May 15 - Trump considering replacing John Bolton: Report

most viewed right now
+25  146
44 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+55  118
109 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #26
satchseven 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$235 | Props total: 473 473
 J Money B&W said
Comparing Iran to Iraq/syria etc is completely different. But, this is another example of trump being bashed regardless of what he's doing, when there's talk of military intervention it's 'fu*k trump he's getting us into another war' when there's talk of him firing the person behind potentially getting us into a war it's 'fu*k trump he fires his staff if he doesn't agree with them"
what the fu*k he hire him for? real deal the big money boys said "are you fu*king stupid?"
+1   

1 week ago '19        #27
satchseven 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$235 | Props total: 473 473
 Bandito said
The House Intelligence Committee has opened an investigation into Michael D. Cohenís claims that lawyers for President Trump and his family helped shape false testimony.

SDNY is investigating trump's inaugural
committee's donations and spending

EDNY is also investigating trump's inaugural
committee donations

New Jersey AG is also investigating trump's inauguration committe

The D.C. AG is also investigating trump's inauguration committee

SDNY is investigating role of Trump and others in concealing hush money payments to two women trump paid to have s*x with.

House Oversight Committee is also investigating the payments

SDNY is investigating whether trump's lawyer offered pardon to Michael Cohen

SDNY is investigating trump for inflated insurance claims

New York Department of Financial Services is also investigating the trump organization's insurance practices

SDNY is investigating lobbying violations by trump's campaign

NY AG is investigating misused charitable a*sets, self-dealing and campaign finance
violations by the trump Foundation

NY AG is investigating that the trump Organization inflated financial a*sets

NY AG is investigating trump for tax fraud

House Oversight Committee is investigating the trump administration's handling of security clearances

House Oversight Committee is investigating whether trump misrepresented his finances

House Oversight Committee is investigating the trump administration's use of private communications

House Intelligence Committee and Financial Services Committee are investigating trump for money laundering

House Oversight Committee is investigating why the trump administration gave Saudi Arabia nuclear technology secrets

That's a partial list

I haven't mentioned Russia once in this thread

you busted his a*s
+1   

1 week ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3539 heat pts3539
space
space
$58,136 | Props total: 34230 34230
Bolton fu*king sucks but he"ll probably just get replaced with some other dead eyed psycho hell bent on war.
+6   

1 week ago '17        #29
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 27554 27554
 J Money B&W said
Comparing Iran to Iraq/syria etc is completely different. But, this is another example of trump being bashed regardless of what he's doing, when there's talk of military intervention it's 'fu*k trump he's getting us into another war' when there's talk of him firing the person behind potentially getting us into a war it's 'fu*k trump he fires his staff if he doesn't agree with them"
I doubt anyone would be upset if trump fired bolton. The funny thing is, he hired him in the first place and did his usual "this is the best guy ever, everyone is going to love him" bullsh*t speech that all the dumb fu*kin trump supporters eat up like the dumb motherfu*kers that they are. And then he'll just replace him with another deep state Republican hack.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #30
Ymmot 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 27554 27554
 Bandito said
@ Where you go?
They always disappear when they run out of talking points.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #31
Bandito 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 19732 19732
 Ymmot said
They always disappear when they run out of talking points.
I don't talk out my a*s. I don't say something unless I know what I'm talking about. They literally fell for the trap. I had that list of investigations on deck in case they challenged me about them.

I've been using the BX trump gang to brush up on my debate skills. They've been letting me down though. Like you said, they go ghost. Their deflection techniques are weak and too transparent. It's also weird with the aliases. Still can't get my head around that. Why would you do that? I can understand starting a new account when you get banned. But, running around Boxden with multiple accounts.
+4   

1 week ago '12        #32
OldBusiness 179 heat pts179
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 51879 51879
 Bandito said
I don't talk out my a*s. I don't say something unless I know what I'm talking about. They literally fell for the trap. I had that list of investigations on deck in case they challenged me about them.

I've been using the BX trump gang to brush up on my debate skills. They've been letting me down though. Like you said, they go ghost. Their deflection techniques are weak and too transparent. It's also weird with the aliases. Still can't get my head around that. Why would you do that? I can understand starting a new account when you get banned. But, running around Boxden with multiple accounts.
I heard title max looking for you n*gga im bout to make the anonymous call
+1   

1 week ago '10        #33
Bandito 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 19732 19732
 OldBusiness said
I heard title max looking for you n*gga im bout to make the anonymous call
Look at my username
+2   

1 week ago '19        #34
Bucks414 8 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 665 665
 Bandito said
The House Intelligence Committee has opened an investigation into Michael D. Cohenís claims that lawyers for President Trump and his family helped shape false testimony.

committee donations

SDNY is investigating role of Trump and others in concealing hush money payments to two women trump paid to have s*x with.

New York Department of Financial Services is also investigating the trump organization's insurance practices

NY AG is investigating misused charitable a*sets, self-dealing and campaign finance

House Oversight Committee is investigating the trump administration's handling of security clearances

House Oversight Committee is investigating whether trump misrepresented his finances

House Oversight Committee is investigating the trump administration's use of private communications

House Intelligence Committee and Financial Services Committee are investigating trump for money laundering

House Oversight Committee is investigating why the trump administration gave Saudi Arabia nuclear technology secrets

That's a partial list

A bunch of nothing burgers, letís make a bet you really think anything will come out of these democratic witch hunts

1 week ago '13        #35
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,582 | Props total: 22521 22521
 Bandito said

committee donations

That's a partial list

1 week ago '12        #36
OldBusiness 179 heat pts179
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 51879 51879
 Bandito said
Look at my username
Haaaaaaa

1 week ago '17        #37
dubsax 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,256 | Props total: 29145 29145
Hezbolloah did much of the ground f*ghting vs ISIS in Syria f*ghting in Iran only gives them an opportunity to get materials for a dirty bomb.

No Iranian citizen wants US intervention no matter how they feel about th government, the Shah is still a sore subject.

1 week ago '04        #38
ohhohh 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,024 | Props total: 3272 3272
 Bandito said
Look at my username
Just sold a house to a couple here in TX off Bandito drive.....
+1   

1 week ago '07        #39
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,706 | Props total: 3910 3910
 Bandito said

Theyíre either going to respond with ďfake newsĒ, accuse you of being mad over Trump beating Hillary, or downplay what you wrote ďas not being a big dealĒ. Thatís the only three tactics Iíve ever seen them use. They require an absurdly high burden of proof for any negative claim made towards Trump but are willing to believe anything negative they heard about a politician from the other camp.

For example, on the topic of Trumpís racism. The burden of proof for validating accusations of Trumpís history of bigotry is ridiculously high to the point where he canít be bigoted unless we have footage of him in a Klanís outfit burning a cross on MLK day. And even then, they might find a way to justify it. Whereas, a lot of Republican swear Obama was a racist for reasons as small as commenting on Trayvon Martin.
+2   

1 week ago '07        #40
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,706 | Props total: 3910 3910
Trump firing Bolton is a good thing. I hope this will prevent war from happening in Iran.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #41
BuyGold 3263 heat pts3263 OP
space
space
$10,695 | Props total: 51342 51342
 A-L-P said
Trump firing Bolton is a good thing. I hope this will prevent war from happening in Iran.
facts
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  44
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  22
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 ó with free shi..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner done came up, put her life on the line, soaked the game up
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy