What's a city or location you been to that gave you a bad vibe

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Travel Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '06        #26
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 6877 6 K  Slaps total: 979 979
Detroit
+1   

4 days ago '17        #27
PlayaMane 
space
space
space
Props total: 1976 1 K  Slaps total: 239 239
Baltimore As soon as I get off the exit to the harbor it's like 5 or 6 junkies dope fiend leanin. Felt heavy just riding thru the city.
+3   

3 days ago '07        #28
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 27668 27 K  Slaps total: 2697 2 K
Barcelona can be a little suspect in some parts.I remember being in a club out there and literally watch a few cats try to line us up lol.I think they was gonna tryto pick pocket us but still.My girl was dancing and having a good time but I’m always on point.So I peep these lil n*ggas constantly making their way to where we were.At first I try to just keep my eye on them without making it obvious but once they started getting closer I started making it obvious that I was on to them.They eventually didn’t try anything and just went back to their section.But I decided we should dip after a while because who knows what could’ve went down.There were a few more things that happened out there but that stuck out the most
+3   

3 days ago '08        #29
Imagin3 
space
space
Props total: 6033 6 K  Slaps total: 884 884
 FP1305 said
Bedstuy. Bruh took a vaca up to NY last year, Harlem was lit, so was Bronx, and shot out to my peoples up in Dyckman..but shiiieed im just lucky it was daylight in Bedstuy.

I wanted to take a pic at biggies mural up in his old neighborhood. It was like 3pm or so...man google maps took me thru the whole dam hood trying to walk to this spot. I can feel the eyes all from the windows on some " who the fuk is this?".....bad vibes bruh
Must have been 10 years ago
Bedsty born and raised and that sh*t is the most gentrified place in america right now
No comparison
More white people from wisconsin living there now than natives.
If it wasnt foe the projects there would be no hoodnthere at all
+3   

3 days ago '19        #30
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2340 2 K  Slaps total: 242 242
 Imagin3 said
Must have been 10 years ago
Bedsty born and raised and that sh*t is the most gentrified place in america right now
No comparison
More white people from wisconsin living there now than natives.
If it wasnt foe the projects there would be no hoodnthere at all
i feel you...google maps had me walking down Clifton Pl.

3 days ago '05        #31
worldrecords 
space
space
Props total: 240 240  Slaps total: 90 90
 worldrecords said
Vancouver east side
who is this

3 days ago '18        #32
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 17371 17 K  Slaps total: 740 740
Auburn, CA
Rockin, CA

3 days ago '17        #33
xcobr35715 
space
space
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 166 166
 B.S. Writer said
The entire Cleveland Ohio
East Side only...St..something street with that bar on corner...of u not from there don’t go...the vibe is dark like u being watched from afar..
+2   

3 days ago '15        #34
Teddy KGB 
space
space
Props total: 60282 60 K  Slaps total: 7826 7 K
 T rootz said
Miami's overtown / opa-locka ..... The drivers are super savage everybody will cut you off , miami locals are already rude as f*ck even the local foreigners are rude. Everybody's out to scam you for even the smallest amount... The police ride in regular a*s cars like Honda's and Toyota's so it's hard to not get nervous an feel like any cop pulling you over isn't fake... F*ck miami..... I love da hoes doe... Dey scamming too
Miami has the most skilled drivers of any city in the USA. I was in Opa Locka at night by myself as a young man and never had an issue. As long as you act like you belong there, don’t flash jewels, and don’t start anything you’ll be aight. I wasn’t even from that part of town and was fine. But yeah if you look out of place, or lack street smarts you could potentially get hemmed up there at night. That’s every hood, though. The only time I almost got marked in South Florida was in Lauderhill close to the Swap Shop when we stopped at a convenience store at night looking like out of towners in a fancy car on rims. They tried to snatch my friends chain in the parking lot, but he grabbed it back and we dipped quick.

3 days ago '17        #35
xcobr35715 
space
space
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 166 166
 B.S. Writer said
The entire Cleveland Ohio
South end Albany NY@ night....very little lights, dead a*s dark, narrow streets & vacant buildings everywhere..ppl lurking for marks, fiends etc...

+1   

3 days ago '19        #36
Niggacreep 
space
space
Props total: 233 233  Slaps total: 13 13
A liquor store and a gas station somewhere in Landover, it always felt like someone would pop out on you.

Especially at the gas station in the dead of night.
+1   

3 days ago '17        #37
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 96447 96 K  Slaps total: 10374 10 K
 Dzjackson97 said
East St. Louis

niruggg said

was just there 2-3 weeks ago, came in to say this
What gave yall the bad vibes specifically?

3 days ago '05        #38
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6841 6 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
Went skiing in Austria when I was a kid and got Called a ****** .... caught a pretty bad vibe from that place.
+2   

2 days ago '18        #39
niruggg 
space
space
Props total: 32236 32 K  Slaps total: 3331 3 K
 justin747 said
What gave yall the bad vibes specifically?
its not a vibe, it is google east st Louis, matter fact I'll put it to you like this

went there because of some property is contaminated by Alcoa, red dirt bauxite and some type of nuclear testing its a superfund site

nuff sed?

2 days ago '17        #40
space
space
 niruggg said
its not a vibe, it is google east st Louis, matter fact I'll put it to you like this

went there because of some property is contaminated by Alcoa, red dirt bauxite and some type of nuclear testing its a superfund site

nuff sed?
I grew up there. I know everything

+1   

2 days ago '18        #41
niruggg 
space
space
 justin747 said
I grew up there. I know everything

so why the fu*k you asking? you know why its fu*ked up
+2   

2 days ago '17        #42
space
space
 niruggg said

so why the fu*k you asking? you know why its fu*ked up
Not nearly as bad as people think. Yall just soft

2 days ago '05        #43
rashcobar 
space
space
Props total: 6841 6 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
 niruggg said

nuff sed?
Nuclear sh*t aside place looks ripe for regeneration....
+1   

2 days ago '04        #44
Skilllz 
space
space
Props total: 10952 10 K  Slaps total: 1144 1 K
I love Detroit, I used to go every Memorial day, but I ain't gonna lie there was some bad vibes in a few spots I went to. My homeboy walked home from the club by himself at night and got jumped by like 3 teenagers.

Dowtnown Medellin, Colombia at night is spooky.

Last edited by Skilllz; 01-21-2020 at 10:01 AM..
+1   

1 day ago '18        #45
niruggg 
space
space
 justin747 said
Not nearly as bad as people think. Yall just soft

you can't be serious
it takes 30 years of continuous exposure to the chemicals in the water to get cancer
the kids can't drink the water there because it gives them digestive issues, they can't bathe in the water because it gives them rashes
the generational wealth of east st Louis is now non-existent largely due to the super fund issue

Don't drink the water, son they can't wash they feet with it (Let em know)
Young babies in perpetual neediness (Say word?)
Epidemics hopppin up off the petri dish (Let em know)
Control centers try to play it all secretive (Say word?)
+1   

1 day ago '18        #46
niruggg 
space
space
 rashcobar said
Nuclear sh*t aside place looks ripe for regeneration....
nothing can be planted on the land I'm speaking of ever, the damage is irreversible

20 hrs ago '15        #47
T rootz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1874 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 Teddy KGB said
Miami has the most skilled drivers of any city in the USA. I was in Opa Locka at night by myself as a young man and never had an issue. As long as you act like you belong there, don’t flash jewels, and don’t start anything you’ll be aight. I wasn’t even from that part of town and was fine. But yeah if you look out of place, or lack street smarts you could potentially get hemmed up there at night. That’s every hood, though. The only time I almost got marked in South Florida was in Lauderhill close to the Swap Shop when we stopped at a convenience store at night looking like out of towners in a fancy car on rims. They tried to snatch my friends chain in the parking lot, but he grabbed it back and we dipped quick.
Not in the areas I was in I was in a lot of areas with a lot of people not from America at all and I got cut off a lot and mostly on the weekends when everybody's from out of town from everywhere it sucks driving in Miami I did a lot of transporting vehicles and I had to go get a lot of vehicles from Miami which was always a headache

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  11
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-44online now  10
Rapper Orlando Brown claims Nick Cannon gave him oral
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy