Woman Go VIRAL For TURNING MAN DOWN & SAYING SHE DOESN'T DO COFFEE DATES CAUSE THAT BROKE!

most viewed right now
+38  91
107 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #276
TrillSp  23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 11312 11312
Can you really demand a certain type of date if you can’t afford it on your own?

I be seeing Popeyes on some of these chicks Instagram stories everyday but they be on social media demanding fancy restaurant dates.

Make it make sense.

Nahhh let’s keep that same Chipotle energy you had on your Instagram story. Wasn’t no steak and crab legs on there.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #277
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 5969 5969
 SPdaGOAT said
This isn’t true. My ex probably spent more money on me than vice versa and went above and beyond in the bedroom to boot. Start fu*king with chicks that actually like you
i tell my homies and young boys around the way the same sh*t. your relationship might be for 2 months, 2 years or 20 but if don't actually like you- it's always gonna end. stop trynna convince these hoes to like you.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #278
Yaggy  7 heat pts7
space
space
$3,149 | Props total: 4498 4498
 Cartel-Clipz said

"Hey, I'm new in town, I don't know my way around
But I got some soft white that's sure to come back brown..."

+2   

1 week ago '05        #279
slim_d20  22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,594 | Props total: 8927 8927
 JamcnPrettyboy said
Her sense of entitlement is a result of simps who've went above and beyond to impress her because they had nothing to offer but money.

If a girl is actually interested in you and wants to get to know you it doesn't matter where you go. She'll even go as far to suggest places to hang.

First couple dates should NEVER be a dinner date. Dinner dates are for when there's actually mutual nterest and you see things moving forward.
Shut up with the stupid mgtow taking point bullsh*t. Her Sense of entitlement comes from women and feminist taking points, not other men or "simps" as you say. Stop being a man hater dumbass

1 week ago '07        #280
JamcnPrettyboy  110 heat pts110
space
space
$25,544 | Props total: 14576 14576
 slim_d20 said
Shut up with the stupid mgtow taking point bullsh*t. Her Sense of entitlement comes from women and feminist taking points, not other men or "simps" as you say. Stop being a man hater dumbass
Simp alert

1 week ago '04        #281
DJ Maximum|M  68 heat pts68
space
space
$47,463 | Props total: 28974 28974
 Cartel-Clipz said

"Hey, I'm new in town, I don't know my way around
But I got some soft white that's sure to come back brown..."
I get that butta all night
+1   

1 week ago '17        #282
jbyudah  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 2325 2325
bruh here's some free game for the young n*ggas out there:

Picture a seesaw. or measuring scales I guess.

on one side is the word attraction and on the other side is the word acquisition.

remember this. when one is high the other one is always low.

what does that mean? any rhetoric about expensive dates are always cap.

the more attracted she is to you, the less she will feel the need to ask you for. the less she is attracted to you, the more she will try to get out of you to make it feel worthwhile to her ego.

play broke and keep yourself attractive fellas. 90 percent of yall n*ggas know exactly how it go when you play it like that. you've seen it.

either way bruh, if everytime you talk to a chick she got her hand out one way or another, she don't like you like that or you didnt fu*k her that well. that's the clue.
+3   

1 week ago '05        #283
cbsepts  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,718 | Props total: 3243 3243
MGTOW

is the only answer
+2   

1 week ago '18        #284
jay2cold  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,245 | Props total: 3738 3738
 JamcnPrettyboy said
Her sense of entitlement is a result of simps who've went above and beyond to impress her because they had nothing to offer but money.

If a girl is actually interested in you and wants to get to know you it doesn't matter where you go. She'll even go as far to suggest places to hang.

First couple dates should NEVER be a dinner date. Dinner dates are for when there's actually mutual nterest and you see things moving forward.

1 week ago '13        #285
uoeno  132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$10,556 | Props total: 29054 29054
 sysmbx said
She dates white boys too

Her Instagram is @girlvstheworld

bi*ch only posts about black women loving each other (aka she hates black males for twisted reasons)

Get at her young goblins
Bl "Woman empowering" feminist

you already know she's annoying AF and any man that would entertain her is a desperate idiot
+1   

1 week ago '19        #286
Dj Mannie Fresh  22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 3124 3124
 TheKingofClowns said
I hope a serial k*ller takes her out on an expensive date and then k*lls her.... the end.
Didn't mean to smack ur post. This is brutal and hilarious lol props
+1   

1 week ago '15        #287
Kno 
space
space
$5,369 | Props total: 18819 18819
I’ve literally never taken a woman out who didn’t offer to split the bill as men your first mistake is giving any other type of woman the time of day.

2nd of all, coffee is a dumb as fu*k first date. Grab a drink at a nice but not too fancy bar - loosen the situation up.

1 week ago '04        #288
lilshun  53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,871 | Props total: 4711 4711
 arms said
Don't forget the 2 little bastards she got at home.
I dont even like fw bi*ches that have kids. Thats too much xtra sh*t and i dont want no dealings
+1   

1 week ago '04        #289
LordBlanco|M  60 heat pts60
space
space
$38,138 | Props total: 31213 31213
bullring

nothing to see here

lol its like an official "hey guys ima priviliged c*nt" accessory

as for OP the chick was never interested to begin with but boy do these hoes love putting dudes on blast for what exactly?

omg look how cheap he is? disgusting man monkey! coffee? u bum a*s muthafu*ka! i dont do that. smh lol

1 week ago '16        #290
hakim1 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 360 360
1) I'd try to build my child's self confidence so they're not seeking validating from wack dudes

2) I'd tell her d*ck is free but sometimes it comes with extras so be selective. I'd also say there are very few free gifts from men, so be careful about accepting that ride/night on the town/drink/whatever

3) If they asked about this sorta situation I'd say 'men are crazy, if you don't know 'em and you want to make the first date easy to get out of. Get a coffee, go to a museum, hit the zoo, see a sports game. Something public and open ended enough that if you like it there's more to see and if you don't you can dip and you're not stuck'. No first dates in dorms or cars or apartments.

4) Learn what you like and so no to anything else immediately. Don't lead people on, don't hang out. Let people down easy but clearly. A woman scorned could key your car a man scorned could murder you.

5) I'd say don't hold anybody to a standard you can't match. So if you trying to get took to that michelin star restaurant you'd better be deserving of that either because you've got michelin star money or because you're a baddy like that.

6) Outside of that it's up to them. My hope is to give a daughter good sense, confidence and unconditional support but aside from that she's gonna have to make some of her own mistakes and learn her own way.

7) But most importantly I'd say most n*ggas (and bi*ches) on social media lying and miserable.

Don't waste your time making declarative statements on the internet. You'll get all the back up or all the hate and none of it matters in the real world. Be in the real world and deal with what's here.

amarti9 said
Ok....at the risk of getting a thousand slaps ....

....let me play devil's advocate here.

What would yall tell your daughter between 18-25 years old? How would you tell her how to handle men? What is the standard you want her to have??

I mean eventually, she is going to bring a man around for your approval. So what do you tell your all grown up daughter about a situation like this?

Keep 100, no bullsh*t. Forget this woman or any other internet thot.

What do you tell your daughter?

+1   

1 week ago '17        #291
jbyudah  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 2325 2325
 amarti9 said
Ok....at the risk of getting a thousand slaps ....

....let me play devil's advocate here.

What would yall tell your daughter between 18-25 years old? How would you tell her how to handle men? What is the standard you want her to have??

I mean eventually, she is going to bring a man around for your approval. So what do you tell your all grown up daughter about a situation like this?

Keep 100, no bullsh*t. Forget this woman or any other internet thot.

What do you tell your daughter?

first of all, however you are with your daughter is her first indication on how to deal with men before you even open your mouth.

most of the time, women with healthy relationships with the male figures in their lives and a realistic since of give and take as well as accountability don't make goofy posts like these.

(im apalled that you are almost implying that its in any way sensible to tell your seed to run around with her hands out like a educated prostitute. I suspect you're some LSA resident)

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+109online now  31
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+73online now  13
Sep 17 - Georgia man shot and killed 3 masked teens as they tried to rob him a..
346 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+25online now  12
Video inside If you don’t laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy