Opioids are Destroying American Lives (real talk)

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #101
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 4668 4668
 strungout said

@1:49
He was off that white girl during the interview. U can see it

1 week ago '13        #102
dsaint 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 195 195
Thanks to everyone that propped and had nice tehings to say. TuPadre, I will return soon and answer all your questions indepth, but just real quickly: The difference between sniffing and snorting is like night and day. It's the difference between oral s*x and actually getting to penetrate her pu**y raw dawg.

1 week ago '13        #103
dsaint 
space
space
 TuPadreElGuero said
i appreciate the honesty bruh. have you ever gotten on methadone? i had a homie who was addicted to H for a few years who got on a methadone and is now clean. he was on methadone for about a 1-1/2 to 2 years then tapered it and is currently about 4 maybe 5 years clean. also is there a big difference between shooting up and snorting/sniffing it?? on a scale of 1-10 how high does sniffing get you compared to shooting? and withdrawals too how bad were the withdrawals when you sniffed compared to now? im really interested. i sniffed/smoked heroin for 9 years but i never ever shot up since my biological dad use to shoot up heroin so i promised myself i'd never get on the needle.. right now im on methadone and man its improved my life so much. suboxone didnt work, cold turkey didn't work, nothing but metahdone does. i know im technically not clean since metahdone is a opiate but man ike i said my life went from a 0 to a ten. im really happy now.
Man, fu*k that bullsh*t line of thinking. Heroin was your problem. Heroin got you high. Does methadone get you high? I'm guessing no. If that's so, then you are fu*king clean. That's clean time. fu*k anyone who says different, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about.

Smoking is very similar to shooting. I mean, not exactly obviously, but both are incredibly superior to snorting, because the heroin reaches your brain and starts working drastically faster aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

1 week ago '13        #104
dsaint 
space
space
 TuPadreElGuero said
i appreciate the honesty bruh. have you ever gotten on methadone? i had a homie who was addicted to H for a few years who got on a methadone and is now clean. he was on methadone for about a 1-1/2 to 2 years then tapered it and is currently about 4 maybe 5 years clean. also is there a big difference between shooting up and snorting/sniffing it?? on a scale of 1-10 how high does sniffing get you compared to shooting? and withdrawals too how bad were the withdrawals when you sniffed compared to now? im really interested. i sniffed/smoked heroin for 9 years but i never ever shot up since my biological dad use to shoot up heroin so i promised myself i'd never get on the needle.. right now im on methadone and man its improved my life so much. suboxone didnt work, cold turkey didn't work, nothing but metahdone does. i know im technically not clean since metahdone is a opiate but man ike i said my life went from a 0 to a ten. im really happy now.
Man, fu*k that bullsh*t line of thinking. Heroin was your problem. Heroin got you high. Does methadone get you high? I'm guessing no. If that's so, then you are fu*king clean. That's clean time. fu*k anyone who says different, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about.

Smoking is very similar to shooting. I mean, not exactly obviously, but both are incredibly superior to snorting, because the heroin reaches your brain and starts working drastically faster, almost instantly, vs. snorting which takes a decently little amount of time and results in a lower initial concentration of heroin in the blood stream. This is the whole reason it is so much more addictive, because once you show your brain how quickly it can get that good feeling it craves it. Bum a*s snorting just doesn't scratch that same itch.

As far as rating them, I'll do it like this: I haven't taken heroin orally, but I'm going to just generalize all opioids here when I give oral opioid use a rating.

Oral: 5/10
Snorting; 7.5/10
smoking: 10/10
Shooting: 20/10

Your tolerance quickly skyrockets, because you are no longer just getting whatever percentage of bioavaible drug over the course of X amount of time, You are getting damn near 100 percent of it over the course of about 30 seconds.

Dammit guys I have to run real quickly, I'll be back soon.

1 week ago '14        #105
TuPadreElGuero  3 heat pts3
space
space
$864 | Props total: 1017 1017
 dsaint said

Smoking is very similar to shooting. I mean, not exactly obviously, but both are incredibly superior to snorting, because the heroin reaches your brain and starts working drastically faster, almost instantly, vs. snorting which takes a decently little amount of time and results in a lower initial concentration of heroin in the blood stream. This is the whole reason it is so much more addictive, because once you show your brain how quickly it can get that good feeling it craves it. Bum a*s snorting just doesn't scratch that same itch.

As far as rating them, I'll do it like this: I haven't taken heroin orally, but I'm going to just generalize all opioids here when I give oral opioid use a rating.

Oral: 5/10
Snorting; 7.5/10
smoking: 10/10
Shooting: 20/10

Your tolerance quickly skyrockets, because you are no longer just getting whatever percentage of bioavaible drug over the course of X amount of time, You are getting damn near 100 percent of it over the course of about 30 seconds.

Dammit guys I have to run real quickly, I'll be back soon.
nah fam methadone dont get me high at all so you right.. ima stay on it for a while longer then ima taper off it. first gonna get some thing in order.

fuuckkkkkk thank God i never shot up.. i had trouble quitting so i imagine it would be way harder if i shot up. where you located at? its funny how there are cultural differences in drug use.. here in Texas (at least where im from) if you dont shoot it you snort it... all my homies would look at me side-eyed when id smoke it like "wtf you doing tupadre???". i hear on the west coast they smoke it a lot more than snorting it. you should try methadone bruh and if you have and quit try again bruh...

1 week ago '17        #106
GRMPhilly 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 326 326
sh*t real, young dude I work with stay on them perks, brain fried to the max, sh*t sad

1 week ago '04        #107
DERRTY CHYBO  14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,259 | Props total: 2467 2467
damn this thread hit home. goin through WD right now actually and I got work in a couple hours. Been hooked on this sh*t for about a year. I want to stop but i dont think im ready to. lost so much money to this sh*t it's not even funny.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+112online now  33
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Video inside If you don’t laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Raiders RB Josh Jacobs graded as best first-round pick by Pro Football Focus
33 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy