Patrick Mahomes under fire for defending George Zimmerman

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '14        #251
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9258 9 K  Slaps total: 599 599
 Aries said
Because he's about to be superbowl mvp
Who was the last Superbowl Mvp that didn't win?

6 days ago '09        #252
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 25551 25 K  Slaps total: 7970 7 K
 Los Pollos said

You idiots fall for it every time
No, you fell for it

6 days ago '17        #253
DonC 
space
space
space
Props total: 15471 15 K  Slaps total: 8191 8 K
How old was he 9 yrs ago?

6 days ago '13        #254
Blackspider 
space
space
Props total: 9051 9 K  Slaps total: 2353 2 K
 Rule 336 said
MAGA low-key got an all time squad

Brady
Brees
Mahomes
Nick Bosa

I guess the moral of the story is if you wanna be an elite player you gotta support Trump
Lmao wtf? Brady and Brees were elite well before Trump became president.

fu*k out of here with that sh*t.

6 days ago '13        #255
Blackspider 
space
space
Props total: 9051 9 K  Slaps total: 2353 2 K
And holy sh*t you fu*king dorks will believe anything someone pieces together on the internet The 2 tweets are 2 years apart and have no context with each other. Also, if you would actually keep reading, you'd see he was in no way defending Zimmerman.

It's a great social experiment. Dumb a*ses will believe any little thing posted on the internet. They glance it over, come to a conclusion based on a few tweets and now start dogging a race and all these other comments about the person in question.

And under fire? Lmao. Literally just one janky a*s website posted it. Yeah that sure is 'Under Fire'.

How fu*king stupid do all those idiots replying in this thread look?

Last edited by Blackspider; 01-17-2020 at 12:42 AM..

6 days ago '07        #256
Dotel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4151 4 K  Slaps total: 5465 5 K
 J0e Bl0w said
Here this bi*ch go again..

You violate TOS imma report it that simple

6 days ago '17        #257
Rickter1 
space
space
Props total: 1123 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
 deezydee2323 said
Welp thanks to racist a*s white folks and racist America and Americans my views are skewed!

The mixed friends I know they wanna be more “black” get criticized for having a white side

Same sh*t for those who wanna be more”white” of the mixed side get criticized for having a black side
Don’t fall for the trap young brother, they want us to think the way you think, in life you have to go deeper than what’s put in front of you.

Think of it this way, you say you have mixed friends right? How do you think your mixed friends would view your earlier post?

The easiest trick out there is to cause division, if you have people f*ghting each other over something so stupid as to the color of their skin, in the same ethnic group, then their job is done, without lifting a finger towards them.

We will always lose because we too busy f*ghting ourselves over things WE have no control over. Hundreds of thousands black americans have lost their lives, freedom etc trying to f*ght back against the same ideology you have...your color has no bases on the content of your character. Lighter skin black men such as myself get treated the same way my darker brothers do, same struggles, but what is the point of hating each other with perceived notions of who is “blacker”?

It makes no sense, so many black people (not saying you but in general) want to continue to have a victim mentality, without actually reading what was said in depth. Colorism is worse than racism in my eyes because its self inflicted within our own race.

Think deeper bro, they want people that think like you, it makes their job easier

Last edited by Rickter1; 01-17-2020 at 04:11 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '04        #258
Rashad69 
space
space
Props total: 6142 6 K  Slaps total: 723 723
 Panopticon said
He better start talkin, quick
this.

n*gga you better get to elaborating. and none of that "I was just young" sh*t, I want "I was young, didn't have all the facts, talkin outta my a*s"

6 days ago '05        #259
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 97429 97 K  Slaps total: 12671 12 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
My bad for my earlier comments. Must have just been on one. You have always been a cool dude. I think we believe essentially the same thing.

I'm not saying police discrimination doesn't disproportionately affect people of color. Don't get me wrong there, that's proven by years of data. I'm always talking about mindset. Not trying to compare how much sh*t we've been through. But just viewing police incidents as individual incidents with specific officers and individuals. That doesn't make me view "cops" in a certain way. I'm friends with some cops and met some fu*k cops. So back to what i was trying to say, I wouldn't feel differently if it was an Italian kid and black cop.

Also appreciate the consideration too. I identify as olive

And to answer your question, I don't think only sicilians have black in them. From personal experience I know there is a beautiful mix of cultures in that area. 23andme says I have 1.8% north African. You can attribute some to the Moors. But the whole Baltic, Mediterranean and north African regions make some beautiful people. Hard not to make babies
Funny, lots of similarities across the board, didn't do the 23 one but did the other one, have wicked sets of grandparents that we don't know much about so my mom had some buy one get one half she signed me up with...interesting..you well versed in knowing more than what you maybe, hence why I stopped myself after looking at your name and memory serves me right you been solid...but BX always have you on defense mode cuz of the extra BS so my fault...
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  19
Prince Harry basically admitted that the Queen murdered his mother!
134 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-44online now  6
Rapper Orlando Brown claims Nick Cannon gave him oral
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy