HBO Max GREEN LANTERN TV Series To Feature Sinestro, 2 Different Green Lanterns

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 week ago '06        #1
574 page views
19 comments

SM  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 141109 141 K  Slaps total: 28588 28 K
HBO Max GREEN LANTERN TV Series To Feature Sinestro, 2 Different Green Lanterns

+2   

best
worst
19 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
damn_ryght 
space
space
Props total: 6877 6 K  Slaps total: 979 979
That headline basically tells me it'll be a major flop. Thanks HBO for not wasting my time and telling me like it is

1 week ago '04        #3
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33814 33 K  Slaps total: 10713 10 K
 damn_ryght said
That headline basically tells me it'll be a major flop. Thanks HBO for not wasting my time and telling me like it is
Flop??????

1 week ago '19        #4
zzxxccvvbb 
space
space
space
Props total: 7076 7 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
What is the budget like on this?

Not personally a huge Green Lantern fan, but I would imagine the budget to make a halfway decent Green Lantern would be insane (higher than Mandalorian.)

Personally think they shouldn't try to do Green Lantern until they think they can give it a MASSIVE budget, but I don't think the mainstream has much hunger for Green Lantern
+2   

1 week ago '04        #5
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 33814 33 K  Slaps total: 10713 10 K
I mean Ezra Miller was on the CW last night so anything is possible in the DCTVU.

1 week ago '05        #6
P DRILLA 
space
space
Props total: 16042 16 K  Slaps total: 548 548
i'm in

1 week ago '11        #7
Aces Up 
space
space
Props total: 1715 1 K  Slaps total: 70 70
Doesn't DC have their own channel? Why is this on HBO Max?

1 week ago '17        #8
YAYO101 
space
space
Props total: 14199 14 K  Slaps total: 930 930
If they not going all out with the Budget like Disney+ is doing with their series then I'm good

Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner maybe...

1 week ago '19        #9
HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
space
space
Props total: 17796 17 K  Slaps total: 11205 11 K
 YAYO101 said
If they not going all out with the Budget like Disney+ is doing with their series then I'm good

Disney + is for little kids
+1   

7 days ago '06        #10
SM  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
 all3rd said
I mean Ezra Miller was on the CW last night so anything is possible in the DCTVU.
DCTVU?

7 days ago '14        #11
Ivorypillars 
space
space
Props total: 25064 25 K  Slaps total: 1964 1 K
Dex starr and atrocitus have ill a*s backstories, they get them in it could be dope
+1   

7 days ago '04        #12
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
Props total: 13824 13 K  Slaps total: 1995 1 K
 YAYO101 said

I'd hope they're smarter than this. Can you imagine the back lash of doing 2 Green Lantern's and one of them not being John Stewart
+2   

7 days ago '05        #13
Muggz 
space
space
Props total: 11966 11 K  Slaps total: 3888 3 K
Lol damn DC Universe got their own streaming service and can’t even afford to make shows out of their own properties??

They cancelled Swamp Thing, what should have been their best show, before it even aired and scrapped the final 2 episodes completely so it didn’t even have a season finale, forget a series finale lol all over not getting a tax rebate???

Titans was cool but sh*t was Comedy Central low budget. They shot that where im from (Toronto) and were so cheap they used the same streets as different locations. And a lot of random old vacation/private property parking lots

Now they just straight up giving shows away to the competition (streaming services like HBO GO) when they could be their own major hit but they’re too Howard Ratner

Last edited by Muggz; 01-16-2020 at 10:34 AM..

6 days ago '17        #14
Smallville 
space
space
space
Props total: 682 682  Slaps total: 214 214
Better be Jon Stewart

6 days ago '04        #15
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 79913 79 K  Slaps total: 14648 14 K

6 days ago '18        #16
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 15620 15 K  Slaps total: 3113 3 K
 Muggz said
Lol damn DC Universe got their own streaming service and can’t even afford to make shows out of their own properties??

They cancelled Swamp Thing, what should have been their best show, before it even aired and scrapped the final 2 episodes completely so it didn’t even have a season finale, forget a series finale lol all over not getting a tax rebate???

Titans was cool but sh*t was Comedy Central low budget. They shot that where im from (Toronto) and were so cheap they used the same streets as different locations. And a lot of random old vacation/private property parking lots

Now they just straight up giving shows away to the competition (streaming services like HBO GO) when they could be their own major hit but they’re too Howard Ratner
This is just me speculating over what's transpired

DC Universe was a great idea. Deliver comics, movies and tv shows. The thing is, AT&T probably had other plans. Basically something to compete with Netflix and Disney+. That is HBO Max.

What do you do now? You have CW, which is very cheap, so you keep it. Then, you have DC Universe which is costing you. They come in with Swamp Thing, which obviously cost a lot. Out of all the shows, Swamp is the most expensive and you can tell by watching it. They come up with the perfect excuse. The state and the studio now have miscommunication on cost. They not only get to get rid of swamp, but they can also get away with convincing fans that it was a money thing.

It's like when an artist gets signed by 2 specific people at a label. Then a year later, those people get hired elsewhere and that artist is now treated like sh*t compared to before.

DC Universe is that artist and AT&T didn't really have it in it's plans. They're slowly transitioning DC Universe shows to CW (Stargirl) and HBO Max (Doom Patrol).

It sucks because getting comics and classic & new tv shows/movies was dope. I could watch Batman: TAS, then read comics that I never did before all in one space.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #17
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 15620 15 K  Slaps total: 3113 3 K
John and Jessica

6 days ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x 
space
space
Props total: 13824 13 K  Slaps total: 1995 1 K
 Muggz said

AT&T owns WarnerMedia, which owns HBO...WarnerMedia also owns Warner Bros, which owns DC Comics.
+1   

6 days ago '06        #19
SM  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
 damn_ryght said
Anything DC does is flop worthy

6 days ago '07        #20
Jayceon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 3760 3 K  Slaps total: 917 917
HBO knows good product

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+55online now  11
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists
105 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-44online now  10
Rapper Orlando Brown claims Nick Cannon gave him oral
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy