The Marathon Continues & Puma

most viewed right now
148 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '15        #51
kaydot901 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 2215 2215
Diggin it mane, Essentials that are cool stand alone pieces you can build with,Both kicks are dope imo,hope there's more & not just one & done.been on the clydes since I used to work at marshalls,copped for life $12 bucks & damn near lived in em,they went with everything,durable af & built to last.Pumas been rocking with the culture tough,I liked that they signed Emory Jones fresh home & his sh*ts been dope.

3 weeks ago '15        #52
Hellmatic  3 heat pts3
space
space
$23,014 | Props total: 35511 35511
 abcxyz said
Everyone just now starting to wear puma because they seen nip wearing it and don't wanna miss the wave. Gtfoh. Just like everyone is all of a sudden wearing champion again. Next comebacks are British knights kicks and starter pullovers. Heard it here first. Bout to start rocking Karl kani and girbaud again to get wayyy ahead of the game.
Champion was always Poppin n*gga

"This is Carhartt jackets
Timberland boots, unlaced
This is Champion hoodies, chicken wings and french fries
RIP pieces on the handball court
This is us still f*ghtin' police brutality, this is hip hop" -joell ortiz

But hipsters been rocking it and having it in Urban outfitters, so they bumped up the price like crazy. Back then it used to be dumb cheap, not a champion sweater is like 65

Last edited by Hellmatic; 09-02-2019 at 07:55 PM..

3 weeks ago '13        #53
North!!!  456 heat pts456
space
space
$63,378 | Props total: 60510 60510
 kaydot901 said
Diggin it mane, Essentials that are cool stand alone pieces you can build with,Both kicks are dope imo,hope there's more & not just one & done.been on the clydes since I used to work at marshalls,copped for life $12 bucks & damn near lived in em,they went with everything,durable af & built to last.Pumas been rocking with the culture tough,I liked that they signed Emory Jones fresh home & his sh*ts been dope.
yea puma be endorsing mad people in the culture...
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #54
RatedQue  51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,239 | Props total: 2323 2323
 LYTE said
Champion never went out of style in NYC
I've been wearing Karl Kani for a few years recently
Was looking at Girbaud again about 2 years ago but website was in French I think and recently someone put me on to some racist shhiit 1 of the owners said so F Girbaud

Puma track suits been lit. Only thing I never got with was their kicks until them R698 a few years ago and now them rsx joints but people usually do what's popular. Not what they like
Ive only ever rocked the racing puma jackets, kets (ferrari, bmw and benz) the track suits do look straight if thats your style.

3 weeks ago '06        #55
LYTE  190 heat pts190 OP
space
space
space
$16,955 | Props total: 11231 11231
 RatedQue said
Ive only ever rocked the racing puma jackets, kets (ferrari, bmw and benz) the track suits do look straight if thats your style.
Yea Ferrari clothes and hem BMW track suits be nice
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #56
59fifty  5 heat pts5
space
space
$32,719 | Props total: 24529 24529
I'm sure the sh*t is over priced... I've become cheap at my old age, probably hit express for all my fall sh*t... only thing I'm not cheap with is my liquor and eating healthier options

2 weeks ago '09        #57
Willi263  32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 7185 7185
sh*t sold out super quick....had to cop from the marathon site

2 weeks ago '17        #58
Wavie Crockett  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 4216 4216
fu*k everything sold out will there be a restock?p
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
Jay2Da 
space
space
$601 | Props total: 974 974
I tried my best to get from the puma site but failed. I didn’t know the marathon clothing store had it for sell also. I wonder have they caught back up on orders.

2 weeks ago '13        #60
hendrix2013  12 heat pts12
space
space
$965 | Props total: 1480 1480
Man what bullsh*t why dont these billion dollar companies make more stuff? Its lile they want you to f*ght over it ..i aint waiting up all night for sh*t im paying money to cop. Thats why i stopped buying nikes..sh*t got ridiculous
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #61
North!!!  456 heat pts456
space
space
$63,378 | Props total: 60510 60510
 Jay2Da said
I tried my best to get from the puma site but failed. I didnít know the marathon clothing store had it for sell also. I wonder have they caught back up on orders.
Iím still waiting on some sh*t from April

2 weeks ago '17        #62
KobeThompson  14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,622 | Props total: 13929 13929
hb's copped for resale f*gs selling shirts for $100 on ebay

2 weeks ago '05        #63
tokinjohn  3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 95354 95354
 abcxyz said
Everyone just now starting to wear puma because they seen nip wearing it and don't wanna miss the wave. Gtfoh. Just like everyone is all of a sudden wearing champion again. Next comebacks are British knights kicks and starter pullovers. Heard it here first. Bout to start rocking Karl kani and girbaud again to get wayyy ahead of the game.
Puma been around since the beginning of Hip Hop as well as Pony...Literally everything you named except Girbaud i see people wearing, at least a pair of suede Puma's should be in every sneakerheads closet

2 weeks ago '15        #64
abcxyz  5 heat pts5
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 1964 1964
 tokinjohn said
Puma been around since the beginning of Hip Hop as well as Pony...Literally everything you named except Girbaud i see people wearing, at least a pair of suede Puma's should be in every sneakerheads closet
you see people wearing british knights, starter and karl kani? i find that very hard to believe. i definitely always have a pair of roma's. not suede, though. probably gonna get a pair of lqd cell optic's.

Last edited by abcxyz; 09-10-2019 at 04:36 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #65
tokinjohn  3030 heat pts3030
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 95354 95354
 abcxyz said
you see people wearing british knights, starter and karl kani? i find that very hard to believe. i definitely always have a pair of roma's. not suede, though. probably gonna get a pair of lqd cell optic's.
I'm old enough to remember all of this and wore Jordan's when they was $120 dollars and said "Nike Air" in the back , almost every sneaker company got at least one pair of dope shoes...pull up footage of BBoy's from the jump with Puma's with fat laces rocking Pony"s too with track suites...nothing you see is new to anyone except the white washing /gay/ internet telling Era everywhere...and yeah, hypebeast Era, one Hypebeast tries to bite old styles to up one another...

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #66
Rule 336  141 heat pts141
space
space
$15,572 | Props total: 60864 60864
 North!!! said
Iím still waiting on some sh*t from April
Bruh I literally just emailed them and asked for a refund. I ordered in April too and still haven't gotten my package
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside First Look At Angelina Jolie As Thena On The Set Of THE ETERNALS
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  45
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
119 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  39
Video inside Nigerian scam master class leaked!!!!!
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside The Soul Food Episode of Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares
11 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy