Madden 20 Developers Trolling

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #51
jhj26  68 heat pts68
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 2949 2949
Alright alright... that’s enough everybody...

+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #52
Slingy  72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,360 | Props total: 6514 6514
Game is recycled like COD. Kids still buy it.

Also, I see people complaining about how a defense can’t stop a play. There’s always go to plays in madden. Pick a formation and learn how to audible specific players to do specific things. My go to for pass heavy/scrambling qb players was to have 1 player on my d line spy, run to the flats or run straight back.

2 weeks ago '19        #53
FP1305 
space
space
$916 | Props total: 1593 1593
 BlessInTheSky said
I know he found the goof, but he's not helping the situation by buying the game.

Money talks. If people keep giving EA money for a mediocre product, they'll continue to put out a mediocre product

I haven't given the Madden franchise any of my money for years. I don't even miss the game, but it's funny watching people finding issues with the game and complaining yet they support this trash by buying the game in the first place.
all facts..man last madden I enjoyed was 2010

2 weeks ago '17        #54
justin747  50 heat pts50
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 76205 76205
 Slingy said
Game is recycled like COD. Kids still buy it.

Also, I see people complaining about how a defense can’t stop a play. There’s always go to plays in madden. Pick a formation and learn how to audible specific players to do specific things. My go to for pass heavy/scrambling qb players was to have 1 player on my d line spy, run to the flats or run straight back.
The game is basically scripted. Of course there are money plays, but the AI favors close games over blow outs so if you go to a play too many times, they will literally cheat you

This isnt even me hating either. You can see the flaws in the code if you pay attention. Like for example the defenders don't even look at QBs until they break the LOS, so running QBs KILL defenses cause LBs are always out of position and don't budge until the QB breaks the LOS.

It's a fu*king garbage game objectively. It's not just people not being able to play.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #55
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$933 | Props total: 940 940
the main issue with the game is you can do everything exactly right the entire game and still lose. you can set your defense exactly how it's supposed to be and they still don't make a play, you can have wide open lanes and the receivers, backs still don't make the play.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #56
Zaosyn  269 heat pts269
space
space
$15,900 | Props total: 5315 5315
They are continuously building on top of badly written code. There is very likely new bugs being created every time they add something to the game because the game has been rushed since many years ago and every year the rush to get the game out in a timely fashion gets worse for the developers, the code that is written in such a quick amount of time is not good code that is meant to be built upon for years to come and more and more bugs are going to continue to ruin the game until it gets to a point your average consume realizes it and they either reboot the franchise from the ground up and take a few years off OR they start giving you free Madden every year on EA Access because they know they can't sell Madden to consumers anymore (which is never gonna happen EA is always going to sell it).

EA has a serious quality control issue when it comes to their yearly releases. They make some good games. UFC 3 is a great game but we don't see a new UFC game released every year for good reason.. they 're taking their time with that franchise and allowing the developers to actually develop the game.. not just throw new code on top of bad code and let the bugs and problems pile up every year.

There should not be a new football game every year especially since their competitors are not releasing football games every year so what's the rush of releasing a new football game every year? You have no competition.. that's a lane all to yourself, why not take your time and release great products?
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #57
Kewop Decam  100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$19,342 | Props total: 18973 18973
 Zaosyn said
They are continuously building on top of badly written code. There is very likely new bugs being created every time they add something to the game because the game has been rushed since many years ago and every year the rush to get the game out in a timely fashion gets worse for the developers, the code that is written in such a quick amount of time is not good code that is meant to be built upon for years to come and more and more bugs are going to continue to ruin the game until it gets to a point your average consume realizes it and they either reboot the franchise from the ground up and take a few years off OR they start giving you free Madden every year on EA Access because they know they can't sell Madden to consumers anymore (which is never gonna happen EA is always going to sell it).

EA has a serious quality control issue when it comes to their yearly releases. They make some good games. UFC 3 is a great game but we don't see a new UFC game released every year for good reason.. they 're taking their time with that franchise and allowing the developers to actually develop the game.. not just throw new code on top of bad code and let the bugs and problems pile up every year.

There should not be a new football game every year especially since their competitors are not releasing football games every year so what's the rush of releasing a new football game every year? You have no competition.. that's a lane all to yourself, why not take your time and release great products?
Issue is The NFL require per the deal for there to be a new madden game every year.

Only way EA can fix this would be to make an internal team that spends 2-3 years rebuilding madden from the ground up. Issue is, they don’t want to pay for that as it would mess up profits which the shareholders would cry about. What goes in and out of madden is dependent on the shareholders, not the gamers.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #58
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$5,031 | Props total: 1087 1087
 BlessInTheSky said
I know he found the goof, but he's not helping the situation by buying the game.

Money talks. If people keep giving EA money for a mediocre product, they'll continue to put out a mediocre product

I haven't given the Madden franchise any of my money for years. I don't even miss the game, but it's funny watching people finding issues with the game and complaining yet they support this trash by buying the game in the first place.
And they will so this will go on forever

2 weeks ago '04        #59
LordBlanco|M  60 heat pts60
space
space
$38,129 | Props total: 31194 31194
 Tikyle2 said
Can't front.....I do that at work too. Need to create a new document....copy and paste the hell outta the last one I did and make sure I cover my bases. This is on quality control.....
They have zero quality control which why the game has so many issues from gameplay to design

Actually nvm they do

The fking ppl that buy the game

They let the devs know then devs roll out patches, think madden has had over 7 patches already

2 weeks ago '04        #60
Tikyle2  4 heat pts4
space
space
$5,348 | Props total: 2643 2643
 LordBlanco said
They have zero quality control which why the game has so many issues from gameplay to design

Actually nvm they do

The fking ppl that buy the game

They let the devs know then devs roll out patches, think madden has had over 7 patches already
That means they out sourcing they quality control to their customers.....that either next level sh*t or pathetic.....can't figure out which one.

2 weeks ago '18        #61
ItsThatEasy  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 7199 7199
Support REAL developers.

These guys sit on forums all day and talk to the community, ask for feedback, the entire development process is transparent.

It's a leap of faith but if you're gonna give somebody your money give it to the little guys working 24/7 to get this sh*t right out of the love of the sport.

1 week ago '05        #62
Danger Zone  60 heat pts60
space
space
$37,455 | Props total: 27723 27723
If you buy Madden or any other game annually, then it's your bread.

But i can def say I'm not part of the problem. Last one I bought was 10.

1 week ago '13        #63
mikejuheard  44 heat pts44
space
space
$35,338 | Props total: 55974 55974
Game is wild af

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+44online now  48
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  33
Ravens WR Marquise Brown was present when Antonio Brown allegedly raped Br..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+202online now  22
Colin Cowherd gets destroyed on Twitter
132 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy