John Gotti's Hitman Exposes The Dark Side of The Mafia

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '18        #1
696 page views
20 comments

donjuanitomagic  3 heat pts3
space
space
$124 | Props total: 247 247
John Gotti's Hitman Exposes The Dark Side of The Mafia

+3   

best
worst
20 comments

1 week ago '18        #2
mushrooms  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$434 | Props total: 1566 1566
The thread title makes no sense . It would be more surprising to see the bright side of the mafia. It’s the fu*king mafia lol. Either way not hate I’ll watch this later
+11   

1 week ago '12        #3
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 17748 17748
You gotta be a real psychopath to be able to do this and live normally. This is why the most notorious hitmen in cartels, the mafia, etc always have dark pasts and are mentally unstable. When you dig into their lives, you'll see that they usually had some kind of rough childhood,etc that stemmed from neglect and/or abuse. These are the guys the mafia, other gangs, etc like to recruit. Because they know hurt people like to hurt people smh.

Last edited by daman729; 09-14-2019 at 02:44 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '18        #4
Dnyce215 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 1723 1723
I will check out later

1 week ago '16        #5
AngelTaster  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 3788 3788
He’s not lying. At the end of it all there’s no comrades just childhood friends pointing the E.T. finger at you in court.

Last edited by AngelTaster; 09-10-2019 at 03:56 AM..

1 week ago '18        #6
Illuminati 8ob  144 heat pts144
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 18119 18119
Will watch but What would be the “light” side of the mafia?
+3   

1 week ago '15        #7
Fantastic  4 heat pts4
space
space
$4,706 | Props total: 8444 8444
 mushrooms said
The thread title makes no sense . It would be more surprising to see the bright side of the mafia. Itís the fu*king mafia lol. Either way not hate Iíll watch this later
His point was you look up to these big guys up in the food chain thinking they are about what they preach, (family, loyalty,honor) but in reality they could give two fu*ks about what happens to you. Like he said most high on the chain never once popped a gun on someone. They just ordered someone to pull the trigger. Then once they are done with them, they just get rid of them.

1 week ago '04        #8
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,101 | Props total: 7021 7021
In January 2008, Alite secretly pled guilty to two murders, four murder conspiracies, at least eight shootings and two attempted shootings as well as armed home invasions and armed robberies in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida. The maximum penalty for the charges is life in prison. Alite agreed to testify in the trial of Gambino family enforcer Charles Carneglia, who was found guilty of four murders and is now serving a life sentence.

After the successful trial against Carneglia, federal prosecutors have made him a witness in their unsuccessful racketeering trial against Gotti. Prosecutors charged that Gotti ordered the murders of George Grosso and Bruce Gotterup, who prosecutors said were part of the drug ring he and Alite operated in Queens. After 11 days of deliberations, the jury sent word that they were deadlocked and Judge P. Kevin Castel declared a mistrial. Interviewed after the trial, jurors said that they had not trusted prosecution witnesses, particularly Alite.

On April 26, 2011, Alite was sentenced to 10 years in prison by Judge Susan Bucklew. Having served six years since his extradition, he could be eligible for release in 2015.
sh*t crazy the type of deals the government gives out to lock up certain individuals...10 years for 2 murders, 4 conspiracy to commit murder, some shootings, a couple armed robberies....Now he’s a free man and a motivational speaker....
+8   

1 week ago '16        #9
AngelTaster  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 3788 3788
“Structure and fear”

Last edited by AngelTaster; 09-10-2019 at 03:55 AM..

1 week ago '16        #10
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,267 | Props total: 23161 23161
john alite is more full of sh*t than the iceman was.....

there’s an actual site about how much of a bullsh*tter this dude is........

he was around junior gotti for a couple of years then they chased him out.........
+1   

1 week ago '16        #11
space
space
 collegeboy58 said
sh*t crazy the type of deals the government gives out to lock up certain individuals...10 years for 2 murders, 4 conspiracy to commit murder, some shootings, a couple armed robberies....Now heís a free man and a motivational speaker....
he was talking to the feds as early as the late 80ís, that probably had something to do with it........

and donít let that motivational speaker sh*t fool you, this dude is out here threatening kids on social media and still into sh*t with his other witsec buddies........

1 week ago '04        #12
SubConscious  52 heat pts52
space
space
$19,818 | Props total: 95010 95010

+1   

1 week ago '17        #13
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 5969 5969
 collegeboy58 said
sh*t crazy the type of deals the government gives out to lock up certain individuals...10 years for 2 murders, 4 conspiracy to commit murder, some shootings, a couple armed robberies....Now heís a free man and a motivational speaker....
i had that thought the other day. they have k*llers walking just for some info on some other guy, who will probably strike the same kind of deal. they are criminals themselves to be honest.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #14
space
space
Im not a fan of junior or most of his family but he's 100% right about this..........

(alite and jimmy "Jimmy Gap" calandra former member of the Bath Ave crew, also a cooperator.....I believe people can change but not these two)

and speaking of witsec and the Bath Ave crew, joey calco has been arrested numerous times under his new alias..........

it sounds fu*king ridiculous but "My Blue Heaven" with Steve Martin who plays an Italian gangster that flipped and hooks up with other rats to commit crimes while in the program is loosely based on real events.............

and then theres sammy bullsh*t who literally tried to start a mob family of rats in AZ.............

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 09-10-2019 at 12:38 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #15
space
space
 SubConscious said

the smell of bullsh*t is overpowering both..............
+1   

1 week ago '16        #16
space
space
dude needs to interview Sonny Franzese before he's completely senile or dead............

I know he's tried but i know that Sonny is starting to open up, I can only a*sume at 102 that he's shelved............

1 week ago '18        #17
TommyD  92 heat pts92
space
space
$825 | Props total: 2901 2901
John Alite is a fraud
+1   

4 days ago '16        #18
space
space
 TommyD said
John Alite is a fraud
all you have to do is say the gotti name, provide a pic of you and said gotti and you can live off of interviews telling fairytales for years...........

john sr didn't like or fu*k with a lot of juniors crew(excluding the guys sr put there like Bobby B), no way a young non Italian outsider from juniors crew had direct contact with john sr. zero. alite said that he was the one that told Joe n Gallo he has been demoted from consig........thats just not real life. a 20 something a*sociate isn't saying sh*t to somebody like Gallo..........

dude was such a bad witness he helped junior gotti skate and he fu*ked up so bad at the Charles Corneglia trial that if it wasn't for other testimony that crazy fu*k woulda gotten off...........

and lastly, he goes so hard at gene cuz he knows gene is on lifetime parole. if alite would have ever touched gene not only would have gene fu*ked him up but he would have been k*lled later...........
+1   

4 days ago '16        #19
space
space

4 days ago '18        #20
TommyD  92 heat pts92
space
space
$825 | Props total: 2901 2901
 smokeytheblunt2 said
all you have to do is say the gotti name, provide a pic of you and said gotti and you can live off of interviews telling fairytales for years...........

john sr didn't like or fu*k with a lot of juniors crew(excluding the guys sr put there like Bobby B), no way a young non Italian outsider from juniors crew had direct contact with john sr. zero. alite said that he was the one that told Joe n Gallo he has been demoted from consig........thats just not real life. a 20 something a*sociate isn't saying sh*t to somebody like Gallo..........

dude was such a bad witness he helped junior gotti skate and he fu*ked up so bad at the Charles Corneglia trial that if it wasn't for other testimony that crazy fu*k woulda gotten off...........

and lastly, he goes so hard at gene cuz he knows gene is on lifetime parole. if alite would have ever touched gene not only would have gene fu*ked him up but he would have been k*lled later...........

Word..no doubt I think he popped off..he's a Albanian. Having Albanian friends I know how he gets down. He prolly was a sick fu*k..I just don't buy into all that Gotti bullsh*t he spews
+1   

4 days ago '16        #21
space
space
 TommyD said
Word..no doubt I think he popped off..he's a Albanian. Having Albanian friends I know how he gets down. He prolly was a sick fu*k..I just don't buy into all that Gotti bullsh*t he spews
all the gotti sh*t is absolute bs for the most part(except some of the junior gotti sh*t possibly) and i know that Albanians in that life never had and never will fu*k with him.....

violence wise it’s next to impossible to tell wtf he did exactly cuz he lies so much......he was around junior and those guys when they were younger so i have no doubt that he was a nasty and violent piece of sh*t.........

the Albanians were out here trying to make a way(often butting heads with Italians) alite was being a wannabe Italian(went by john alleto) trying to get in with the Italians and was known by the Albanians that he had a relationship with the feds........

and on top of that the people he’s put in jail with his testimony are mostly Albanians he grew up with before his identity crisis........

we’re also talking about a guy that stated that he would “suck a horse’s c*ck” on social media while threatening underage female gotti’s........

Last edited by smokeytheblunt2; 09-14-2019 at 05:33 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  35
Industry niggas.. Lets talk abt how ya sold ya souls.. Tap in
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside BX MEMBER SPENT 4 MILLION OF HIS JOB COMPANY $$$ To Launch MUSIC CAREER
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+83online now  16
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
55 comments
18 hours ago
@gear
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy