Jordan 34 coming

most viewed right now
148 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #51
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,685 | Props total: 55113 55113
 MasterLord466 said
disgusting Mike Stop Just Stick To Retros

Yeah, itís almost like Jordan Brand thinks they are supposed to be making high performance basketball sneakers or something.

1 week ago '04        #52
CPizzle  1 heat pts1
space
space
$680 | Props total: 487 487
 Minkscobar! said
Dumb a*s that is what made them successful...
Lmao u right, but I wouldn't call all retros super futuristic with new technology, more so unique..

Of course, these are made much more for performance.. Jordan fans aren't running out to buy these to rock casually like the retros though, neither the casual Jordan line like the React Havoc's.. so I think Jordan should making a separate performance line instead of these being numbered, just my op

1 week ago '15        #53
Minkscobar!  87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 15069 15069
 CPizzle said
Lmao u right, but I wouldn't call all retros super futuristic with new technology, more so unique..

Of course, these are made much more for performance.. Jordan fans aren't running out to buy these to rock casually like the retros though, neither the casual Jordan line like the React Havoc's.. so I think Jordan should making a separate performance line instead of these being numbered, just my op
There are followers, and there are fans.

Followers say "I only wear retroes" but thats only because retroes are popular.

And then there are the fans..

Like Ive had the Jordan 18's, skipped 19s, got the 20's (stealths, might be my favorite J's of all time), skipped 20-31, (didnt like any of them) but the 32's to me were fire so I got 2 pairs, the 33's were fire to me so I got 2 pairs, and these 34 for sure Im getting this OG colorway, and if they dont fu*k up the Bred's im getting those too.

Jordan always has some innovative sh*t that eventually gets ripped off.. Look at the sneakers with no laces, look at the sneakers now that look like socks (i think they balenciagas) etc.. Jordan is and will always be ahead of their time.. The designers of the 33, and 34 if they keep em on board I see the rebirth of the Jordan line.

1 week ago '04        #54
GodsFavorite  113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5912 5912
 Minkscobar! said
There are followers, and there are fans.

Followers say "I only wear retroes" but thats only because retroes are popular.

And then there are the fans..

Like Ive had the Jordan 18's, skipped 19s, got the 20's (stealths, might be my favorite J's of all time), skipped 20-31, (didnt like any of them) but the 32's to me were fire so I got 2 pairs, the 33's were fire to me so I got 2 pairs, and these 34 for sure Im getting this OG colorway, and if they dont fu*k up the Bred's im getting those too.

Jordan always has some innovative sh*t that eventually gets ripped off.. Look at the sneakers with no laces, look at the sneakers now that look like socks (i think they balenciagas) etc.. Jordan is and will always be ahead of their time.. The designers of the 33, and 34 if they keep em on board I see the rebirth of the Jordan line.
I will say that to an extent the more ďfuturisticĒ or techy it looks, the more it strikes the eye as just a basketball shoe because itís focused on performance, whereas a select few earlier models have an undeniable visual appeal. Which isnít a bad thing, I like the 34 design, but it also reminds me more of a hyperdunk than a classic J. But people who act like this is trash but cape for certain earlier models are pure followers. Iím sure when 6s with that bug eye collar and 8s with those hospital straps came out people thought those were futuristic too

1 week ago '15        #55
Minkscobar!  87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 15069 15069
 GodsFavorite said
I will say that to an extent the more ďfuturisticĒ or techy it looks, the more it strikes the eye as just a basketball shoe because itís focused on performance, whereas a select few earlier models have an undeniable visual appeal. Which isnít a bad thing, I like the 34 design, but it also reminds me more of a hyperdunk than a classic J. But people who act like this is trash but cape for certain earlier models are pure followers. Iím sure when 6s with that bug eye collar and 8s with those hospital straps came out people thought those were futuristic too
Hyper dunk no,

they are a combination of the 10, 14, and 12s.. If you know Jordans then you could see it..

1 week ago '05        #56
Panopticon  60 heat pts60
space
space
$27,228 | Props total: 16933 16933
 GodsFavorite said
. But people who act like this is trash but cape for certain earlier models are pure followers.

1 week ago '07        #57
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$39,756 | Props total: 33086 33086
They not bad. Hopefully people dont like enough that Nike mark them down and I get them on deal.

1 week ago '17        #58
Jay2Da 
space
space
$601 | Props total: 974 974
 Teddy KGB said
Let me guess... you only like 1-14? Right?
Lol. Your right. But I don’t rock Jordan’s anymore. On my grown man attire.

1 week ago '15        #59
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,685 | Props total: 55113 55113
 Jay2Da said
Lol. Your right. But I donít rock Jordanís anymore. On my grown man attire.
Jordans are not attire. They are performance basketball sneakers meant to be used to play basketball in. People wear them as fashion as a side effect of the way they look with jeans, but thatís not their real purpose. Jordans are not Gucci or Versace.

1 week ago '17        #60
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$936 | Props total: 942 942
I like to buy my basketball shoes endorsed by guys who actually still play basketball...Ö.. jordans are cool & all but they are mostly just for fashion at this point. they joints look kinda doo

1 week ago '18        #61
JugHead 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 1420 1420
What ifs

They dont need to recreate the classic shoes they just need some classic colors on the new sh*t but as usual they gives us green brown pink crap with polka dots and pinstripes

6 days ago '04        #62
kenoe212004  28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,753 | Props total: 6976 6976
Anything after the 18s I'm good on......

3 days ago '10        #63
pacman45  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,960 | Props total: 11599 11599

Definitely cant wait to try these out
+1   

3 days ago '04        #64
GodsFavorite  113 heat pts113 OP
space
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 5912 5912
 JugHead said
What ifs

They dont need to recreate the classic shoes they just need some classic colors on the new sh*t but as usual they gives us green brown pink crap with polka dots and pinstripes

Didnít mean to slap, these are great mock ups and I agree fully

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  51
Image(s) inside First Look At Angelina Jolie As Thena On The Set Of THE ETERNALS
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  48
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
119 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  44
Video inside Nigerian scam master class leaked!!!!!
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside The Soul Food Episode of Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
11 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy