online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Cam’ron & Ma$e SEND MELYSSA FORD THREATENING WARNING & RESPOND To Her Underage Remark

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

6 months ago '04        #101
polorsport2345 
Props total: 6332 6 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
 nfamous said 🔗
n1ggas prob fk'd each other
punks
Ayoo

6 months ago '17        #102
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12639 12 K  Slaps total: 1158 1 K
 Sourpuss said 🔗
The story was unnecessary to tell. As someone who is a fan, I have seen Cam make the wrong decisions at different points in his career. Sometimes it's good to be diplomatic
Double Aunt Andre???
+1   

6 months ago '23        #103
BriceDavis 
Props total: 158 158  Slaps total: 15 15
She was bogus for saying that.
+5   

6 months ago '12        #104
ZlatanDrogba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14438 14 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
 ralphkramden said 🔗
Telling that story was stupid, read the room. All it takes is an accusation to fu#k the bag up. Doesnt matter what actually happened these days. While volunteer this type of info? Prostitution is ILLEGAL also. Just dumb.
Yeah Cam got too excited telling the story.
n1ggas say don’t care till YouTube pulls the plug.

6 months ago '04        #105
gimmethat 
Props total: 16003 16 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
my first tought was she was wild for going there ,she shouldnt have said it out loud
but then she explained that she interviewed s3x workers and trafficking victims in the past and that most were forced into the job at a young age ...i can see how her mind could went there .
You can´t tell wild stories and be shocked if people receive it differently + i thought the boys on the pod reacted the right way . Cam and pastor Mase should leave it alone before it explodes in their face

6 months ago '18        #106
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 68764 68 K  Slaps total: 5329 5 K
They need to chill on those kinds of stories but Melissa Ford needs her a$s beat for implying that kind of sh1t.
+4   

6 months ago '04        #107
ALKEMY 
Props total: 1818 1 K  Slaps total: 357 357
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Cam and mase getting too comfortable thinking underdog fantasy won’t end that contract if sh1t get real
Thats possibly true. But nobody would really know about Underdog without Cam and Mase and they'd lose a lot of users if they dropped It is What it is.

6 months ago '16        #108
EastSideSlim 
Props total: 3840 3 K  Slaps total: 665 665
Chiggs is a h0e budden sympathizer and pu$$y fu#k that n1gga
+2   

6 months ago '20        #109
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74698 74 K  Slaps total: 6046 6 K
 kevin boogz said 🔗
yo BX has turned into something weird. either people do not like me or people are stupid. yall agreeing with me but people are slapping me and giving yall props. lol this is funny.
Bx got too many mentally ill people running around. And some are just hiveminded bi#ch a$s n1ggas who needs things framed a certain way or they’ll get triggered
+3   

6 months ago '10        #110
Walmart 
Props total: 31205 31 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
"Yo Carl man come here lemme school you to some sh1t
Yo what up dud
Remember that girl you said was nineteen somethin'
Yeah I remember that shorty
She was not nineteen
Word! Yes she is she nineteen
n1gga I followed her to school that's how I know"

6 months ago '17        #111
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28107 28 K  Slaps total: 6241 6 K
 gimmethat said 🔗
my first tought was she was wild for going there ,she shouldnt have said it out loud
but then she explained that she interviewed s3x workers and trafficking victims in the past and that most were forced into the job at a young age ...i can see how her mind could went there .
You can´t tell wild stories and be shocked if people receive it differently + i thought the boys on the pod reacted the right way . Cam and pastor Mase should leave it alone before it explodes in their face
Nah, she wrong period.
That’ll like putting the issue of child labor of the backs of people who wear clothes.
They were not pimping. This bi#ch was proudly around pimps (the actual child traffickers) but says sh1t about that till this day.
But want to blame customers for buying a product on a market,.
they probably were young themselves (not adults sleeping with kids).
She did it to harm reputation not fight child trafficking.
That’s the idea of these bi#ches to get justice by” ruining men reputation to get justice” so they reimagine everything from the pass, retro accusing men of crime that never happened other than their new wave of feminism weapon.
+2   

6 months ago '17        #112
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28107 28 K  Slaps total: 6241 6 K
 Kain777 said 🔗
n1ggas can’t talk about hittin wh0res no more ?
emoji
Right
These mother fu#kers crazy
Woman rap celebrate whoring and the most explicit sh1t, even make up disgusting stories to sell records, but men should shut up. This sh1t is crazy.

Nah, if women prostitution rap is mainstream and celebrated, bi#ches and their simp supporters should shut the fu#k and back down. Real n1ggas won’t move on feminist expectations. Cancel or not.
+3   

6 months ago '22        #113
92bricks9shots  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12440 12 K  Slaps total: 2405 2 K
 ALKEMY said 🔗
Thats possibly true. But nobody would really know about Underdog without Cam and Mase and they'd lose a lot of users if they dropped It is What it is.
Did you know Mark Cuban and Kevin Durant invested in Underdog in 2021 and is the fastet growing betting app in the past year before cam and mase got advertising dollars from them?

I’m sure they don’t care if they lose Cam and Mase they ain’t stopping that big money coming in

6 months ago '22        #114
Ninovelli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 63690 63 K  Slaps total: 8229 8 K
 Iduzdis said 🔗
Right
These mother fu#kers crazy
Woman rap celebrate whoring and the most explicit sh1t, even make up disgusting stories to sell records, but men should shut up. This sh1t is crazy.

Nah, if women prostitution rap is mainstream and celebrated, bi#ches and their simp supporters should shut the fu#k and back down. Real n1ggas won’t move on feminist expectations. Cancel or not.
Exactly. n1ggas really advocating for n1ggas bowing down to wh0res and *******.
+2   

6 months ago '18        #115
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 42816 42 K  Slaps total: 4528 4 K
aint nothin more hateful than a washed up bi#ch. she cant compete no more. life is harsh.
+1   

6 months ago '05        #116
Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 20069 20 K  Slaps total: 5026 5 K
 Jaymalls said 🔗
You sound stupid asf. “2nd life rebirth financially” what you know about their finances? I personally know cam BEEN buying houses in Jersey and Florida since the early 2000’s. n1gga brokered contracts for all his artists with distributors and sold Juelz contract for a million back in the day. n1gga got pink horse power selling decent. Went to the s3x store in the bx (uptown) and they were sold out by the register every time.
imagine drake falling off so bad ... he had to switch careers ..start a podcast and sell d1ck pills

YOU SOUND STUPID.....

if you told YOUNG DIPSET CAM'RON... in 10 years you gonna be selling pink horse d1ck pills and doing podcasts...

He'd probably say "You must be smoking crack... I'm ki1lah Cam from Harlem"

6 months ago '14        #117
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 109910 109 K  Slaps total: 14080 14 K
 Mrniceguy said 🔗
imagine drake falling off so bad ... he had to switch careers ..start a podcast and sell d1ck pills

YOU SOUND STUPID.....

if you told YOUNG DIPSET CAM'RON... in 10 years you gonna be selling pink horse d1ck pills and doing podcasts...

He'd probably say "You must be smoking crack... I'm ki1lah Cam from Harlem"
They upped it $30M due to that same podcast sport show.

I’m sure young Cam wouldn’t give a fu#k
emoji
+2   

6 months ago '07        #118
Tony_Stylezzz 
Props total: 4535 4 K  Slaps total: 165 165
Most of you n1ggas sensitive today. The story was funny and that's that.

6 months ago '05        #119
choppinggame 
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 758 758
She throwed it in the air.well not saying they had a underage female, but saying it may have been underage women there(wh0re house). Them chicks know they themselves used to be underage messing with grown men. Allegedly
emoji

6 months ago '14        #120
dom king  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6887 6 K  Slaps total: 436 436
🔗

6 months ago '11        #121
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 29755 29 K  Slaps total: 5793 5 K
Mase and Cam did everything together.

Smashed together
Hooped together
Rapped together

They shared each other clothes

They were closer than some family members

It's ridiculous how they beefed for so long, no? Considering everything they've been through, they should've let the beef slide earlier.

6 months ago '11        #122
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15647 15 K  Slaps total: 1089 1 K
 Pretty Tone said 🔗
During an ep last week she randomly brought up cam and mase saying their story about going to the wh0rehouse was in poor taste based on all the s3xual assault news coming out and they should read the room especially because there could've been underage girls in the wh0re house. Everyone said what does that have to do with anything and why would she say that and she says I'm just throwing it out there because all the documentaries on s3x trafficking says alot of them end up in wh0rehouses
emoji
lunatic bi#ch just made up some ped0 scenarios outta thin air.
Wow...

See this is how #metoo and false accusations can really destroy mens name, livelihood, and life overall.

5 months ago '17        #123
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34952 34 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
 POWER RAPS said 🔗
Said last week some of the sh1t they say is gonna blow up in their face. People already starting to look at them funny after that g@y a$s train story.

Watch these n1ggas get canceled and stat baby come out on top
Canceled? By who? YouTube? They’ll just do what they were before the deal.

5 months ago '17        #124
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34952 34 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
Rappers have no filter, major record labels allow anything to be said on their labels, and no one cares.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9719
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-1810
logo Caitlin Clark Is Leading A 0-5 Team …. How Long Can This Hype Last ?
145 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Respected YouTuber makes strong argument for Lebron not being top 5 all time
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports