OnePlus 7 sh-tting On Everyone

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '08        #76
Shaz2003  1 heat pts1
space
space
$865 | Props total: 30 30
 CALViiiN said

HOW MUCCCCCHHHHHH
$700-799 T-mobile!
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #77
strungout  411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,585 | Props total: 93374 93374
 GoCop said
i had the OnePlus 6T McLaren edition til I lost it last week
sh*t was an amazin phone 256gb 10 gigs of ram

sh*t hurt to lose it but im gettin that 7 pro on Friday
i would have been upside down if that sh*t happened to me

kinda like losing ur wallet
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #78
Understandable 
space
space
$203 | Props total: 200 200
Was debating on buying this phone im still on a ZTE Axon 7 which still runs great. T-mobile call me asking if my cellular is doing ok because they are in the process of setting up 5G network. There are no devices that support 5G right now so im guessing late fall or 2020 is most likely when we will see 5G devices. Might wait til next year and buy a new phone

3 weeks ago '04        #79
JayR04  132 heat pts132
space
space
$12,116 | Props total: 9999 9999
 Understandable said
Was debating on buying this phone im still on a ZTE Axon 7 which still runs great. T-mobile call me asking if my cellular is doing ok because they are in the process of setting up 5G network. There are no devices that support 5G right now so im guessing late fall or 2020 is most likely when we will see 5G devices. Might wait til next year and buy a new phone

3 weeks ago '04        #80
SokeSleezy  3 heat pts3
space
space
$13,215 | Props total: 521 521
i got the Oneplus 6t for the kid and that sh*t is stupid fast with the face unlock and smooth as fu*k... Might get this one for the older one once the 7T comes out next month.

as far as the waterproofing y'all cryin bout,its not really a deal breaker. Majority of regular people who dont really know bout phones like some of us STILL ARENT gonna go put their phone in water cuz they scared no matter how waterproof you tell them their phone is which is why most companies dont give a sh*t about the rating, but 16 minutes underwater for the 7pro is a great amount of time. Most a n*gga doing is takin a pic or two under for a cool flik and thats it,act like ya'll fu*kin Aquaman all of a sudden and gonna be underwater swimming with sharks takin selfies smh
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #81
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$946 | Props total: 1384 1384
Was gonna grab this but no wireless charging is hurt

3 weeks ago '04        #82
JayR04  132 heat pts132
space
space
 Nosbig said
Was gonna grab this but no wireless charging is hurt
Once you have a phone with wireless charging, it's hard to go back to a phone without it. It's the main reason why I didn't get it.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #83
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$946 | Props total: 1384 1384
 JayR04 said
Once you have a phone with wireless charging, it's hard to go back to a phone without it. It's the main reason why I didn't get it.
My car has the wireless charger but my note 10+ doesn't fit with a case on but can't remember if my s8+ did too
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #84
Reggie Noble 86  29 heat pts29
space
space
$557 | Props total: 290 290
I'm thinking about getting the 7 Pro but I saw the 7t and 7t Pro is coming out in Sept/Oct. Should I wait on just get the 7 Pro. I'm coming from the Pixel 2.

I know the Pixel 4 is coming out soon but beside Soli and 90 Hz, I'm not that interested in it.

2 weeks ago '16        #85
BxCastro  2 heat pts2
space
space
$7,539 | Props total: 13565 13565
 class01 said

for those that need someone to tell you its waterproof
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this

2 weeks ago '06        #86
LYTE  189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$16,922 | Props total: 11049 11049
All I really care about is expandable memory
Waterproofing is cool
Wireless charging IDGAF about.

S/N I just saw someone with wireless charging at work.

The phone wasn't connected via a wire BUT the device the phone was on HAD to be plugged in to an outlet.

Is that ALL wireless chargers?

Can I also get an opinion that isn't biased toward iPhone/Samsung about this phone or a previous model from someone who had and used these phones??
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #87
SokeSleezy  3 heat pts3
space
space
$13,215 | Props total: 521 521
 LYTE said
Waterproofing is cool

The phone wasn't connected via a wire BUT the device the phone was on HAD to be plugged in to an outlet.

Can I also get an opinion that isn't biased toward iPhone/Samsung about this phone or a previous model from someone who had and used these phones??
no expandable memory on the Oneplus,but they usually start at like 128gb and up so that should be an issue

yes whatever your wireless charger is,the actual charger is plugged into an outlet but the phone is just thrown on top,think of it as throwing a beer on a coaster

if you're not someone who needs to top of the line camera (which is neither samsung/iphone thats the Pixel),the oneplus still has top of the line features and is gonna be cheaper than the 3 big dogs so if you wanna save some cash and still have something thats actually gonna recieve software updates like the big 3,go with the Oneplus
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #88
JayR04  132 heat pts132
space
space
 LYTE said
Waterproofing is cool

This article explains it's shortcomings
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  31
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
11 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 'Cloud White' + 'Reflective' (Sept)
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  4
Image(s) inside What makes this funny is Burr said worse sh-t and went harder after mo..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy