Ab statement

most viewed right now
+31  149
229 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+42  125
83 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #76
Ifeellikekobe  118 heat pts118
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 38151 38151

This case bout to get messy
+1   

1 week ago '19        #77
B3ckyChas3r  6 heat pts6
space
space
$251 | Props total: 505 505
 projectd06 said
I'm supposed to take a troll serious? Begone troll. Damn name is Beckychaser and im a racist
I didn't quote you though! Racist hiphop lover.... You coming at me.

1 week ago '17        #78
PROV  279 heat pts279
space
space
$18,521 | Props total: 53222 53222
 BMC1000 said
He released a cool statement still see the naracsim tho talking bout he gonna take a stand for all athletes. Hard for me to see him raping somebody but I could see him jackin off on her pause.

Thank you for posting. With serious matters like this, the closer we get to primary sources, the better.

1 week ago '11        #79
Blokka Blokka  8 heat pts8
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 4406 4406
“Since that time, Ms. Taylor has taken a polygraph examination. It was conducted by one of the nation’s leading examiners, who previously led the FBI’s polygraph program. Ms. Taylor had to relive the trauma of these events through this examination. The polygraph examination confirmed her completely truthful account that, in June 2017, Brown ejaculated on her without her consent and that, in May 2018, that Brown r*ped her,” her attorneys wrote.

Pat Fans salty AF

Last edited by Blokka Blokka; 09-11-2019 at 11:08 AM..

1 week ago '05        #80
Micheal C. Will  39 heat pts39
space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 36007 36007
 B3ckyChas3r said
You been on here for a decade and a half and you talking about how much time someone spends on here? n*gga 15 years is more than half of my age. .
What are your saying I'm suppose to stop using the Internet and it's forums after 15 years

My point was about you trolling, and your changing the subject about how long I've been using the Internet

Typical troll behavior, deflecting the argument
+1   

1 week ago '19        #81
B3ckyChas3r  6 heat pts6
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
What are your saying I'm suppose to stop using the Internet and it's forums after 15 years

My point was about you trolling, and your changing the subject about how long I've been using the Internet

Typical troll behavior, deflecting the argument
How did I change the subject? You said I spend all my time on here, but yo old a*s been here more than half of my life. fu*kin weirdo!

1 week ago '05        #82
space
space
 B3ckyChas3r said
How did I change the subject? You said I spend all my time on here, but yo old a*s been here more than half of my life. fu*kin weirdo!
This is what I said below, nothing in my post mentions how much time you spend but instead what you do with it

Micheal C. Will said
Your life must be miserable as fu*k, if all you do is troll on Internet forums for entertainment.
Don't misquote me again troll

1 week ago '19        #83
B3ckyChas3r  6 heat pts6
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
This is what I said below, nothing in my post mentions how much time you spend but instead what you do with it

Don't misquote me again troll
Are you a fu*king retard?

You said all I do is troll this forum. How is that different than spending all my time here dumb n*gga?

1 week ago '05        #84
space
space
 B3ckyChas3r said
Are you a fu*king retard?

You said all I do is troll this forum. How is that different than spending all my time here dumb n*gga?
Yea, that's all you do. I mean just look at your username and the posts in this thread.

Your the same weirdo who @ me in a thread a few days ago that had absolutely nothing to do with me looking for attention

I mean this very moment, your sitting here trying to argue that your not a troll.

Your corny a*s can't even be honest with yourself

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+93online now  34
It’s messed up how true this is
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  28
Dwights gluteal injury - Piriformis Syndrome Treatment- STOP Stretching!
37 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  22
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Sep 19 - Overstock CEO sells all his shares: I know enough to fry the Deep Sta..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy