OnePlus 7 sh-tting On Everyone

most viewed right now
+18  145
38 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+51  120
107 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #51
GoCop 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 775 775
i had the OnePlus 6T McLaren edition til I lost it last week
sh*t was an amazin phone 256gb 10 gigs of ram

sh*t hurt to lose it but im gettin that 7 pro on Friday
+1   

1 week ago '18        #52
addth3sauce 12 heat pts12
space
space
$336 | Props total: 853 853
Pixel 3a XL... native Android no over lay....that is all. No need to pay for an over powered phone that you'll never use to it's potential. We aren't spies...ha

1 week ago '17        #53
Hakeem 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 1904 1904
 Y.G. said
And no waterproofing or wireless charging

1 week ago '15        #54
Repo Raf 
space
space
space
$321 | Props total: 639 639
 GoCop said
i had the OnePlus 6T McLaren edition til I lost it last week
sh*t was an amazin phone 256gb 10 gigs of ram

sh*t hurt to lose it but im gettin that 7 pro on Friday
Shut up, pu**y

1 week ago '05        #55
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,010 | Props total: 20234 20234
 Hakeem said

1 week ago '14        #56
airythegoat 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 47 47
Never catch me on android again
+1   

1 week ago '11        #57
tonio25 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 11179 11179
Id cop if i could get it on Xfinity
+1   

1 week ago '04        #58
cledee23 
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 434 434
 genobee said
Y'all really in here crying about waterproofing? Nobody care about that feature.
That's a standard feature most phones have it, and in this age of phone buying that would turn alot of people off. Also no wireless charging, also standard, I would notice if the phone didn't have it. We are way past the days when Oneplus was $300. The difference now is $100-$200 for a better flagship, I'd prefer to get a company who has a better track record with returns and includes standard features in 2019.
+3   

1 week ago '11        #59
Optimus Primal 11 heat pts11
space
space
$672 | Props total: 333 333
 genobee said
Y'all really in here crying about waterproofing? Nobody care about that feature.
Wtf you mean no one cares about that feature. It great . How old are you that you don't remember how phones used to get fu*ked from water and moisture. Not to mention how you can take your phone with you in the pool or ocean when on vacation for pics and not have to worry.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #60
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Optimus Primal said
Wtf you mean no one cares about that feature. It great . How old are you that you don't remember how phones used to get fu*ked from water and moisture. Not to mention how you can take your phone with you in the pool or ocean when on vacation for pics and not have to worry.
Bro what are you talking about? No one is taking their S10 into no pool, unless they got Samsung's extended warranty. Honestly these extended warranty is the waterproofing. I know a bunch of people with S10 and none use wireless charging. The headphone jack and SDcard reader is the only must-have features. Also I'm not stanning for 1+ here. I don't think the one plus 7 pro is a great premium device and personally the S10 is a way better phone.

1 week ago '15        #61
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 1191 1191
 tonio25 said
Id cop if i could get it on Xfinity
you can and it supports all of verizons bands. might just have problems with the voicemail app and wifi calling might not work. other than that you can use it. just have to put in your sim and follow the on-screen prompts to activate.

this guy says hes been using his pixel 2 and his wifi calling even works. he has to call for his voicemail. this was posted last month.

1 week ago '04        #62
class01 
space
space
space
$477 | Props total: 206 206
I have a wireless charger in my car and never used it. its kind of pointless. to use android auto it has to be connected by usb which charges my phone pretty fast. the only phones ive ever seen with moisture problems are iphones. im good on both those features if it keeps the costs down. spending $1k + for a phone is for the birds.

1 week ago '17        #63
Cant Read Shit 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 14354 14354
 Cubs Draco said
get this dumb sh*t outta here, iPhone XS Max still the best phone out.

sh*t wasn't even the best phone out when it first released

1 week ago '04        #64
cledee23 
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 434 434
 genobee said
Bro what are you talking about? No one is taking their S10 into no pool, unless they got Samsung's extended warranty. Honestly these extended warranty is the waterproofing. I know a bunch of people with S10 and none use wireless charging. The headphone jack and SDcard reader is the only must-have features. Also I'm not stanning for 1+ here. I don't think the one plus 7 pro is a great premium device and personally the S10 is a way better phone.
I know a bunch of people who have GS10, GS9's, Note, who only use wireless charging. These are standard features, that if you start using, you would notice if you couldn't do it. So why would I switch to a phone that doesn't have this feature in 2019.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #65
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Optimus Primal said
 genobee said
I know plenty of people that take their Galaxies to the pool or beach to get underwater shots. I'm one of them.
+1   

7 days ago '07        #66
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Y.G. said
I know plenty of people that take their Galaxies to the pool or beach to get underwater shots. I'm one of them.
Would you do it if you didn't have the extended warranty? Lol

7 days ago '05        #67
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 genobee said
Would you do it if you didn't have the extended warranty? Lol
Only warranty I get with my phones is the factory warranty it comes with.
+1   

2 days ago '11        #68
Optimus Primal 11 heat pts11
space
space
$672 | Props total: 333 333
 genobee said
I literally took underwater photos with my samsung. The phone was fine and pics were great.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  39
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  16
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  16
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner done came up, put her life on the line, soaked the game up
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy