Opioids are Destroying American Lives (real talk)

most viewed right now
97 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #26
Simp Hand Weak  1 heat pts1
space
space
$421 | Props total: 2834 2834
Boy was scratching like young thug

2 weeks ago '19        #27
FPOT 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 439 439
 Prad Bitt said

I donít chief sh*t is crack, bring back the Acapulco gold with sticks and seeds

Old schools have confirmed that was the pure pure.

awww said
Nah n*gga weed destroying America fu*k weed junkie a*s n*ggas Iíll spit in every weed smokers face
You right bout weed really messin over a lot of people and them not peeping..

But that last part plair. You wonít live long thinking you pull that kind of rank.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #28
Sluggernaut  26 heat pts26
space
space
$26,655 | Props total: 10512 10512
My baby cousin died in sleep off some xanny and liquor
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #29
KdenIII  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 12099 12099
I can tell by replies that people on here either don't go outside or are really stupid thinking it is just whites.

what the fu*k u think is in syrup and pills?
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #30
LeMar G  250 heat pts250
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 58313 58313

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Dehone 
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 15159 15159
Only worried about uber brothers and sisters who need help and recovery
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #32
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$810 | Props total: 3094 3094
 Dnyce215 said
Just say no, it's not that hard
Americans can't put down the POPEYES, you want them to just say no to DRUGS??

+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
Banks36  22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$834 | Props total: 3385 3385
 JudasHatesJesus said
I got into a major car accident when I was 18. I broke my femur and shattered my ankle. They put me on them but I never got addicted and I took them till I was about 26-27 off and on. I could ask for whatever and I did. I donít get how people canít just stop. Maybe itís not my vice. Either way, I like having a nice buzz but all those scripts got n*ggas acting weird.
Addiction stems from things like genetics, being unhappy when sober, low self esteem, childhood trauma, or untreated mental illnesses.

The thing with opiates is, that its a painkiller. So a lot of people may continue using the narcotic when they aren't in pain, which results in tricking the body into thinking its in pain. Which as a result makes you "dopesick" when youre without the opioid.

And when people get dopesick, its scary. Youre sweating, puking, sh*tting your clothes. Youre in so much pain psychically and mentally.

A cell mate of mine actually went into a coma from being so dopesick in lockup. Its sad.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #34
Banks36  22 heat pts22
space
space
space
In terms of recreational drug use with people as teenagers, where its often began if not by a doctors prescription. Drug use effects the prefrontal cortex, in which effects decision making and impulse control.

Continuous use of drugs will result in those areas in your brain being underdeveloped, in which you can't properly a*sess certain situations and understand the harm that these drugs will bring you. They want instant gratitfication, and drugs will give you that.

As a recovering addict, while Ive used oxycontin, percocet, fentanyl, morphine and hydromorphone quite a bit im luckily to have never been hooked on opiates. I struggled majorily with cocaine/crack, and I'm white so races arent limited to different drugs.

Also, watch out for your benzodiazepines. Your xanax, klonopins, lorazapams (any pill ending in -pam). As they are also very dangerous addictive pills. And trying to get off them is equally or worse than opioids.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #35
naledgestate 
space
space
$985 | Props total: 5603 5603
 ZigZag said
Americans can't put down the POPEYES, you want them to just say no to DRUGS??

That sh*t hit me in my chest.

+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #36
Sluggernaut  26 heat pts26
space
space
$26,655 | Props total: 10512 10512
 Banks36 said
Addiction stems from things like genetics, being unhappy when sober, low self esteem, childhood trauma, or untreated mental illnesses.

The thing with opiates is, that its a painkiller. So a lot of people may continue using the narcotic when they aren't in pain, which results in tricking the body into thinking its in pain. Which as a result makes you "dopesick" when youre without the opioid.

And when people get dopesick, its scary. Youre sweating, puking, sh*tting your clothes. Youre in so much pain psychically and mentally.

A cell mate of mine actually went into a coma from being so dopesick in lockup. Its sad.
Yeah you can die if you go cold turkey

Dont know how many times i had to find suboxone for people so they wouldnt get so dopesick
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
br82186  11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,587 | Props total: 7657 7657
 Imagin3 said
Yeah n*ggas got locked for crack
Now itís a sickness when it hits white folk hard too

I empathize with addicts but not this two faced racist a*s society so fu*k em

2 weeks ago '18        #38
g lobo  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$2,355 | Props total: 6486 6486
 Imagin3 said

Yíall got to stop saying this sh*t.

ďLetís do the fu*k sh*t they did to us!Ē ďCause it worked so well on us. Revenge. fu*k yes! Die white ppl. ď

We are all Americans. America has some problems. Nothingís gonna get better if u want to just go tit for tat. How about we maybe actually discuss and fix somethings. I used to think like you. I was hurt. And misinformed.

Yes letís not blame the people in control. Letís not blame big pharma. Letís bicker amongst ourselves about how whites called our uncles crack heads and now letís call their kids junkies.

Turn your pain into something positive other wise u sound just as racist and inhuman as they did/do. Being black and racist isnít any less ugly than being white and racist

2 weeks ago '17        #39
2007  2 heat pts2
space
space
$4,188 | Props total: 4892 4892
What about the crack era??

2 weeks ago '13        #40
The Originator  15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,769 | Props total: 6348 6348
I dunno how muhfu*kas be poppin multiple at same time. I took 2 the other day for pain, and I threw up my fu*kin Cinnamon Toast Crunch the next day cuz my stomach was too sensitive. I only got 3 hours of sleep so Iím thinkin I just didnít give my body time to rest the nausea away before eating.

fu*k them sh*ts.

2 weeks ago '12        #41
OhBoy1356  44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,394 | Props total: 7396 7396
No sir they tried to give me some of those pills when I got my wisdom teeth cut out my dad took them and said nah son you arenít taking those
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #42
Banks36  22 heat pts22
space
space
space
Ya'll really think white people care about addiction now because white people are just as likely to become addicts are wrong.

Nobody gives a sh*t about addicts or the drug problem until someone close to you becomes an addict.

From where Im from, its a predominantly white area. Any news on drug addiction caused crimes, the response from the general public is "lock them up for a long time that will solve their addiction." Thats being completely ignorant to what drug addiction is and how it works.

Ignorance is what fuels the stigma on drug addiction. People want incarceration over rehabilitation, unknowing that incarceration does not treat addiction and most times make the problem worse off.

People only open their fu*kin eyes when a brother, daughter or friend becomes an addict. So you see more white people care now because more white families are being effected. Its not about race whatsoever , its being ignorant until it hits home.
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
Banks36  22 heat pts22
space
space
space
And to add to my comment. Whites generally dont give a fu*k about other white people if they don't know them. If theres a white addict, and the other person has no history of addiction close to them, theyll consider the addict trash and degrade them.

The thing I am most envious of the black community as a white man, is that you generally care about your communities and the people living in it. Which is why nearly everyone in the black community was effected so much by the crack epidemic. Its a level of compassion for your race that no other can match.

The white community gives no fu*ks unless it directly effects them. Then when it does, their whole mindset on the matter changes. They can bash dope fiends all day, but when they find out their daughter is givin up her pu**y for a half gram, its different,she has a disease.

Sick of it fr.
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #44
2 cent  36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 1623 1623
I don't take any pills. I don't even take paracetamol if I have a headache I just go through it. All of that sh*t is bad for you. I know people who went on anti depressive and years later they're still a mess. In my opinion you have to deal with your problems or your problems deal with you. No point avoiding an issue because it will catch up. Say no to drugs is real

2 weeks ago '08        #45
thisguymush  4 heat pts4
space
space
$979 | Props total: 639 639
damn that is so sad. Looks like an episode of the Walking Dead on ly with them talking. I just hope that if someone around me needed help they would get it.

2 weeks ago '05        #46
projectd06  3 heat pts3
space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 14415 14415
 Imagin3 said

I emphasize with addicts
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #47
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 1266 1266
 OhBoy1356 said
No sir they tried to give me some of those pills when I got my wisdom teeth cut out my dad took them and said nah son you arenít taking those
Same here. Gave me oxy for that and I said fu*k all that. Took some Advils and stomached the pain
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #48
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,970 | Props total: 29901 29901
 awww said
Nah n*gga weed destroying America fu*k weed junkie a*s n*ggas I’ll spit in every weed smokers face
#fu*kweed

2 weeks ago '17        #49
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 20397 20397
 DamianDragunov said
I donít get the crack/opioid comparison.
White folks still getting locked up if they are found with pills? They arenít being sent to ďtreatment centersĒ..
if your talking the media focus, Crack was being focused on in the media also. They were writing articles and focusing on how destructive it is back then too.
The biggest problem with crack was the violence over it. Thereís not pill wars going on in the streets. Also the point the media is trying to get across is that it was doctors and pharma thatís dealing the drugs. Not kingpins with mini street armies waging war over where they can sell it. Seems some are trying to hold them responsible and make them pay for it. And everyoneís taking pills.
Maybe someone can explain it better to me?
I get what you're saying but

2 weeks ago '15        #50
Minkscobar!  87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,906 | Props total: 14966 14966
Ya all junkies, weed heads, coke heads,pill heads, crackheads.. Only difference is you think you are different from one another.. truth is.. you all started with one, and transitioned to the next..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  41
Itís messed up how true this is
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside This house in Seattle is $640,000
145 comments