Why the Apple Card is pure garbage

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

4 weeks ago '05        #26
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,389 | Props total: 21710 21710
 myPOWER said
... 2% cash back is about medium. The no annual fee is huge when you factor it into the costs of other cards relative to their rewards.

I have an Amex Plat too.
You only get 2% on Apple Pay purchases so that right there cuts down where you can use it drastically. No travel bonuses, no restaurant bonuses, no good additional perks and it has a foreign transaction fee. This card pretty much sucks compared to other rewards cards.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #27
YAYO101 
space
space
$4,554 | Props total: 12321 12321
Surprise Synchrony Bank is not the damn Issued Bank for this Card too? Synchrony is everywhere all of a sudden.

But yeah he just complaining for views, like somebody already posted...APPLE PAY or just another more reliable Credit Card

Really not that serious

Last edited by YAYO101; 08-21-2019 at 05:32 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #28
OozeTheOracle  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 9890 9890
 myPOWER said
Preferred, this dude had life goals of making 90k a year as a teacher living in a basement 10 years ago while sitting on boxden all day arguing Samsung/Android vs Apple - (no lie).
I got the preferred and just got my 60K bonus. Life is good
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #29
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 4040 4040
 Y.G. said
You only get 2% on Apple Pay purchases so that right there cuts down where you can use it drastically. No travel bonuses, no restaurant bonuses, no good additional perks and it has a foreign transaction fee. This card pretty much sucks compared to other rewards cards.
Have you actually done the math of what points are worth on the dollar?

You are right in saying there are better cards - which is why I said itís a nice medium.

And I know you live in Kentucky, but Apple Pay is fu*king everywhere.

If you compare this card to non-annual fee reward cards, itís not bad at all.

4 weeks ago '05        #30
Sluggernaut  26 heat pts26
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 10508 10508
 myPOWER said
ďno numbers so you can't use it online or to order chinese carry-out.Ē

That sh*t is literally right in the App.

Most cards offer 1.5%?

This is 2% for Apple Pay and you get that cash back THE NEXT DAY.

And you donít need a crazy credit score to get it.

No one should ever care about the rates because you should be paying your sh*t off every month. If you care about rates then you should find a card with those nice introductory rates. Thereís some rare cards you can find at credit unions that have a ridiculous 8-9% apr rate for life but again... lol

Apple Card is good for using Apple Pay and buying sh*t at Apple.

If you use credit cards, then itís best to get another one for other sh*t.

Ie capital one savor you get 4% cash back on all food (restaurant and entertainment purchases) with no limit cap.

Apple Card definitely doesnít suck... and thereís no annual fee.

It integrates amazingly into your phone too.
You sound like you know tf you talkin bout

Theres members in my family who are just poor money handlers

This card will definitely help them get on track

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #31
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$790 | Props total: 3061 3061
 fatpeopleunite said
The card number is stored on Apple Pay. So you can get the card number when you open up Apple Pay. You think Apple gonna restrict you to buying stuff in store only and not online?
What if you forget you I gadget? And just have your wallet buddy?

4 weeks ago '05        #32
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 myPOWER said
Have you actually done the math of what points are worth on the dollar?

You are right in saying there are better cards - which is why I said itís a nice medium.

And I know you live in Kentucky, but Apple Pay is fu*king everywhere.

If you compare this card to non-annual fee reward cards, itís not bad at all.
There's no absolute way to do a points to dollar conversion but I'll say this: I paid for a round-trip, first class flight and a hotel in Mexico City all with points. That being said, I'd personally rather use the Chase Unlimited Freedom card if I was looking for a card with no annual fee. 3% cash back the first year then 1.5% cash back after that, plus the ability to convert the cash back to UR points.

Edit: Apple Pay isn't everywhere dummy, at least not in the US. Lyin a*s n*gga.

Keep cappin for this sh*tty a*s card though. Maybe one day your goofy a*s will get your credit score up above 510 and you'll be able to get a real rewards card. Fockin dummy.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-22-2019 at 07:42 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '08        #33
Kewop Decam  100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$19,340 | Props total: 18973 18973
The Tech Lead dude is a god level troll.
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #34
gregnice631  3 heat pts3
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 5518 5518
 antisocial100 said
This dumb a*s said no number so u canít use it online for carry out

You never heard of Apple Pay d*ckhead?
the card may not have a number, but when you go in the app and click card details there is a number. its just a regular card.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #35
fatpeopleunite 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 15 15
 ZigZag said
What if you forget you I gadget? And just have your wallet buddy?

Then I'll take out my Apple Card and swipe it...

+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #36
space
space
 fatpeopleunite said
Then I'll take out my Apple Card and swipe it...

In online purchases?

4 weeks ago '07        #37
fatpeopleunite 
space
space
space
 ZigZag said
In online purchases?
You making online purchases on public computers?

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #38
space
space
 fatpeopleunite said
You making online purchases on public computers?

You don't visit friends/family brah?

4 weeks ago '07        #39
fatpeopleunite 
space
space
space
 ZigZag said
You don't visit friends/family brah?
In that case, what if you forget your wallet?

+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #40
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
There's no absolute way to do a points to dollar conversion but I'll say this: I paid for a round-trip, first class flight and a hotel in Mexico City all with points. That being said, I'd personally rather use the Chase Unlimited Freedom card if I was looking for a card with no annual fee. 3% cash back the first year then 1.5% cash back after that, plus the ability to convert the cash back to UR points.

Edit: Apple Pay isn't everywhere dummy, at least not in the US. Lyin a*s n*gga.

Keep cappin for this sh*tty a*s card though. Maybe one day your goofy a*s will get your credit score up above 510 and you'll be able to get a real rewards card. Fockin dummy.
Listen little Kentucky boy -

Apple Pay is at a sh*t load of locations, but again I live in LA and you live in fu*kin Kentucky. Not sure how it is out there.

Plenty of online merchants take it now too.

Already told you in this thread I have a Amex Plat - also have a chase sapphire RESERVE (that’s $1000 in fees a year right there) ... and Amazon Prime Rewards - 5% back on Amazon and Whole Foods (backed by Chase).

I know finance - better than you. You know about android and living in basement with life goals of making $90k a year

I told you to go look up the value of points, and you said “there is no real way” - except the truth is that information actually exists on the internet’s if you knew how to use your favorite company’s search engine.

I already said the Apple Card is a nice medium.

Your blood can’t accept that because you’ve been on fu*k Apple since your mom sucked d*ck to buy you milk.

4 weeks ago '17        #41
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
@

You know you’re a dumbass when you claim another card that gives you 1.5% cash back after 1st year of 3% is better than a card that gives you 2% cash back on Apple Pay for LIFE.

Apple pays that cash back literally the NEXT DAY.

4 weeks ago '05        #42
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 myPOWER said
Listen little Kentucky boy -

Apple Pay is at a sh*t load of locations, but again I live in LA and you live in fu*kin Kentucky. Not sure how it is out there.
Lyin a*s n*gga makin up locations to cover for the fact that NFC terminals aren't ubiquitous in the US, even in LA.

Dumbass actin like this is Sydney or London where NFC terminals have been literally everywhere for years. Fockin retard.

myPOWER said
@

You know you’re a dumbass when you claim another card that gives you 1.5% cash back after 1st year of 3% is better than a card that gives you 2% cash back on Apple Pay for LIFE.

Apple pays that cash back literally the NEXT DAY.
A card that gives me 2% sometimes plus charges me a 3% foreign transaction fee or a card that gives me 1.5% cashback all the time plus has no foreign transaction fee plus allows me to convert my cashback into UR points which are more valuable for travel? Only a poor a*s, mayo-crusted caveman that's stuck in South Central LA would choose the Apple Card.

Not my fault your broke a*s never leaves the country and the only traveling you do is by hanging onto the back window of a metro bus.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #43
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Lyin a*s n*gga makin up locations to cover for the fact that NFC terminals aren't ubiquitous in the US, even in LA.

Dumbass actin like this is Sydney or London where NFC terminals have been literally everywhere for years. Fockin retard.

A card that gives me 2% sometimes plus charges me a 3% foreign transaction fee or a card that gives me 1.5% cashback all the time plus has no foreign transaction fee plus allows me to convert my cashback into UR points which are more valuable for travel? Only a poor a*s, mayo-crusted caveman that's stuck in South Central LA would choose the Apple Card.

Not my fault your broke a*s never leaves the country and the only traveling you do is by hanging onto the back window of a metro bus.
Name me somewhere you go that doesn’t accept Apple Pay...?

Even when you go to 7/11 to buy your dinner, you can use Apple Pay.

Almost everywhere I go here in LA has Apple Pay minus restaurants. All local small businesses that use iPads or any new form of payment systems accept it. Hell even my fu*king 80 year old optometrist takes it.

And let’s be clear here - the trend is moving UP in places that accept Apple Pay + NFC.

You speaking as if someone can only use 1 credit card. When you’re traveling, don’t use the Apple Card - it’s that fu*king simple.

You out here tryna call someone out for economic status when you want to be a elementary school teacher, live in Kentucky, make $90k a year and call that life goals?

On my Amex Plat card alone right now, my balance is $10,900.

(And we all know the only point of an Amex Plat is if you travel or else its better to get Gold)

All my credit card annual fees account to like 5% of your take home pay a year.

You been a bum for all of 2000’s, it would be an embarrassment if you were laying in your coffin and they had your boxden post history up.

4 weeks ago '17        #44
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
@

I will be honest tho - I don’t know much about bum fu*k Kentucky, so you may be right about Apple Pay out there.

4 weeks ago '05        #45
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 myPOWER said
Name me somewhere you go that doesn’t accept Apple Pay...?

Even when you go to 7/11 to buy your dinner, you can use Apple Pay.

Almost everywhere I go here in LA has Apple Pay minus restaurants. All local small businesses that use iPads or any new form of payment systems accept it. Hell even my fu*king 80 year old optometrist takes it.

And let’s be clear here - the trend is moving UP in places that accept Apple Pay + NFC.

You speaking as if someone can only use 1 credit card. When you’re traveling, don’t use the Apple Card - it’s that fu*king simple.

You out here tryna call someone out for economic status when you want to be a elementary school teacher, live in Kentucky, make $90k a year and call that life goals?

On my Amex Plat card alone right now, my balance is $10,900.

(And we all know the only point of an Amex Plat is if you travel or else its better to get Gold)

All my credit card annual fees account to like 5% of your take home pay a year.

You been a bum for all of 2000’s, it would be an embarrassment if you were laying in your coffin and they had your boxden post history up.

"Almost" everywhere you go had Apple Pay. "Almost" is the keyword you fockin idiot.

And now this lyin n*gga is talkin about carrying a $10k balance on a charge card. Again, this moron just said he carries 10 grand worth of debt on a fockin charge card. Probably would have picked a better card to lie on if he knew the difference between a charge card and a credit card.

Of course you don't know anything about any place outside of South Central you broke, mayonnaise-flavored terrorist. Why would you trailer park poors be worried about foreign transaction fees?

A majority of my post history is uploads to the jukebox, which gave me a sh*t ton of passive income for a couple minutes of work. My defunct blog's revenue > your yearly earnings at Shake Shack.

@ bummy a*s tried it.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #46
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
"Almost" everywhere you go had Apple Pay. "Almost" is the keyword you fockin idiot.

And now this lyin n*gga is talkin about carrying a $10k balance on a charge card. Again, this moron just said he carries 10 grand worth of debt on a fockin charge card. Probably would have picked a better card to lie on if he knew the difference between a charge card and a credit card.

Of course you don't know anything about any place outside of South Central you broke, mayonnaise-flavored terrorist. Why would you trailer park poors be worried about foreign transaction fees?

A majority of my post history is uploads to the jukebox, which gave me a sh*t ton of passive income for a couple minutes of work. My defunct blog's revenue > your yearly earnings at Shake Shack.

@ bummy a*s tried it.
What is wrong with the word almost? Who cares if it's not at every single location... that's why you have more than 1 credit card. That's like fu*king complaining you can't get 5% cash back on Amazon credit card at other websites, so therefore it sucks.

Your logic is fu*king horrible.

...what is wrong with carrying it on a charge card?

Or do you think it is wise to not pay your full balance every month?

Also, I hope you understand there are a few paths to getting the Centurion Card...

My June 10 - July 10 statement was north of $12k.

Personal card, not business.

I'll post up a picture of my balance on my phone or computer with my user name and boxden website, with a picture of the state of Kentucky as my background if you agree to send $1k to a charity of my choice - with the receipt under your name so you can use it as a tax deduction.

And little Kentucky boy, you've been using the same over exaggerated smilies since you were caping for android, samsung, and sprint living in your moms basement, sitting on boxden 24 hours a day.

Last edited by myPOWER; 08-23-2019 at 03:23 AM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #47
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
@

A majority of your life was arguing apple vs whoever in the tech/phone section.

Your bootlegging wasn't doing sh*t.

Your a*s literally got caught posting on boxden for like a week straight taking a 6-7 hour break only for sleep.

4 weeks ago '05        #48
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 mypu**y said
What is wrong with the word almost? Who cares if it's not at every single location... that's why you have more than 1 credit card. That's like fu*king complaining you can't get 5% cash back on Amazon credit card at other websites, so therefore it sucks.

Your logic is fu*king horrible.

...what is wrong with carrying it on a charge card?
Stopped reading after this moron asked what's wrong with carrying a balance on a charge card.

Nobody with a Platinum card is applying for an Apple Card or getting their v*gina wet for 2% cashback like your poor a*s is. Your post reeks of mayonnaise.

mypu**y said
@

A majority of your life was arguing apple vs whoever in the tech/phone section.

Your bootlegging wasn't doing sh*t.

Your a*s literally got caught posting on boxden for like a week straight taking a 6-7 hour break only for sleep.

More mayo-crusted stories from a mayo-crusted terrorist. Not surprised, it's in your nature to "literally" lie all the time. It's like breathing for ya'll.

4 weeks ago '17        #49
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Stopped reading after this moron asked what's wrong with carrying a balance on a charge card.

Nobody with a Platinum card is applying for an Apple Card or getting their v*gina wet for 2% cashback like your poor a*s is. Your post reeks of mayonnaise.

More mayo-crusted stories from a mayo-crusted terrorist. Not surprised, it's in your nature to "literally" lie all the time. It's like breathing for ya'll.
Little Kentucky boy -

You really don’t think people charge their Amex cards 10,20,30k in a month?

Or did you randomly a*sume “carrying” a balance means it’s a balance accumulated over a period over more then 2 months?

To be clear - you used the word “carrying” - I just said that’s what my current balance is.

I said the Apple Card is a nice medium card, and you out exaggerating what I said - talking about other people lying.

Lol little Kentucky boy - I’ll post up my Amex plat card right now if you agree to send $10 to charity.

You a teacher making $90k yet?

Last edited by myPOWER; 08-23-2019 at 12:44 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #50
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 mypu**y said
Little Ken
Stopped reading after that.

I'm pretty sure this guy is one of my stalkers. Dude got banned for making mayonnaise-soaked, racial epithets. Fockin loser is back and just as angry and miserable as I remember him to be.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  31
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
11 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 'Cloud White' + 'Reflective' (Sept)
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  4
Image(s) inside What makes this funny is Burr said worse sh-t and went harder after mo..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy