to go after drug dealers he has to die my guess is season finale of season 3 once franklyn meets Gustavo or Gustavo meets the n*gga wit the coke and the club

2 weeks ago '11        #38
Sin  2273 heat pts2273
space
space
$33,959 | Props total: 106328 106328
Chappelle had one thing right

I don't care
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,811 | Props total: 12596 12596
 tdnupe3 said
You probably just saved a couple of these n*ggas lives with this 1. You should let them get packed out tho
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
therealbkh 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 964 964
 johnnysnow said
Wrongfully prescribes addictive drugs

Those junkies should of followed the directions on the label instead of popping a bunch of pills at the same time to get high

Fucc them
Preach

2 weeks ago '18        #41
therealbkh 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 964 964
Very accurate. I'm from a small town out in the sticks. And this pill sh*t is bad even around here. Lots of white people around here walking around looking like zombies. Girls I used to wanna smash are looking like walking death.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #42
Teknicks  1 heat pts1
space
space
$8,635 | Props total: 20760 20760
 tdnupe3 said

Also of note.. Since the crack epidemic was in Urban areas it was more violent, that's why poor whites have historically been sent rural areas, you have a better standard of living.

And more importantly since it was the government's fault there is no one to sue. Opioid victims are set to get hundreds of millions of dollars, where crack victims are still in jail.
+4   

2 weeks ago '08        #43
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
 bigbellyman said
I took them once liked the high and kept taking them. Fiends would sale me they whole bottle for crack. So I always had them but still I wouldnít take heroin cuz I know what that sh*t do to ya. The main reason I stopped cuz I got tired of waking up sick when I didnít have them. Plus I got kids canít be no dope fiend out here. People wasnít on them like that at first but later on everybody was fu*king with them so they became harder to get. I got a lot of friends who turned to heroin but I got a lot who just quit like me. At the end of the day itís up to the person nobody else.

That's good stuff. Good to hear.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #44
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
 Pastor Ra said
You probably just saved a couple of these n*ggas lives with this 1. You should let them get packed out tho
You already know.

And I wasn't coming at buddy to be a d*ck, but this is the type of ignorant stuff that "those that like to REwrite history" would like people to believe.

I'm a product of that era. Got family members that got hooked on it, and got family members that got some serious years behind that cook up. And to grow up and educate myself about just how sinister it was for them to engineer things to turn out like just adds fuel to my fire.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #45
That Dude 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 263 263
 chrishansen88 said
And itís fire just started the second season and I hope that white cia agent gets smoked
what show is this please?

2 weeks ago '04        #46
BrBHZ  9 heat pts9
space
space
$17,218 | Props total: 4477 4477
 JamcnPrettyboy said
Nope. Your lack of will power is your problem.

Had a wisdom tooth removed a couple weeks ago as well as had absess drained and was prescribed Vicodin. Only used 3 out of the 15 given to me. All them sh*ts did was slow me down and make me wanna sleep. After the 1st pill i had to break the other 2 in half just to maintain regularly. After that i just took Tylenol and dealt with the pain. Had too much sh*t to do.
A few years ago I was prescribed Oxys for kidney stones. I took the 1st pill and hated the way that sh*t made me feel. I literally threw the rest of them out the next day and just dealt with the pain. so I could take a test for a new job...which I got.

I dont see how ppl take 10-20 of those a day and are still walking around out here

Last edited by BrBHZ; 09-09-2019 at 06:07 PM..

2 weeks ago '08        #47
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
 Teknicks said
Also of note.. Since the crack epidemic was in Urban areas it was more violent, that's why poor whites have historically been sent rural areas, you have a better standard of living.

And more importantly since it was the government's fault there is no one to sue. Opioid victims are set to get hundreds of millions of dollars, where crack victims are still in jail.
EXACTLY!!!

Man, don't even get me started.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #48
kniccalodeon  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 4917 4917
The kid that offered me Oxy in 2006 didn’t have a prescription when he sniffed that sh*t.

2 weeks ago '04        #49
Cali 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 140 140
 QB Eagles said

Its not about willingness to use ... but the introduction of the said drug that is addictive. in both era's people were victims to a villainous cause.

2 weeks ago '11        #50
QB Eagles  303 heat pts303 OP
space
space
$16,923 | Props total: 13081 13081
My bad yall. Don't flame me, I was just seeking knowledge. I've been educated on the matter now.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  45
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
116 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside First Look At Angelina Jolie As Thena On The Set Of THE ETERNALS
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  39
Video inside Nigerian scam master class leaked!!!!!
15 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Sep 21 - Joe Biden - Male convicts that identify as female will be hous..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy