Only real gamers can relate...

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

3 weeks ago '04        #26
tnice  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 9732 9732
 Steelgrip said
I've sanded a cd down with toothpaste back in the day

I think it was Rival Schools.
i fu*ked up nba2k7 doing that same dumb sh*t

3 weeks ago '15        #27
Black Larry  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 8347 8347
I thought this was gonna be a memory card format thing. That sh*t use to k*ll me when I was young. If you turned of your system wrong you held your breathe the next time you turned it on.
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #28
HawgNDaGame 
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 27930 27930
 PaperBoy said
I remember going over this dudes home after school. Homeboy had open crib, his parents were traveling for work. (Rich dumb no goals having a*s n*gga) I fell through with the set, we all smoked out high as af, I stole that n*gga Madden 09. He came to school the next day like “I know one y’all stole my madden”

I took the disk only. I figured he wouldn’t notice for a few days cause I didn’t think a person like him was into sports games. And he was always out of town. Plus none of his disks were inside the cases. sh*t was face down on the coffee table, in a pile of clothes. we would stole that n*gga Xbox 360 if it wasn’t for his cousin picking him up that day. But that karma def. came back on me

so you just gon hit us with a cliffhanger bruh?
+9   

3 weeks ago '05        #29
Micheal C. Will  38 heat pts38
space
space
$33,340 | Props total: 35776 35776
Yea, like 20+ years ago

Thing is though, I didn't have this problem because I kept my games and console clean.
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #30
BluRevolver  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 6779 6779
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, like 20+ years ago

Thing is though, I didn't have this problem because I kept my games and console clean.
This. I took care for my sh*t cuz I knew if that sh*t broke I wasn't getting a replacement
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #31
itzadirtyworld  9 heat pts9
space
space
$1,946 | Props total: 2291 2291
 Hoodsta1e11 said
First you was probably broke cuz real n*ggaz had both and 2nd. N64 had like 10 games that were worth playing
You crazy

Bond is worth ten PS1 games by itself

Then its

Revenge
World Tour
No Mercy
Mario Kart
Mario 64
Zelda
Donkey Kong
Wave Race
San Francisco Rush... Better on the 64
Madden 64
Nba Hangtime
+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #32
Ghost Terp  18 heat pts18
space
space
$16,547 | Props total: 6751 6751
 zynnlahh said
I miss that old ps start up sound

Use the 'PlayStation 20th Anniversary' theme on your PS4
+3   

3 weeks ago '13        #33
mrslyyy  29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 2407 2407
 PaperBoy said
I remember going over this dudes home after school. Homeboy had open crib, his parents were traveling for work. (Rich dumb no goals having a*s n*gga) I fell through with the set, we all smoked out high as af, I stole that n*gga Madden 09. He came to school the next day like “I know one y’all stole my madden”

I took the disk only. I figured he wouldn’t notice for a few days cause I didn’t think a person like him was into sports games. And he was always out of town. Plus none of his disks were inside the cases. sh*t was face down on the coffee table, in a pile of clothes. we would stole that n*gga Xbox 360 if it wasn’t for his cousin picking him up that day. But that karma def. came back on me
 HawgNDaGame said

so you just gon hit us with a cliffhanger bruh?
You the worst type of n*gga. For being thief and also not telling the rest of the damn story
+10   

3 weeks ago '11        #34
Silencer  91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,708 | Props total: 7952 7952
I remember turning that bish on its side, upside down, wiping alcohol on the lens, vasaline on the disc etc
+1   

3 weeks ago '13        #35
PaperBoy  72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,233 | Props total: 10779 10779
 mrslyyy said
You the worst type of n*gga. For being thief and also not telling the rest of the damn story
@

Later That year on my birthday. 5 n*ggas broke in my foster parents home. Stole my Xbox all my games and my back to school shoes and clothes-I ain’t even wear yet. Stuffed it in my football training duffle bag and the rest they took in trash bags. The neighbor caught it allll on film.

Imagine going to school in the same gym shorts, slides and Walmart zip up hoodie for 2 weeks straight till the government issued a check out for all the personal sh*t you lost during the break in. Only to never get your stuff back. Foster parent used that check purchased new sofa set and a new TV. I ain’t get back sh*t.

I was at school ready for a n*gga to pick on me. I was ready to Land in Juvie for manslaughterI was flaming furious!

Last edited by PaperBoy; 08-25-2019 at 12:30 PM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #36
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,547 | Props total: 17564 17564

+3   

3 weeks ago '13        #37
HawgNDaGame 
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 27930 27930
 PaperBoy said
@

Later That year on my birthday. 5 n*ggas broke in my foster parents home. Stole my Xbox all my games and my back to school shoes and clothes-I ain’t even wear yet. Stuffed it in my football training duffle bag and the rest they took in trash bags. The neighbor caught it allll on film.

Imagine going to school in the same gym shorts, slides and Walmart zip up hoodie for 2 weeks straight till the government issued a check out for all the personal sh*t you lost during the break in. Only to never get your stuff back. Foster parent used that check purchased new sofa set and a new TV. I ain’t get back sh*t.

I was at school ready for a n*gga to pick on me. I was ready to Land in Juvie for manslaughterI was flaming furious!
Gawddamn bruh. If that's karma I want no parts of that bi*ch. My bad for asking

3 weeks ago '12        #38
Bravo Golf  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,792 | Props total: 7160 7160
The way dude snatched that controller, I thought this was going to be a video about wanting to be Player 1 LOL.
+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #39
mrwoods2  20 heat pts20
space
space
$7,715 | Props total: 6988 6988
Wack

3 weeks ago '05        #40
Daddy Black  2 heat pts2
space
space
$9,890 | Props total: 7623 7623
 Mystic said
Need for speed
Siphon FIlter
Tekken
Spyro
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Team Racing
Tomb Raider
Final Fantasy
Command and Conquer
Castlevania
Metal gear Solid
Ridge Racer
Gran Turismo
GTA
Driver
rayman
Silent Hill
Wipeout
Ya'll can't even compete
Facts. Even Saturn had better games than n64. Only sh*t 64 had that was fire was Zelda, Mario kart, Mario party, perfect dark, goldeneye, wrestling, smash, jetforce Gemini. The other third party games were better on ps1.

Last edited by Daddy Black; 08-25-2019 at 02:27 PM..

3 weeks ago '12        #41
t grizz  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 3672 3672
 Chief Sosa said
Use to have this issue til I got this cd buffer with a hand crank. Changed the game
cd buffer changed the game!

3 weeks ago '12        #42
t grizz  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 3672 3672
 Steelgrip said
I've sanded a cd down with toothpaste back in the day

I think it was Rival Schools.
man swear thought i was the only one who did that
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #43
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  80 heat pts80
space
space
$19,932 | Props total: 32613 32613
i remember them days.

3 weeks ago '06        #44
authenic  6 heat pts6
space
space
$6,054 | Props total: 3094 3094
 jewelz1132 said
It used to be stressful as fu*k before GameDoctor and GameCraze started doing disc resurfacing. Hell, sometimes GameDoctor didn't work now your PSX disc greyish with a bunch of circles. We used to put games in the freezer like batteries. Try swap methods, like how you did with DBZ and japanese imports. I kinda miss those days lol
Haha fu*k funcoland

3 weeks ago '04        #45
abacabb  179 heat pts179
space
space
$13,049 | Props total: 12585 12585
 PaperBoy said
@

Day 3 of seeing you of the fit and the whole lunch room would've been on you.
Prime 4 Prime I was top tier when it came to roasting.

I still remember swinging through my mans crib and having a 45 to 1hr long no prep battle with fam that was there. Easy being funny for the first 4 or 5 jokes. By the time we hit the Championship rounds I was punishing him.

Finished him with some joke about his Snoop Dogg fit (snoops clothing line).

3 weeks ago '13        #46
PaperBoy  72 heat pts72
space
space
 abacabb said
Day 3 of seeing you of the fit and the whole lunch room would've been on you.
Prime 4 Prime I was top tier when it came to roasting.

I still remember swinging through my mans crib and having a 45 to 1hr long no prep battle with fam that was there. Easy being funny for the first 4 or 5 jokes. By the time we hit the Championship rounds I was punishing him.

Finished him with some joke about his Snoop Dogg fit (snoops clothing line).
I was on the JV team and we held lunch by groups. I went to a Caucasian dominant school so wasn’t to many people looking to pick on me.
Most embarrassing part from all that was when I switched homes they threw all my personal sh*t in industrial trash bags and threw it in the back of my 6 period classroom. All the girls seen that sh*t. I felt SO homeless at that point. Smh. I was inches away from becoming a n*gga who shot up a school. I could handle the jokes just don’t touch me. Now I have an excuse to permanently cripple [you]

Everyday after school a different person picking you up in a white van. Like you a prostitute while seeing everyone go home to their families eat/do go wherever they want. sh*t use to burn my soul

Last edited by PaperBoy; 08-25-2019 at 04:02 PM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #47
abacabb  179 heat pts179
space
space
$13,049 | Props total: 12585 12585
 PaperBoy said
I was on the JV team and we held lunch by groups. I went to a Caucasian dominant school so wasn’t to many people looking to pick on me.
Most embarrassing part from all that was when I switched homes they threw all my personal sh*t in industrial trash bags and threw it in the back of my 6 period classroom. All the girls seen that sh*t. I felt SO homeless at that point. Smh. I was inches away from becoming a n*gga who shot up a school. I could handle the jokes just don’t touch me. Now I have an excuse to permanently cripple [you]

Damn that is crazy. Your teacher should've pulled you outside and made sure that was handled with discretion.

You would've got a pass if we knew your situation. I had a personal rule not to get on "special people" (using if you were mentally or physically handicap). Family situations would also qualify.
Plus after two jokes you were liable to pop off. Now we f*ghting because I said your And-1 shorts didn't match your Spalding slides.
+2   

3 weeks ago '13        #48
PaperBoy  72 heat pts72
space
space
 abacabb said
Damn that is crazy. Your teacher should've pulled you outside and made sure that was handled with discretion.

You would've got a pass if we knew your situation. I had a personal rule not to get on "special people" (using if you were mentally or physically handicap). Family situations would also qualify.
Plus after two jokes you were liable to pop off. Now we f*ghting because I said your And-1 shorts didn't match your Spalding slides.

This too shall pass, and It did. But i feel God has a way of shining his light on those who never had sh*t. Some people if they go through a bunch Bullsh*t later in life they find happiness
You keep failing/ falling eventually your gonna find success
You know what it’s like to feel broke as sh*t, eventually you’ll find the money.
Remember tha chubby girl from the back of the classroom who never spoke, now she a iG famous

Life is about balance and how you respond to it

Last edited by PaperBoy; 08-25-2019 at 04:21 PM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #49
justblazedown3  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 2036 2036

+1   

3 weeks ago '14        #50
Cuttysark  23 heat pts23
space
space
$7,810 | Props total: 15576 15576
Those balls that held your disk in place fell off my PS1

Disk wouldnt spin sh*t had me drove

Replaced them sh*ts with some toothpicks and got right back to SOTN

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  37
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
11 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 'Cloud White' + 'Reflective' (Sept)
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+183online now  7
Colin Cowherd gets destroyed on Twitter
122 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy