Ronnie, I wish 2 request U open threads of niggas sucking curry dick 4 da past 5 years.

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
15 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

5 months ago '14        #1
2695 page views
200 comments

The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 150213 150 K  Slaps total: 38616 38 K
SB .550 #38 (-3)
Ronnie, I wish 2 request U open threads of n*ggas sucking curry d*ck 4 da past 5 years.

I want justice. I want retribution.

I want this motherfu*king section on fire with the c*cksuckas and d*ckriders who filled it with their bullsh*t so many years ago.

I want blood. image
+9   

best
worst
200 comments

5 months ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32990 32 K  Slaps total: 9337 9 K
Why didn't you just give those usernames in the OP images a mention?

Here let me help you out?
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

+14   

5 months ago '05        #3
olx9o 
Props total: 17561 17 K  Slaps total: 1948 1 K
OP you better than this fam.

Curry was a dominant player and solidified his legacy as the greatest shooter....now he's coming off an injury, his best teammates are injured & he has to play with players who never won before what you people expect?

It's 2 games into the season and you gonna try to pull up stuff that was relevant at the time to try to kick the man when he's "down".

I want you n*ggas to do better.
+28   

5 months ago '04        #4
TizOnly1 
Props total: 23142 23 K  Slaps total: 5219 5 K
But... Steph IS better than Zeke and AI. I stand by that 100%

5 months ago '17        #5
Kingz2 
Props total: 38205 38 K  Slaps total: 3890 3 K
We 2 games into a season also let’s not act like curry has any help he has zero none also went up against the bucks who plays good D and they can only focus on him while coming off of injury the over reaction is crazy

5 months ago '04        #6
TizOnly1 
 Kingz2 said
We 2 games into a season also letís not act like curry has any help he has zero none also went up against the bucks who plays good D and they can only focus on him while coming off of injury the over reaction is crazy
Warriors have played two top 5 teams to start the season.. no Klay.. Draymond hasn't suited up yet.. Oubre/Wiggins have no rhythm yet. The bx kneejerk never stops
+6   

5 months ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63504 63 K  Slaps total: 19098 19 K
 4REAL said

You @Ďd me for saying Zeke and AI better than Curry.

This site is so dense

5 months ago '10        #8
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47008 47 K  Slaps total: 4942 4 K
U waited 5 years and multiple accolades and injuries to say haha u guys are wrong...my n*gga this sh*t corny...it was always complaining about them being a super team..now it’s about Steph alone...Steph place is solid...regardless of how u feel and the threads u make...
+16   

5 months ago '16        #9
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 72697 72 K  Slaps total: 7780 7 K
steph is the guard version of shaq is funny af. steph got away with a lot of sh*t back then.
+6   

5 months ago '05        #10
 SPdaGOAT said
You @Ďd me for saying Zeke and AI better than Curry.

This site is so dense
I could care less for what you had to say. I didn't even read it. OP screenshotted your name and you got a mention.

5 months ago '17        #11
 4REAL said
I could care less for what you had to say. I didn't even read it. OP screenshotted your name and you got a mention.
This post perfectly epitomizes yíall dumbasses
+4   

5 months ago '20        #12
Big Bad Cobra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5510 5 K  Slaps total: 634 634
 4REAL said

I was just reporting it

5 months ago '14        #13
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68619 68 K  Slaps total: 23621 23 K
I dont see a problem with any of those threads

5 months ago '08        #14
Rebuild Mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21857 21 K  Slaps total: 4066 4 K
Good thread. Expose all these casuals that talked sh*t over the years. Now they're in their feelings cause you called them out
+9   

5 months ago '05        #15
 SPdaGOAT said
This post perfectly epitomizes yíall dumbasses
It's early morning in America, the day after Christmas, and you're upset. Go write Santa a letter.

5 months ago '14        #16
The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
SB .550 #38 (-3)
 olx9o said

Curry was a dominant player and solidified his legacy as the greatest shooter....now he's coming off an injury, his best teammates are injured & he has to play with players who never won before what you people expect?

It's 2 games into the season and you gonna try to pull up stuff that was relevant at the time to try to kick the man when he's "down".

Nah. It’s too late.

Y’all was talking wild sh*t, disrespectful sh*t.

He better than Payton, Nash, Kidd, AI, Stockton. ZEKE.

Y’all was sh*tting on LEGENDS. Y’all have and had ZERO respect for the game and those who played it.

Now he not out here with a team filled with talent and he has to work with a team that is respectable now it’s oh, he’s a system player. Oh you gotta understand he is coming off injury, some teammates are injuried. It’s 2 games into the season.

No no, no no. I’m not going for any of those bullsh*t statements.

You had him as a better player, all cause he was putting up points.

Not making the team better, not leading through will or determination and understanding of highly complex basketball schemes.

But oh my god look at these 3 pters. Look at his crossovers, look at where he is shooting from.

Jason Kidd won games scoring ZERO. He lead n*ggas, period.

But but curry is a better player. Being great or a legend is bigger than stats.

Look, imma be honest. I’m not a fan of Lebron. But got damn it. The n*gga does what he gotta do and comes through. Yeah, it’s takes him. A little longer and he need talent to help too.

But the dude, led bums already, he led teams with talent too. He was a member of a team that he helped win. (@leg.o.a.t)

Not, he was a member of a team that helped him be who he was.

A great player is going to be just that. No matter what.

But but but you gotta-I don’t gotta understand sh*t. I know.

How fu*king dare you, a lot of you call curry a system player, and how dare YOU defend this n*gga’s position to be better than the like of Zeke ? And fu*king Magic Johnson.

You make me fu*king sick. He was dominant. For what ? ONE YEAR.

That’s not dominance.

That’s a run.

Y’all been exposed for not knowing sh*t. Now he can’t be out here wilding with the game he played with when it was sweet to do it.

No, no. Chuck up them 50 footers now my n*gga ? Oh you need other n*ggas to do it ? You need draymond to shoot shots that, hey. Aren’t great shots to take.

But but but but. fu*k outta here.

The real ones always knew. But he better than AI tho. Stockton had Karl Malone and a bunch of white dudes and bryon russel and Howard eisly

Nah, curry got the cutting edge of athletes and training. Lead.
@i waviano golden era right ? fu*k these other legends who play against Plumbers and social workers and whatever bullsh*t.

Curry got ball is life, collegiate talent round him. So what’s the fuxking excuse ?

He can’t do a pick roll no more cause he got eyes on him, he can’t shoot them wild a*s threes no more cause he got eyes on him.

AI had the world on him and had nobody as a scoring option.

So fu*k that noise.

Y’all had curry better than Pgs, not doing pg sh*t.

Y’all had him better than KD.

Had him better than Kobe.

Had him better than n*ggas who played other positions that aren’t the purpose of a point guards position.

More dominant than Shaq.

F.O.H.

Last edited by The NightFox; 12-26-2020 at 07:51 AM..
+2   

5 months ago '10        #17
6.Yrs 
Props total: 22232 22 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
Off the top of my head I can’t think of an all time great player that hasn’t been able to grab an 8th seed by himself or at least come close.

Also.. did CP3 have more in OKC than Steph has in GS this year? How far would that OKC team have gone if you switched the two players?

Interested to see what Steph does this year.

Last edited by 6.Yrs; 12-26-2020 at 07:58 AM..
+7   

5 months ago '17        #18
 4REAL said
It's early morning in America, the day after Christmas, and you're upset. Go write Santa a letter.
You should do the same instead of @ing me for no reason

5 months ago '08        #19
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63147 63 K  Slaps total: 3532 3 K
 6.Yrs said
Off the top of my head I canít think of an all time great player that hasnít been able to grab an 8th seed by himself or at least come close.

Also.. did CP3 have more in OKC than Steph has in GS this year? Have far would that OKC team have gone if you switched the two players?

Thatís why I say cp3 is still the best pg he can turn your whole franchise around suns going to the playoffs this year book it
+2   

5 months ago '07        #20
timdog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 48698 48 K  Slaps total: 6185 6 K
 4REAL said

I'm not a Curry stan. Curry sonned a KD and then joined Currys team.

I can pull up threads showing you I'm not a Curry stan.

5 months ago '04        #21
TizOnly1 
 The NightFox said
Nah. Itís too late.

Yíall was talking wild sh*t, disrespectful sh*t.

Yíall was sh*tting on LEGENDS. Yíall have and had ZERO respect for the game and those who played it.

Now he not out here with a team filled with talent and he has to work with a team that is respectable now itís oh, heís a system player. Oh you gotta understand he is coming off injury, some teammates are injuried. Itís 2 games into the season.

No no, no no. Iím not going for any of those bullsh*t statements.

Not making the team better, not leading through will or determination and understanding of highly complex basketball schemes.

But oh my god look at these 3 pters. Look at his crossovers, look at where he is shooting from.

Look, imma be honest. Iím not a fan of Lebron. But got damn it. The n*gga does what he gotta do and comes through. Yeah, itís takes him. A little longer and he need talent to help too.

But the dude, led bums already, he led teams with talent too. He was a member of a team that he helped win. (@leg.o.a.t)

But but but you gotta-I donít gotta understand sh*t. I know.

How fu*king dare you, a lot of you call curry a system player, and how dare YOU defend this n*ggaís position to be better than the like of Zeke ? And fu*king Magic Johnson.

Thatís not dominance.

Thatís a run.

Yíall been exposed for not knowing sh*t. Now he canít be out here wilding with the game he played with when it was sweet to do it.

No, no. Chuck up them 50 footers now my n*gga ? Oh you need other n*ggas to do it ? You need draymond to shoot shots that, hey. Arenít great shots to take.

The real ones always knew. But he better than AI tho. Stockton had Karl Malone and a bunch of white dudes and bryon russel and Howard eisly

@i waviano golden era right ? fu*k these other legends who play against Plumbers and social workers and whatever bullsh*t.

Curry got ball is life, collegiate talent round him. So whatís the fuxking excuse ?

He canít do a pick roll no more cause he got eyes on him, he canít shoot them wild a*s threes no more cause he got eyes on him.

So fu*k that noise.

Yíall had curry better than Pgs, not doing pg sh*t.

Yíall had him better than KD.

Had him better than n*ggas who played other positions that arenít the purpose of a point guards position.

More dominant than Shaq.

F.O.H.
 6.Yrs said
Off the top of my head I canít think of an all time great player that hasnít been able to grab an 8th seed by himself or at least come close.

Also.. did CP3 have more in OKC than Steph has in GS this year? Have far would that OKC team have gone if you switched the two players?

Y'all got issues. We two games in.
+1   

5 months ago '14        #22
The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37 OP
SB .550 #38 (-3)
 TizOnly1 said
Y'all got issues. We two games in.
Klay was the key the whole time.

Y’all didn’t hop on his nuts and show him the attention and respect he deserved.

Cause points, crossovers and threes. Y’all using Klay to justify what we are watching with the other n*gga.

But if the roles were reversed, y’all would be sh*tting on Klay and say see. He need curry. So stop.

This ain’t about no fu*king two games.

5 months ago '05        #23
olx9o 
Props total: 17561 17 K  Slaps total: 1948 1 K
 The NightFox said
Nah. Itís too late.

Yíall was talking wild sh*t, disrespectful sh*t.

Yíall was sh*tting on LEGENDS. Yíall have and had ZERO respect for the game and those who played it.

Now he not out here with a team filled with talent and he has to work with a team that is respectable now itís oh, heís a system player. Oh you gotta understand he is coming off injury, some teammates are injuried. Itís 2 games into the season.

No no, no no. Iím not going for any of those bullsh*t statements.

Look, imma be honest. Iím not a fan of Lebron. But got damn it. The n*gga does what he gotta do and comes through. Yeah, itís takes him. A little longer and he need talent to help too.

But but but you gotta-I donít gotta understand sh*t. I know.

How fu*king dare you, a lot of you call curry a system player, and how dare YOU defend this n*ggaís position to be better than the like of Zeke ? And fu*king Magic Johnson.

Thatís not dominance.

Thatís a run.

Yíall been exposed for not knowing sh*t. Now he canít be out here wilding with the game he played with when it was sweet to do it.

No, no. Chuck up them 50 footers now my n*gga ? Oh you need other n*ggas to do it ? You need draymond to shoot shots that, hey. Arenít great shots to take.

Curry got ball is life, collegiate talent round him. So whatís the fuxking excuse ?

He canít do a pick roll no more cause he got eyes on him, he canít shoot them wild a*s threes no more cause he got eyes on him.

So fu*k that noise.

Yíall had curry better than Pgs, not doing pg sh*t.

Yíall had him better than KD.

Had him better than n*ggas who played other positions that arenít the purpose of a point guards position.

More dominant than Shaq.

F.O.H.
It's the morning after Christmas and you're writing full blown essays on Steph Curry after 2 games after coming off an injury , during a pandemic, against 2 teams of the top teams in the league.

This man revolutionized the game of basketball.

Relax.
+2   

5 months ago '04        #24
TizOnly1 
 The NightFox said
Klay was the key the whole time.

Yíall didnít hop on his nuts and show him the attention and respect he deserved.

Cause points, crossovers and threes. Yíall using Klay to justify what we are watching with the other n*gga.

But if the roles were reversed, yíall would be sh*tting on Klay and say see. He need curry. So stop.

This ainít about no fu*king two games.
If you can search my name and see me saying anything anywhere near as dumb as any of that sh*t you just typed, I'll send you $100.

I'm the one on the record here saying YEARS ago that I felt like Draymond is the one that REALLY unlocked the Warriors, so miss me with the dumb sh*t about crossovers.

If you can find me sh*tting on a single player in the league over dumb sh*t like this, I'd love to see it.

This whole discussion is dumb. It's 2 games. Both against top 5 teams. There is zero chance I'd be sh*tting on Klay rn under the same circumstances.
+3   

5 months ago '05        #25
rawchester 
Props total: 15151 15 K  Slaps total: 1817 1 K
 olx9o said

Just give Curry the same treatment Lebron got his 1st year in LA

Some folks about to be in their feelings
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+70online now  17
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
301 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  11
Video inside Transformer c*cked and loaded with the receipts on shiesty
301 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Share Your Crypto Portfolio
119 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+81online now  7
May 11 - My nucca got in to fender bender and started nuccing nuccas the fu-k ..
298 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy