Authentic Italian chef loses his sh-t watching Americans cook

most viewed right now
+38  98
107 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #51
BradTheGreat  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 4322 4322
 satsuma said
You're too old to be on boxden. Your style is dated. Like I said, you weren't dedicated enough, no grind. One job what does that even mean? I can see why you couldn't hack it as a chef and you got an offer from a lower middle-tear school, you are just an average joe.
You must really be mad, since now you're taking the time to vent your heart out.

Like I stated, can't talk to me about "style" when your life depends on being a troll here in boxden. Also, I didn't dropped out or went to another school. I finished my 4 years and now I'm making a lot more in the insurance world. Tell me again how'd I loss again? Anyway, I know you're trolling so I'm going to feed you, since I know you have nothing to do.

1 week ago '06        #52
imthatinfamous  49 heat pts49
space
space
$10,762 | Props total: 9458 9458
Those people are clearly not Americans

1 week ago '15        #53
thirssty58  6 heat pts6
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 23497 23497
 J Thrilla said
UK n*ggas adds "whatever popular dish from any country" and chips.

One of the Laziest countries when it comes to their own food.
Curry and fries
+1   

1 week ago '15        #54
satsuma  41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 3295 3295
 BradTheGreat said
You must really be mad, since now you're taking the time to vent your heart out.

Like I stated, can't talk to me about "style" when your life depends on being a troll here in boxden. Also, I didn't dropped out or went to another school. I finished my 4 years and now I'm making a lot more in the insurance world. Tell me again how'd I loss again? Anyway, I know you're trolling so I'm going to feed you, since I know you have nothing to do.
Use a different smiley. You lost b/c, you have a c-grade education "Tell me again how'd I loss again?" You show it better than any words I can muster. Just another sub-par negro.

1 week ago '11        #55
SomeOnesoN  226 heat pts226
space
space
$19,335 | Props total: 9322 9322
I rather have the most authentic cuisine possible. Also, I hate sour cream and mayo, but I can have very little mayo because no one likes a dry sandwich. But I'm extremely picky with condiments, I don't even like the smell of ketchup on other people's plate.

But yh, I rather eat authentic cuisine and can't stand when people go to a Mexican restaurant and expect the cheese to be yellow. There's a reason it's called "American cheese".

1 week ago '04        #56
NoLedge18720  21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$29,929 | Props total: 10528 10528
 Ryzo said
Gino’s funny
He had this show where he traveled with Gordon Ramsey and another chef and that sh*t was pure comedy. Watched it on youtube because it was on in the US

1 week ago '18        #57
space
space
space
 satsuma said
Use a different smiley. You lost b/c, you have a c-grade education "Tell me again how'd I loss again?" You show it better than any words I can muster. Just another sub-par negro.
C-grade education?

I think I'm doing a lot better than let's say the guy who is trolling for attention because you got nothing going on in your miserable life.

So I'll take you serious the day you stop investing your whole life on this page.

1 week ago '14        #58
Ryzo 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 295 295
 NoLedge18720 said
He had this show where he traveled with Gordon Ramsey and another chef and that sh*t was pure comedy. Watched it on youtube because it was on in the US
I haven’t seen that I’ll look it up

1 week ago '15        #59
satsuma  41 heat pts41
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
C-grade education?

I think I'm doing a lot better than let's say the guy who is trolling for attention because you got nothing going on in your miserable life.

So I'll take you serious the day you stop investing your whole life on this page.
How is a school drop out, without enough fortitude to finish what he started doing better? Your probably over 30 without a wife, lol, negros never marry their women, and you probably got baby-mamas.

1 week ago '18        #60
space
space
space
 satsuma said
How is a school drop out, without enough fortitude to finish what he started doing better? Your probably over 30 without a wife, lol, negros never marry their women, and you probably got baby-mamas.
Your racism doesn't face me. To the contrary, it lets me know someone is big mad because I'm speaking the truth. Let me guess? You're in your 20s leaving racist comments underneath the interracial pr0n videos on pr0nhub, while expressing death wishes to every women that doesn't give you any pu**y in real life through the many online incel sites you're on.

Here, you need one of this

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 09-10-2019 at 05:39 PM..

1 week ago '15        #61
satsuma  41 heat pts41
space
space
 BradTheGreat said
Your racism doesn't face me. To the contrary, it lets me know someone is big mad because I'm speaking the truth. Let me guess? You're in your 20s leaving racist comments underneath the interracial pr0n videos on pr0nhub, while expressing death wishes to every women that doesn't give you any pu**y in real life through the many online incel sites you're on.

Here, you need one of this

Wow, your an idiot. You clearly don't know the definition of racism. Please explain what "big mad" is. Let me guess
leaving racist comments underneath the interracial pr0n videos on pr0nhub, while expressing death wishes to every women that doesn't give you any pu**y in real life through the many online incel sites you're on.
You got that from hannibal you lesbian. So judging by your use of ebonics you def have a baby mama and some rims.

1 week ago '18        #62
space
space
space
 satsuma said
Wow, your an idiot. You clearly don't know the definition of racism. Please explain what "big mad" is. Let me guess You got that from hannibal you lesbian. So judging by your use of ebonics you def have a baby mama and some rims.

If this is your level of trolling, you’re horrible at it.

Again, you need another one if this

1 week ago '15        #63
satsuma  41 heat pts41
space
space
 BradTheGreat said

That was a real question.

1 week ago '15        #64
satsuma  41 heat pts41
space
space
 BradTheGreat said

That was a real question.
you need another one if this

5 days ago '15        #65
satsuma  41 heat pts41
space
space
 BradTheGreat said

Pretty quiet over there buddy, must be busy working those jobs to pay that child support you probably owe. Spend time with your kids it will pay-off in long run.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  29
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+73online now  17
Sep 17 - Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him a..
346 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
Video inside If you don’t laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy