Sep 8 - StemExpress CEO admits selling beating baby hearts, intact baby heads at hearing *

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 days ago '17        #51
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$13,705 | Props total: 32912 32912
 dc3003 said
Oh look hes like Kamala Harris mocking disabled people
Thanks for finally admitting you're mentally disabled. My work is done here.

Trump also mocks disabled people, but I guess you're only outraged when someone you don't like does it.

7 days ago '17        #52
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Ads said
Abortion is 5% of what they do because when women go there for an abortion they have a bunch of services, test, etc that they do around the abortion. The overwhelming majority of women are there for an abortion but they count each service (blood tests, smears, etc) that goes along with it as an individual service to fudge the numbers and gloss over the fact they are essentially an abortion factory.

That's what they do, they abort babies for profit.... then they sell the body parts.

Retards in here comparing selling body parts to working 9-5 because deep down they know it's fu*ked up and can't admit that condoning this sh*t makes them complicit.
You wrote all that just to tell me you don't know what Planned Parenthood does.

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '04        #53
dc3003  156 heat pts156 OP
space
space
$52,160 | Props total: 56854 56854
 Ymmot said
Thanks for finally admitting you're mentally disabled. My work is done here.

Trump also mocks disabled people, but I guess you're only outraged when someone you don't like does it.
Thst was a edited video clip u horses a*s
+1   

7 days ago '16        #54
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$65 | Props total: 162 162
 Ymmot said
You wrote all that just to tell me you don't know what Planned Parenthood does.

They abort several hundred thousand babies a year and sometimes they sell the body parts.

And they have indoctrinated a generation of smugnorant fools like you into proudly defending them because k*lling babies is very lucrative.

Also, a badly photoshopped image doesn't change the fact that Sanger is a known racist.... that isn't right wing conspiracy or spin, it is accepted fact.

You are vehemently defending a known racist who promoted abortion as a means of population control for blacks specifically AND the for profit abortion racket at the same damn time.... that's how fu*king dumb you are. With all your arrogance and virtue.
+6   

7 days ago '09        #55
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,596 | Props total: 134056 134056
 Skateboard T said
It’s some tabloid fake news site

@ can we get this moved to page 2?

op was up at 730 am new york posting this garbage
+1   

7 days ago '17        #56
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Ads said
They abort several hundred thousand babies a year and sometimes they sell the body parts.

And they have indoctrinated a generation of smugnorant fools like you into proudly defending them because k*lling babies is very lucrative.

Also, a badly photoshopped image doesn't change the fact that Sanger is a known racist.... that isn't right wing conspiracy or spin, it is accepted fact.

You are vehemently defending a known racist who promoted abortion as a means of population control for blacks specifically AND the for profit abortion racket at the same damn time.... that's how fu*king dumb you are. With all your arrogance and virtue.
Weird that MLK Jr said it was an honor to win the Margaret Sanger Award.

I'm gonna put you on ignore because you seem like you might be retarded and I don't want to get accused of making fun of another one of you guys today.

7 days ago '16        #57
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 Ymmot said
Weird that MLK Jr said it was an honor to win the Margaret Sanger Award.

I'm gonna put you on ignore because you seem like you might be retarded and I don't want to get accused of making fun of another one of you guys today.
Very mature and well reasoned argument you made there.

If I didn't know better I'd say it's the kind of response you'd expect from someone who just got exposed and doesn't want to be exposed any further.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #58
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 2543 2543
 Naga Sadow said

7 days ago '19        #59
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 2543 2543
 Ymmot said
Lifesitenews...

How do people even find this bullsh*t?

yo there is a link on the site to the catholic version

+1   

7 days ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T  152 heat pts152
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 50834 50834
 Lazy said
Can anyone see what the OP is about?
Not k*lling children? You're worried about the poster and not the story.
+3   

7 days ago '17        #61
LeG.O.A.T  152 heat pts152
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 50834 50834
 Ads said

If I didn't know better I'd say it's the kind of response you'd expect from someone who just got exposed and doesn't want to be exposed any further.
He's an illegal immigrant liberal soy boy. See how he can say retard though fake a*s poser.

Ice gon get him.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #62
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Ads said

I have one question for you: Are you the type of person who can admit when you're wrong or are you going to keep digging yourself into a deeper hole?

In 1966, Martin Luther King Jr. made clear that he agreed that Sanger’s life’s work was anything but inhumane. In 1966, when King received Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger Award in Human Rights, he praised her contributions to the black community. “There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts,”*he said. “…Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision.”

Have a good night, retard.
+1   

7 days ago '17        #63
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said
He's an illegal immigrant liberal soy boy. See how he can say retard though fake a*s poser.

Ice gon get him.
Oh look, my other retarded little step son gettin out of line again. I own a house in Encino, CA, tell your ice/kkk friends to come get me.

7 days ago '16        #64
bornleader 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 875 875
Can someone give me a credible source and prove this is a real story..than ks

7 days ago '16        #65
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said

Ice gon get him.

You know, I think he knows he's wrong but he's so invested in his argument he just keeps going with it anyway.

It's how the internet makes liberals. They say something dumb, get called out for it and have to say something dumber to cover for it, then they say something even dumber.... then dumber still.... and before you know it they identify as a Care Bear, need their own separate bathroom and demand you call them Zir.
+1   

7 days ago '16        #66
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 3454 3454
 Ymmot said
That's not a real Margaret Sanger quote, Sanger was actually a great person. She helped many poor and minority women have babies who couldn't otherwise afford it. You should look up her real history; what an amazing woman! It sucks you idiots are so misinformed you don't even know real history.

I guess that's what happens when you get all your information from memes...
Capping for Margaret Sanger

Wow, you’ve reached a new low

What an evil little group of children you guys are

Trump is a terrible racist and Margaret Sanger was a “great person”

Is anyone on this site still buying what you’re selling or has everyone figured out you’re a troll?

Last edited by Ill800; 09-08-2019 at 06:12 PM..
+2   

7 days ago '16        #67
Ill800  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 3454 3454
Add sales of aborted baby body parts to the list of things boxden loves

7 days ago '16        #68
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 bornleader said

Any source reporting on this stuff will be deemed as not credible by some left wing media watchdog, and any source deemed as credible by the same watchdog will likely not report on it.

And your Google search will be stacked in such a way to discourage you from trusting the people reporting on it, trust the people who aren't reporting on it and to not look into it any further.

Then if you do look into it any further they'll call you a far right conspiracy theorist to make doubly sure you stfu about it and comply.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '04        #69
dc3003  156 heat pts156 OP
space
space
$52,160 | Props total: 56854 56854
 Ads said
Any source reporting on this stuff will be deemed as not credible by some left wing media watchdog, and any source deemed as credible by the same watchdog will likely not report on it.

And your Google search will be stacked in such a way to discourage you from trusting the people reporting on it, trust the people who aren't reporting on it and to not look into it any further.

Then if you do look into it any further they'll call you a far right conspiracy theorist to make doubly sure you stfu about it and comply.
Them idiots have no clue a actual trial is going on right now but not for selling baby body parts , but for leaking to America that they are k*lling babies and selling there body parts

7 days ago '19        #70
beamjawn  2 heat pts2
space
space
$305 | Props total: 541 541
Real sh*t y'all n*ggas is the most sensitive n*ggas I've ever seen in my life and I know a lot for you is street n*ggas.. listen.. y'all busy arguing amongst yourselves throwing shots at each other instead of talking about the topic at hand. They violating babies and ya f*g**t a*s n*ggas worried about each other like y'all really slow and trapped in y'all bodies.. weird a*s n*ggas
+3   

7 days ago '10        #71
Frasier  249 heat pts249
space
space
$19,728 | Props total: 11783 11783
This is sad. Yes the source may be right leaning but the information is true.

Boxden still allows MSNBC and CNN sources that have provably been literal fake news and they are far left leaning. So why the hate if a right leaning source post accurate information? I’ll never understand that logic...CNN ran with the fake Russian hoax, and fake peepee tapes for years yet their links are still allowed by BX liberals? Jeesh man...if something is true, it doesn’t matter if the source is Huff Post, Breitbart or Infowars. If the sh*t is true, then it’s fu*king true.

7 days ago '16        #72
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 dc3003 said
Them idiots have no clue a actual trial is going on right now but not for selling baby body parts , but for leaking to America that they are k*lling babies and selling there body parts

Its some dark sh*t man.

The left has sold abortion as purely a women's rights issue so effectively you can't even speak about it anymore. It's allowing for all types of shady sh*t to happen.
+1   

7 days ago '18        #73
danneywilliams  88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,397 | Props total: 7992 7992
 Frasier said
This is sad. Yes the source may be right leaning but the information is true.

Boxden still allows MSNBC and CNN sources that have provably been literal fake news and they are far left leaning. So why the hate if a right leaning source post accurate information? I’ll never understand that logic...CNN ran with the fake Russian hoax, and fake peepee tapes for years yet their links are still allowed by BX liberals? Jeesh man...if something is true, it doesn’t matter if the source is Huff Post, Breitbart or Infowars. If the sh*t is true, then it’s fu*king true.
Exactly. The left are the biggest conspiracy theorists on this site with their Russia hoax, Covington hoax, Kavanaugh hoax, Jussie hoax, the "fine people" hoax, the "making fun of a disabled journalist" hoax, sh*t the list goes on and on. Yet, they scream fake news when any source right of Mao gets posted.

Sometimes, I will post a video and some idiot will come in with a "media bias check" from a website run by leftists and claiming it's a far right source, therefore somehow the video is "debunked." Something needs to be done about this. The sh*t going on here is a microcosm of what's wrong with America and largely the world today. People need to be open to reading news from multiple sources, not only the ones that confirm their biases.
+4   

7 days ago '16        #74
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
 danneywilliams said
Exactly. The left are the biggest conspiracy theorists on this site with their Russia hoax, Covington hoax, Kavanaugh hoax, Jussie hoax, the "fine people" hoax, the "making fun of a disabled journalist" hoax, sh*t the list goes on and on. Yet, they scream fake news when any source right of Mao gets posted.

Sometimes, I will post a video and some idiot will come in with a "media bias check" from a website run by leftists and claiming it's a far right source, therefore somehow the video is "debunked." Something needs to be done about this. The sh*t going on here is a microcosm of what's wrong with America and largely the world today. People need to be open to reading news from multiple sources, not only the ones that confirm their biases.
Big tech is gearing up for 2020 too. Every search result is populated with left wing news sites and the watchdog sites that tell you not to trust the other side.

They don't even match your actual search terms most of the time. They match political keywords to left wing news sources before they match them to the actual title of the articles.

People who hear about this and Google it to find out if its true will be bombarded with pages of straight up propaganda before they find the information they are actually searching for.

It's staggering how accurately Google can get you the information you want on every other topic but when it comes to politics you're always like WTF??? This isnt even what i searched for.

7 days ago '17        #75
Ymmot  24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 bornleader said
There is no credible source reporting this. It's just more fear mongering to the uneducated.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  44
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+90online now  43
Carter 5 original leaked...
181 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
OT Stephen A. Invites Kap,Nessa And Eric Reid To 1st Take..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  23
TB: Cam raps about details on Big L's murders
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy