Nintendo Direct 9.4.2019 - 6PM EST

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '04        #26
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 7522 7522
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm a*suming you can play these games anywhere where there is a wi-fi connection and them added more games over time essentially makes the classic obsolete.

You saying you have a Rasberry PI, makes it useless already.
not at all

i'm a rare exception as i'm just somebody who likes what i like and purposely wanted the aesthetics of having certain things so that's why i have what i have

i like the customization and the visual look on my entertainment center of the different consoles

and having a handheld device now is dope that can play SOME of those games on (literally a tiny fraction.....Switch will take years to add that many games if you're talking about mirroring the classics catalog with ROM availability)

if you want to get technical, somebody with an Android device would be able to make ALL of this obsolete by running multiple emulators and being able to do it all on one......it's all about preference in life

you sound like you're just one of them weirdo fu*kboys tho that like to try to rain on everybody parade cause you think people are scared or worried about spending their own money or some sh*t

go find something constructive to do in life man

Last edited by Grisly; 09-04-2019 at 06:23 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #27
Micheal C. Will  38 heat pts38
space
space
$33,341 | Props total: 35787 35787
 Grisly said
not at all

i'm a rare exception as i'm just somebody who likes what i like and purposely wanted the aesthetics of having certain things so that's why i have what i have

i like the customization and the visual look on my entertainment center of the different consoles

and having a handheld device now that can play SOME of those games (literally a tiny fraction.....Switch will take years to add that many games if you're talking about mirroring the classics catalog with ROM availability)

you sound like you're just one of them weirdo fu*kboys that like to try to rain on everybody parade cause you think people are scared or worried about spending their own money or some sh*t

go find something constructive to do in life man
Don't get mad at me because you a brought classic that is useless now because of Nintendo added SNES Online to the Switch.

You all offended and sh*t over a comment, its usually when it's truth that's when you corny dudes get all upset.

Because if it doesn't apply to you, why even quote me

2 weeks ago '17        #28
SPdaGOAT  42 heat pts42
space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 40002 40002
 joshdogg26 said
nobody checking for fu*kin terry bogard from discount street f*ghter when the real ken is already in the game . I'd be heated if I paid for the f*ghters pass. banjo is the only one worth getting. glad I'm pirating that sh*t.
Speak for yourself baby d*ck

2 weeks ago '07        #29
joshdogg26  196 heat pts196
space
space
$36,365 | Props total: 17854 17854
 SPdaGOAT said
Speak for yourself baby d*ck
don't talk to your d*ck like that, bi*ch boy

2 weeks ago '18        #30
Blaffy  245 heat pts245
space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 51523 51523

+11   

2 weeks ago '14        #31
Maynard JKeenan  8 heat pts8
space
space
$387 | Props total: 804 804
 Micheal C. Will said
So this means the people who brought those cash grab SNES classics, took an L?
Only if they happen to ride the bus or train to school everyday

anyone older than 14 still fu*king with portables.

2 weeks ago '12        #32
AlBooBoo  19 heat pts19
space
space
$50,529 | Props total: 78715 78715
Great fking direct man

I’m hyped as hell for Luigi’s mansion 3.

That snes line up looks solid. Played most of those games so I won’t be on that much but I know fans been wanting those games so good for them

Wish they woulda updated the switch online system tho Chat features but I feel like at this point we never getting that lol

Either way great games coming
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #33
Lito Guapalot  38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,369 | Props total: 15594 15594
Nintendo not fu*king around with these n*ggas. They putting they foot on people's necks.

Definitely copping Tokyo Mirage Sessions again that game was dope af. If you never got to play it on the Wii U cop that sh*t when it drop on the switch
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #34
GucciBoy347  39 heat pts39
space
space
$11,212 | Props total: 1962 1962
 Grisly said
nah not at all

i got a SNES classic that i hacked so i can play my favorite SNES games at home (or anywhere with a TV if i unplug it and bring my hdmi cable)

i got a PS1 classic that i also hacked so i can play my favorite PS1 games at home or anywhere with a TV

i also got a Raspberry Pi that i customized in a SNES case that runs RetroPi / RetroArch emulator so i can play NES, SNES, Genesis, Gamegear, GameBoy, basically any emulator system (this one is a pain in the a*s though sometimes)

and now i got a Switch which allows me to play fire like Final Fantasy 8 Remaster or Resident Evil 4 or Zelda Breath of the Wild anywhere (and so many more)

Switch is by far the coolest thing to me in gaming in the last 5 years or so
My PS4 held me down mad long too but it's nice to have something i can take out of the house
just hack your switch

2 weeks ago '04        #35
goodi  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 2125 2125
my switch came in yesterday, im pokemon ready. fu*k a hater im 31 years old still throwin digital poke balls.
+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #36
goodi  4 heat pts4
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Maynard JKeenan said

you're a fu*ken lame loser laughing at people having fun you will die unhappy mark it.
+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #37
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,389 | Props total: 64352 64352
 SPdaGOAT said
They need to work out whatever issues they got with Square and Rare and get this selection complete.
I want that, but i also want chrono trigger and ff6.

Two fave games of all time
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Thanos  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 1633 1633
So when these SNES games coming available? I stay playing the NES games
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #39
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
 GucciBoy347 said
just hack your switch
i was gonna buy a 2nd one just to do that

that seems like one of the more challenging systems to deal with though

you have to have an internet toggle and all this extra sh*t so nintendo doesn't catch you and ban you so idk if im really tryna fu*k with all that

it got plenty of games on there as it is i'm mainly looking forward to the new titles that are coming out

that final fantasy 7 remaster hopefully gets ported to switch, ima be all over that motherfu*ker

2 weeks ago '04        #40
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
 goodi said
you're a fu*ken lame loser laughing at people having fun you will die unhappy mark it.
right

motherfu*kers got some sad lives

cant find no sh*t they enjoy or passionate about so they go online and just be hating other motherfu*kers and what they enjoy in their leisure for NO REASON

these motherfu*kers need jesus in they life or some pu**y
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #41
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
 OldBusiness said
I want that, but i also want chrono trigger and ff6.

Two fave games of all time
bruhhhhhhh if they drop chrono trigger that sh*t would be crazy

id play Chrono Cross for 19th time again on the switch too fu*k it

be in the middle of the mall while my girl doing some bullsh*t shopping and i can just be fu*king sh*t up on the Switch

2 weeks ago '12        #42
GucciBoy347  39 heat pts39
space
space
$11,212 | Props total: 1962 1962
 Grisly said

you have to have an internet toggle and all this extra sh*t so nintendo doesn't catch you and ban you so idk if im really tryna fu*k with all that

it got plenty of games on there as it is i'm mainly looking forward to the new titles that are coming out

that final fantasy 7 remaster hopefully gets ported to switch, ima be all over that motherfu*ker
itís not lol itís more simple to hack than 3ds and wiiu (if your system is compatible) . you also donít need a second switch as you can use an emunand and prevent bans. iíve had mine modded since november.

and ff7 is out on switch already bro, unless you mean the ps4 remake
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #43
SPdaGOAT  42 heat pts42
space
space
 Grisly said

One of the easier systems to hack. And you can just keep the switch on airplane mode
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #44
Baron Greenback 
space
space
space
$437 | Props total: 645 645
 DaOmega_1 said
SNES on Nintendo Online!!!!!

Finally! Getting stuck into Super Mario World like I'm 12 years old again
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #45
OGMiamishank  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 10736 10736
 Maynard JKeenan said

If u don't live in NYC why is a grown a*s man riding around with a handheld device that doesn't receive calls or text messages? That sh*t aint even got Bluetooth to play the music through the car speakers. Unless u got a job u can play video games at and not pay attention. IDK I was looking at getting this for a 10 year old but these grown a*s men about to have me buy one so I can keep it in my fanny pack
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #46
DaOmega_1  297 heat pts297 OP
space
space
$15,366 | Props total: 8862 8862
 Thanos said
So when these SNES games coming available? I stay playing the NES games
Today!
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #47
Maynard JKeenan  8 heat pts8
space
space
$387 | Props total: 804 804
 goodi said
 Grisly said
right

motherfu*kers got some sad lives

cant find no sh*t they enjoy or passionate about so they go online and just be hating other motherfu*kers and what they enjoy in their leisure for NO REASON

these motherfu*kers need jesus in they life or some pu**y

..ya'll missed my point entirely. Dude said anyone who copped SNES classic took an L... But the only benefit to having these games on Switch is portability. Under what circumstances does a grown a*s man have enough time on his hands Outside to get into a game like 'A Link to the Past'??? Real motherfu*kers game at the crib bruh, outside is for real word activities don't be salty cause you still ride the bus

OGMiamishank said
If u don't live in NYC why is a grown a*s man riding around with a handheld device that doesn't receive calls or text messages? That sh*t aint even got Bluetooth to play the music through the car speakers. Unless u got a job u can play video games at and not pay attention. IDK I was looking at getting this for a 10 year old but these grown a*s men about to have me buy one so I can keep it in my fanny pack
exactly

Last edited by Maynard JKeenan; 09-05-2019 at 10:11 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #48
SPdaGOAT  42 heat pts42
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
sh*t I live in LA and I started taking the bus/train to work more just to play my switch lol. Im not saying anybody should do it, but this sh*t being portable has been clutch for me
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #49
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
 GucciBoy347 said
itís not lol itís more simple to hack than 3ds and wiiu (if your system is compatible) . you also donít need a second switch as you can use an emunand and prevent bans. iíve had mine modded since november.

and ff7 is out on switch already bro, unless you mean the ps4 remake
interesting, ima have to look into that some more then and just do it

2 weeks ago '04        #50
Grisly  39 heat pts39
space
space
 OGMiamishank said
i definitely don't be on no bus or train
been driving my own sh*t since i was 16 you got me fu*ked up chief

at least your sh*t was actually funny though

mans said he gonna tuck his switch in the fannypack haha
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  39
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
113 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+198online now  33
Colin Cowherd gets destroyed on Twitter
131 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy