Aug 21 - Dying man tells cops ‘F–k you’ when asked to ID his shooter

most viewed right now
145 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '18        #26
Eyesofchaos  24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2143 2143

Always had love for the 6. The fu*ked up sh*t is my boy probably knew him too
+1   

1 month ago '08        #27
AKMPLCE  45 heat pts45
space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 4437 4437
 Blkboipurp said
That's some true NY sh!t lol
Meant to prop

1 month ago '17        #28
xcobr35715 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 230 230
 Sin said

“F–k you, son.”

Those were a dying man’s defiant last words to cops when they asked who had shot him on Wednesday night.

Arsenio Gravesande, 28 — an acquaintance of slain rapper Nipsey Hussle — was blasted in the left hip following a beef on a Brownsville street corner around 9:20 p.m., authorities said.

Cops who raced to the scene at Union Street and Sutter Avenue asked Gravesande his name and to identify the shooter, but were met with the profane response.

“F–k you, son,” Gravesande — a known Crip with 43 arrests to his name — told the officers with what proved to be his final words to law enforcement, according to sources.

“Sometimes they cool down and talk to us,” said a police source. “They have a change of heart and ID the shooter.”

But Gravesande never had that chance, as doctors at Brookdale Hospital determined that what had initially appeared to be a non-life threatening gunshot had in fact struck multiple arteries, sources said.

Gravesande went in for emergency surgery but could not be saved and instead became one of five people shot dead in the span of 22 hours Tuesday across Brooklyn and Queens.

Hussle — himself a reformed Crip who was fatally shot in Los Angeles in March — met with Gravesande while the rap star was filming a music video in Brooklyn, his grieving relatives said.

Investigators have yet to identify a suspect or motive in Gravesande’s slaying.

Sounds like he thought it was not that bad & said that ish...They acting like Drs told him he was dying right there n he said that LMBO - propaganda style

1 month ago '18        #29
milkdudz 
space
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Wavie Crockett said
Disrespectful punk, I hope they didn't give him first aid.
F*ck you, son...
+2   

1 month ago '17        #30
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,241 | Props total: 17552 17552
Wow that non critical Injury became critical pretty quick after the fu*k you huh..
+7   

1 month ago '16        #31
Proveone 
space
space
space
$2,748 | Props total: 6880 6880
 Killaboy said
Wow that non critical Injury became critical pretty quick after the fu*k you huh..
Femoral Artery
+6   

1 month ago '14        #32
FukHowYouFeel  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 20127 20127
Good riddance to the piece of sh*t then.

He didn’t give a fu*k, why should anyone else?

Yeah these stories make you fake gangsters rejoice, but what if one of them strays hit an innocent kid?

I guess “fu*k you” and “fu*k 12” would still apply?

1 month ago '18        #33
YouSmokeReggie 
space
space
space
$406 | Props total: 508 508
 dlaroc said
this site is pure racism on BOTH sides.. but bi*ch a*s ronnie wont do anything about it
I blame the users who not even in this country

They make accounts to chat and kick it over the internet and try to fit in. That’s why we have so many trolls now

Back in 2014 it wasn’t bad like this, we had porky and sh*t but he wasn’t doin excessive stupid sh*t, it was always tolerable trolling or even when there was racism it quickly got shut down

Now

It seems like everyone is tryna win MOST SLAPS

Then you have the lames on here who over use the smiley faces and just flood a thread completely, guys posting irrelevant posts in the wrong thread on purpose smh

I miss the old bx when it was some order and structure
You knew if you made a post to at least include the foot notes if not come back and add them later, it was always some consideration for others going on

Now it’s just n*ggas logging on to talk sh*t and gang up and laugh or pick on the dude who got the most slaps

Some of these people be on here like this sh*t Facebook and it’s crazy how much they really start believing they are this created internet personal

This site is on the slow decline downhill and Ronnie can give two ducks at this point, there’s too many issues he’s being tagged to daily for him to even begin investigating fairly.

Too hell with boxden

And this is Often Reported, I got banned in 2014 for posting Worldstars IP address and holding their domain offline for a few hours over some petty beef and was removed from bx for posting it on here and telling you guys I would do it and I even uploaded one of my first songs in here under the name WhoMadeThis

But I made another account cas I liked using bx that much, but sh*t this site been a*s cheeks since then
+7   

1 month ago '17        #34
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
 Proveone said
Femoral Artery
I know that's in the upper leg...im just saying. Maybe something got pressed on.

Excuse me im not a doctor but if you took a shot to the femoral, there would be pretty excessive bleeding externally right? Not just internally? So it would be pretty easy to see the situation was critical if dude was spraying like a fire hydrant

1 month ago '19        #35
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 2935 2935
 Ave said
Im sure he aint think he was gonna die, nice last words tho
I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered
 Blkboipurp said
That's some true NY sh!t lol
fact
 dlaroc said
@ you gotta do something about these racist.. that or you support them?
he don't give a fu*k
 dlaroc said
this site is pure racism on BOTH sides.. but bi*ch a*s ronnie wont do anything about it
 xcobr35715 said
Sounds like he thought it was not that bad & said that ish...They acting like Drs told him he was dying right there n he said that LMBO - propaganda style
when I got stabbed in chest I wasn't thinking about helping the cops lock another man up either I survive and handle it or I don't and someone else does
I told the cop it was a 6ft 5 white dude with blue eyes
 FukHowYouFeel said
Good riddance to the piece of sh*t then.
die slow

1 month ago '14        #36
FukHowYouFeel  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 20127 20127
 rnfufbx said
die slow
Nah I think I’ll stick around a while, f*g**t.

1 month ago '19        #37
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 FukHowYouFeel said
Nah I think I’ll stick around a while, f*g**t.

62% of all gun deaths are suicide

White males, about 40% of the U.S. population, accounted for over 80% of firearm suicides

you can do it I believe in you
+2   

1 month ago '05        #38
autoraptronix  15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,839 | Props total: 2082 2082
Protecting the person who murdered you??

This is some next level self-hating orwellian doublethink sh*t.

War is peace. Slavery is freedom. Self hate is honor.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #39
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$17,872 | Props total: 28369 28369
 OldBusiness said
death before dishonor is what they live by.
Never understood how it’s considered “dishonorable” to identify someone who tried to a*sisinate you in the most cowardly way possible.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #40
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
I know that's in the upper leg...im just saying. Maybe something got pressed on.

Excuse me im not a doctor but if you took a shot to the femoral, there would be pretty excessive bleeding externally right? Not just internally? So it would be pretty easy to see the situation was critical if dude was spraying like a fire hydrant
Don't need to completely sevee the artery but the hip has several arteries, given the size of the muscles a*sociated with that area there's a ton of blood in that region of the body.
https://www.dummies.com/education/science/anatomy/arteries-veins-and-lymph-in-the-hip-and-thigh/
+2   

1 month ago '16        #41
Proveone 
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Never understood how it’s considered “dishonorable” to identify someone who tried to a*sisinate you in the most cowardly way possible.
You live by the sword you die by the sword. I'm gonna a*sume his position is that dude will get got by his people so why bring unnecessary heat, it's not like it would save his life. Just a thought
+1   

1 month ago '11        #42
Sin  2273 heat pts2273 OP
space
space
$33,959 | Props total: 106328 106328
 Killaboy said
 Proveone said
Femoral Artery
NYPD work slow down because Eric garner cop

+1   

1 month ago '16        #43
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Sin said
NYPD work slow down because Eric garner cop

If that's the case, that's beyond fu*ked up

1 month ago '17        #44
Hood2012  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 72 72
You really think the cop cared he said that?? Nope. He gooone.

1 month ago '11        #45
space
space
 Proveone said
If that's the case, that's beyond fu*ked up
hope that wasn't the case, id a*sume the slow down is on small quality of life arrest small annoying arrest nothing violent or critical

1 month ago '12        #46
TrillSwag  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 18023 18023
Y’all stupid. If this n*gga was in a gang or some type of semi organized crime he would be bringing heat to his guys by snitchin. If it was a turf,drug, , gang dispute it will end up coming back to all of them. He died honorably. RIP. fu*k 12.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #47
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
 Proveone said
Don't need to completely sevee the artery but the hip has several arteries, given the size of the muscles a*sociated with that area there's a ton of blood in that region of the body.
https://www.dummies.com/education/science/anatomy/arteries-veins-and-lymph-in-the-hip-and-thigh/
Yeah I was just wondering if there was some type of wounds that would be more internal. When I was a young man I seen a dude get hit in the femoral. He lived too we were 2 blocks down from the hospital he got lucky as hell. What I'm saying is blood was pouringout of that bi*ch bad and real fast. You could tell it wasn't no regular wound. There was a ridiculous amount of blood. So from what I personally seen there's no way especially a trained officer would think thats a normal non threatening type wound. Why I was wondering if maybe it depends on how you get hit so the bleeding is internal instead of external so they couldn't see it or tell or something
+2   

1 month ago '16        #48
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
Yeah I was just wondering if there was some type of wounds that would be more internal. When I was a young man I seen a dude get hit in the femoral. He lived too we were 2 blocks down from the hospital he got lucky as hell. What I'm saying is blood was pouringout of that bi*ch bad and real fast. You could tell it wasn't no regular wound. There was a ridiculous amount of blood. So from what I personally seen there's no way especially a trained officer would think thats a normal non threatening type wound. Why I was wondering if maybe it depends on how you get hit so the bleeding is internal instead of external so they couldn't see it or tell or something
Bullets are not good for the body

1 month ago '11        #49
space
space
 rnfufbx said
62% of all gun deaths are suicide

White males, about 40% of the U.S. population, accounted for over 80% of firearm suicides

you can do it I believe in you
This dividend high as hell fora $20 stock that’s up 100% 5 years and 8% this week

+1   

1 month ago '19        #50
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Sin said
This dividend high as hell fora $20 stock that’s up 100% 5 years and 8% this week

that sh*t look risky, I'm waiting for the recession to hit prices to drop and I'm dumping in whatever drops wit a div above 3% below or around 5%

I holding cash for now
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  45
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
116 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside First Look At Angelina Jolie As Thena On The Set Of THE ETERNALS
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  39
Video inside Nigerian scam master class leaked!!!!!
15 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Sep 21 - Joe Biden - Male convicts that identify as female will be hous..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy