Opioids are Destroying American Lives (real talk)

top in section
Video inside The fall of Xbox
top in games
most viewed right now
+38  95
107 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '07        #51
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$40,983 | Props total: 28356 28356
oh now drugs are destroying america...which america we talkin about? Why dont we create a law that imposes higher prison sentences on these types of drugs
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,291 | Props total: 20003 20003
 KdenIII said
I can tell by replies that people on here either don't go outside or are really stupid thinking it is just whites.

what the fu*k u think is in syrup and pills?
Whites make up a whopping 80% of all opioide related overdoses breh with all other minorities combined making up the additional 20%. So of course its not all whites but the numbers are overwhelmingly lopsided.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #53
16z 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 2281 2281
Most mfs taking this sh*t didnít get hooked bc of the dr, they got hook bc they heard they can get high. People started snorting 30ís and stop fu*king wit coke
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #54
cohs  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 15895 15895
Where Nancy Reagan when you need her?

2 weeks ago '16        #55
Wentzylvania  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 2634 2634
 Imagin3 said
Yeah n*ggas got locked for crack
Now itís a sickness when it hits white folk hard too

I empathize with addicts but not this two faced racist a*s society so fu*k em
Meant to prop.

2 weeks ago '13        #56
FNLN5150  12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 11111 11111

Thank Em 4 his help with the promo...

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #57
3Smoke  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$374 | Props total: 1058 1058
 Imagin3 said
Yeah n*ggas got locked for crack
Now itís a sickness when it hits white folk hard too

I empathize with addicts but not this two faced racist a*s society so fu*k em
Cam here to say this. fu*k em all

2 weeks ago '13        #58
FiTzgeraldineRi  1 heat pts1
space
space
$634 | Props total: 722 722
Hard to feel sympathetic considering crack and everything the gov has done, this crisis is the result of money taking precedent over the public as usual
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
Johnnytusanmi  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,485 | Props total: 7151 7151
Some people are natural prone to be addicts a new drug will always come around for them to be hooked on. Don't blame the drug blame the person not being able to take responsibility for their actions.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #60
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$615 | Props total: 2283 2283
People with APD get addicted to all types of sh*t FAST. drugs, alcohol, s*x, video games, gambling, social media. . the list goes on. Millions of people have this disorder but since they are not addicted to drugs they dont pay the sh*t no mind, not knowing they are just a toothache away from being full on pill head.

All of these companies know this sh*t and they count on it to make millions. . . most of these companies have in house psychologist that take advantage of the human psyche.

Thats why I tell people who cant put the fu*king phone down if they get ever get prescribed any opioids or benzos for any reason ask for ibuprofen or a beta blocker.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #61
301216baller 
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 942 942
never got addicted to drugs and alcohol women are my vice which is just as bad smh..i mess with alot of girls..i use protection

2 weeks ago '05        #62
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
$9,893 | Props total: 7627 7627
 deadlift said
Anybody thatís outside knows this has been the current situation for a while, I have a lot of white friends so Iíve been seeing them down bad on dope from the pills since years years ago. I know a lot of n*ggas fu*king with them cause itís like a kool trendy thing to do these days
Facts. Iíve seen those pills destroy entire families. The ones thatís still alive are down real bad from that sh*t with no recovery in sight, they just gonna die off that sh*t. Those oxycodones are the worst drug ever created. Itís synthetic heroin.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #63
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,695 | Props total: 134377 134377
 awww said
Nah n*gga weed destroying America fu*k weed junkie a*s n*ggas Iíll spit in every weed smokers face

you wont do sh*t but search for even more bammer

2 weeks ago '06        #64
Ave  18 heat pts18
space
space
$29,953 | Props total: 20229 20229
Dont care
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #65
Boss870  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 1214 1214
 In Disguise said
Smoke weíre everyday
your auto correct is set to pg-13 patna
+4   

2 weeks ago '10        #66
deadlift  21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,797 | Props total: 12286 12286
 Daddy Black said
Facts. Iíve seen those pills destroy entire families. The ones thatís still alive are down real bad from that sh*t with no recovery in sight, they just gonna die off that sh*t. Those oxycodones are the worst drug ever created. Itís synthetic heroin.
Iíve only seen ONE person bounce back from the pills and dog food situation. It took him YEARS to get back. I think his daughters helped a lot. But your right the Those pills are just synthetic dog food!!!!
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #67
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
 deadlift said
Iíve only seen ONE person bounce back from the pills and dog food situation. It took him YEARS to get back. I think his daughters helped a lot. But your right the Those pills are just synthetic dog food!!!!
Also have one friend that bounced back from all of it. And only because the family refused to let her be fu*ked up. She doing 100% percent great now.

2 weeks ago '16        #68
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,272 | Props total: 23177 23177
if you're on opiates you might as well stay on them cuz life fu*king sucks once you stop taking them...........

2 weeks ago '16        #69
space
space
 deadlift said
 Daddy Black said
Also have one friend that bounced back from all of it. And only because the family refused to let her be fu*ked up. She doing 100% percent great now.
the chances of getting off and staying off is insanely low...............

scariest part is that I've been around opiate abuse and opiate abusers for most of my life and can't think of one person that got clean and stayed clean.........
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #70
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
the chances of getting off and staying off is insanely low...............

scariest part is that I've been around opiate abuse and opiate abusers for most of my life and can't think of one person that got clean and stayed clean.........
Yup itís true. Where this person was at she should have never made it. But she had the full support of family and recovery meetings. Every one else I knew that fell into that sh*t, they done. No comming back for them.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #71
space
space
 Daddy Black said
Yup itís true. Where this person was at she should have never made it. But she had the full support of family and recovery meetings. Every one else I knew that fell into that sh*t, they done. No comming back for them.
even with a family's full support and meetings its almost impossible. sh*ts always in the back of your head and when life gets sh*tty its hard to not go back. Ive known people that were clean for 15-20 years with their lives in order fall off the wagon............

most people who are opiate addicts are also clinically depressed and didn't know what happiness felt like till opiates, and have an almost impossible time feeling happy again without them...........

idk, Im an addict and have been clean for 4 years(clean as in Im on suboxone) and Ive been really struggling lately with wanting to go back............

sorry to have switched the subject off your friend................
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #72
space
space
 Minkscobar! said
Ya all junkies, weed heads, coke heads,pill heads, crackheads.. Only difference is you think you are different from one another.. truth is.. you all started with one, and transitioned to the next..
you seem pretty ignorant to the subject..................

2 weeks ago '05        #73
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
 smokeytheblunt2 said
even with a family's full support and meetings its almost impossible. sh*ts always in the back of your head and when life gets sh*tty its hard to not go back. Ive known people that were clean for 15-20 years with their lives in order fall off the wagon............

most people who are opiate addicts are also clinically depressed and didn't know what happiness felt like till opiates, and have an almost impossible time feeling happy again without them...........

idk, Im an addict and have been clean for 4 years(clean as in Im on suboxone) and Ive been really struggling lately with wanting to go back............

sorry to have switched the subject off your friend................
Oh she literally tells me that sh*t never goes away. But because sheís so occupied in life thatís literally whatís keeping her clean. You right about all that sh*t man Iíve seen it all. Iím fortunate enough that Iíve had the willpower to not fall into that or Iíd be done just like them. And to reiterate, this sh*t going on in suburban a*s white picket fence a*s neighborhoods where you think nothing happens.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #74
Imagin3  3 heat pts3
space
space
$10,304 | Props total: 5496 5496
 g lobo said
Yíall got to stop saying this sh*t.

ďLetís do the fu*k sh*t they did to us!Ē ďCause it worked so well on us. Revenge. fu*k yes! Die white ppl. ď

We are all Americans. America has some problems. Nothingís gonna get better if u want to just go tit for tat. How about we maybe actually discuss and fix somethings. I used to think like you. I was hurt. And misinformed.

Yes letís not blame the people in control. Letís not blame big pharma. Letís bicker amongst ourselves about how whites called our uncles crack heads and now letís call their kids junkies.

Turn your pain into something positive other wise u sound just as racist and inhuman as they did/do. Being black and racist isnít any less ugly than being white and racist
Iím not doing sh*t
A junkie is a junkie to me
Itís just interesting how problems are approached with vastly differently mentalities based on the color of the folk affected

Iím not hurt or misinformed, a fact is a fact brother
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #75
Minkscobar!  87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 14895 14895
 smokeytheblunt2 said
you seem pretty ignorant to the subject..................
But im not...

I used to smoke weed...

and the same people i used to smoke weed with moved on to do xtasy, heroin, coke, crack, and died of overdose..

How bout you shut your junkie a*s up and stop trying t find solace in being a drug addict, and get help and live a life of purpose...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  29
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+73online now  17
Sep 17 - Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him a..
346 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+25online now  13
Video inside If you donít laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy