Dude won "a" lottery, a pseudo millionaire

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '19        #1
410 page views
14 comments

unit321  76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,567 | Props total: 6136 6136
Dude won "a" lottery, a pseudo millionaire

A motorcyclist out for a ride with his girlfriend decided to play the lottery while stopped for gas and ended up winning the equivalent of more than $1 million.
Venice won the game’s top prize of $2,000 per week for the next 10 years. He’s the second person to claim the game’s top prize, meaning two additional top prize tickets are still out there.
Venice said he plans to use the money to take care of his family.

visit this link https://www.nbc12.com/201 .. -equivalent-m/

Well, that's $104,000 a year. Or after ten years, $1,040,000.
Interesting, in that it's a pretty good winning. Enough that he could quit his job to live a middle-class life for 10 years.

Me, if I won that, I would still go to work. Build up the savings so I could then open up a business and run that. image
+12   

best
worst
14 comments

1 week ago '18        #2
AfricaRedRanger 
space
space
$155 | Props total: 669 669
damn that's legit
+1   

1 week ago '13        #3
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,262 | Props total: 33769 33769
+1   

1 week ago '18        #4
Proffesor X  35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,292 | Props total: 20011 20011
 unit321 said
A motorcyclist out for a ride with his girlfriend decided to play the lottery while stopped for gas and ended up winning the equivalent of more than $1 million.
Venice won the game’s top prize of $2,000 per week for the next 10 years. He’s the second person to claim the game’s top prize, meaning two additional top prize tickets are still out there.
Venice said he plans to use the money to take care of his family.

Well, that's $104,000 a year. Or after ten years, $1,040,000.
Interesting, in that it's a pretty good winning. Enough that he could quit his job to live a middle-class life for 10 years.

Me, if I won that, I would still go to work. Build up the savings so I could then open up a business and run that.
pay up debt and stack stack stack out of 104k he going to pocket like 65k
+1   

1 week ago '05        #5
jaedot  27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 10489 10489
Back in the day one of the older cats from my hood had hit the lotto like this. Ended up k*lling himself while celebrating with all types of drugs.

I'd keep working tho for sure, stack and invest like a muhfu*ka.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #6
detroitdipset  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 2102 2102
Invest invest invest. This is just enough money to take all the business risks ive thought of without worry
+2   

1 week ago '19        #7
Beach city 
space
space
$678 | Props total: 481 481
+1   

1 week ago '10        #8
Delbert Mengel  28 heat pts28
space
space
$21,206 | Props total: 1439 1439
 detroitdipset said
Invest invest invest. This is just enough money to take all the business risks ive thought of without worry
invest 2 grand a week lol

1 week ago '10        #9
Black Excellence  241 heat pts241
space
space
$72,855 | Props total: 47067 47067
Take the lump sum.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #10
space
space
 Delbert Mengel said
invest 2 grand a week lol
Nah but if you're guaranteed a grand a week, you shouldn't need to work at least full time to support yourself. Thus allowing you to invest close to 100% of your time into your business ideas.

Or if you did continue to work where you did previously, you will now have 2k a week to invest into a business or growing business.

I don't know if you know but there are several businesses that with 8 hours a day or 1500 a week you could scale to real money.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #11
space
space
 detroitdipset said
Nah but if you're guaranteed a grand a week, you shouldn't need to work at least full time to support yourself. Thus allowing you to invest close to 100% of your time into your business ideas.

Or if you did continue to work where you did previously, you will now have 2k a week to invest into a business or growing business.

I don't know if you know but there are several businesses that with 8 hours a day or 1500 a week you could scale to real money.
Working for yourself is a wonderful thing, but I've never understood why so many people think that starting a business is the certified way to financial freedom. Too many of them fail within the first year its like throwing money away unless you have a bonafide opportunity.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #12
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Working for yourself is a wonderful thing, but I've never understood why so many people think that starting a business is the certified way to financial freedom. Too many of them fail within the first year its like throwing money away unless you have a bonafide opportunity.
You're right bro many do fail but my philosophy is "what's the alternative?"

I know jobs seem secure and just getting that right one that pays just enough and allows you to live your life sounds great.

For me I've learned I will never live a truly happy life without controlling my destiny (income)and running business(s).

My current business was started with less than $2k a week (wayyyy less) and less that 8 hrs a day (more like 8 a week) but it has grown steadily and has shown it can scale.

Jobs lay off, Jobs shut down, jobs outsource, Jobs are dissolved. So for me its more of a total package.

I will admit tho I didn't realize this until I was married with children and I currently still have a full time nicely paying job that pays the bills while I figure out full time freedom
+1   

1 week ago '18        #13
space
space
 detroitdipset said
You're right bro many do fail but my philosophy is "what's the alternative?"

I know jobs seem secure and just getting that right one that pays just enough and allows you to live your life sounds great.

For me I've learned I will never live a truly happy life without controlling my destiny (income)and running business(s).

My current business was started with less than $2k a week (wayyyy less) and less that 8 hrs a day (more like 8 a week) but it has grown steadily and has shown it can scale.

Jobs lay off, Jobs shut down, jobs outsource, Jobs are dissolved. So for me its more of a total package.

I will admit tho I didn't realize this until I was married with children and I currently still have a full time nicely paying job that pays the bills while I figure out full time freedom
Dig it, I do agree that we should all strive to make that move, just don't jump out the window and have nothing to fall back on. I know cats that act like a 9 to 5 is a plauge and would rather scrape by off pennies then go get a real job.....but they swear they entrepreneurs, like naw God you just hate lazy and hate authority.
+3   

1 week ago '06        #14
space
space
 Proffesor X said
Dig it, I do agree that we should all strive to make that move, just don't jump out the window and have nothing to fall back on. I know cats that act like a 9 to 5 is a plauge and would rather scrape by off pennies then go get a real job.....but they swear they entrepreneurs, like naw God you just hate lazy and hate authority.
Im right there with you bro, and I am the opposite. I examine and research so much it can sometimes get in the way of the action, hence me saying i still kept my gig.

Especially for Black men...not much has changed.. Money is the only true way to buy yourself off the plantation and Massa wont ever pay enough for you to be his neighbor
+1   

7 days ago '14        #15
titans7  3 heat pts3
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 28650 28650
Congrats to him.
 THEDONN said
Must be nice to win.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+113online now  34
Image(s) inside Flyest reeboks since 'the answer'
77 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside MIA KHALIFA on BBC NEWS
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  17
Video inside If you don’t laugh during the first 1:12 of this video....
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  10
Video inside Movie Scenes that wouldn't exist today because people are soft
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy