How yíall feel about this bx? Kids give a poor kid clothes and shoes ... but ...

most viewed right now
89 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '10        #26
Big Louie Guwop  181 heat pts181
space
space
$15,988 | Props total: 23644 23644
Negative a*s n*ggas on here lol Jesus Christ.

Him being recorded (which he seems like he’s ok with given the fact he went on local news to be interviewed) might turn into a bigger blessing for him and his peoples.
S/O them young Kings for looking out for another young king in need
+4   

1 week ago '10        #27
pacman45  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,952 | Props total: 11340 11340
Goodness mfs cant help but be negative about any damn thing
+3   

1 week ago '15        #28
JintsGang1987  11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 5996 5996
 jharlem0500 said
Vacations are temporary.

Iíd rather be fresh every day and get at bi*ches in the city.

Truthfully

I knew a bi*ch who worked on Wall Street, but had a sh*tty azz crib.

Iím talking too floor brownstone slum landlord type sh*t

bi*ch told me her cheap rent allowed her to travel and go out to dinner.

Whole time you coming back to a fu*ked up crib while wearing red bottoms and a Rollie
I always move bad single broads with messed up houses/apartments. One thing moving furniture has taught me is to not put these hoes on a pedestal, they can be trifling. Very expensive clothes and makeup scattered everywhere. nasty a*s bathrooms and all. Moved a s*xy bartender that had hard dog sh*t in her couch. She wasn't so s*xy after I saw that.

I also do my fare share of people with major bread who move into tiny shacks. Some will move right on the outskirts of the hood. People who will be worth a few million soon live right across the bridge in apartments. 12-$1600 just to step over bums.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #29
GravityEraser52 
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 6227 6227
Salute to them youngsters.
+3   

1 week ago '07        #30
r.burgundy  16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,179 | Props total: 9709 9709
 Kliq said
I really hope congress passes a law that makes it illegal to record and post videos of people without their consent unless they are elected officials or officers

I shouldnít have to worry about going viral for having a bad day or being down on my luck

If you canít record phone convos without someoneís consent in some states why are we allowed to record videos without it?
Videos or photos are allowed if your in a public space where its reasonable that something may be filmed.

Its never reasonable to record a private conversation by law
+2   

1 week ago '05        #31
hbk83  1 heat pts1
space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 4029 4029
 Kliq said
Yea I never understood why people care so much if you rock the same sh*t constantly. As long as you don’t smell what’s the deal?

Kids be so worried about what the next kid got on. Not sure where this sheep mentality comes from, but it’s silly. 10 years from now none of those kids gonna remember who wore what
School is different, kids are immature it’s the mentality in certain neighborhoods , when I was in school the kids with the nicest clothes were in the sh*ttiest neighborhood and didn’t have nothing else. By high school they all still had nice clothes but all the “suburban” kids were driving and wore basic cheap sh*t. Mindset is everything.

I was the same way.
I had a closet full of clothes and still do. But like most people I wear the same 3-4 things every week. Comfort is everything. We get attached to particular things and stick with it.
But I learned I have a closet full of $20 and under shirts and I only wear Levi’s I get on sales. And nobody looks at me any differently

Last edited by hbk83; 09-11-2019 at 12:15 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '08        #32
cohs  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,583 | Props total: 15914 15914
 Kliq said
I really hope congress passes a law that makes it illegal to record and post videos of people without their consent unless they are elected officials or officers

I shouldnít have to worry about going viral for having a bad day or being down on my luck

If you canít record phone convos without someoneís consent in some states why are we allowed to record videos without it?
You want to create a law so you don't get embarrassed?
+2   

1 week ago '10        #33
lboog1423  304 heat pts304
space
space
$37,765 | Props total: 24160 24160
 ASNKA said
steve jobs and mark zuckerberg also wore/wear the same clothes everyday
That's by choice

1 week ago '04        #34
memphis10  10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,470 | Props total: 4885 4885
just one student should have started a gofundme fund raiser. off the color contrast the student deemed 'poor' could have received donations for himself and family. of course i were the student who started the fund raiser id only take a small 10% cut.

1 week ago '06        #35
The Scenario  43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 6053 6053
Random acts of kindness aren't "random" if it's staged and recorded.

1 week ago '04        #36
Kliq  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
$13,546 | Props total: 54018 54018
 cohs said
Create a law to protect my privacy. I shouldnít have to worry about slipping and falling at a grocery store and someone uploading that to world star
+1   

1 week ago '08        #37
cohs  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Kliq said
Create a law to protect my privacy. I shouldn’t have to worry about slipping and falling at a grocery store and someone uploading that to world star
Stay out of public if you want privacy. Plenty of services to help facilitate that for you. Problem solved.

1 week ago '15        #38
Tobinmont 
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 13201 13201
 cohs said

Kid said they were the only people to ever give him a gift.
They should have done the sh*t offline. But itís still dope. If Iím taking it up a notch and letting anyone know they got issues with homie they got issues with me. Canít stand a bully.

1 week ago '08        #39
cohs  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Tobinmont said
They should have done the sh*t offline. But itís still dope. If Iím taking it up a notch and letting anyone know they got issues with homie they got issues with me. Canít stand a bully.
Yea itís dope with or without your a*sumptions. People always focus on the wrong thing.

1 week ago '05        #40
TKO420 
space
space
$1,835 | Props total: 1939 1939
They hooked up b-rabbit from 8 mile. Good to see. Recording it was kind of unnecessary but that's what kids do these days

1 week ago '15        #41
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 12510 12510
 cohs said
+2   

1 week ago '04        #42
Kliq  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
$13,546 | Props total: 54018 54018
 cohs said
Stay out of public if you want privacy. Plenty of services to help facilitate that for you. Problem solved.

1 week ago '05        #43
Ron Swanson  415 heat pts415
space
space
$43,975 | Props total: 59224 59224
i dont see a damn thing wrong with thats going down in that video... at the end of the day those kids were trying to help out someone they know that was having a hard time and i give much props to that!!

1 week ago '13        #44
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,317 | Props total: 33945 33945

1 week ago '17        #45
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 25018 25018
 JintsGang1987 said
I was bullied for the same thing. Same kids who used to bully me ain't sh*t now and can't afford to send their kids to school looking decent, especially the girls who thotted thru HS (not a "BX woman hater"). The dudes are dead, in jail, bums, or not living right. My kids ain't the freshest, but we are a 2 car family with a plan. If I can get my BM on my page, we gone.

My middle son is soft like I was. The difference is, I'm here. My stepdad didn't motivate me to f*ght back. My son will f*ght 2 and 3 people at a time if he has to. I just don't want him picking on kids who won't.

The dudes who looked out will have good fortune in life, not because of karma, but because they are pushing themselves in that direction.
respect
+1   

1 week ago '12        #46
iamsweets  49 heat pts49
space
space
$3,028 | Props total: 7617 7617
 Kliq said

Supreme Court already rule on videotaping in public. No laws can and will be passed

1 week ago '18        #47
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,306 | Props total: 20054 20054
Give cause your hearts in it, not for attention. There is so much sh*t I've done for people that no one knows about.........I think the universe blesses you for that sh*t as well.

Real talk one day just do a random act of kindness for a person.....you might make they day
+1   

1 week ago '18        #48
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,306 | Props total: 20054 20054
 iamsweets said
Supreme Court already rule on videotaping in public. No laws can and will be passed
Recording yeah, but sharing? I'm sure somebody will sue somebody on that sh*t one day........

1 week ago '12        #49
iamsweets  49 heat pts49
space
space
$3,028 | Props total: 7617 7617
 Proffesor X said
Recording yeah, but sharing? I'm sure somebody will sue somebody on that sh*t one day........
SMH, y'all n*ggas are slow.

1 week ago '19        #50
rnfufbx  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 2885 2885
 bunun said
cant say beyond a reasonable doubt the person recording is related to the person giving out the clothes/shoes
this true but if the white boy is ya folk you do it on the low so nobody know and you never bring it up
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  38
Itís messed up how true this is
33 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43