Ask Me Credit Repair Questions

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '19        #26
crawlingtulip  OP
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 26 26
 yousabi*ch said
im on the webinar right now too ..i missed credit con in vegas last month smh
Wow lol, I'm definitely going to hit you up soon about some stuff. Can you PM me your email?

7 days ago '10        #27
JWebb 
space
space
space
$181 | Props total: 570 570
If your credit repair advice starts with a my jewelry club card, please stop giving advice. Open a secure card that doesn’t require you to purchase garbage jewelry to maintain your card. Get two cards if you can and make your payments every month and slowly build your credit. Don’t fall for that hype on some of these gimmicky methods to increase your score. Building credit takes time and never missing a payment. Also, monthly bills such as cell phone, cable/internet and everything else do not build your credit. What they can do is ruin it though if you don’t pay your bills.

7 days ago '17        #28
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 7000 7000
 crawlingtulip said
Wow lol, I'm definitely going to hit you up soon about some stuff. Can you PM me your email?
i sent it big dog

7 days ago '17        #29
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 7000 7000
 JWebb said
If your credit repair advice starts with a my jewelry club card, please stop giving advice. Open a secure card that doesn’t require you to purchase garbage jewelry to maintain your card. Get two cards if you can and make your payments every month and slowly build your credit. Don’t fall for that hype on some of these gimmicky methods to increase your score. Building credit takes time and never missing a payment. Also, monthly bills such as cell phone, cable/internet and everything else do not build your credit. What they can do is ruin it though if you don’t pay your bills.
myjewelers gives someone a $5,000 limit revolving..a $200 secured card revolving does not help a person as much as $5,000. It is just a tool of the trade and does wonders for their scores in the right situation

7 days ago '05        #30
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,400 | Props total: 59 59
 crawlingtulip said
Greetings BX fam, I started a credit repair company in California recently. I want to test my knowledge and get a feel for some questions people would like to know about how their credit works and how to improve it. Drop a question below if I don't know an answer I will bring it to my mentor and get it answered for you!

I do the same thing but in Memphis.

7 days ago '05        #31
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 default28 said
i have 7 credit cards, all almost maxed out. my credit score's pretty low. i make minimums per month. i tried getting a loan to consolidate it all but they never get approved.
cant think of my question yet

File bankruptcy. Then clean your report off with disputes. Takes 1-3 months to complete once bankruptcy has been added to your reports

7 days ago '05        #32
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 eightytyson06 said
If someone has an 799 credit score with and adds someone with a 500 credit card as an authorized user what type of jump should the later user expect just a basic question
Their score will go up some points. Yours wont be effected

7 days ago '05        #33
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Foolish said
I got three credit cards but only use two.

How often should I ask for credit line increase?

Would it hurt me to have more credit cards?

Max age of credit card is 2 nd a half years.

But student loan debt from about 7 years ago
Every creditor is different. My Lowes card is less than a year old and I have 35k total credit I can use. Started out with 3k.

7 days ago '05        #34
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 EL GATO NEGRO said
i got no credit what so ever never even used it when i check credit karma it says N/A

whats the best way to start building credit?
How old are you?

Find two trade lines that will date back to you being 18.

If youre 28. You can buy two trade lines that are 10 years old and have a 20k limit on them. This will cost you about 1500.00.

You're credit score would be close to 800 in about a week after trade line posting date.

You then use that credit score to get primaries. I suggest using Sync to get started. Get two primaries to start off with. They will post in 2-5 days. Once they post. You can get cash loans, credit cards and car loans without even showing proof of income. You can have credit up to 200k just after one month with this method.

Keep usage under 30% or your credit score will fall under 600 and quick.

7 days ago '07        #35
No Notoriety 130 heat pts130
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 14103 14103
Aight I was just thinking this today. Is it smart to get a new card credit make a balance transfer every 18 months (once they start charging internet)

7 days ago '05        #36
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 JWebb said

Takes time? You so old fashioned. Once your report is cleared. Its take a week to build credit. These companies use computers now. Once those 10 year old trade lines are added. You in there and fast! I can have you 200k in credit in less than 30 days once your credit is cleared.

7 days ago '05        #37
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
Sorry to have jacked your thread homie lol

Glad someone is teaching folks about getting and maintaining great credit

7 days ago '12        #38
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 15595 15595
 TCalico87 said
Their score will go up some points. Yours wont be effected
You’re a idiot.

7 days ago '05        #39
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 TrillSwag said
You’re a idiot.
If their score is in the 500's and he add his trade line, it will barely go up.

I do this for a living. Im far from an idiot.

Last edited by TCalico87; 05-18-2019 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Misspelled word

7 days ago '12        #40
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,242 | Props total: 15595 15595
 TCalico87 said
If their score is in the 500's and he add his trade line, it will barely go up.

I do this for a living. Im far from an idiot.
If you have a1 credit and payment history and add a authorized user with a sh*t score. It will go up for the authorized user.

7 days ago '13        #41
EL GATO NEGRO 
space
space
$775 | Props total: 908 908
 TCalico87 said
How old are you?

Find two trade lines that will date back to you being 18.

If youre 28. You can buy two trade lines that are 10 years old and have a 20k limit on them. This will cost you about 1500.00.

You're credit score would be close to 800 in about a week after trade line posting date.

You then use that credit score to get primaries. I suggest using Sync to get started. Get two primaries to start off with. They will post in 2-5 days. Once they post. You can get cash loans, credit cards and car loans without even showing proof of income. You can have credit up to 200k just after one month with this method.

Keep usage under 30% or your credit score will fall under 600 and quick.

im 31 and I'm definitely interested more in this method, where do i even begin to look to purchase trade lines?

7 days ago '05        #42
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 TrillSwag said
If you have a1 credit and payment history and add a authorized user with a sh*t score. It will go up for the authorized user.

That's if you have A1 credit and payment history.

Your score wouldnt be in the 500's if you had A1 credit and payment history.

Which goes back to why I said, your score would only go up a few points.

7 days ago '05        #43
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
 EL GATO NEGRO said
im 31 and I'm definitely interested more in this method, where do i even begin to look to purchase trade lines?

Check your friends and family first to see what trade lines they have. Since you're 31, make sure they are older than 10 years and over 15k. You can have a lower limit trade line, but you'd get a lower limit yourself.

If you cant find a free one, Im sure the gentleman who started this thread sales them. I sale them but I aint gonna jack his thread like that lol

Be prepared to spend 1500-2000 for two trade lines to get started. And make sure all old addresses and all inquires are removed from your report.
+2   

6 days ago '06        #44
whammy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,830 | Props total: 1401 1401
What's the best way to dispute a medical bill?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  33
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  26
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+197online now  15
Image(s) inside Life: When Eddie Murphy said "I know a bi**h named Della hit harder th..
88 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy