the apple regime offers customers even more options for safe reliable repairs

most viewed right now
30 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '09        #1
438 page views
3 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$75,685 | Props total: 134353 134353
the apple regime offers customers even more options for safe reliable repairs

visit this link https://www.apple.com/new .. iable-repairs/

Apple today announced a new repair program, offering customers additional options for the most common out-of-warranty iPhone repairs. Apple will provide more independent repair businesses — large or small — with the same genuine parts, tools, training, repair manuals and diagnostics as its Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASPs). The program is launching in the US with plans to expand to other countries.

“To better meet our customers’ needs, we’re making it easier for independent providers across the US to tap into the same resources as our Apple Authorized Service Provider network,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s chief operating officer. “When a repair is needed, a customer should have confidence the repair is done right. We believe the safest and most reliable repair is one handled by a trained technician using genuine parts that have been properly engineered and rigorously tested.”

The new independent repair provider program complements Apple’s continued investment in its growing global network of over 5,000 AASPs that lead the industry for customer satisfaction and help millions of people with both in- and out-of-warranty service for all Apple products.

There is no cost to join Apple’s independent repair program. To qualify for the new program, businesses need to have an Apple-certified technician who can perform the repairs. The process for certification is simple and free of charge. To learn more and apply, visit support.apple.com/irp-program. Qualifying repair businesses will receive Apple-genuine parts, tools, training, repair manuals and diagnostics at the same cost as AASPs.

Over the past year, Apple has launched a successful pilot with 20 independent repair businesses in North America, Europe and Asia who are currently offering genuine parts for repairs. Today’s announcement follows Apple’s recent major expansion of its authorized service network into every Best Buy store in the US, tripling the number of US AASP locations compared to three years ago.
+1   

best
worst
3 comments

4 days ago '05        #2
Soprano ATL  49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 5134 5134
I got a local shop that does my apple cpu repairs and work. Much cheaper, much faster, and great warranty, and will be interested in seeing if they take advantage of this. I knew one of the repair guys from his time at apple certified Atlanta pro audio back in the day.

3 days ago '19        #3
16z 
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 2251 2251
 Soprano ATL said
I got a local shop that does my apple cpu repairs and work. Much cheaper, much faster, and great warranty, and will be interested in seeing if they take advantage of this. I knew one of the repair guys from his time at apple certified Atlanta pro audio back in the day.
If a mf can put “apple certified” on the sign or wall their interested

3 days ago '05        #4
Soprano ATL  49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 5134 5134
 16z said
If a mf can put “apple certified” on the sign or wall their interested
I agree, but it won’t impact the quality of their work either way, from a customers perspective, and I do wonder if it will impact the price. I’d probably just take the guy I know aside and see if he’d do it off the books at home.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  56
Image(s) inside BX MEMBER SPENT 4 MILLION OF HIS JOB COMPANY $$$ To Launch MUSIC CAREER
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  30
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+49online now  19
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
max b says he's getting out of jail soon