Omi In A Hellcat Car Tour (Basically a Small Dealership)

most viewed right now
+35  133
95 comments @hiphop

section  x4   |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 months ago '07        #51
240ka  62 heat pts62
space
space
$25,478 | Props total: 10698 10698
 boimannie2004 said
The thing is Tallguycarreviews while he has about 5 times the fanbase on YT with 791 videos total, he is not even on Omi's level income wise nor car wise. Not hating on Tall Guy, but I think Omi has just gotten onto YT as far as videos only being 2 months old max with only 31 videos and already has 158k subscribers currently.

His views mean nothing in regards to his flexing if he is not funding his lifestyle/car purchases off of youtube money like some of these car guys are.
Take for instance Manny Khosbin who has a crazy hyper car/supercar collection with only 173k subscribers. Some of these car guys are just doing it for the love of cars as they don't even need that yt check.

Honestly Omi doesn't need Tall Guy to endorse him on YT. If you pay attention to how Tall Guy and some of these other Youtubers operate, you will clearly see a pattern of them piggy backing off of other people's cars to keep their own content going. That is part of the reason Tall Guy went to collab. He knows people will grow tired of "Hey guys this is my Mclaren 570s spider, this is my hellcat redeye, this is my dodge ram." So he posts all of Omi's cars on his IG all day long and YT channels to provide more interesting content.

sh*t if he is doing illegal sh*t he is not smart to be broadcasting this lifestyle especially on YT. Only time will tell I guess.
tons of YTers collab though, thats how they build their fanbase
+2   

2 months ago '08        #52
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 9254 9254

Goodness this is impressive
+1   

2 months ago '08        #53
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 9254 9254
 007imayeseekay said
It's some Chatty Patty Pocket Watchin' hatin' a*s clowns in here.

I see Asians & Caucasians flex on YouTube constantly & I never see comments about them having funny money or hustling illegally.
That's 100% true

The glorification of Trap in hiphop led to skew people's perceptions though
+1   

2 months ago '04        #54
boimannie2004  6 heat pts6
space
space
$3,130 | Props total: 1674 1674
 240ka said
tons of YTers collab though, thats how they build their fanbase
I know that aspect of it. I was more responding to the comment that Omi must've paid Tall Guy to come through like he really needs Tall Guy's endorsement or stamp of approval. I predict Omi will surpass Tall Guy fan base wise if he keeps up his videos.

Tall's videos have gotten very predictable and filled with the same thing. Starts the video and shows off his abs, mentions that he lives across from the staples center and he can see the Hollywood sign, says what cars he has, goes to one of many car lots that sells high end cars, etc. I a*sume his cars are leased (not knocking him for that as he himself said when he bought that 106k Trackhawk that it was a disaster and ended up 20k under and he only wants to own an Aventador one day.) Being leased I am almost certain that means that he wouldn't be able to do certain things to the cars which could limit his content creativity a little as far as modification videos goes.

2 months ago '05        #55
CartelFamill  63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 4185 4185
What's Gearstv
+1   

2 months ago '07        #56
240ka  62 heat pts62
space
space
$25,478 | Props total: 10698 10698
 boimannie2004 said
I know that aspect of it. I was more responding to the comment that Omi must've paid Tall Guy to come through like he really needs Tall Guy's endorsement or stamp of approval. I predict Omi will surpass Tall Guy fan base wise if he keeps up his videos.

Tall's videos have gotten very predictable and filled with the same thing. Starts the video and shows off his abs, mentions that he lives across from the staples center and he can see the Hollywood sign, says what cars he has, goes to one of many car lots that sells high end cars, etc. I a*sume his cars are leased (not knocking him for that as he himself said when he bought that 106k Trackhawk that it was a disaster and ended up 20k under and he only wants to own an Aventador one day.) Being leased I am almost certain that means that he wouldn't be able to do certain things to the cars which could limit his content creativity a little as far as modification videos goes.
Omi's vids are just as predictable and monotonous. He just has more things to show off because his money is longer. So yes, more people are going to gravitate to Omi's platform naturally.

2 months ago '04        #57
space
space
 240ka said
Omi's vids are just as predictable and monotonous. He just has more things to show off because his money is longer. So yes, more people are going to gravitate to Omi's platform naturally.
Yeah I agree with that. I am subscribed to both of them, but have gravitated away I guess due to the oversaturation of the same thing and check back in every now and then. The one thing that I think Omi has over Tall guy at this point is like you said MORE sh*t to show AND his video editing quality including b roll shots and sh*t and not just using the camera in his hand for everything. It brings a litte bit more of a cinematic feel and especially when you are dealing with cars like they have. sh*t show me some shots of the CAR lol. Maybe that is just me though.

Like for instance Dave from DDE did the collab with Tall and he did a short slow mo intro sequence to show off his car at the 10:10 minute mark.

Last edited by boimannie2004; 08-03-2019 at 05:27 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '06        #58
memphisboi55 
space
space
$3,921 | Props total: 2154 2154
n*ggas stay hating lol.

Let some white man show off like this, no questions would be asked.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #59
92baby  2 heat pts2
space
space
$14,938 | Props total: 29770 29770
 dman49000 said
wait he's doing everything that america doesn't teach you and making bank..... But he still wants to be a rapper..... Nah I can't believe that..... Nah no way
If he come up and get some type of noise

He can easily get 10 to 20k a show

I know he got bread but 20k for 30 to a hour of your time. Who wouldn't want that

1 month ago '06        #60
senimsilla 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 76 76
+1   

1 month ago '08        #61
606robin  29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,348 | Props total: 7979 7979
Omi is actually entertaining and more REAL to me... dude made his money being a programmer, before the fire stick n kodi bubble. Dude sold his rights to the coding for 8 figs. An invested it into sh*t, like real estate and more commercial developments. He also owns 3 multi complexes in philly. Averaging like 1k a month, but with 135 units total. He also still codes on the side... I just can't connect to Tall Guy n Organic... no hate. Just saying
+4   

1 month ago '07        #62
young mad  1 heat pts1
space
space
$13,732 | Props total: 11395 11395
 606robin said
Omi is actually entertaining and more REAL to me... dude made his money being a programmer, before the fire stick n kodi bubble. Dude sold his rights to the coding for 8 figs. An invested it into sh*t, like real estate and more commercial developments. He also owns 3 multi complexes in philly. Averaging like 1k a month, but with 135 units total. He also still codes on the side... I just can't connect to Tall Guy n Organic... no hate. Just saying
Yea tall guy and organik seem cool just different type of cats..omi is from around the way and more relatable to me
+1   

1 month ago '08        #63
606robin  29 heat pts29
space
space
 senimsilla said
Damn. Props it’s crazy seeing his growth to now.
+1   

1 month ago '08        #64
606robin  29 heat pts29
space
space
 young mad said
Yea tall guy and organik seem cool just different type of cats..omi is from around the way and more relatable to me
Yup

1 month ago '08        #65
606robin  29 heat pts29
space
space
 tonio25 said
So a n*gga got 20 leases and we impressed?

Cars are all leased because they are all stock
Start at 1:01, and hold that’ ”L” playboy...

+1   

1 month ago '06        #66
Be Easy  3 heat pts3
space
space
$3,450 | Props total: 8294 8294
 boimannie2004 said

he did pay for them to come out

he bought them first class tickets

but no, he doesn't need them

he already gets more views but tall guy and 3 have big impacts on the game comment wise, likability wise and engagement wise overall

omi just paid respect to some cats who started before him

out of the 3, organics vids are the funniest and most entertaining

but omi has more content in terms of meaningful sh*t

he's talking computer sh*t, app sh*t, real estate sh*t and all types of other sh*t

this n*gga tall guy left his potential family to live like 3

sh*t was disrespectful but it is what it is

3 still rough and loose with the words and quicker to offend but i fu*k with all of em

1 month ago '04        #67
space
space
 Be Easy said
he did pay for them to come out

he bought them first class tickets

but no, he doesn't need them

he already gets more views but tall guy and 3 have big impacts on the game comment wise, likability wise and engagement wise overall

omi just paid respect to some cats who started before him

out of the 3, organics vids are the funniest and most entertaining

but omi has more content in terms of meaningful sh*t

he's talking computer sh*t, app sh*t, real estate sh*t and all types of other sh*t

this n*gga tall guy left his potential family to live like 3

sh*t was disrespectful but it is what it is

3 still rough and loose with the words and quicker to offend but i fu*k with all of em
Yeah I like Omi most right now because he has more than just car talk going on. He posted a video recently about a club business and making boss moves.

If I remember correctly Tall didn't leave his girl and her son on some disrespectful tip. He had made a video and said his ex-chick didn't even really like to be on camera and that he didn't want to uproot her kid which is not his and move him away from his father. He said he even offered to move the father to LA with them so they wouldn't be separated and the father was with it, but she wasn't. No telling though, but being a felon he had to seize his opportunity and if she didn't want to be there I can't blame him for moving alone. It would be a different story if they were married and the kid was his.

Yeah Mr Organik is annoying and very condescending sometimes with his comments regarding others' cars. In one of Tall's recent videos he is going in on somebody driving a SCAT pack Charger like damn man you a car dude putting down somebody else's car because they can't afford/don't want a hellcat.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #68
Be Easy  3 heat pts3
space
space
$3,450 | Props total: 8294 8294
 boimannie2004 said

Yeah Mr Organik is annoying and very condescending sometimes with his comments regarding others' cars. In one of Tall's recent videos he is going in on somebody driving a SCAT pack Charger like damn man you a car dude putting down somebody else's car because they can't afford/don't want a hellcat.
yeah I heard tall guys reasoning

I just feel he left a real potential family to live a superficial one

he’ll realize sooner than later most of the la people on some fake sh*t

he also knew she didn’t like being on camera and all that before he got that house

it was just some wishy washy sucker sh*t

it is a pothole when your girl ain’t on what you on but he knew that out the gate
+2   

1 month ago '17        #69
Wavie Crockett  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 4212 4212
Where can I learn about Omi's background?

1 month ago '15        #70
Madethagreat  19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,186 | Props total: 17188 17188
Iight can somebody tell me what tour is he on?

And who coming to see this n*gga

1 month ago '04        #71
youngcapstar 
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 1850 1850
I think in one of his vlogs he said he hit the lottery for $40 mil

1 month ago '15        #72
POPQUiZ  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,112 | Props total: 4974 4974
 youngcapstar said
I think in one of his vlogs he said he hit the lottery for $40 mil
What of him selling GearsTV though I never thought you can sell an IPTV service for millions

1 month ago '05        #73
Jaiden05  23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 487 487
Stumbled across OMI’s YouTube about a month or two. The very first VLOG I’ve seen was him holding a stack of titles. I can’t hate on dude at all and he definitely looks out for his peoples. Definitely Motivation in my book

1 month ago '11        #74
LetMeBeGreat  58 heat pts58
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 732 732
 PrisonRules said
I know son heavy into real estate now. But seen a video where he was talking about making something for Kodi.

Is that how he got his big bag initially?

n*ggas in thread hating hard
I know this is a old thread but I randomly stumbled on it today

I was subscribed to his old channel I want to say years ago when it was TargetIn1080p on YouTube. Back then he was selling boxes for kodi and still working on GearsTV. My man is getting paid got damn

gotta get my grind up

1 month ago '04        #75
PrisonRules  78 heat pts78
space
space
$29,705 | Props total: 10389 10389
 LetMeBeGreat said
I know this is a old thread but I randomly stumbled on it today

I was subscribed to his old channel I want to say years ago when it was TargetIn1080p on YouTube. Back then he was selling boxes for kodi and still working on GearsTV. My man is getting paid got damn

gotta get my grind up
i was abroad and this brother put me up on gears. he said forget kodi, get gears and a firestick and u good

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
103 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+106online now  41
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
72 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+70online now  28
Sep 17 - Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him a..
343 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+54online now  16
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
157 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy