Aug 25 - #GoogleAndrewYang has been trending for hours on Twitter

most viewed right now
145 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '04        #76
DavidMSaze  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$991 | Props total: 320 320
 Verdict said
That's the only problem with universal basic income, prices will increase to adjust for the increase in income everyone has.
No it won’t. He already clarified on inflation.

4 weeks ago '15        #77
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
$259 | Props total: 201 201
 Eyesofchaos said
I fu*k with Bill Smith but am on the fence with this one. I do see certain things he's saying tho.

Thoughts?
@ @ @ @
White power once you displace white Americans real Americans. Lol anybody born here is a real American
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #78
ImAMonster  461 heat pts461
space
space
$39,788 | Props total: 16602 16602

If y'all believe ANY politician is going to do what they say they're gonna do, y'all are fools.

This man just trying to get everyone's vote just like every other politician. Saying things you want to hear and you just buy into it because fu*k it, it sounds good, right?

Sure it all sounds good but I'm not foolish to believe any of that will come to fruition, it never does.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #79
A T  59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 6728 6728
Any combo of Bernie, Warren or Yang could and will beat Trump. And I think it's the ONLY combination that can beat Trump.

Don't fu*k this up, DNC
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #80
Doe Sun  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$985 | Props total: 575 575
Yang would potentially be a good VP.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #81
A T  59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 6728 6728
 Stupid Fresh said
as a self made business owner i rather have a president who gives better tax breaks.. i can care less about monthly free handouts. wouldnt even put a dent in my tax payments.

What kind of business do you run where everybody having an extra grand a month would be a bad thing?

I run a small business myself and I wouldn't even give a sh*t about my own freedom dividend because my income would sky rocket.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #82
BernieDaGoat  67 heat pts67
space
space
$3,308 | Props total: 6605 6605
 unit321 said
This c*ck f*g cried some alligator tears.
But, he didn't cry tears for these kids.
Virginia continues to see high numbers of child abuse deaths. The Eastern Region Child Fatality Review Team released the latest numbers Friday morning.

In 2018, there were a total of 14 child fatalities as a result of abuse or neglect in Virginia’s Eastern Region. In the state of Virginia, there were 40 child deaths, but 8 cases are pending and one case is under appeal.

He puts on "a show" and dances the "Cupid Shuffle" with a bunch of old white ladies expecting what? Grand applause that he can dance so that makes me want to vote for him?

Dude... now, I'm keeping it a hundred... would not walk into East St. Louis with a camera crew to dance the Cupid Shuffle. He gone get shot.
One of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. That says a lot considering all the dumb sh*t said on this site
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #83
Outlawfromabove  1 heat pts1
space
space
$2,185 | Props total: 2277 2277
I keep saying the key to Democratic wins has always been rallying the youth.
WHERE THE fu*k IS THE GET OUT TO VOTE CAMPAIGN?

Yang speaks to the youngings. I fu*ks with him.
#YangGang

3 weeks ago '19        #84
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$831 | Props total: 3120 3120
 sfamilyrep said
@ never explained what he meant.... He responded to me like he thought i thought yang has the better ideas between bernie & him. Just because i said i liked yang‘s ideas doesn’t mean i think their better than bernie’s. n*gga ran off and tucked his tail.

You can’t be nuanced on bx obviously
lol.

You missed the whole point. You get stuck on people your familiar with, instead of going with who has the best ideas. And I think yang so far has them.

Unless...

He's some secret Chinese double agent trying to take over the US. Then I gotta kick some Chinese a*s.

Last edited by ZigZag; 08-29-2019 at 04:09 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #85
eddiefizzle  133 heat pts133
space
space
$3,266 | Props total: 1047 1047
 SFamilyRep said
@ never explained what he meant.... He responded to me like he thought I thought Yang has the better ideas between Bernie & him. Just because I said I liked Yang‘s ideas doesn’t mean I think their better than Bernie’s. n*gga ran off and tucked his tail.

You can’t be nuanced on BX obviously
What you crash dummy?

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  53
Sep 21 - el chapo is being tortured in colorado super max prison
116 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  48
Image(s) inside First Look At Angelina Jolie As Thena On The Set Of THE ETERNALS
20 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  36
Video inside Nigerian scam master class leaked!!!!!
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Sep 21 - Joe Biden - Male convicts that identify as female will be hous..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy