Madden 20 Developers Trolling

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '04        #26
Mark-Ez  1 heat pts1
space
space
$4,583 | Props total: 3616 3616
 Blunted Sultan said
Game development is high as sh*t
is that your doby? I have a black one....

2 weeks ago '13        #27
mrslyyy  29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 2407 2407
 BlessInTheSky said
I know he found the goof, but he's not helping the situation by buying the game.

Money talks. If people keep giving EA money for a mediocre product, they'll continue to put out a mediocre product

I haven't given the Madden franchise any of my money for years. I don't even miss the game, but it's funny watching people finding issues with the game and complaining yet they support this trash by buying the game in the first place.
They get away with it cause they bought a monopoly on NFL video games. There's no competition to keep them in check. Blame the NFL for giving them an exclusive contract.
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #28
BlessInTheSky  8 heat pts8
space
space
$7,477 | Props total: 14942 14942
 mrslyyy said
They get away with it cause they bought a monopoly on NFL video games. There's no competition to keep them in check. Blame the NFL for giving them an exclusive contract.
.... consumers hold all the power. The reason they get away with it is because consumers keep giving them money for the trash they put out. Why would they need to improve anything if people continue giving them money? If consumers stop buying the game then the NFL will see no reason to continue doing business with EA.

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 09-01-2019 at 09:56 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #29
mrslyyy  29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 2407 2407
 BlessInTheSky said
.... consumers hold all the power. The reason they get away with it is because consumers keep giving them money for the trash they put out. Why would they need to improve anything if people continue giving them money? If consumers stop buying the game then the NFL will see no reason to continue doing business with EA.
The consumers spoke when they bought NFL 2k in droves before EA threw a bag at the NFL for exclusive rights...
Football is extremely popular so the game is going to sell regardless when it's the only one on the market
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #30
ohiostate7  5 heat pts5
space
space
$3,381 | Props total: 885 885
Sports games went to sh*t when the started to be all about the Ultimate teams and myplayer vc sh*t
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Turfaholic3  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 7017 7017
XFL 2K gonna shake things up

2 weeks ago '17        #32
SupremeBeing5  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,998 | Props total: 5675 5675
I said it here plenty of times

No need to have sport games with years on it.

Just update the game.

Madden should just be called Madden

2K should just be NBA2k
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #33
space
space
 mrslyyy said
The consumers spoke when they bought NFL 2k in droves before EA threw a bag at the NFL for exclusive rights...
Football is extremely popular so the game is going to sell regardless when it's the only one on the market
Yes, consumers spoke when "they bought 2k in droves". Which is exactly my point - CONSUMERS HOLD THE POWER. If consumers stop supporting this trash, then we'll have a better game. It doesn't matter if EA holds the exclusive rights. If people stop buying the game, they'll be forced to create a better game.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #34
Swade009  95 heat pts95
space
space
space
$11,351 | Props total: 9805 9805
 BlessInTheSky said
Yes, consumers spoke when "they bought 2k in droves". Which is exactly my point - CONSUMERS HOLD THE POWER. If consumers stop supporting this trash, then we'll have a better game. It doesn't matter if EA holds the exclusive rights. If people stop buying the game, they'll be forced to create a better game.
Exactly the bad press should help but even then fans cant resist which is dumb. I haven't paid for a madden since 10 with Fitz and Polamalu. I cant believe the retarded Oline that doesnt block on toss plays is still in the game. Theyve never worked on Oline Dline interactions.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #35
zultan33  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 2691 2691
EA and that f#ckery... Still fleecing consumers... Stop buying that $h!t...

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #36
KdenIII  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,111 | Props total: 11981 11981
 justin747 said

You're not a real football fan if you buy this garbage at all. Every year, every 2, every 3, etc. It's been trash for 15 years.
yeah I'm not a football fan cuz id rather play a sh*t game than none at all.

good logic. I got friends coming over n we bet on games, not gonna pull out the Dreamcast to play 2k2
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #37
justin747  50 heat pts50
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 76187 76187
 KdenIII said
yeah I'm not a football fan cuz id rather play a sh*t game than none at all.

good logic. I got friends coming over n we bet on games, not gonna pull out the Dreamcast to play 2k2
If you know football, you'd already know that this game ain't football. Anybody who puts money on a game of this garbage is dumb. Why would you put your money on a game that has been proven to cheat and not play by its own rules.

But spin whatever logic you want to keep buying this sh*t. Your loss.

+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #38
DonYBE  16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,075 | Props total: 6995 6995
Man I was playing Franchise in Madden 20 and I like to play all of my games. My team advanced to the Super Bowl, but the Pro Bowl was 1st. I thought several of my players were selected to go (I know they in the SB, but I thought they would at least get selected), none of them are selected even though some of my players or MVP, DPOY, etc. All that hard work and my players didn't get their Pro Bowl selection.

Even though that's small, that soured my taste even more with the game that I already had with all the glitches.

I'm not even going to play it anymore. Luckily, I didn't pay for it this year.

+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
KdenIII  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,111 | Props total: 11981 11981
 justin747 said
If you know football, you'd already know that this game ain't football. Anybody who puts money on a game of this garbage is dumb. Why would you put your money on a game that has been proven to cheat and not play by its own rules.

But spin whatever logic you want to keep buying this sh*t. Your loss.

"this game ain't football" u just saying sh*t for the sake of saying sh*t.

not everyone broke enough to consider 80 bucks a loss. n some people too big a fan of football to not buy Madden for a decade.

enjoy playing techmo bowl or whatever the hell u do

2 weeks ago '09        #40
LOONATIK  1 heat pts1
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 4443 4443
Lmaoooo MADDEN AND 2K!! #BOYCOTTSPORTSGAMES #STOPBUYINGTHISRRASH *INBEFOREBBBUt*tsTHEONLYBASKETBALLANDFOOTBALLGAMEI GOTTAHAVEIt*tsALLIPLAY *INBEFOREIFYOUHATINGYOUPROBABLYJUSTTRASHATTHEGAME these n*ggas nor 2k will ever get another dime from me
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #41
justin747  50 heat pts50
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 76187 76187
 KdenIII said
"this game ain't football" u just saying sh*t for the sake of saying sh*t.

not everyone broke enough to consider 80 bucks a loss. n some people too big a fan of football to not buy Madden for a decade.

enjoy playing techmo bowl or whatever the hell u do
Madden hasn't been able to make the defense run competent zone coverage in over a decade. That's just poor game design. We haven't even started talking about the bugs

(And it has NOTHING to do with money. Hate n*ggas that think that dumb sh*t.)

Keep defending this bullsh*t tho cause you're "rich" and "desperate" and a "football fan"

+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #42
LOONATIK  1 heat pts1
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said
I said it here plenty of times

No need to have sport games with years on it.

Just update the game.

Madden should just be called Madden

2K should just be NBA2k
Of course!! That's the RIGHT AND MOST LOGICAL THING TO DO!! KEEP THE PRESSURE ON DEVS TO DELIVER GOOD CONTENT BUT NO!! WHY WOULD THEY WHEN n*ggaS WILL BUY IT EVERY 6 MONTHS BECAUSE "THEIR HOMIES PLAY TOO" OR "ITS THE ONLY BASKETBALL GAME AROUND I NEED MY BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME AND FOOTBALL GAME FIX IDC HOW MANY GLITCHES IM BUYING CUZ THEY ARE SELLING" if I'm 2k and EA sports I'd do the same sh*t, y'all want a "new" Madden? "New" 2K, here you go enjoy 2K19.5 and Madden 19.5, we got so many new updates for you!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #43
space
space
 Swade009 said
Exactly the bad press should help but even then fans cant resist which is dumb. I haven't paid for a madden since 10 with Fitz and Polamalu. I cant believe the retarded Oline that doesnt block on toss plays is still in the game. Theyve never worked on Oline Dline interactions.
Why work on Oline and Dline interactions when they can just: revamp the menu interfaces, add some animations, adjust some camera angles, update the rosters, change the year number, and just call it a new game? Oh that's right, because people keep buying this trash.

It really is a shame that no NCAA Football game can be created. Because I think if 2k makes a NCAA game, people will finally realize how good Madden CAN be and thus force EA to actually work on a better game.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #44
LOONATIK  1 heat pts1
space
space
Serious question, why do y'all want an NCAA game so badly?? It's still gonna be done by EA sports lol, what would be so different?? I'm not trolling I'm asking for perspective on this. I personally don't care if they ever gave us another college sports game or any sports game at all. Only sports game I want and will pay money for is a NEW f*ght NIGHT. All this other sh*t has too much cheese and filler to me.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #45
SeraphKin  10 heat pts10
space
space
$10,314 | Props total: 43948 43948

OldBusiness said
They sold these n*ggas the same game, FORREAL
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #46
SupremeBeing5  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,998 | Props total: 5675 5675
 LOONATIK said
Of course!! That's the RIGHT AND MOST LOGICAL THING TO DO!! KEEP THE PRESSURE ON DEVS TO DELIVER GOOD CONTENT BUT NO!! WHY WOULD THEY WHEN n*ggaS WILL BUY IT EVERY 6 MONTHS BECAUSE "THEIR HOMIES PLAY TOO" OR "ITS THE ONLY BASKETBALL GAME AROUND I NEED MY BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME AND FOOTBALL GAME FIX IDC HOW MANY GLITCHES IM BUYING CUZ THEY ARE SELLING" if I'm 2k and EA sports I'd do the same sh*t, y'all want a "new" Madden? "New" 2K, here you go enjoy 2K19.5 and Madden 19.5, we got so many new updates for you!!
TO be real. The last time 2K changed with from 2k10 to 2k11.

We on 2k11.9

2 weeks ago '12        #47
space
space
 LOONATIK said
Serious question, why do y'all want an NCAA game so badly?? It's still gonna be done by EA sports lol, what would be so different?? I'm not trolling I'm asking for perspective on this. I personally don't care if they ever gave us another college sports game or any sports game at all. Only sports game I want and will pay money for is a NEW f*ght NIGHT. All this other sh*t has too much cheese and filler to me.
2k can make a better NCAA game.

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 09-02-2019 at 01:31 PM..

2 weeks ago '09        #48
LOONATIK  1 heat pts1
space
space
 BlessInTheSky said
2k can make a better NCAA game.
I'd be with that. Because I remember how fire NFL 2k was. But I think they should stop making NBA 2K and just keep updating the one out now. And focus on other sh*t like maybe, that college 2k you talking about.

2 weeks ago '09        #49
LOONATIK  1 heat pts1
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said
TO be real. The last time 2K changed with from 2k10 to 2k11.

We on 2k11.9
They out here selling iOS updates for $60 $70 and calling em new games lmao
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #50
ordoabchao  33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$5,289 | Props total: 8567 8567
never-fu*king-again

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  33
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
11 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 'Cloud White' + 'Reflective' (Sept)
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Image(s) inside What makes this funny is Burr said worse sh-t and went harder after mo..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy