Why the Apple Card is pure garbage

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '04        #51
Stormtrooper  2 heat pts2
space
space
$914 | Props total: 302 302
I got it just to get it... but the APR is fu*king nuts, and I damn near have an 800 credit score

3 weeks ago '15        #52
dipset2087  37 heat pts37
space
space
$712 | Props total: 1144 1144
 mr_underground said

summary:

-3% cashback at the apple store

-2% cashback with apple pay on the phone or watch

-1% cashback with apple card

-most cards offer 1.5% at a minimum

-no numbers so you can't use it online or to order chinese carry-out.

- its the worst rate in the industry

to put it in perspective you would need to spend $10,000 to get $100 cashback

so its pointless.

it has a number - its actually embedded in the phone and you can see it once you click on it BUT you have to be on your phone

3 weeks ago '06        #53
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 342 342
Chase Sapphire Preferred or bust.

3 weeks ago '06        #54
Virlynmatrix 
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
 myPOWER said
“no numbers so you can't use it online or to order chinese carry-out.”

That sh*t is literally right in the App.

Most cards offer 1.5%?

This is 2% for Apple Pay and you get that cash back THE NEXT DAY.

And you don’t need a crazy credit score to get it.

No one should ever care about the rates because you should be paying your sh*t off every month. If you care about rates then you should find a card with those nice introductory rates. There’s some rare cards you can find at credit unions that have a ridiculous 8-9% apr rate for life but again... lol

Apple Card is good for using Apple Pay and buying sh*t at Apple.

If you use credit cards, then it’s best to get another one for other sh*t.

Ie capital one savor you get 4% cash back on all food (restaurant and entertainment purchases) with no limit cap.

Apple Card definitely doesn’t suck... and there’s no annual fee.

It integrates amazingly into your phone too.
It has a card number, go into wallet app and to apple card, it has the card number and cvc code

3 weeks ago '06        #55
Virlynmatrix 
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
It has a card number, go into wallet app and hit the 3 dots on the top left and to apple card, it has the card number and cvc code and expiration year

3 weeks ago '17        #56
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 4040 4040
 Virlynmatrix said
It has a card number, go into wallet app and to apple card, it has the card number and cvc code
Did you read past the first line?

3 weeks ago '17        #57
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Stopped reading after that.

I'm pretty sure this guy is one of my stalkers. Dude got banned for making mayonnaise-soaked, racial epithets. Fockin loser is back and just as angry and miserable as I remember him to be.
Not sure how you can call someone a loser when your whole life has been dedicated to posting on Boxden since 2006. That’s 13 years.

And you literally, use smilies exactly the same way.

Then do the whole “stopped reading there” thing when you getting served L’s.

Little Kentucky Boy.

3 weeks ago '05        #58
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,389 | Props total: 21711 21711
 mypu**y said
Not sure how you can call someone a loser when your whole life has been dedicated to posting on Boxden since 2006. That’s 13 years.

And you literally, use smilies exactly the same way.

Then do the whole “stopped reading there” thing when you getting served L’s.

Little Kentucky Boy.
Who's the loser?

The guy that's used the internet for 13 years?

Or the guy that has stalked another man on the internet for the past 6 - 7 years? Also, keep in mind that said stalker has been banned multiple times from this very site. Most notably for going on incoherent, mayonnaise-flavored, racist tirades. Yet, time and time again, the loser continues to come back.

As angry and miserable as he portrays himself to be in each and every one of his posts, it's almost an absolute certainty that the loser has more aliases than friends.

3 weeks ago '17        #59
myPOWER  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Who's the loser?

The guy that's used the internet for 13 years?
Using the internet for 13 years?

You’re generalizing spending your whole DAY on BOXDEN = to using the internet? Interesting verbiage, but you prob have to think about it like that so you don’t convince yourself you’re an internet loser.

People have made a lot of money in that time frame on the internet. While you, spent all your time on boxden arguing about Apple.

Little Kentucky boy, is that how they raise you bums out there?

I guess that’s why $90k elementary school teacher is life goals for you.

Little Kentucky basement boy.

3 weeks ago '05        #60
Y.G.  27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,389 | Props total: 21711 21711
 mypu**y said
Using the internet for 13 years?

You’re generalizing spending your whole DAY on BOXDEN = to using the internet? Interesting verbiage, but you prob have to think about it like that so you don’t convince yourself you’re an internet loser.

People have made a lot of money in that time frame on the internet. While you, spent all your time on boxden arguing about Apple.

Little Kentucky boy, is that how they raise you bums out there?

I guess that’s why $90k elementary school teacher is life goals for you.

Little Kentucky basement boy.

If you notice, this spoiled jar of mayonnaise somehow avoided all the pressing matters of my previous post.

Let's rehash:

Why have you been stalking another man on the internet for 6 - 7 years?

Even after being banned from this website multiple times, you continue to return time and time again. Why?

Why do you have so many aliases?

Why frequent a hip-hop-based website just to post your maniacal, mayo-drenched, racist diatribes?

Why do you have no friends?

Wait. You don't have to answer that last one. We know why. If I had more aliases than friends I'd be mad as fock too.

2 weeks ago '13        #61
marietta92  27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,783 | Props total: 14012 14012
 Y.G. said
Lyin a*s n*gga makin up locations to cover for the fact that NFC terminals aren't ubiquitous in the US, even in LA.

Dumbass actin like this is Sydney or London where NFC terminals have been literally everywhere for years. Fockin retard.

A card that gives me 2% sometimes plus charges me a 3% foreign transaction fee or a card that gives me 1.5% cashback all the time plus has no foreign transaction fee plus allows me to convert my cashback into UR points which are more valuable for travel? Only a poor a*s, mayo-crusted caveman that's stuck in South Central LA would choose the Apple Card.

Not my fault your broke a*s never leaves the country and the only traveling you do is by hanging onto the back window of a metro bus.
Apple card got no foreign transaction fee, and MasterCard world benefits.
The spending UI looks pretty slick too.
Still wont be gettin it for a few reasons

1. Don’t like needing apple pay for decent rewards.
2. Don’t wanna rely on face or touch id to use apple pay(im still usin passcodes cuz that facial recognition sh*t makes me feel
3. It locks you into the iphone. If you get an android and let the card sit then that line of credits eventually gonna close and your credit history with the card will eventually disappear
4. No way to pay online, no website or nothin. If your phone gets stolen you better pray you got another iOS device to freeze your card or make your payment on time.
5. Apparently keeping the physical card in the wallet will ruin it
6. You can get that 3% on apple products on amazon with the amazon card, 5% if you get the prime card.
7. This ones less financial and more personal. Look, all these banks tryin to make money off us but the words “Goldman Sachs” are just an extra level of disgusting that i couldnt use a card issued by that bank.

I see this apple card beneficial for people that are glued to the apple ecosystem for life and use the card for their itunes purchases, cloud storage, etc.but even itunes purchases can be had with a gift card which several stores have on sale all the time(which negates the cash back youd get from apple).

Tldr: its an okay card for apple fans but i aint fu*kin with it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #62
Mr AirRic  11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 5516 5516
thought it was obvious it was just for apple sheep that will get anything they put out. there are a ton of cards out there with WAY better rewards

2 weeks ago '07        #63
ptwist  50 heat pts50
space
space
$18,079 | Props total: 12452 12452
 JacobWatch said
I froze all my cards the other day because someone stole my identity. I’ve been relying on Apple Pay heavy while my new cards were in the mail

I’m thankful for that feature but the readers aren’t EVERYWHERE yet

Even if an employee told me they took Apple Pay, I’d shop, get to the register, and the sh*t wouldn’t work

sh*t was a struggle
Left my wallet at home and had to run around looking for a food spot that could take my Apple Pay. Shoutouts to this sandwich / smoothie joint otherwise I would had to starve the entire day

Also, been using Apple Pay at Chevron since they’re one of the few gas stations that take mobile payments at the pump. Since you should NEVER swipe your debit cards at the pump.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  33
Video inside Da Baby getting in touch with his Nigerian roots
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
11 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 'Cloud White' + 'Reflective' (Sept)
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Image(s) inside What makes this funny is Burr said worse sh-t and went harder after mo..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy