Sep 9 - Let's All Just Chill About Processed Foods

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '13        #51
AHernsGun  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,845 | Props total: 2091 2091
amurderkkka sucks its all propaganda and fear mongering and anti education and intelligence ( for example the anti vax/anti science movements, anti govt, anti intelligence community)

trash. throw the constitution away and start all over.

5 days ago '18        #52
BernieDaGoat  67 heat pts67
space
space
$3,273 | Props total: 6511 6511
 Mr AirRic said
what im talking about is exactly what i said. they did a study of the areas in the world where people live the longest ("blue zones"), and they were predominantly vegetarian
Link? I Japanese people are not vegetarian.

why should i have to prove when youre the only one denying it? like i said, even meat-eating nutritionists know how about the heart health benefits of eating plant based. youre just being stubborn now. and i told you to google it because there are a ton of studies that show it and i didnt want to waste my time linking to dozens of studies at midnight on a monday. youre just being lazy
So there are countless studies, even by meat eating docs that eating veggies over any kind of meat will improve your heart, but you canít show one.

this is a top hospital in the world saying eating plant based has a ton of medical benefits, including heart health. even after all the lobbying that meat industries do to hospitals and medical groups, this really shows how much they believe it
Well duh, I never said plants arenít healthy. Iím not here calling for an all meat diet. However youíve shown nothing that proves that eating one piece of meat will make less healthy then not.

If you were capable of reading the study, it laid all of that out for you. But again, youre being stubborn and lazy. I'm not sure you know how studies work because you won't read them. cmon

I produced several articles & studies that prove just that, you just refuse to open your mind to facts. its ok to be wrong and change your mind man. im not telling you what to eat, just stating the facts that have been shown with scientific studies
No you havenít. Youíve shown nothing Iíd the sort. Again whatís the control? How long was the study? Where they exercising? Did they lose weight?

you dont need to supplement iron if youre eating the right vegetables. b12 is literally the ONLY vitamin vegans sometimes dont get enough of. and thats a simple 1 supplement/day and you get all the health benefits mentioned above. also this is a stupid argument since millions of meat eaters arent getting enough of certain vitamins either, and take daily supplements as well

Well you said it all yourself, about b.

It also happens a lot with iron.

And no itís not dumb because there is no vitamin/supplement that healthy meat eaters following a balanced diet of leafy greens/ healthy lean meats and healthy fats need or are strongly advised to get.

You fall for a lot of propaganda.

IF you will respond use some facts. Stop making things up.

Explain why the Japanese have the longest life expectancy, why does he guy you yourself quoted ate meat and lived to 116.

Show some studies that prove switching from a balanced diet led to healthier people.

Show the nutrients a meat eater canít get on a balanced diet

5 days ago '04        #53
Mr AirRic  11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,961 | Props total: 5515 5515
 BernieDaGoat said
Link? I Japanese people are not vegetarian.

IF you will respond use some facts. Stop making things up.
I have provided multiple studies with facts, but you refuse to read them, so there's no point in debating this with someone who doesnt know how to read.

And once again, if you would actually take time to read the resources i provided, instead of getting defensive and responding right away (thats how i know you didnt read them), you'd see what i'm talking about with the longest living areas. here's a wiki since i dont think youre capable of reading an actual book or study (that ive mentioned multiple times now):

"There are regions around the world where unexpectedly high proportions of people live healthy, active lives until age 100 or more. These regions are called the Blue Zones and include areas in America (Loma Linda, California), South America (Nicoya, Costa Rica), Europe (Sardinia, Italy, and Ikaria, Greece) and Asia (Okinawa, Japan). Although these regions are spread throughout the world and vary in many ways, some lifestyle characteristic are consistent, including a plant-based diet. For example, the traditional diet in Okinawa is 96% plant based![7] But the Okinawans are not the longest lived population in the world; that honour seems to belong to the California Seventh Day Adventists, specifically the vegetarian Seventh Day Adventists."

Again, if you just want to talk about the US, the people of Loma Linda live the longest on average than anyone else. And they dont even sell meat in stores there

I've provided resources to you over and over and you refuse to read them. so if you actually want to take in facts and studies, im down to discuss, but until then im done wasting my time on someone that doesnt know how to read. have a lovely day

edit:
Since i'm feeling generous today,

here is a summary of multiple studies (with references) to make it easier for you:

Here is a harvard article acknowledging multiple studies showing the benefits of a plant based diet:

"Vegetarian diets have also been shown to support health, including a lower risk of developing coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and increased longevity."

Last edited by Mr AirRic; 09-10-2019 at 11:05 AM..

5 days ago '06        #54
Johnny Tapwater  4 heat pts4
space
space
$5,619 | Props total: 5061 5061
If it's at a fast food place... proceed with caution.

5 days ago '07        #55
yolaboy  205 heat pts205
space
space
$6,521 | Props total: 15238 15238
 Mr AirRic said
this isnt even remotely true. in fact there's an entire book (the blue zone) which discusses the areas in the world with the longest living people. most of those areas are predominantly vegetarian. the only blue zone in the US is Yorba Linda, and they dont even sell meat in their grocery stores there.
gunna peep this
+1   

5 days ago '08        #56
flav  2 heat pts2
space
space
$5,854 | Props total: 9204 9204
@ Hey brother

5 days ago '04        #57
ItAlY2BkLyN  242 heat pts242
space
space
$26,268 | Props total: 19242 19242
Propaganda at it's finest by the big food industry trying to destigmatize the word processed.

What fu*king chemicals are in processed foods? We're not talking about grinding corn into masa. We're talking about fu*king microwave dinners. We're talking about buying lunch meat that has sh*t in it you can't even pronounce.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #58
Alpallday 
space
space
$4,000 | Props total: 2182 2182
 Hakeem said

5 days ago '18        #59
space
space
 Mr AirRic said
I have provided multiple studies with facts, but you refuse to read them, so there's no point in debating this with someone who doesnt know how to read.

And once again, if you would actually take time to read the resources i provided, instead of getting defensive and responding right away (thats how i know you didnt read them), you'd see what i'm talking about with the longest living areas. here's a wiki since i dont think youre capable of reading an actual book or study (that ive mentioned multiple times now):

"There are regions around the world where unexpectedly high proportions of people live healthy, active lives until age 100 or more. These regions are called the Blue Zones and include areas in America (Loma Linda, California), South America (Nicoya, Costa Rica), Europe (Sardinia, Italy, and Ikaria, Greece) and Asia (Okinawa, Japan). Although these regions are spread throughout the world and vary in many ways, some lifestyle characteristic are consistent, including a plant-based diet. For example, the traditional diet in Okinawa is 96% plant based![7] But the Okinawans are not the longest lived population in the world; that honour seems to belong to the California Seventh Day Adventists, specifically the vegetarian Seventh Day Adventists."
Seriously, where to start with this stupidity. I stopped reading here because you once again nether yourself. First off the Okinawans are not vegetarians!!! They eat meat moron. Meat is a part of the traditional Okinawan diet! Itís not a lot, but they still eat meat. They eat less fish then the most of he rest of Japan but still intake meat. So how are they vegetarian????

Second you talking about these blue zones like itís some highly researched sctiencig fact and not an agenda pushed by one man. You use Wikipedia to source it . Hereís the first line from the wiki.

Blue ZoneĒ is a non-scientific term given to geographic regions that are home to some of the world's oldest people. ... They are called Blue Zones because when Buettner and his colleagues were searching for these areas, they drew blue circles around them on a map.
I ask for scientific studies and you post a non scientific one. Makes sense. Keep failing for propaganda man.

Again, if you just want to talk about the US, the people of Loma Linda live the longest on average than anyone else. And they dont even sell meat in stores there

I've provided resources to you over and over and you refuse to read them. so if you actually want to take in facts and studies, im down to discuss, but until then im done wasting my time on someone that doesnt know how to read. have a lovely day
Hereís another article debunking your blue zone nonsense.

https://www.forbes.com/2008/07/02/health-longevity-secrets-forbeslife-cx_avd_0702health.html

It also brings up other factors that you ignored. Exercise calorie restrictions etc. yet you think the one key to living longer is eating no meat (despite the people YOU citied living the longest eat meat).

And no Iím not going through those other studies right now. If you need me to go through those and expose you some more I will, but itís clear itís going to be nonsense.

Blue zones? Really man? Again there is nothing, nothing that shows eating a plant based diet will make you live longer then a Balanced diet. If you donít believe me read your own points on the Okinawans

5 days ago '04        #60
Mr AirRic  11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,961 | Props total: 5515 5515
 BernieDaGoat said
And no Iím not going through those other studies right now. If you need me to go through those and expose you some more I will, but itís clear itís going to be nonsense.
Again youre showing that there's no point in debating with you since youre too lazy to read. First you said there's no studies that show plant-based can be healthier. I then provided multiple resources & studies that show just that, and you dont read them because you dont want to be proven wrong. I've done everything you asked for and more, but whats the point. You keep believing what you want, and the facts will be there when you're ready bud. im moving on, and i hope the checks you get from the meat industry are good

and i never said all blue zones were vegan. i said a lot of those places, including the only one in the US, are predominantly plant based. but you keep wanting to go back to japan only for some reason. and the only reason why i brought up the blue zones was because you made the false claim that meat eaters live longer, when there's a lot of evidence that suggest otherwise (including entire areas with the longest-living people that are predominantly vegetarian or plant-based).

5 days ago '18        #61
space
space
 Mr AirRic said
Again youre showing that there's no point in debating with you since youre too lazy to read. First you said there's no studies that show plant-based can be healthier. I then provided multiple resources & studies that show just that, and you dont read them because you dont want to be proven wrong. I've done everything you asked for and more, but whats the point. You keep believing what you want, and the facts will be there when you're ready bud. im moving on, and i hope the checks you get from the meat industry are good

and i never said all blue zones were vegan. i said a lot of those places, including the only one in the US, are predominantly plant based. but you keep wanting to go back to japan only for some reason. and the only reason why i brought up the blue zones was because you made the false claim that meat eaters live longer, when there's a lot of evidence that suggest otherwise (including entire areas with the longest-living people that are predominantly vegetarian or plant-based).
1. Blue zones arenít real. They are some arbitrary circles on a map.

2. Iím not going to keep reading nd responding when you donít understand what makes a study. Answer my questions for the previous ones then Iíll go through the new ones. Like I said before what was the control? What were both groups eating before and after? These factors are critical when doing a study on diet.

You donít have to respond, itís better for you NOT to. Every post you make gets dumber.

I mean sh*t your first claim was about the dude who lived to 115 and it showed he ate meat.

I bring up the Japanese and you say oh but the Okinawans live longer! When they eat meat too dummy!

Again your study was flawed. Show me how it wasnít answer those questions before bringing in more studies that will have the same problems, because for the fifth time there are no studies that show going completely vegetarian is healthier then a healthy balanced diet.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #62
space
space

But but but its MEAT!!!

Most vegans (personally I am vegetarian) p*ss me off. Stay making up sh*t trying to get people to join them its like a sh*tty religion. Just be honest.

Being a vegetarian is not guarnteed to make you healthier. yes if you are switching from all proceessed meat and sugar you will be healthier, but there is no proof eating all plants is better then a healthy balanced diet.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #63
Brazi D  18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 2627 2627
 ArabianPrince said

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  42
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+90online now  39
Carter 5 original leaked...
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  38
Article inside Feds Charge 14 In Norfolk, Va. Seized, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, Fentany..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  28
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Robert Downey Jr. to reprise his role as Iron Man in Black W..
61 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy