Sep 8 - StemExpress CEO admits selling beating baby hearts, intact baby heads at hearing *

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '17        #126
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,705 | Props total: 32913 32913
 DoctorNBA said
So Obama couldnít do anything about water quality but now that Trump is President itís all on him? Lol laughable.
That's not what I said. You brought up flint like you had a point. The water in flint is still bad and now since trump has lowered standards for pollution, more towns and cities are reporting dirty water. So if you're mad about flint you should be a lot more pissed at what trump is doing.

Here's how it started: You made some dumbass comment about how it's the same America it was 4 years ago and I gave you 3 examples of how things have gotten worse under trump and you found one tiny little flaw that you thought was some kind of rebuttal I guess, even though that has also gotten worse.

5 days ago '17        #127
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Ill800 said
The bx commies donít wanna talk about abortion and the sale of baby body parts

Awww ití makes your little party look bad.

Nope letís make this thread about ďwhite nationalismĒ

What sjw made up that term? You dudes are so sawft
Again, this isn't a partisan issue; only sheep make it a partisan issue. Do you guys ever think about the dumbass thoughts you have?

5 days ago '16        #128
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 3454 3454
 Ymmot said
Again, this isn't a partisan issue; only sheep make it a partisan issue. Do you guys ever think about the dumbass thoughts you have?
No it’s only a non partisan issue when it looks terrible for your party

Abortion is absolutely a partisan issue

Since you’re pro abortion, pro eugenics and pro racism youre likely pro baby parts

Last edited by Ill800; 09-10-2019 at 08:05 AM..

5 days ago '06        #129
LeMar G  250 heat pts250
space
space
$19,220 | Props total: 58084 58084
 acefresh said
@ Is this your way of expressing your frustration for not being aborted yourself? Your mother might have been a shameless wh*re that never gave a fu*k about you but itís not her fault she didnít know any better. #notyourfault
+1   

5 days ago '07        #130
DoctorNBA  65 heat pts65
space
space
$8,038 | Props total: 7146 7146
 Ymmot said
That's not what I said. You brought up flint like you had a point. The water in flint is still bad and now since trump has lowered standards for pollution, more towns and cities are reporting dirty water. So if you're mad about flint you should be a lot more pissed at what trump is doing.

Here's how it started: You made some dumbass comment about how it's the same America it was 4 years ago and I gave you 3 examples of how things have gotten worse under trump and you found one tiny little flaw that you thought was some kind of rebuttal I guess, even though that has also gotten worse.
Bruh lemme know where there has suddenly become a water crisis as bad as Flint? Let me know bruh. That happened under Obama and he's not getting any flack for that......yet Trump getting it from all sides and all these fake water contamination stories you're spewing. I freakin hate Trump too bruh but damn yall ma f*ckas are sneaky.

Wheres all these Flint-like cities? Where they at bruh?

5 days ago '17        #131
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 DoctorNBA said
Bruh lemme know where there has suddenly become a water crisis as bad as Flint? Let me know bruh. That happened under Obama and he's not getting any flack for that......yet Trump getting it from all sides and all these fake water contamination stories you're spewing. I freakin hate Trump too bruh but damn yall ma f*ckas are sneaky.

Wheres all these Flint-like cities? Where they at bruh?
Flint wasn't Obama's fault. Obama raised the standards across the board to combat pollution. The water crisis happened because the Republican governor Rick Snyder didn't give a fu*k about Flint. Flint is one isolated incident. Trump has since rolled back all those regulations on pollution and we're seeing pollution levels across the country go up. That is a direct result of trump's actions. Do I need to draw a chart to help you understand or do you see the difference now?

5 days ago '16        #132
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 3454 3454
Actual footage of @

Dude is in a thread about illegal sale of baby body parts and he’s talking about trump and flint, after capping for Margaret Sanger. “MLK was down with some Sanger brehs, so that makes her totally cool”

Last edited by Ill800; 09-10-2019 at 11:40 AM..

5 days ago '07        #133
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,967 | Props total: 28339 28339
meanwhile there are kids in prison cells, like you actually care and isht lol...

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+90online now  44
Carter 5 original leaked...
181 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  43
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  34
OT Stephen A. Invites Kap,Nessa And Eric Reid To 1st Take..
69 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  19
I saw Hustlers. It's enjoyable and good. HOWEVER...No J.Lo titt1es & It's lowk..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy