The Day Before 9/11... 🇺🇸

most viewed right now
89 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '11        #126
Tony Franks  7 heat pts7
space
space
$12,095 | Props total: 9091 9091
 DATKIDD121 said
Quit being stubborn.

I believe what has been proven
People been talking about epstein's lolita express for years too. Now because he was k*lled, you will always believe it was just a conspiracy theory that he had presidents fu*king children, and that his weird island was just a fun getaway.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #127
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,317 | Props total: 33945 33945
 DATKIDD121 said
Shut ya old pudgy, musty, Nike flip flop wearing troll a*s up

U keep talkin sh*t like I don't know who u are from rapmusic.com

n*ggas clowned u every fu*kin day

All of a sudden u runnin round BX poppin sh*t like u not some fat little dweeb in basketball shorts and slides with a high school backpack on, filled with flat earth books

Foh Laaaaame
@ fat

@ dweeb

@ getting clowned everyday

Nah player thats all u

And chill wit the corny jokes :

U not funny

U are a fu*kin CORNBALL

IM the same way here as I was on any message board

Thats neither here nor there

Yo Stupid a*s think bin laden was behind 9/11

Youre a fu*kin moron

1 week ago '17        #128
ASNKA  67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 8389 8389
 AdonisH said
People legit still think 9/11 was planned by 7 dudes in a cave with box cutters who bypassed one of the most powerful intelligence entities in the world(CIA), hiijacked three planes and all of the ring leaders passport was found untouched? Come on man. 9/11 was a joke carried out by Zionist-House of Saud to a*sume control of not only the poppy fields but also to establish a central bank in Afghanistan and Iran.

+1   

1 week ago '09        #129
quentyburga725  56 heat pts56
space
space
$9,826 | Props total: 5897 5897
 Cubs Draco said
So the people jumping out the buildings (that we have video proof of) is fake? stfu
No you moron. That was obviously real. What we are saying is the UNDERLYING reason that the towers were detonated were the underlying reason. NOT the planes crashing into the building. They had steel beams, the steal beams were like 12 meter long something like that. 1 meter = 3 feet. And think about it, a 100 story building collapsed in 10m ?! sh*t donít sound right man

1 week ago '12        #130
Cubs Draco  143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,648 | Props total: 4690 4690
 quentyburga725 said
No you moron. That was obviously real. What we are saying is the UNDERLYING reason that the towers were detonated were the underlying reason. NOT the planes crashing into the building. They had steel beams, the steal beams were like 12 meter long something like that. 1 meter = 3 feet. And think about it, a 100 story building collapsed in 10m ?! sh*t donít sound right man
Dude said no one was in the building when it collapsed.

1 week ago '04        #131
Outlawfromabove  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,185 | Props total: 2277 2277
 ASNKA said

MAN sh*t sh*t HAS fu*kED ME UP FOR YEARS!!

Immortal Tech even rapped about this. Story disappeared.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #132
smokeytheblunt2  5 heat pts5
space
space
$10,294 | Props total: 23218 23218
 AdonisH said
Whatís sad is n*ggas will believe this theory quicker than any 9/11, pizzagate, Epstein theory.
what?

1 week ago '09        #133
quentyburga725  56 heat pts56
space
space
$9,826 | Props total: 5897 5897
 Cubs Draco said
Dude said no one was in the building when it collapsed.
huh?

1 week ago '17        #134
PROV  279 heat pts279
space
space
$18,504 | Props total: 53217 53217
 PROV said

Bump

1 week ago '17        #135
QdobaCasanova  13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,249 | Props total: 32705 32705
I like how yall dismiss actual articles but will immediately latch onto memes and deem them unequivocally true.

In reality you dumb bi*ches hate reading and like condensed messages with pictures.

Not even disputing the validity of the pics in ops post but the first 5 posts are like BIG FACTS V TRUE

1 week ago '17        #136
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$946 | Props total: 1384 1384
Read the 9/11 insurance files that have been slow leaking from that hacking group. I always said the flat earthers ruined any credible conspiracies theory . You talk about lolita Express and pizza gate you must think the earth is flat is the narrative. People been talking about pizza gate/ 9/11 and when new details come out ppl think you're crazy lol. Ppl been saying epstien was a pedo dealer for years but now that he's dead ppl call bull sh*t. USA just blows my mind, Operation Northwoods and sh*t they just show you the proof and know no one will believe them . They were planning a 9/11 in the 60s for fu*k sakes and ppl don't comprehend it lol

1 week ago '10        #137
Bandito  282 heat pts282
space
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 27161 27161
 Nosbig said
Read the 9/11 insurance files that have been slow leaking from that hacking group. I always said the flat earthers ruined any credible conspiracies theory . You talk about lolita Express and pizza gate you must think the earth is flat is the narrative. People been talking about pizza gate/ 9/11 and when new details come out ppl think you're crazy lol. Ppl been saying epstien was a pedo dealer for years but now that he's dead ppl call bull sh*t. USA just blows my mind, Operation Northwoods and sh*t they just show you the proof and know no one will believe them . They were planning a 9/11 in the 60s for fu*k sakes and ppl don't comprehend it lol
When people bring up Operation Northwoods I tend to dismiss them though.

Yes. It was a written plan for something. But, there is no evidence it was ever carried out. So, whenever there is an "attack" on America, people just point at Operation Northwoods and say "told you so." That ain't proof of sh*t.

There are a lot of other contingency plans besides "Northwoods" that nobody brings up. Because they don't fit their theories. Mockingbird is another one only mentioned when convenient.

My main opposition to most "truther" conspiracies is that it would take a large amount of people to be involved in these conspiracies. I don't believe that sh*t could be held under wraps for so long. Someone close to 9/11 would have "broke" by now.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #138
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$946 | Props total: 1384 1384
 Bandito said
When people bring up Operation Northwoods I tend to dismiss them though.

Yes. It was a written plan for something. But, there is no evidence it was ever carried out. So, whenever there is an "attack" on America, people just point at Operation Northwoods and say "told you so." That ain't proof of sh*t.

There are a lot of other contingency plans besides "Northwoods" that nobody brings up. Because they don't fit their theories. Mockingbird is another one only mentioned when convenient.

My main opposition to most "truther" conspiracies is that it would take a large amount of people to be involved in these conspiracies. I don't believe that sh*t could be held under wraps for so long. Someone close to 9/11 would have "broke" by now.
They wanted to harm their citizens for political gain ? They proposed it as a serious option but whatever no big deal I guess. I mean you can read the insurance files and emails of everyone involved with the lawsuits. Personal exchanges and such some weird sh*t went on. But maybe some jihadists hated america so much that they were able to learn to fly Cessna plane in few hours and than be able to steal a 757 out the sky and pick a building out and hit it. And the force of that collapse also made tower 7 and sh*t collapse. Than another jihadists was able to steal a plane and reroute to the Pentagon and hit that sh*t 30000 ft out the air. Whatever helps you sleep at night

1 week ago '10        #139
beast mode  28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,074 | Props total: 3434 3434

Nothing like posting debunked videos like loose change. The "i just discovered youtube conspiracy theories and too stupid to do actual research myself" 2004 starter pack
+1   

1 week ago '12        #140
OldBusiness  187 heat pts187
space
space
$32,482 | Props total: 65066 65066
 BIG FONT said
Nobody was in the building mane the people they said died were fake identities created mane and the people on the ground were 33 degree illuminati mane we living in a video game world
So what about those of us who lived in NY duuring that time and know people/got family/friends who died? Whatabout those of us who watched it live on NY local news and literally saw bodies hitting the ground and people diving to their death?

This post was fu*king stupid.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #141
space
space
 Big Tymerz said
Titanic Sinking a conspiracy too:

"My Heart Will Go On" Though:

Titanic was just one group of the wealthiest eliminating another group.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '19        #142
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$1,247 | Props total: 6578 6578
 OldBusiness said
Titanic was just one group of the wealthiest eliminating another group.
Rockerfeller was supposed to be onboard the the day Titanic sinked.

Last edited by Big Tymerz; 09-11-2019 at 10:48 PM.. Reason: Old

1 week ago '12        #143
space
space
 Big Tymerz said
Rockerfeller was supposed to be onboard the the day Titanic sinked.
Hershey aka creator of the Hershey Bar

And lets not forget JP morgan, Frick and Vanderbilt...oh yeah Marconi too.

Motherfu*kers just horded money when their competition went on that boat.

Then some of them skipped that follow up death mission-rhe Lusitania just 3 years later. Vanderbilt got cancelled and he still died on that boat 3 years later

JP Morgan claimed he didnt get on the boat because he decided to get 2 massages that morning, instead of his usual one.

Then Henry Frick, his homie randomly misses the boat cause his wife supposedly sprang her ankle.

I once read a news clipping from those times where his wife did an interview on the day of the sinking and she told them n*ggas they didnt go because they felt a "bad omen"
+1   

1 week ago '17        #144
ninesix703  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 824 824
 Nosbig said
They wanted to harm their citizens for political gain ? They proposed it as a serious option but whatever no big deal I guess. I mean you can read the insurance files and emails of everyone involved with the lawsuits. Personal exchanges and such some weird sh*t went on. But maybe some jihadists hated america so much that they were able to learn to fly Cessna plane in few hours and than be able to steal a 757 out the sky and pick a building out and hit it. And the force of that collapse also made tower 7 and sh*t collapse. Than another jihadists was able to steal a plane and reroute to the Pentagon and hit that sh*t 30000 ft out the air. Whatever helps you sleep at night

The instructor himself said he was a sh*tty pilot but able to carry out the attack. The Terrorist didn't try to take off or land. Anyone can fly a plane within minutes. If you dont believe me, go to your local flight school. They'll give you the yoke once you're at altitude.

Some building? You mean one of the tallest buildings in the US?

And far as the pentagon is concerned. I live 3 miles from it. 395 surrounds the Pentagon. Hundreds of people were witnesses that day.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #145
Penrythejanitor 
space
space
space
$400 | Props total: 648 648
If you ever got the time, read 'House of Bush, House of Saud' by Craig Unger and draw your own conclusions...remember how bush let the entire us based bin Laden family fly the coop on 9/12? Cause so called 'we don't take hostages'? Try bring 10 kilos of llello into the states and watch them take your whole family hostage if they made 1 phone call to you...
+1   

1 week ago '10        #146
M2CEO  34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$5,735 | Props total: 5535 5535
remote controlled aircraft hijacking technology

They said the Muslim terrorist flew the planes into the buildings right?

1 week ago '12        #147
daman729  27 heat pts27
space
space
$13,565 | Props total: 17853 17853
Its a delusion. They want us to remember the lives of those lost in 911 in which we should. But what about all those innocent people k*lled in the middle east? It was more people k*lled over there than here. Men, women and innocent children. The US helped destabilize the middle east. Lets keep it real. They did have some order over there until the US started meddlin round.Then they hit people with all the sensationalism in the news media coverage smh.
+2   

1 week ago '11        #148
KRCROOKSNY  133 heat pts133
space
space
$12,633 | Props total: 8953 8953
Never Forget all of the witnesses that were murdered after 911, to cover up the truth about it being a demolition job with CGI news footage. A few of them were even going to trial with their testimonies before being k*lled.

There's one witness, a woman who actually had a radio interview where she was discussing her plans to expose things. In the interview, her and the interviewer kinda joke about what happens to ppl who "expose" sh*t. The host asks her something like "So, you're not sad, depressed; you're not going to go commit suicide before you do this right??" And she pretty much goes along with the joke replying "Nope not at all, I'm happy, etc. I just wanna get the truth out there"..

Long story short, they merked her whole family. The official story is fu*ked up; and of course it ends with her alleged suicide.. Before she got to do what she was going to do..

Bruh these cowards are ruthless..
+1   

1 week ago '11        #149
KRCROOKSNY  133 heat pts133
space
space
$12,633 | Props total: 8953 8953
 M2CEO said
remote controlled aircraft hijacking technology

They said the Muslim terrorist flew the planes into the buildings right?
No planes.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #150
collegeboy58  4 heat pts4
space
space
$11,103 | Props total: 7025 7025
 DATKIDD121 said
The video doesnít explain how to buildings fell straight down. Given this information, you would think the buildings wouldíve bent and fallen over
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  38
Itís messed up how true this is
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43